Sell me this game. Do your best

Sell me this game. Do your best.

Attached: WCCFbloodstained5.jpg (740x429, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dy8J_L8KXug
youtube.com/watch?v=eTlVsiDYAbc
mega.nz/#!ewMAXAKY!9FOuersPRZbRkYIDrDxTmmJvqxufcf5sN_7U6uWkz7M
youtube.com/watch?v=m9We2XsVZfc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's horrendously ugly to look at, so it's just like you!

It's fun just like your mom!

>Kierkegaard
Camus was better. Buy the game, douche.

Attached: 1561015532035m.jpg (683x1024, 61K)

I've played like 14 hours in 3 days. I don't usually play games that way. You can have a pet roly lion and hit it at bad guys with your sword.

There's a lightsaber in it.

Night of Revenge but you can change the costumes

I want to buy it really bad, but I only have $12 dollars on my Steam account. Miriam pls give me time baby. Miriam pls give me an 80% off discount.

Do you like Symphony of the Night, or any of the GBA or DS Castlevanias?

You will like this game.

It's probably the only
>Creator of X is making Y!
kickstarter that doesn't feel like a fucking sham

It's fun. Just ignore the first part on the ship and the castle itself is great.

The horrible visuals beg to differ

You got suckered into a meme.
The game looks fine.

It's horrible looking. I can see that with my own two eyes. No need to get memed by anyone else into noticing it.

The game has lackluster boss fights, a few horrendous areas, awful cutscenes, some pretty bad bugs and a meh finale. However, it’s music is fantastic and it’s gameplay loop is incredibly addicting. Despite all of its shortcomings I’m addicted to it and have had fun 100%ing it.

>The game looks fine.
nigga it looks like a psp game

Attached: file.png (800x450, 266K)

fake and gay
is true?

Attached: 1555677392706.jpg (509x625, 31K)

cute

Attached: cute hat.png (590x880, 599K)

Symphony of the Night wasn't exactly a bowl of roses either. This game came out the same year and on the same system as Resident Evil, Megaman X4, and Oddworld
And the GBA/DS Castlevanias were on GBA/DS specifically so they didn't have to push visuals in any real way

Attached: large.jpg (1024x768, 166K)

this, game has boring bossfights, a stupid 3d effect in some places, hilariously bad cutscenes, and some bugs and the finale/villain is meh

But the meat is there and I don't (just) mean Miriams thighs. The gameplay is fun, the exploration is fun, there's plenty of autism to satisfy with upgrades and a crafting system and techniques to master and you can play dressup with you waifu

It's called something else but it's there

Yes, and? That's a problem how?

Why not just pirate it then?

>A PC game released in 2019 looks as bad as a PSP game both in artstyle and polygon quality
>Durr what's the problem with that?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 39K)

This
Download the GoG version (Does anyone still have a link?) and then just buy it when you've got the cash

So you just like to shitpost. Cool. Carry on then.

Are any techniques as godlike as UN, DEUX, TROIS?

Air backdash cancelling into jump is so good early game for skipping places

God forbid I want a Castlevania sequel to look cool and not strain my eyes.

Honestly I wish they would have just copied the Curse of the Moon boss mechanics. It plays everything so safe and the bosses have practically no mechanics to them. I was so confused when the Twin Dragons didn’t have a second phase where they merge. The only great boss in the entire game is Zangetsu

Clever shill tactic.

Both games look better in motion than in screenshots.

As someone who regularly plays and enjoys the look of DS and PSP games I really don't see how that's a problem.

Attached: Dracula X Chronicles low poly.jpg (480x272, 29K)

Castlevania games have never made graphics a priority, and if your eyes are being strained, that's on you, buddy.

It’s funny. The levels in curse of the moon are kind of whatever because they’re just CV3 levels for the most part, but the bosses are great. And the levels in ROTN are great but the bosses suck because you can just spam portrait and sit there mashing attack. There has to be a way to make both great.

Try running at resolutions higher than 320x200 if your toaster can handle it.

I'm playing that right now! The best shit.
And honestly exactly how "Advanced" I want the graphics in my Castlevanias. Like, sure, upgrade the resolution some, maybe add some AA, but otherwise, I'm 100% cool with these games looking exactly like this.

Attached: shakeee.jpg (900x506, 71K)

>Castlevania games have never made graphics a priority
No, but their artstyle made them stand out and look great anyways. Shame Bloodstained looks much worse than your average indie game by comparison.

This so much. It’s sad because I love the earlier levels in Ritual so much, but the later levels feel so much worse. The Ice and Fire zones are awful. They aren’t interesting or fun to go through and are incredibly short, yet the ship, garden, entrance, the cathedral and the library are all AMAZING. If the game had better later zones, more interesting bosses and no bugs it would have been a 10/10.

Oh, it's a sword. I've watched a bunch of streams and always thought she had her arm raised.

I honestly prefer this aesthetic. Less shiny everything, so the things that are supposed to stand out actually stand out properly from the background.

>much worse than your average indie game
The average indie game is faux NES shovelware... what someone born in 2000 thinks "8-bit" looked like.

Attached: 1543486642904.gif (256x192, 1.49M)

5 different companies all pitch in on a project at various stages with a ludicrously inflated scope and somehow managed to not set the whole thing on fire.

That alone is a monumental achievement. Clearly, Iga's experience in dealing with shoestring budgets has paid off.

Make no mistake, this is a low-budget game through and through (yes, that 5 million is chump change compared to the cost of development, especially with all the ports). But, much like the gothic horror genre in film, it makes the most of what it's got, and isn't afraid to not take itself seriously.

Game like this could have been created with less than 1 million.

And this game looks like what I think a PSP game would look like if it were released today.

I'm bored of your hyperbole. Last (You) you'll get from me, savor it.

Good post, intelligent user among retards.

