Do it faggot

Do it faggot.

Attached: 1277750200866.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GUDcSeUvkOw
newgrounds.com/portal/view/547307
youtube.com/watch?v=eov1mmCWm84
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Main character dies in the end

The protagonist kills the antagonist. And then he lived happily ever after.

It seems reports of his survival were... exaggerated.

you were a cat the entire time

You were a coma the whole time.

In the end everyone dies but then nobody dies because it was virtual reality all along.

Metal Gear Solid 5?

A sick little girl gets cured and finds true happiness.

Everyone is not alive, but also still alive, but will soon be not alive.

the flower was actually a good guy transformed to being shitty, which happened thanks to a doppelganger of your character

what the fuck i don't even want to play anymore

Your neighbor's a crazy bitch.

Legend of Zelda

sunshine

the final boss is an old dude that crawls out of his adopted son

You were the good guy all along

you go to the future and awaken an ancient god that fucking kills you then you get resurrected, stop the god and erase everything from the timeline.

Oh shit, you're the killer!

You fight a giant mech godzilla thing instead of the main villain.

Alcoholic cleanses brazil

Lol, tell that OoT Link.

the entire universe is sucked by a blackhole and another one is born

I'll give you a hint. This is real life.

You either come to terms with what you did or don’t. Making peace with it gets you loli, not doing so gets you a sick new wife or death.

It was under his mask

FFXIII?

Girl lost her boobs

You are the biggest cuck of them all

trolley problem but the trolley is a tornado

True Crime: Streets of L.A.
Red Dead Redemption
Metal Gear Solid 5
Metal Gear Solid 5
Metal Gear Solid 5
Last of Us
Bark Souls

Attached: 1560319489195.jpg (400x300, 28K)

Ghost trick, the MC is dead all aong.

You're a terrorism.

The person giving your orders was already dead. You did it all yourself.

You saved a continent that was doomed anyways.

The moon is actually an AI that wants to murder mankind

I don't think a single one of those is correct.

Undertale
Sekiro
Baten Kaitos
Stalker
One of the Max Payne games
Super Mario Galaxy
Dont know but I am curious.
Life is Strange
Dead Rising

IT'S V NOT 5 REEEEEEEEEEE

>autism

Max payne 3

Sonic 06

You don't shit your pants.

bingo

God personally murders the main character so they can go clothes shopping together in the afterlife

I was going for Xenoblade Chronicles X but Dark Souls works too

Attached: 1560970468014.gif (480x270, 1.2M)

>Baiten Kaitos

No

Everything you did was a complete waste of time.

Terranigma?

A fat annoying child joins forces with an alien entity only to betray it as it turns into a horrifying demonic nightmare that is only defeated through prayer

Local man murders the entire clergy in an effort to save his sister. New king did nothing wrong.

The main villain is you from the future and he's trying to train you to overcome an even bigger threat that he wasn't good enough to stop

Life is Strange

>Sekiro
yep

Attached: ex77aqg9zwu21.jpg (1500x2233, 990K)

everyone was korean

It was all a dream

Mass Effect

LSD Dream Emulator

Infamous

the ending implies youre going to do some terrible shit just like your dad

Danganronpa V3

inFamous

You're the real witch.

moms nipples and eyeball mouth

Attached: 1561267317716.png (1668x1298, 317K)

>undertale
>lis
mhm

You murder your way into causing the destruction of another version of your planet

You win

Attached: kings.gif (360x238, 1.43M)

Drakengard?

You were the villain the whole time and you either have to face your darkness or be put down because of it.

You drown to death from a storm surge in a sewer saving a women

lmao fiction

Antagonist is killed by the plot after surviving multiple would-be very convincing deaths caused by you

Hell yeah

Danganronpa V3 Again

One of the endings was a plot twist in concert program notes and no one is certain which ending is canon.

The killer was Rodney Dangerfield.

u did it

here's another:
final boss is future you from one of the bad endings where you get body jacked by the main villain

Miller dies.

