How would a Bad Company 3 game look like, Yea Forums?

How would a Bad Company 3 game look like, Yea Forums?

Attached: 65573_10_battlefield-bad-company-3-coming-next-gen-consoles.jpg (620x348, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rRYFHnJnMK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Like Bad Company 2 but with more maps

A girthy, steaming turd the size of your forearm, dipped in the colors of the swedish flag, shoved down the throat of the cuckolds at DICE

Loud visceral shooter. Weapons feel heavy and meaty. Maps made with Rush mode focus. Lots of comedy banter while in combat. Original voice actors for single player.

every conquest map will be straight line cluster fucks like BC2

Like Vietnam, according to that one leaker

brave gamer post

Attached: bf5 in a nutshell.png (2518x1193, 384K)

>according to that one leaker
literally who

dude with real BF5 leaks was leaking how BC3 is the 2020 battlefield set in vietnam

the guy who leaked BF1
some people think he's full of shit now so take this with a grain of salt, to my knowledge nothing in this video has turned out to be concrete insider information so far
youtube.com/watch?v=rRYFHnJnMK8

Battlefield 3 was basically Bad Company 3, m8. The only things they could do to differentiate Bad Company and normal Battlefield at this point are goofy characters in the campaign and no prone.

no it wasn't
you never played bad company 2
you're a zoomer
kys

You now remember that Marlowe's story with his squad ended with a cliffhanger where Russians invade Alaska

>BC2 ending is some sort of hook to 2143
>BC3 is fucking 'nam

Yeah, right.

>no PC version
NOOOOOO I fucking loved this game. It was pure.

Attached: battlefield_1943.jpg (1920x1080, 356K)

when does it say that it's set on vietnam
you fucking baiting cunt

like shit

casual and with tough women
fuck EA

BC2 ending was just a story point to setup multiplayer.

He made a video saying that BF2018 would be BC3 and set in Vietnam, then deleted it and replaced it with a more accurate video after DICE partnered Youtubers said he was wrong. This is why he keeps talking about "the previous video" in the linked video even though it's the oldest relevant one. He must have completely neglected to mention in the new video that BC3 is Vietnam

>casual
that was only BF1 though.

there will be women, trannies, niggers everywhere in the game

I miss getting to level whole buildings in BC2. I would hope that BC3 would take that to another step: Complete terrain deformation.

Look how they massacred my boy

Attached: 13464355095225.png (649x351, 16K)

are you aware that they don't charge extra for DLC maps in the newest game?

how convenient for you to ignore the last 4 games
>b-but battlefield v
yeah nah mate.

t. shill

stay btfo

>he says, as they just delayed the newest BFV map, one of 3 new maps released since november 2018
it would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic

>*what
Not, how. Why can't Yea Forumsirgins into English?

fuck off swedish is my first language

says the dork who posted this image go look up how quickly they released maps for "your boy" the last time DLC maps were free

>implying you can compare a game from 2010 with one from 2019
kys

Bad Company 3 is the only game I'm really looking forward to despite knowing that DICE will completely fuck it up considering that they themselves admitted they don't know why Bad Company was so popular to begin with. Bad Company got it right with no Jets, lockout weapons and weapons that actually feel different. Only wish is they make faction specific weapons again

Rate my turbo autism. Have each side have faction specific weapon that is essentially reskin of each other's weapons with exception of 1 weapon. (It triggered my ocd using rpg as US and carl Gustav as russia)

Attached: BC3_rockets.jpg (1839x822, 144K)