Not with Curse of the Moon and all the fresh assets that needed to be cooked, no. Maybe if they had some recycled assets and didn't need to port it to everything. Also took too long to live off of the initial Kickstarter funds (which was only supposed to serve as market viability testing instead of funding the whole damn game)

Shouldn't have insulted other games for looking "shovelware" when the game you're defending looks like utter garbage LMAO

you are a retard man

>Not with Curse of the Moon and all the fresh assets that needed to be cooked, no
Yes.

>just beat the game for the first time
>was on hard mode
that was a fucking ride

Attached: unknown[1].png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

Tell me, have you ever made a game in a group project? Because it's a WHOLE different beast from tinkering alone in Unity with store-bought assets, you know.

>What is Hollow Knight?

I bought the dlc, and I’m in gebel’s area, but why hasn’t IGA shown up?

Accept the quest to kill him from the lady in town

Just say no and stop wasting everyones time

Are you seething? Or perhaps coping?

Attached: 1561214608342.jpg (2000x3000, 398K)

You do realize that 2D is an entirely different world, development wise, right?

>Sell me
no fuck you nigger. Buy it on steam and try it. If you don't like it in two hours then return it.

Attached: 1534372968014.png (352x354, 191K)

>posting twice to get (yous) approvals
faggot

Average salaries: designer 74k, artist 75k, programmer 93k. If your team consisted of 2 programmers, 1 designer and 1 artist you could employ them for 3 years. Need someone to do interviews, keep everyone on task, handle social media, communicate with backers, etc.? That's another 100k. Now you've got a little over 2 years to make the game. Do you want music, sound effects and voice acting? Office space? Another artist or two? ...

Holy fuck, Hollow Knight idiots are fucking insufferable. Stop entering every fucking thread with your bullshit you low life cucks.

Attached: 1561265811929.jpg (471x480, 66K)

You are trying really, *really* hard to hate an otherwise great game for a completely arbitrary reason

Literally one guy in this entire thread mentioned it and you are seething this hard over it?

Hollow Knight's budget doesn't reflect its work hours. It took a lot of unpaid hours and some unpaid interns to get that out the door. Much easier to do when you're three guys in a basement working on your passion project than when you're a small company trying to collaborate with other small companies and keep them all fed.

Reminder that Yacht Club punched the numbers and Shovel Knight up to launch would have had a true cost marked at over $1M if everyone on staff was getting paid a decent rate. Their first DLC was made at a total loss financially and the game with all add-ons has now cost over $3M. This is an 8-bit retro game with 1/3 the average play time as Bloodstained for base game, and no voice acting, cutscenes, customization options, symphonic score, etc.

JUST PLAYED THE SWITCH VERSION FOR AN HOUR

LOOKS LLIKE HOT SHIT, IS LOCKED AT 30FPS EVEN WHEN DOCKED AND WHILE THE TEXT LOOKS NICE, NOTHING ELSE DOES

AVOID

Imagine falling for this version...

>when it's the same user(s) always in bloodstained threads complaining about it and derail the fucking threads
I have no patience for faggots who keep shitposting for the sake of it or when they are bored.

Just ignore it. I fucking loved HK and it’s threads are consistently shit up by people derailing it and calling it a shit game. Happens with everything, there’s assholes everywhere.

SOLD

game like this could have been created with less than 1 million
If anything I would say that was just their dubbing budget.

>I was so confused when the Twin Dragons didn’t have a second phase where they merge.
That really bothered me, they even have the extra set of teeth like in CotM.

I almost got this because I thought it would be a comfy game to play in bed, now I know.

here

Attached: Desktop 2019.06.23 - 09.39.25.02.webm (1680x1000, 2.82M)

The (rainbow demon lightning thing?) was probably the worst case of dissapointment for me. Was probably the coolest boss in Curse of the Moon and all it did here was jump and occasionally shoot shitty missiles.

It's great except the end boss. My biggest problem with it is how 'classic' it is. I get that this is supposed to ape the old games, but if you like SoTN or AoS then you like this. If you started on hollow knight or something like that it might not have as much nostalgia appeal, but it's still solid

If I were you i'd wait a bit for the devs to correct and patch in some bugs but also new content

Dracula X Chronicles unironically looks a lot better. Probably because of what said, even if it's low poly everything stands out properly and the art design is solid, being the remake of another solid game and all. Bloodstained looks fucking hideous beyond relief even if the game is sorta nice.

Even playing on PC at 4k max settings didn't do this game any favors. So I can barely imagine THE HORROR. It's just irreparably ugly, I don't know how they fucked up so badly in that regard. It's like everything is too messy, too complex, but shit STILL manages to look way too empty at the same time. What the fuck.

fuck off cunt
kys

Real talk: the 3D models would look better without all those garish special effects. The game would look much better even with proper shadow

wait a minute, can you do that with all gog games?

fuck it was true all along

Attached: 1557008214430.jpg (634x626, 45K)

Where do I go after the vampire lady?

is the dagger throw and fast kicks the only moves bunnymorph has? i've maxed it at 9 and those seem to be the only things you can do.

>tfw killed the final boss before it could really even attack

>get 5 dullahan heads
>Game is trivialize

Why is the ability to zoom out to a comfortable level locked behind an ITEM? What a dumb game.

Attached: 2019-06-23 08_58_13.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

How do you zoom out?

Eye of Horus.

Lens of Illuminad

Yo I just got the invert gravity thing. Where the fuck do I go now?

Attached: 1555514957169.jpg (439x536, 23K)

Use her shard on the pool of blood

Figure it out. Sheesh how lazy are people to play castlevania games? Makes me wonder if some of you fucks could beat a link to the past without a guide

Head stomp chun li kicks cartwheels and something else. You basically have the boots move set

>art style is determined by hardware

Attached: wud.png (650x371, 217K)

Does this skill fuck with anyone else's brain? I played for a few hours, closed the game, opened the browser had the urge to rotate.

Are you joking? Igavania players would never beat something like AlttP. They wouldn't even be able to beat Super Metroid. SotNlikes are braindead games played for the aesthetics only. They're more toys than games.

AlttP and Super Metroid are easy/baby games too, Arin.

Attached: tired smug.jpg (716x716, 110K)

I beat both of these as a child, user.