L.A. Noir

Your girl fucked up big time, but you don't really care. Your grandma doesn't likes you hanging out with her, then she goes psycho and you kill her.

You were an AI the entire time

Righto

Fire Emblem Awakening

Protag doesn't fuck the childhood friend or the character you romance and instead fucks off the explore the results of two worlds combining.

the protag becomes the game itself

spec ops the line
Mario 2
xenoblade 2

You kill a dragon and create a new universe

Xenoblade X?

You kill another version of yourself, completely dooming humanity and then proceed to erase yourself from existance to save some hussy

You'll never see it coming

Nier.

Wait, what? Xenoblade Chronicles X ends with a mind fuck? I'm just getting started with it, but that's a serious damper for me

Satan betrays your ass, you pumped a stone gargoyle's ass full of napalm, squashed a mama spider, play hot potato against cerberus, and slap Satan to death with a magical skull with it's spine attached, which you later use it as a pimp cane... Oh, and all that while having a bunch of assholes kill your ass in seconds if you're not careful.

>Kill admin
>Become admin
>Admin abuse until you kill yourself out of boredom

Yakuza 2

the bad guy dies

that's not even the game I was thinking of but yeah I guess that counts

Video games

Any game that revolves around the idea of everything being part of a great cycle.

Yep

Tetris 2

You have to kill your friends because they have gone on the deep end an they are trying to make their own idealistic fantasies into a reality

you actually are you

It's an ending appropriate for a Xeno game. Enjoy the ride because there's a lot of neat shit in it. And nothing is this thread is giving away the interesting bits.

you dont play X for the story, its the worst of the 3 in that regard

Don't know about Xenoblade but not the answer I was thinking of

Crosscode

Star Ocean 3
Pokemon Red/Blue
Tales of Berseria
Postal 2
Anthony Burch
Red Faction Guerrilla
CoD Black Ops
Tales of Hearts
FFVI
Super mario bros 2
Real life

Android doesn't understand love so she decides to genocide humanity and fill the world with clones of the man she love. You stop her and possibly become her new love interest even though you're the one that killed the man she originally loved, who loved you

Dragons Dogma

The girl you have been trying to save was dead all along and none of you will remember anything that happened

You commit atrocities to make humanity move forward. It's true sequel ignores all those choices though.

the bad guy wins

You burn yourself alive to keep an old man happy

THE CAT WITCH IS EVIL!
Fuck that hag.

yep
pretty much most SMT's but I'm going to go ahead and say Nocturne

>Tales of Berseria

Not that either

>Tales of Hearts
No but I'm curious about how common a trope this is now

You're damned to infinite suffering via reincarnation but are surprisingly okay with it

Tales of Eternia?

What was your game?

Chrono trigger?

>Real life
come on

Hotline Miami 2

The elf was (mostly) a dindu.

please tell the game. i need more games like this

YOU are bad-shadow-flashback-man

Oh ok, great! I'm really enjoying it so far, I didn't expect it to be as open ended as it is. It's actually my first Xeno game, so I can't compare it with any other game in the series, story or gameplay wise

You killed the black aliens with you powers you’ve gained throughout your adventure

You kill the God created reset button and live happily ever after.

you kill the boss pig, save your best friend and a dog

shadow the hedgehog

Probably not the answer you're looking for, but Epic Battle Fantasy 5 fits that.

Soul Sacrifice?

You are the villain all along.

Your get an invitation to a party from your brother but it's just a trick to steal a necklace from you.

dying light, kinda

The shop keeper was the villain the whole time.

Man destroys and rebuilds the universe to become god and make anime real but then realizes humanity is still shit and goes into a depression for thousands of years where he does nothing. Also the other half of him ended up in a completely different universe where he turns into a complete power hungry asshole.

