Is there a more braindead class than Pyro?

Is there a more braindead class than Pyro?

Attached: hUvOcM8.png (559x715, 304K)

faggots who still play tf2

demoman
soldier

Tough game, user? It's okay. In defense, people who play pyro are garbage and should uninstall. Just keep trying and one day there won't be a single pyro who dare oppose your might,

Attached: 250px-Big_Chief.png (250x341, 110K)

Anyone with a pocket bf medic

Nope. It's the most brainless you can get. At least Baseddiers have the whole rocket jumping excuse despite 90% being dogshit at it.

Soldier
Sniper
Demo

soldier

depends, the skill floor for classes like pyro and heavy are obviously very low. On the other hand, all classes have high skill ceilings, there's a big difference even between good and bad phlog pyros.

Attached: your ugleh.webm (500x640, 336K)

Sniper

the class that counters my main

I started the whole new phlog meta

Sniper with the machina

It takes skill and precision to land direct pipes, as well as predict where your targets are moving.
I'm just looking at old screencaps I've taken back when I used to play this game, and I remember this one time when three Pyros who don't know each other just made it hard, even as a Heavy. Two were Phlogs, and one had a Backburner, so even if you dealt with one you either deal with crits from the back or crits from the front.

I remember having to switch to Engineer that match, which kept the Pyros at bay, but then they had some kind of Soldier tryhard who kept demolishing my defenses with his medic boyfriend (since the tryhard Soldier was the girlfriend here, which was amusing, but not amusing enough to hide my salt).

AYO HOL UP
*pops pills around corner*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*sticky spams the objective*
SO HOL UP YOU BE SAYIN
*bitches at pocket med*
WE SOME KINDA
*taunts after random crit*
AYO WE SOME KINDA
*cries on reddit to revert nerf*
WE SOME KINDA SKILLED CLASS N SHEIT?

Attached: 1467614504601.jpg (500x302, 36K)

>his medic boyfriend
her* medic boyfriend

>he doesn't schadenfreude after every random crit or huntsman headshot

You'd think it'd be this motherfucker, right? Well no. Somehow the concept of building a fucking gun is too complicated for some people. Some will build on the final point while the rest of the team is still defending A. Others will build teleporter entrance only to forget it exists. Some shoot sappers in vain as their sentry dies. I don't know how or why this Engineer attracts this special breed of retard, but I know for sure that even with all that being said, a Pyro holding W and left click is, and always will be, infinitely more braindead.

Attached: 1527874092066.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

cancerknights

Attached: 1557974678968.png (485x443, 76K)

>just lost a game to EIGHT pyros spamming airblast on upward third
fuck this piece of shit retard class

Attached: engie grr.jpg (720x709, 23K)

schadenfreude is too long. I just kazotsky kick

Sniper, all they have to do is click on people’s heads, sure it might take some skill but it’s still braindead

heavy

Just watching some of my old favorited videos, and I've just seen this now.
I do *not* miss having those engies on my team.

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 1.2M)

>Some will build on the final point while the rest of the team is still defending A
that's just getting things ready for when the other points fall

Nope, I can be wasted as hell and still do work as pyro

>bomb into him
>demo dies
WTF VALVE NERF STICKIES NOW DEMO OP OMFG

Attached: steamworkshop_webupload_previewfile_201707348_preview.jpg (900x791, 67K)

I love how pyrofags deflect to any other class when they get called out.
The jews of tf2.

Attached: 1446230512078.jpg (480x640, 42K)

>faggots who still play tf2

Attached: 1557334409997.png (785x731, 205K)

pyro hands down is the most braindead class

i didnt save it but i swear there was a clip of a pyro killing an entire team on dustbowl with the phlog and the guy was using his feet the entire time

>OP's question is literally if there's a more braindead class than Pyro

Remember when TF2 used to be good
When hitreg didn't fuck up more than 80% of the time
When you could run the game without having to use a config
When the game had community servers that weren't all just achievement_idle_minecraft
When everyone wasn't trying to one up each other with a dick measuring contest over which of their mains require the most skill

Attached: 1561179264769.png (427x559, 307K)

Just make the flamethrower an LG so pyro becomes a class that actually requires aim and so that all the shitters can dump him immediately and go play spy or something.

Everything dies.

Not if you have a deadringer
unless it's a random crit

Overwatch will be dead within the year