So did I. We're talking about igavania fans, not normal people.

I blame the new game development with complete linearity. From shit like quest markers, movies, environmental restrictions etc.

I like Igavanias though.

you seem not very normal yourself.

I also thought this was weird. Fighting Zangetsu 2 this field of view felt considerably better since with the normal one he constantly walks offscreen.

there's some Jojo faggotry if you are into that:
>Stone mask
>you can hold up to do poses
>there's a boss that stops time,and places a bunch of ice spikes around you, if you have your silver knight familiar, it will still be able to move and even block some of the ice spikes
>you get a time stopping skill that sounds just like Dio's the world, most projectiles use while time is stopped will freeze in time until the skill ends, this includes bullets, shurikens and knifes

Attached: AaDv9vh.jpg (1920x1080, 399K)

Someday I'll play Nano Breaker just to see if it has Jojo references.

To be fair, that armor that offers protection from spikes was hidden in a pretty bullshit spot for something essential to the playthrough.

You need to invert in the boss room where you fought twin dragons to get said armor, then climb to the top of the cathedral thingy and use the giant hand to push the torture device away.

Where the fuck do you go when you get zangetzus sword?

went in blind and the game looks fine, your elitism is showing bud
>muh eye strain
>being an eyelet
i bet you use dark theme on discord for the same reason dont you faggot

Gebel fight again. Take your time and pay attention to the scenery.

I really don't get it. The way Yea Forums talks about the game you get the impression it looks offensively bad when it's more like a high production Vita title. Sure they could be better and at a few spots some polish would do nicely, but the graphics seem completely adequate to me. There's even quite a few moments where the game felt pretty (especially golden hall).
Feels like a forced controversy.

Why is the Iron breastplate not craftable? Says it should be on the wiki, but its not on my list. I've explored 98% of the map so surely I've not missed the book for it.

Fuck you nigger I'm not coming down

Attached: 2019-06-23 09_57_44.jpg (1920x1080, 358K)

its better and deeper than symphony of the night and all the recents metroidvania.

Technique aside, does his sword do anything?

Attached: 2019-06-23 10_03_47.jpg (1920x1080, 324K)

I kinda liked it but come on.

Attached: 1527694776060.jpg (632x654, 80K)

And you also get a stand.

It's that time again bros

Attached: 20190623110702_1.jpg (1600x900, 444K)

Ex Machina, one on the ceiling

send help pls

Attached: last items.jpg (1510x676, 430K)

>went in blind and the game looks fine
lol

So just got the good ending after 12 hours of playtime. Short and fun game, only thing I didnt like is how you got the Aegis to walk on spikes.
98,3% map completion, time to hunt down the last pixels like some fucking autist

that's not it, I already got that one.

Post the full map

sick refutation bro

Is it better than Touhou Metroidvanias?

By a landslide.

Whats the point of weapons that are not Greatswords

Better DPS
less range/arc
less likely to get interrupted

To outdps them of course :^)

What's the point of weapons?

This. They all felt weak and terrible compared to shards, which I thought was a real shame.

Greatswords are the brainlet option

Attached: Crissaegrim.gif (248x120, 253K)

Foudn it, it was in the lab.

How can you do more DPS than something that kills everything in 1 hit through walls

It's like Iga wanted to do OoE 2 and gave up halfway through.

So what are the actual good shards?
I only used the Bat one because it was easy to get to max level, does great damage, goes through walls, shatters hidden walls.
Great for normal exploring, not so good against bosses but then again who cares about the bosses

100% it, maxed out stuff and done two more runs.
If you like the older Igavania, you'll love this one. If you didn't, you'll hate it.

this nigger sure takes his sweet ass time.

Attached: 20190623113854_1.jpg (1600x900, 136K)

by getting the 3 hits to kill before youve even entered the damage frame :^)

Attached: 1555329529854.png (128x128, 29K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Dy8J_L8KXug
it's in Bloodstained, and it's broken as hell too, you can spam shards and do other things will just slashing away

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

Yeah, mixing it with za warudo is an outright rape fiesta

>Feels like a forced controversy.
Really user? You think someone on Yea Forums would do that? Just try to, force a controversy where non exists?

I just found the wording amusing.

That weapon with crit build is so fucking nice.
youtube.com/watch?v=eTlVsiDYAbc

>Zangetsu can counter four dullahammer heads
>every boss since gets eaten alive by them

>Why are special attacks stronger than normal attacks
OMG I DON'T KNOW?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 45K)

oh shit im retarded kek, my bad

Normal attacks were almost useless compared to shards and I simply don't remember that happening in the previous Castlevania games. They probably had their fair share of broken shit, but playing with weapons was always satisfying whereas in Bloodstained it becomes a chore to kill normal enemies with weapons rather than shards. I think what YOU DON'T KNOW is a thing called game balance.

There's been a forced narrative against this game on here for years now because people wanted it to be Mighty No. 9 Part 2.

Switch weapons. You'll one shot everything with the proper ones.

I unga bungad my way through the game on normal. Shards felt like shit

>I think what YOU DON'T KNOW is a thing called game balance.
Neither do you if you think weapons are worse than shards. The only time shards becomes somewhat better is when you're almost done with the game and even then there is a weapon shitting on all the shard skills.

literally greatsworded my way thru normal,using almost no shard magic and apparently, greatswords fucking suck, don't get me wrong i love them, but people say other weapons do more dps

left, right, left, x
>nothing personnel kid

>but people say other weapons do more dps
More DPS is a meme on your first run through the game. The only time it might matter is for bosses and you spent such a tiny amount of time on them in the entire game. Greatswords one or twoshot everything through the entire game, they are fantastic.
Once you finished the game and clear out the map or need to farm mats to complete 100% of the journal you can switch to one of the meme crit builds weapons since they are faster for boss farming

the *teleports behind you* gimmick is quite fun to use

>99,9% map completion
>spend 20 minutes comparing my map with online maps
>there is no room that I missed

Attached: 1555365776169.jpg (435x398, 36K)

post your map Yea Forumsro

Attached: tenor.gif (538x540, 2.85M)

There is.

did you beat every enemy in the train before sitting there?