Your commander is the bad guy
>next
Your best friend was the bad guy but also the guy helping you anonymously, but also the previous bad guy was alive and is the other bad guy, and also one of your supporters is also a bad guy
>next
Your best friend is still alive and is the guy helping you anonymously, again, also one of your supporters is the bad guy and another is also a bad guy.
>next
Your commander and your girlfriend are fucking AIs or something, also bad guys
>next
Your mentor was not actually a bad guy
>next
Your supporters from the previous game were, like, the overarching big bad guys of the series, also the bad guy from the first game is still alive, but is not the bad guy this time
>next
Your mentor is still alive but actually it's just an AI or something
>next
The creator of the series was a hack the whole time

You and your wife die, and your friends never find out. Also, the bad guys come back later so you died for nothing.

know one can guess this LMAO

Are these just fucking MGS ones?

You gain the power needed to revive half the nation or become incredibly wealthy.
Instead you revive your dog that has helped you find at least 1 condom.

The bad guys win. A few hundred civilians escape the planet and everyone else dies.

You’ve killed the Doctor that was behind the zombies that was trying to kill you

Spec ops the line

giga wrecker

>Your commander is the bad guy
Battlezone 2

you're a cat

Main villain from second game won.
On the third game he won even harder by finally be able to fuck his waifu.

You were an asshole in a world of assholes, you fight everyone, including people who would die for you, just to save a girl who ends up being even worse than you.

Horse cock NTR

90% of the people playing FFXIV ARR

All the horrible shit you did catches up to you and you get dragged to hell.

The robot was actually your mom

Everything you endured so far was literal reality tv entertainment, so you blow up the place as to give everyone the middle finger.

The talos principle

Mad Father

Xenoblade 2

E.Y.E?

I thought DRV3 was great. Didn't get the hate.

Your woman sacrifices herself to seal the devil. You release the devil into the world to bring her back.

Top one, nope. PS1 game.

The main antagonist was your apprentice before you got mind controlled by the "good" guys.

Silent hill 2

2 character gets cockblock and princess goes on vacation

The boss of the first game is almost resurrected but his body is stolen by the new antagonist. Also your friend ends up a cripple and you get arrested

Kotor.

KOTOR

Kotor

Baby Mario and Luigi are reunited with their parents and you go home having done a job very well done.

LISA

Fable 2

gordon freeman is innocent and was forced into trying to kill you

The main character is having a delusional episode for the entire first half.

You kick the shit out of your dad and your adopted son because you’re obssesed with protecting your daughter

Yes, also Kotor Mind

Sly Cooper 2.

The bad guy kills the good guy but the bad guy dies in a different manner.

Turns out that neoliberalism and cheap hamburgers caused the zombies.

lisa

The narrator was the villain the whole time... but changed his mind in the next game

FF7

Ghost Trick

Yoshi's Island

the church were the bad guys all this time

You get mad and punch things, die, then get more mad.

>Dead Rising
Wtf? I think you played a different game

literally any JRPG

Castlevania Lord of Shadows?

Every JRPG

Main character kills the villain but his family's fortune is destroyed and then he gets amnesia and fucks a cop but he didn't actually have amnesia

Bloodborne

yes

You tell a sleeping woman a story of how you found a knife and were killed dozens of times by traps and pits on your way to talk to her.

My nigga

You cause the extinction of the human race by defeating your shadow self, but the shadow self is the real you, and you're just a shell.

Sands of Time

The empire turned out to be the bad guys

Life

Turns out the treasure was really just the devil that someone locked in a box.

Someone already said Nier

You're not actually the chosen one, and you entire existence is the reason that the ancient evil is free from his prison in the first place

Your goat friend is actually a real cunt and genocides a capital city with his dad and betrays you so you escape to an alternate universe and attempt to find a way to rescue your master and furfag friend and kill god

also features giantess nipples

A guy tells you to get off the train otherwise he'll have you killed

"Now we are all sons of bitches"

You and the villain are two halves of the same person

You get cucked and become the villain, the heroes from different periods in time come to wreck your shit

You regain your voice and accept the loss of your mother.

Braid

Nope.

Damnit, I meant to write Dead Space instead.

