Super Smash Bros Ultimate Hero Gameplay Walkthrough and 4.0 Update Reveal

Releasing July 4th

-Slime appears in taunts
-Yangus, Zenthian Hero, Dragon Quest VIII hero, Erdrick, Luminary, Veronica, Serena, Jade, Erik, Jessica Spirits
- Hero releases july 4th
- Mii Costumes: Geno(Gunner), Hero (Dragon Quest VI)(Swordfighter), Erik (Dragon Quest 11)(Brawler), Slime Hat
- A total of 19 Music tracks are going to be added to the game, most of these are the orchestral versions. Some of the songs are War Cry, Defeat the enemy, Adventure, A remix of the battle theme from Dragon Quest IV, there is more obviously.
I don't know any of the other DLC characters, all i know is the video is pretty much done and drops in just under two weeks.

Attached: dqviii-hero-super-smash-bros-ultimate-50.1.jpg (210x240, 19K)

It will be July 6th in two weeks, no fucking shit it drops before then if he's coming out on the 4th

These are the safest bets of all except for that release date. Would be nice to have them that soon.

Okay when is banjo

>A total of 19 Music tracks are going to be added to the game
Sounded believable up until this.

Honestly fake or not I fully expect his release to be early July. It just makes sense.

>A total of 19 Music tracks are going to be added to the game
Fake as fuck, do you really believe tjis after FF treatment? Not to mention the music for Hero trailer reveal have their own copyright

>Mii Costumes: Geno
best bit

>Nintendo releasing a major update on a national American holiday, where most stores and probably NoA itself is closed
Call me an Freedom Fag, but that is the worst possible date for a fake leak OP

Attached: 1542125073385.jpg (240x240, 9K)

Mario Maker was released on 9/11

Attached: 1543075383505.jpg (540x623, 114K)

that ain't a national holiday chief

At the very least, I definitely think he'll be out in July and Banjo maybe early October. If they don't do around that then they'll probably be behind schedule for the final two characters.

It is in Saudi Arabia.

>July 4th
Retard, Americans are not gonna buy this Japan only character on fucking Independance Day.

When is the major update that fixes Online Mode? I've been waiting 6 months

Attached: 16730473_1239646262789399_1132296267058402246_n.jpg (720x762, 27K)

He based

based

Attached: 1541010128078.png (216x245, 4K)

Attached: chucklin croc.gif (321x262, 320K)

I could felt my inner 14 year old self coming out when I laughed at this.

>stores
It’s DLC you fucking idiot. You buy it online, and most people already have the Fighter’s Pass

>releasing the character nobody in America gives a fuck about on July 4th

Square mismanaged the FF music rights, there's no evidence Enix did the same.

But the composer is infamous for being a dick.