What drops Ambrosia?

This is me playing yet another super metroid romhack, except I have no online maps to compare with.

Attached: 1425136796642.png (481x360, 332K)

The succs called Vul'sha in the desert

>spent 2 hours trying to beat gebel
>finally nail it
>suddenly game over screen
>no credit roll
>no music
>no nothing
>just a fucking game over screen
WHAT THE HELL DID I WRONG

WHAT DID THIS PIECE OF SHIT GAME EXPECT ME TO DO

Attached: 1560124728510.png (801x724, 707K)

Is this your first castlevania?

should've explored more, bud

Attached: bloodstained art.jpg (700x921, 272K)

explore the fucking map

>spent 2 hours trying to beat gebel
>2 hours
>gebel
What in the actual fuck?

>caring about balance in a single player game.
This is what e-sports craps do to dumb people. Part of the fun of the game is finding ways to break the shit out f it.

>2 hours

excuse me what
just spam greatsword at his face, my dude

bad ending
keep exploring

>They probably had their fair share of broken shit
They had and you mentioning it like this makes me think you never played the other igavanias.

game needs vertical rooms where if you miss a jump or get hit you fall down to the previous room

>Had zero trouble with any of the boss including repeatables
>End boss keeps wrecking me
Fuck this shit.

Attached: 1538921035452.png (416x435, 114K)

>obtain Accelerator
>99.40% map completion
so it begins

Attached: 1347601787500.gif (352x240, 1.16M)

>Gebel dies with the lamest most anticlimatic death
>Zangetsu "dies" with the lames most anticlimatic death
>Dominique is now a villain and her motivation is shit, she gets one dumb cutscene for herself
Last half of the game is rushed in all fucking hell.

Attached: 1556655437616.jpg (2289x1720, 1.61M)

OD will fuck you up then

Attached: spoiler final boss.webm (320x176, 2.85M)

i hate that Dominique stole Gremory's thunder out of nowhere

>What is Hollow Knight?
A feature length flash game that doesn't hold up under scrutiny.

Attached: Mmm.jpg (964x805, 98K)

>53 seconds
>had to heal
>spent all mana
You think that was good?

Attached: 1440653613501.png (395x494, 237K)

>2 hours
Did you also get bodied by Zangetsu?

Not my point.

How do I git gud?

Attached: 1550725396188.png (475x428, 218K)

I literally just stood in the corner and spammed triangle. Once my mana/life was down, I ate potions, then kept spamming. I didn't even move or tried to avoid anything.

How do you make yourself broken? I want to tackle the endgame with the most broken shit possible. I saw a clip of someone running through the game with some turbo speed up ability and running while attacking at the same time, killing every enemy in one hit.

I don't think Zangetsu died. Or at least someone didn't. Right before the end credit scene there was someone walking in enough to cast a shadow before Miriam and the guy leaves if I remember correctly.

>feature length
Huh?

How are you having trouble with an igavania of all things?
Unless you're playing this game on Nightmare then you have no excuse. It's fucking easy.

So the answer to beating the boss is to do a shit load of grinding? Cool.

upgraded crissaegrim
crit chance ring
crit damage ring
grind those passives

To be fair, if you're going for medals some bosses become straight up unfair.
While the bounce speed guy on CotM you could see the trajectory and just had to avoid it, in this game he just hits the whole screen at times. It's just a game of killing him before he uses it.

Even if it is Nightmare, Gebel is laughably easy and probably the easiest fucker in the game. I was so surprised how I got the medal beating him without even trying.

gog is drm free

Bloodstained is a game where you spam spells all of the time because almost all the weapons are clunky and slow and you're incentivized to spam spells because mana regens super quick in this game. The "big bosses", the physically large ones, are all disappointing as they lack polish and just aren't very interesting to fight. However, the small bosses are all quite interesting and provide an adequate challenge.

I feel as though the game is prolonged artificially by the fact at numerous times you're forced to find a key item from a single undiscovered space on the map that you weren't able to get to before. You are going to get lost and not be sure what to do next, but this isn't necessarily the worst thing in the world as you get the opportunity to discover new things in areas that you've previously been. I will hazard to guess that everybody who plays this game will have >90% of the castle explored in a single playthrough, because you WILL be searching every inch of it to answer your question of "where the fuck am I supposed to go now?"

I'm disappointed that this is yet another Metroidvania that you really cannot play "out of order." The game has a very strict linear route with roadblocks that will prevent you from going where you want to go.

Those are all just my gripes. Overall, I love the game. The gameplay is solid.

Not the guy, but no. You just need to not be awful.

I didn't grind. That is grade 1. Kill one of the bird people in the towers, fuse their soul with emerald (treasure from the same place). There, now just spam.

Have these two rings, Augment Luck maxed and equipped and watch the crits flow like

Attached: 20190622120721_1.jpg (1920x1080, 494K)

where do i get the tome scrap to make the witch's hat?

>passive grinding actually has an effect
wut i literally dont notice or see a difference at all

Did anyone else fell through the ground in the dragon twin fight?

>I didn't grind
>Spent ages grinding gold and materials for potions
Okay shitter.

Rank 9 yellow shards become white passive, but at what grade? At 1 by default or at the one you currently have?

Each potion costs 4k. That is nothing in endgame.

Where do you get crissaegrim or those rings? To make those passives permanent, did you need to get 10 shards of them or max upgrade them?

Whoa shit sword looks amazing now.

Attached: 20190623124903_1.jpg (1600x900, 460K)

1 by default, I think. If I equip the Greatsword one I have at 9, it becomes stronger. Or maybe they add up.

thr quest bitch ask me to find and bring her back some fire tiara which enemy drop that item? or where is located in the map

buy the tiara in the shop.

Then you can craft a fire tiara

Is that at level 100? Mine is only at 50 and I'm almost done with the game.