>"Now we are all sons of bitches"

this is quoted in Braid so maybe that

You killed yourself twice, but got better. Go do it a few more times for the true ending.

Okay I am interested. What game??

It was all a dream, except it wasn't, and you were actually the dream.

Tales of The Abyss?

Not the game I had in mind

Xenoblade?

Your legs are OK.

FFX?

The world is flat.

Turns out that you kicked the extraterrestrials' asses so hard that you started up a gigantic whirlpool that may or may not threaten to swallow up the whole world in its bullshit.

Despite what it seems like, you're the force of evil.

Correct, too easy maybe?

Attached: braid.jpg (864x925, 76K)

all your friends die and you get to kill [god]

You highlander all your siblings to become your father's replacement and maybe sire a child along the way.

main character fucks her little brother to feed his lust for malevolent energy.

You are what's left of humanity after all 8 billion died 3000 years ago in the ancient year of 20xx when your dad pressed the reset button after aliens accidentally caused World War 3

You realize you're not yourself. Your dad doesn't.

You kill your best friend at the end, but it turns out everything was planned by some dude who died in the previous game in his grand master plan

You never get on the chopper to Antarctica, crying ensues

It's Chrono Trigger, except you lose.

Never played it. Was thinking of Breath of Fire 4 though

you're hauled away by the super FBI for questioning

Ecco the Dolphin Defender of the Future

Your best friends killed your mother and had it for you all along

the witch and the hundred knight. the gameplay is below average but the story is a wild ride.

Who would've guessed that you'd end up using the metal detector again

Space Marine

Leandros fucked up by not going to the Chapter Librarians and Chaplains.

Ace Combat 3.

AA1

Wrong.
Hint: it's a purple whirlpool.

You have ROBOT ARMS

correct and correct

After being falsely accused of murder watching everyone you care about die and the girl you like kidnapped, the villian is revealed to be your best friend. After you go full rage and kill him, the girl you like commits suicide to be with him because she loved him not you.

Turns out your sons isn't actually your son and infects ever one with the hp lovecrraft

You punch people and robots so hard they explode
It's a very old game

You were both aliens all along

FF9

You're a tiny little shit with an army of lolis plus one titcow, and possibly all seven of (You) are on a conquest of world domination

You aren't stopping the Apocalypse, you're just hitting the Snooze button for the Nth time in a cycle of cruelty.

Turns out the cause of all the horror and mystery was little dogs in UFOs.
Might be a bit too obvious.

It's a giant fucking worm.

An apocalyptic threat is foiled, one anti-hero is defeated by another who in the end,sits victoriously overlooking the remains of the world. Rests until the next game

Your friend beats your ass so hard in his gundam you run away

What you thought were mostly pointless quests end up coincidentally all being connected to a plot to resurrect the devil.

you fight an autistic nazi on a school roof to save a man who is okay with said autistic nazi until he turns on him.

youtube.com/watch?v=GUDcSeUvkOw

Your brother had a goth phase for a month.

Furries rule the world and you get drafted into destroying it

Yep

Bully

Posted this yesterday, but not a single attempt in guessing. But it's so easy.

Fat Jewish fuck collects money so he can buy himself a castle.

cute

You finish summer camp and become a secret agent.

jOHN ~dARKSOUL

Me in fable 2

Your girl is dead

You play as some dude who is really cool and loves having sex. He ends up fucking every single princess from every kingdom and gets them pregnant right before they beat the big bad.

The thing is, to avert a crisis, The Dude actually must become the big bad and there's no way out of it.

Timeskip. You then play as his 10 kids (he had that many) that have all grown up and you are in a quest to kill your father.

No.
Hint: How significant, the change of situation for everyone's laundry detergent.

Warioworld?
Psychonauts

>Psychomantis

Your spaceship is inside the monster in the other half of the story story.

Wario World

The President really should have picked a better running mate.

The narrator was the main villain all along, and he hinted this at the beginning of the game.

Your arch nemesis was actually a demon grown in a test tube with countless other clones, and killing him was in vain.

Me? I'm Zero. I'm Delta.

Squidward? What are you doing? Come here buddy! We’re going to get clarinet lessons together. *skip 10 years* You’re nervous? *squidward nods* I’ll hold your tentacle, Squidward. I love you. Do it for him. *i rub my distended belly, carrying our child* Yes I will. Then he shidded.

you kill the big bad monster in the final quest
the game ends with a very comfy cutscene of the village celebrating your victory

Broken Age

I hope this is the plot of a Rance game.

Hahaha, you were a nice guy, then.
Close. Wario Land (Super Mario Land 3). Definitely my favorite game of all time.

Gurren Lagann is not video games, silly.

Nioh baby

quantum break?

This is art

Devil May Cry 5?

Attached: 1552880462487.jpg (2048x1152, 163K)

You try to shoot an old man but the rules say you can't. Then he gets away again.

Cat.

it is omedetou goziaimass its the last one

Yeah

FE4?

you hit a rock with a hammer after being told not to and then a satan monster calls you a useful idiot

Fate Extra?

Drawn to Life 2

Pathologic

You beat the game by crippling your brother and killing your best friend's mom

It turns out a lot of people really want to die.

A diverse group of women go to Antartica to save the planet

Gnidnarts Htaed.

Strange Jour--no, wait.

There's a bomb inside, don't open it

Your parents turned your sister to stone to teach you how to be responsible with great power

You wake up and go out to your balcony

Persona 3

You either set yourself on fire or become king of the snakes

VTMB

Attached: paz.jpg (180x180, 7K)

You die surrounded by your daughters you saved throughout the game

But they weren't real you motherfucker. SO STOP BEING SUCH A LITTLE BITCH DONED AND MEWT.

Satan saves Christmas by shooting god in the head because you believed in yourself

Even though you are doing what is right your "friends" betray you and leave alone, in th end you become insane.

If you kill somebody twice, you actually bring them back to life.

No and No

Metal Gear?!
Nanomachines?!
Did you just say "nerd"

Yes.

Attached: 1552863977817.webm (564x786, 2.34M)

Bioshock but only in one ending

I don't believe half of these posts are real games

Attached: 1528757426475.png (923x713, 16K)

i don't know but this description made me laugh

Dead Rising

Scribblenauts Unlimited. I don't know why I remember this game

Man is literally too angry to die

Persona 5?

P5

The character that no one fucking likes turns out to be a traitor, kills himself to save the rest of your party, then a copy of him comes back later and forces his way into your party

Some random priest who tagged along for seemingly no reason is actually a bad ass priest cop who only joined to kill the main villian behind the heroes backs after the final battle

Tales of Destiny?

But you're right though

Attached: mother.jpg (686x640, 61K)

You’re an alien scout sent to size up Earth for assimilation by a galactic empire. Your presence is incredibly toxic to life on Earth, so a bunch of people team up and beat the fuck out of you. They figure out that if they kill you, your ship full of soldiers orbiting earth will wake up and annihilate them, so they make an insanely complex prison to stop you from ever getting back home. The designer of the prison eventually snaps from being kept there for so long, and resolves to help you escape. The prison may also have been designed by him to test whether or not you felt human emotion, and to try and make you doubt that what you’re doing is the right thing. In the end you escape and either absorb the planet as you initially planned, or take down the mothership and save Earth.

ff7

You systematically strip a tropical island of its natural resources for personal gain.

Correct. Here's one nobody's going to guess:

The island was home to a perfect artificial intelligence that solved every puzzle so rapidly that it became impossible to reset them manually, and the artificial intelligence learned so much about puzzles that it decided all of the puzzles on the island were objectively imperfect and that the world needed to be razed down to its foundations and used as the building ground for millions of puzzles of its own creation.

FFV or 8

You want to marry your master's daughter. He accepts it, but under one condition: You have to prove yourself by winning the biggest gladiatorial tournament on the planet. This is a wacky competition, since you have to bring in a female partner to join and whoever beats you gets to have sex with her as one of the prizes.