You make it with silver

Attached: 1561166237608.png (635x952, 329K)

I don't remember where you got the recipe, but I think someone posted a video where you get it in this thread.
Rings are from the shinobi/ninja on the train and right after it.
I have them maxed, but you only need it to be rank 9 and it can stay as grade 1.

It has a third stage at level 75.

>467627586

I barely have any gold, 4k is tons. What the fuck are you talking about? Let me guess, you're farming with an exploit, then using that money to buy pots and tank the boss.

Great "skill" buddy.

If you liked Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow you will like this. I mean it literally feels like a remake of this particular game.

Attached: 1560989036603.jpg (846x1195, 680K)

I'm just breaking all lamps and selling extras the enemies drop.
Why are you so salty? Did I hurt your feelings?

>orichalum above mythril

excuse me

I'm completely lost, I killed the twin dragons and got the ID card which I thought would let me use the train station right below, but that isn't it. Zangetsu said to go to a torture chamber, but I have no idea where that is, I've gone through all of the underwater passageway that I can without being able to swim and right now I'm basically at a dead end, every new pathway requires me to have the ability to squeeze through tight areas, swim, or bounce off those mirrors

Attached: 1529088443506.gif (254x306, 306K)

>aegis armor location

Literally try to defend it.

How do you get to the chest under the bridge in the eastern lab?

Is it better to use Optimizer over other weapon shards?

Attached: 1550682192482.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

>big dick demon king is vulnerable to time stop

Attached: DIO.gif (500x500, 275K)

>Did I hurt your feefees?
>.t the guy crying that someone called him out on exploiting the game because he can't beat it legit
lmao

Me too. Waiting for answers.

with an ability you get later

teleport shard late game

Ok, scrub. Keep crying that the boss is too hard beause of your made up rules on how to play the game.

So I just finished playing SOTN.
I was lucky and dropped that sword naturally without grinding.
Why do people call it the crissaegrim when it's called the vorpal blade/sonic blade in game?
Was it renamed crissaegrim in a later game?

There was soem stuff in the tower that you couldn't get with just double jump. that was the first place I checked when i got invert. You're just dumb.

It's the same, the difference is that it's for all weapons. Be sure to still upgrade all the weapon expertise shards though, they become passives at rank 9
>exploiting
kek
engame gold farm gets you hundreds of thousands within minutes, keep crying, scrub.

go to the library and find the bookkeeper

Why you want to use one of it ?
The passive is stacking
Use all instead

Thanks

>they become passives at rank 9
well shit

Attached: 1553536837704.webm (480x854, 544K)

The crissaegrim is dropped by the Schmoo (those little ghosts in the inverted library). What you got there is the lite version.

>Didnt know about shard dropping gold from destroying object
>Higher rank give higher chance and amount
>Exploiting
Go explore more, moron.

I'll try to farm those assassins then. I guess intense grinding is required if I want to get all the passives ranked up, not a fan but cant be helped.

It's not the same
Crissaegrim is the better version of it
The name was taken from Silmarillion, so they renamed it in later games to Valmanway just to be safe.

Oh I looked it up and the crissaegrim is a better version of the vorpal blade, I feel dumb.
Yup
I just need to get 196% map coverage now (currently at 192-193%) for the best ending.
I somehow missed the relic that lets you go underwater without taking damage and the sword familliar.

>2 hours
the fuck. Just mash attack and jump over him

Just stock up on potions and food. You want need anything afterwards ever again

train i.d. and the water squirt ability are obtuse but good game otherwise

Defeating OD gets you ALL the 21 books, this makes you super strong, but it's kinda pointless so late game.
I beat him using the strongest Whip I had and spamming the special attack, it comes out super fast and is spameable, and it's a guaranteed crit I think, you can do like 3 attacks in a row per second.

You only need to do it if you want to test how powerful you can become.

Where's the slot machine enemy? Must be some area I havent been into yet. Just opened the way to behind the fake moon.
Also whats that blue dash thing, where do you get that? And did she do those high jumps too?

Its the only dumb thing in the game.

lol fuck off, i dont care if you dont want to enjoy a good game without being ordered to

I just had way too hard time with the second Zangetsu fight so I figured I need things to be more powerful or rest of the game rolls me over. And I had no chance against the carpenter or IGA.

Zangetsu's second fight is the peak if you ask me. The rest are fairly easy.

How to beat zangetsu?

Oversexualize anime weebshit

>hi I'm Dominique, the Church sent me
she's basically Kirei with tits isn't she

Backstep was literally designed to be used against him.

near the place you fought Gebel, but i think the key to open it its by the path you just unlocked
the dash shard is also by that path and the high jump is crafted with a feather of the cow enemy from the oriental lab

It' s 10 year old Order of Ecclesia for consoles. Nothing worse, but also anothing better.

Jump over him and just chug potions

YOU

Attached: 1551375925978.png (448x468, 297K)

Don't reply to obvious bait.

Should I pirate this for Switch or PC? Is the graphical quality much different between the two? As long as the Switch can put out 1080p with some resemblance of Antialiasing I'd rather go for portable.

the only thing wrong with the visuals is the lighting. looks like stock lighting, no ambience

so the carpenter key, warhorse key and millionaire key had bosses
whats the deal with the celeste key?

>was excited for the Valkyrie outfit
>heard you can't change it's colour
Fug, is this true?

Before I spend time grinding 90k gold, do discount cards stack?

Are you gonna say what is the problem anytime soon?

Miriam is a little bland to look at. Also the music feels like lazy inverted Castlevania OSTs I've heard before. Also the protagonist seems to be a generic Shanoa with the same generic Albus betraying her.

I realize what the game is meant to be, but they got super lazy about some things. Also the enemies could be more interesting.

Yes. It looks great though

>Disliking something for its visuals is "arbitrary" now
lol

hit 1-2 times, then evade via backstep or slide

I'll look around then for the key and the dash shard, do you remember which enemy drops the shard? I honestly dont remember Gebel's place having areas like that but my memory is shit anyway. Do you need a recipe for the high jump?

Does anyone here primarily use kung fu shoes as a weapon?