You finally do win the tournament, and it turns out everything is just a sham so that the tournament organizer can pick out elite warriors to be her elite bodyguard team. You find yourself in a professional mindbreak force where you have to literally eat angel girls to get stronger. One year after serving as a bodyguard for Queen Bitch, your master's daughter who actually loves you joins the tournament herself and breaks you free. You both find out that the other girl who was your original partner was kept in the tournament organizer's basement and constantly tortured as a sex slave. You then escape and get married.

You help an annoying white girl save some brown people and asians from an 'evil' Empire

You team up with your rival to fight Satan with a giant tank while Satan is also in a giant tank.

You were actually an alien the entire time, studying human behavior and collecting spoons.

Animal Crossing New Leaf

"PUMP. IT. UUUUUUUP"
bad end

you went in deep but you're not wrong

The tag along loli is a MC's kid from another dimension.

The Room Tribute on Newgrounds

newgrounds.com/portal/view/547307

TALOS principle?

A wop kills a nigger

You are stuck in a book that a lake monster made you right in exchange for your wifes life

I'm glad someone else remembers that game. Thanks user

Yep shame the other 2 endings are basically the same.

Alan Wake

The main antagonist is a fucking vacuum cleaner, and you throw cake to defeat him.

Incorrect but a good guess

The Talos Principle?

a teletubbies video game?

In the best ending you save yourself for the shota you saved at the start of the game

Shocking no one at all, you are the main villain and the best ending includes you throwing the final battle.

old man wave daughter
daughter also save old man

Vaporwave almost destroys the world.

Incorrect

Your gf dies and you’re a king now

trails in the sky second chapter

Old man tires to combine his hacking skills and the power of darkness to hack the souls of humans to turn them evil, but is stopped by the ghost of the main characters brother

What is Conker's Bad Fur Day

youtube.com/watch?v=eov1mmCWm84

AN ANCIENT EVIL AWAKENS!

You actually aren't the bad guy, you're the good guy you thought you killed at the beginning.

your dad dies in front of you after murdering an old man

You try to build a house which gets filled with vagrants.
While trying to expand your home you go to hell then you kill an ancient golem and finally the moon.
Your house is a mess with hastily added expansions and you wasted 200+ hours of your life

Diablo

That is correct

Attached: Cryptic.png (215x336, 155K)

Euphoria

Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion

You were on the moon all along and the robot guy is both your son and the chick from the first game at the same time

The cyborg trying to kill you is actually a brainwashed magical tranny.

Virtues Last Reward

Mega man

After an epic battle against your time-traveling archrival, you return home to celebrate where your archrival appears one more time to be killed in a QTE.

Don't Shit Your Pants
Lisa the Joyful
Blood
HDTF
Asura's Wrath
EYE Divine Cybermancy
Shatterhand
Dark Messiah of Might & Magic
Saints Row 4
Possibly also Asura's Wrath
Darkwood
Terraria

Danganronpa 2.

Lmao, you're thinking too little. Think bigger. What could possibly be the one game on the planet I'm referring to?

>HDTF
no

Opposing force?

no
gordon freeman isnt literal

Turns out you were the ancient evil the entire time, and you have to prove it to other people that you are a good guy unlike the original you

Planescape Torment?

Axiom Verge

mega man 4

You are the villain.

Autistic manchild hallucinates his way into saving the world.

Yes.

>you were dead from the start of the game

Attached: oh-my-god.png (587x323, 277K)

MC kills himself to become a hero.

Attached: Thinking.gif (382x450, 745K)

Nope another hint

Someone else is convinced that they are the ancient evil reincarnated and you have to fight them

Wrong on all three of these:

Me on mushrooms breaking the world masturbation record again

Earthbound

You either snap a Luchador's neck and then stop one of those flying heli-carriers; or you help your homies out plus Burt Reynolds and Sasha Grey, and then star in a hit film.