It's just some big backer easter egg, if you sit on a chair after some time a ghost will appear. I remember hearing that either that girl or the cat in the picture passed away.

The game looks ugly because it's missing all the fucking shadows. What a waste

Attached: 1549501235377.jpg (1534x1724, 2.31M)

Just like shanoa this is a letdown cuz feMC doesn't get fucked when she's defeated

Attached: 9F9F4D1D-6D7B-49A5-93C1-17FE3FFF1063.jpg (1200x1200, 346K)

Shoes are kinda pointless because of Bunny Morph that boosts your attack and gives you a stronger kick. The problem is the mana I guess, but at some point you won't have mana problems anymore.

Are you mad that your bait thread got deleted not even 10 posts in?

Attached: one is a metroidlike the other is a metroidvania - learn the fucking difference.png (296x276, 8K)

The only castlevania game Ive ever played to completion was portrait of sorrow, what's with the chair memes?

Don’t worry I’ll repost it when the tranny goes to bed.

bump
I've found the hat, but still need the accessory

Attached: sotn alucard.jpg (1280x992, 661K)

its not a normal drop, its an event you will find with a blue ninja
the slot machine its behind a locked door, thats probably why you dont remember it, but you are close to the key to open it
the recipe is unlocked as soon as you get double jump, the problem was getting to the oriental lab to find the enemy that drops the item

what a boring bimbo. At least they didn't cut her tits off I guess.

>in game picture
>promotional picture
Are you dumb
>this was bait haha you responded you dumdum ;))

>only at 23%
>already stuck
Yep, it's Castlevania

Attached: 1377784704771.jpg (317x330, 20K)

Where is the moon room? I remember stepping into a room like that in the castle but I forgot where is it

>inb4 Bloodstained 2 has a Hollow Knight enemy instead of a Shovel Knight mob

Encrypted Orchid, can be bought from Johannes with an 8bit coin you find by going left once you reach and jump into the moat, serves you well without further upgrades up until vampire countess Bloodless because it stunlocks enemies. The code in its description is not a bug, it's actually Hex code that can be decrypted with the password "orchid" to read "A very powerful lightsaber".

Alright, thanks. I need to find a good spot to farm those cow enemies.

Also, where to find augment luck or whatever? I assume its absolutely mandatory for a crit build.

>no Miriam dating sim
GET TO IT IGA
WE NEED TO LOVE AND PROTECT HER

It's at least on the level of Vita.

Miriam is cute

CUTE

Anyone else backed this purely because Mim is cute?

Attached: 1561281340098.jpg (1240x1754, 1.92M)

Miriam is for Aradia

>love and protect
Whats the point when she has no soul? Some of you nigs will waifu anything.

Lel

Attached: 20190623133703_1.jpg (1600x900, 515K)

Is there something Im supposed to do to the wiggly nigger when sitting on the train? Feels like the mothman soul from dawn of sorrow

Look HK is still ugly in this one.

Attached: 9D5916C8-6677-4711-A438-1B36E5D27975.jpg (1200x1200, 212K)

But what if you play as Aradia in the dating sim?

there is this black and silver chest mimic (but are not called mimic) in the lava caves right outside of the save room that drops the augment luck shard

Does Miriam have a womb tattoo?

>Sell me this game

Attached: cunny bunny.webm (330x488, 834K)

I was going to say "You help Aradia date Miriam" like a Princess Trainer game.
A "Witch Trainer", if you would.

>enemy model jiggles but when Miriam transforms it doesn't because she doesn't have jiggle bones on her boobs

Attached: 902A1429-D464-4B2C-AC03-2CF81444C6D1.jpg (1024x864, 107K)

FAT

>Cant turn into Tamako-Death
Fuck this gay earth, its like they made the demon perfect for a transform shard but forgot about it

Oh no, is this true?

>2 hours
jesus christ, user

Attached: mahro.jpg (494x494, 43K)

Both games are good.

Kind of weird since it is a model swap. You play as the enemy.

Pretty sure the Switch is 720p, even while docked. Not sure about graphics settings, the street date is actually the 25th for the Switch version.

Where no Miriam has gone before. Everytime you notice unexplored areas on the map. That's how shit works.

Played and beat all three. Still like all three franchises. Your move, creep.

Attached: Bloodstained_ Ritual of the Night 2019-06-23 13-41-06.webm (1200x675, 2.08M)

WHY WONT THIS FUCKING CARPENTER DROP THIS ITEM

More importantly, how's the OSTs? Is it SOTN level of good?

Get more luck.

It crashes every turn you take!
worth every penny!

Attached: 1550429518436.png (275x369, 8K)

that fucking nun I swear
Iga is my guy until the end of time

i wish real nuns looked like that

Attached: 1542287460343.png (353x402, 119K)

It's fucking pathetic how much Yea Forums wanted and still wants this game to fail.

Attached: 1558854713138.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

IVE GOT 63 PLUS THE PLUNDERERS RING

For me it IS a failure, until they fucking fix it. I can't progress because it keeps fucking crashing

>Augment STR, DEF, INT, LCK, GOLD
>Optimizer
>Private Eye
>Expertises
>Ruinous Rood
>Tis Rozain
>Silver Knight
>Welcome Party
>True Arrow

Use luck augment.

I AM

14 hours in and it has never crashed on me.

based Iga's slutty nun fetish

I just crashed hitting the elevator switch and I hadn't saved in like 30 minutes

shitch user?!? Hahahahahahahaha!!!

Keep farming.

Is there a floating shard like the medusa head soul for Soma?

anons which recipe am i missing?

Attached: 20190623215237_1.jpg (1920x1080, 318K)

Black spot on map. The power of autism compels you.

>It's fucking pathetic how much Yea Forums wanted and still wants this game to fail
Retards aside that kept saying the gameplay would be shit, the complaints about the graphics were perfectly valid, it really did look pretty ugly.

>Also whats that blue dash thing, where do you get that?
Den of Behemoths, the moon dimension. Keep to your left and you'll find Ryu Hayabusa.

It uses MIriam's animations when you're transformed, and Mirima doesn't have any jiggle attached to her boobs.

>check control scheme
>it's an xbox controller
Way to accommodate all your backers. Glad I went to fitboy for this one.

Attached: 1556730972746.png (200x193, 30K)

What is that mod? can I have it?

do you really have to censor it? it's just a 3d model.

It does jiggle a bit, but almost unnoticeable unless you're using the zoom glasses. She is most of the time just standing still. They don't jiggle as much, but they do.

>fitboy
PC?

Always PC there as far as I know. Also no technical problems for me. Yet.

What a piece of shit, only enjoyment found was laughing at all these people who paid money for it.

Attached: 2019-06-23 12_58_29.jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

mega.nz/#!ewMAXAKY!9FOuersPRZbRkYIDrDxTmmJvqxufcf5sN_7U6uWkz7M

SWITCHFAGS RISE UP

This is the GOG 1.04 version of the game. Also once you exceed your free download limit you can just turn off you PC, come back in about five hours and continue downloading right where you left off, it's piss easy to do.

Attached: 1459693476725.png (767x623, 342K)

Same here. Had no issues on the PC version and I have over 40 hours played.

At least you enjoyed it enough to finish it.

>wanting to turn into a mongoloid

Attached: 20190622160630_1.jpg (1920x1080, 448K)

Is it as easy to get lost in, and as empty, as Hollow Knight?

I liked the gameplay of Hollow Knight, but I didn't like the desolate feeling, together with getting lost all the time.

This game looks like it has more fun gameplay, but if it's as easy getting lost I'll pass.

Not the guy you replied to but i checked a video of it on youtube to see what the hype was all about and i saw a fight against a cat or some shit that looked straight out of a 2000 gif

the game is hideous, and i don't even care that much about graphics but holy shit there's a limit, that shit's just lazy

No I finished it because men finish things, it was a piece of shit from start to finish. Literally every other platformer I've played is better than this shit.

You will get lost. You have to explore and discover where to go.

You wont get lost even nearly as hard as in HK. Few moments might make you scratch your head but still nothing too bad.

Alright, guess I'll skip then and just get some other similar game then. Maybe I'll look up the new Mega Man. Thanks!

Remember all the shit with IntiCreates as well. They pushed out a bad demo (starting the 'bloodstained looks bad meme), and then fucked up MN9. Iga had to get rid of them, restart development with his own dev team, Wayforward, and 505. The version of RotN we got was effectively made in the space of one year.

This game actually has a functioning map

>X looks like a game on Y console!
I fucking hate when you fucking faggots says this because its almost never true. Play some older games and educate yourselves fucking zoomers.
Visuals dont matter in video games, the game itself does. Regardless the visuals are fine.

I just want to jam man. Also Im sad you dont get more transform shards

I think that's quite a fun idea.
You can also zoom in with the convex glasses

>an oriental science lab at the top of your castle filled with ninjas next to your cathedral

Has Dracula been dethroned in ridiculous castle designs?

The switch version has an annoying bug where the rumble you get from killing an enemy keeps on looping forever until you get into a save room.
plsfix

>No I finished it because men finish things
Men wastes time?

>Hollow Knight
>Functional map with different markers, amazing design just like everything about the game.
>Updates through discovery and buying maps, meaning you won't get cucked out of that .10% at the end like Bloodstained
>Level layout is a big maze that loops back on itself
>Bloodstained
>Shitty looking map that controls poorly (Cancel button goes back in every menu, but on map it adds marker lmafo), matches the rest of the shitty looking UI
>Shitty markers for npcs and some chests, thats about it
>No ability to discover rooms via map purchase, endless people getting cucked and coming to Yea Forums to help complete the map
>Level lay out is mostly just left to right garbage with no looping back, poor designed
I like both games but defending Bloodstained at any cost is some real faggot shit.

Speaking of castle designs, why the fuck does it have completely different aesthetics in the cutscenes and distance than from the inside?
At least in a bunch of the other Igavanias the overall castle design vaguely consistent and features some vistas of the clocktower and such but here it doesn't even remotely tries to be.

Attached: 20190622213717_1.jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

Zelda was the major inspiration behind SOTN you mong

>Updates through discovery and buying maps, meaning you won't get cucked out of that .10% at the end like Bloodstained
You forgot the part where you have to buy the map or your map never updates. The map you buy also doesn't map secret rooms so you'll be cucked regardless.

>This weapon with these rings
Absolutely unstoppable.

Attached: 2019-06-23 13_16_22.jpg (1920x1080, 331K)

Not that user and not really a fan of Bloodstained's visuals but Hollow Knight has a really ugly game and that's reason why I'll never play it. Looks like a newgrounds flash. I'll take Vita tier visuals with some style over basement level newgrounds flash shit.

Why the FUCK is this dumb old man faster than Miriam

What the fuck is the point of making the Ridill when you can make the Blue Rose?

For gameplay "balance". Plus he basically just buff himself with speed spell.

Because you're not a bunnygirl dive kicking and bouncing up and down on his head.

I am doing that, but then he warps away after a couple times and leaves me two different patches under him that do 200+ damage.

You dont need to do that

Stand back up and sitting back down did the trick for me

>tfw you've crafted every single grade 9 yellow shard into a skill shard

Attached: 1451576613242.jpg (876x981, 208K)

>CONDITION : HORNY

how can I get the Bloodstained achievement? I don't even think the blood shard works aside from draining the fountain

>2 hours
what the actual fuck man

gebel is piss easy

>Before you go you should get your things from that chest over there
>none of my buttons do anything
What the fuck Iga?

Attached: 2019-06-23_2220_1.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

kill enemies first and then succ blood

>Visuals dont matter in video games
Yeah, they do. Not as much as gameplay, but they are an important part of the equation. If not in sheer graphical power, then at least in artstyle, which Bloodstained fails at as well.
>Regardless the visuals are fine.
They're not. They'd barely be acceptable at a fifth of this kickstarter budget.

100% Works on my machine.