Mario and Luigi Partners in Time

Yes.

SR3

Haven't played those. I guess the ending of my game was common then.

Answer:
Samurai Legend Musashi

You stop the ancient evil by summoning your own ancient evil, but then the one you summoned immediately starts trying to take over the world until ghost dad helps you unsummon it

Yee yee.

After a war and the collapse of communication system, you and the others decided to fight for humanity. And you won it.

correct. sorry for answering late

WAR BAD

You and the girl you have been yelling at escape the space station.

You go to sleep to the bed where you started and everything repeats again.

>Red Dead Redemption
the antagonist kills the protagonist though and he is fucking dead

Your best friend murdered those people because she has autism and wants you to have fun

SP'COPS TH'LINE

You climb a mountain to sing a song with your friends to get final boss to fuck off

You were the bad guy all along

Game makes up for every defect it has with a god tier ost

Buck Bumble

Bad touhou games.

Mega man 3

Nier G/R

All he had to do was let go of the pickle.

Cosmo

Everybody gets lost in eternity but two of them remember a promise they made to each other and the power of their love restores their universe to them

Maybe I'm interpreting it wrong, whatever, my version is the best

This sounds like a manga.

MY HUSBAND

I SEE YOU MY HUSBAND YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME

Your sister restrains your brother so you can kill a meme in his brain.

Unnecesary prequel but has some good moments

TWEWY?

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem

Trauma Center

prey

that doesn't describe anything

run

dead space?

It's the fucking gas station guy.

That game on the DS with the pomeranian.

Main character fights literally everyone to send God back to Heaven, dooming their wonderful advanced civilization to fall into toil and misery.

WAIT A MINUTE THAT CARD

no

Toy Story 4

Medicine student dork saves the world by destroying a magical wall and convicing a Sephiroth clone to calm the fuck down by just talking to him.

one of the heroes ends up in limbo meeting living energy

YOU HAVE A COLOR CODED ENDING

The main villain knew the whole time. So did the person who raised him. It was sad.

Groundhog day

Attached: stella_glow___hilda_by_kokoro_rokoko-dazb7jy.png (800x539, 236K)

Video games.
Or Prince if Persia 2008

Man, I hope they eventually add in colour-blind support.

all this bullshit for a mummy

We live in a society

He stood unshaken

Attached: 7486cefd016cbfccba4d69dd97e18b4d.jpg (1242x1673, 218K)

Main character hot glues his best friend who has been turned into a sentient figurine.

Doesn't that also happen in Fate/CCC and FFXIV?

His girlfriend turned out to be a CIA agent

Attached: dj karl.jpg (770x513, 32K)

gta 4

Learning is cool

Attached: redcat.jpg (480x360, 32K)

The good guys win in the end.

Attached: 1408779562159.gif (340x257, 904K)

VTMB

His damn nag worked

Attached: Rdr_weapon_high_power_pistol.jpg (498x501, 151K)

*desire to know more intensifies

You can bitchslap your friends

Correct!

Some old cunt stabs you in the back and forces you to kill her so she know's you're not fucking around

after you kill a big eldritch thing an alien teleports next to you and lets you know your boss you've been working for is actually an evil alien

The Pope manipulates you to gather an evil god's body parts into your split-personality girlfriend and uses them to become a god. Your split personality girlfriend actually splits into two different girls and the three of you kill the Pope-turned-evil god. After that you run away from the ladies because you don't know which one to marry

DaS, too easy.

you have to kill yourself to stop yourself

You're stuck on a shithole of a planet because you thought you can take on a ship 100x your size

beastiality defeats a time god

sounds like grandia 2

XBC2?

A bug wearing your clothes attacks you while the dimension you're in is collapsing.

It was all the fault of a single snail.

Earthbound

Attached: eso1dngcvcxy.png (442x292, 13K)

nice

Yup yup yup

In FFXIV the moon is actually a Dyson sphere for a super powerful summon instead. That summon still wants to murder mankind.