Attached: BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping_2019_06_22_21_55_25_537.jpg (3840x2160, 1.59M)

Just 100%ed it bros, please tell me Iga will grace us with a sequel.

Attached: 20190623081416_1.jpg (1920x1080, 451K)

How about fuck you.

One of those things everyone did but never admitted to.

You dont need it to get through the spike hallway

Use both you idiot

Rank it up until its a passive skill

are the 8bit coin weapons unique or just slightly stronger and fancier than the basic shit I can get for now

Use a second Assassin's Ring instead. Gives crit and crit damage.

Anyone I need some help over here

I read somewhere Iga wants to make a sequel and a whole new series of games out of Bloodstained.

You mean the long hallway with the red moon? In the garden of silence upper area before you go back to the entrance and fight Solid Snake.

Why the fuck does the ice area have the final boss? Seems dumb, random, and anti climatic

Thanks user

Play Castlevania curse of Darkness if you would like it, you will like Bloodstained.

Attached: CASTLEVANIA-ANIME-SERIES_NETFLIX_2017__.jpg (800x480, 528K)

I don't have one. :^)

Ninjas on the train drops it.

Fuck she is SO DAMN HOT

Attached: 323ef76a04aa035b19a54547755074e9.jpg (1300x2000, 1.01M)

The whole final part seemed like "we ran out of budget so here's the garden area but increased in size and a bunch of palette-swapped cave sections.

There are a lot of ways to customize the way you play and the gameplay is satisfying with good boss fights on top of the interesting traversal mechanics of a metroidvania
tl;dr it maek my pp hard and you should buy muse dash too

Attached: 1561187792100.png (1024x966, 591K)

Miriam has stinkeh pusy haha

Attached: Miriam x Jojo.jpg (1099x1058, 1.01M)

Jesus christ, I dont have the damage output or health to beat the slot machine boss. I guess Rhava velar stays out of my reach. What are some alternative ways to get beefier?

Attached: 1b8bbf3f29e8254e5b46eba0ee5217eb.png (1563x1944, 3.41M)

I'm starting for the first time, you guys have said the game is pretty easy so should I jump straight to nightmare or just hard?

Okay, now THIS is epic!
The 32-bit weapons are pretty fucking strong, but not really over powered by any big degree compared to other late game weapons. Early game however the 8-bit lightsaber breaks the game.

So when is New Game plus coming?

Attached: 2019-06-23 13_21_11.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

>MUH GAME BALANCE

In a single player game
You know it's a spiritual succesor to SOTN. Part of the fun of SOTN was being able to break the game with overpowered silly shit or challenge yourself like finishing off a boss by using only drop kicks. You can create a challenge for yourself or you can choose to ham it up, you have control since it's a single fucking player game you autistic MMO balancing autist.

>Cannot play as her or have the outfit
Its not fairnAAAAAAAAAAAA

>curse of darkness
is a shitty hallway simulator and nothing like a metroidvania you silly ass.

Attached: 5db09f778d49d75016ff94e1ed921daa.jpg (1500x1940, 2.93M)

Nightmare locks you to level 1 so go for hard in your first run.

This is best castlevania on ps2.

Attached: 55b702c879ec886278cd090232ce2224.png (627x828, 276K)

Attached: 507f08becdf86d923e3ae824f884c7a0.jpg (780x1000, 377K)

Did you eat food and drinks for First Time Bonus effect ? Pretty significant

Attached: 1882a157344915c849ae0d0daf11875c.png (706x763, 381K)

>Why the fuck does the ice area have the final boss?
It's almost like it's alluding to the ninth circle or something.

Attached: hurp.jpg (512x288, 65K)

what exactly made Shovel Knight so expensive? I'm guessing it was made in California, so ridiculous wages/salaries?

>So when is New Game plus coming?
It is already in. Go to Start Game and hold over a clear save. It will have new game+ in one of the prompt.

Attached: 807408703fb7e156d5edade6ad76b8e9.jpg (1116x1760, 259K)

Its already in game
But you need to press L2 when selecting slot to load

Attached: 1554763469ed63ff5b6db2e2c794c64d.jpg (1119x1200, 146K)

fish n' chips

Attached: recipes.jpg (2560x1080, 484K)

I think it's kinda boring honestly the movement options just aren't that fun

Why didn't you guys tell me Castlevania was a good series? What the FUCK I have missed out on so much. "Castlevania is good" I hear, I try out Lords of Shadow, its a piece of shit. Then I find out, thats not Castlevania. Well NIGGERS why didn't you say so, why was it all kept under wrapped? What the FUCK do you have to say for yourselves?

Attached: 1525164846441.png (641x530, 269K)

Attached: 1434170932069.png (572x841, 300K)

SHould I get the ps4 version or wait for the switch?

Attached: 789.jpg (262x192, 13K)

She might be one of those playable characters which will be released on a later date.

I've eaten relatively little food, mainly since grinding for materials is so time consuming.

Attached: 1464323072081.png (609x885, 346K)

Shit man I'd happily buy all of it just like the Yakuza games.

What? I finished the game and I didn't get to make an endgame save or anything.

Attached: BloodstainedRotN.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Attached: 1522274306760.png (672x829, 272K)

Where does ectoplasm drop? Ranking up augments require it but I havent seen a single one.

how do you prevent the headless miriam bug? I've had to restart the game god knows how many times

Attached: 1524202682269.jpg (1157x1600, 455K)

>Receive game as a gift because I love all things Metroid and Castlevania.
>Computer broken and can't pay to fix it right now.
>Laptop can't run it.
>Could swing the cost to buy on Switch but already have the game.

Fucking cunt bullshit this is.

I say ease off the adderall kiddo

Attached: zoomerpods.gif (652x562, 626K)

It saves by itself. Should have a star on the file now.

Attached: 1527838204106.png (655x1122, 773K)

Don't be mad user, the games have aged quite well I'd say.

ALl the IGAvanias are amazing. Order of Ecclesia is my fav cause the combat is the best

Attached: 1530358111777.png (418x771, 254K)

Nope? Is not the final boss? Got what I assumed was the good ending after it.

100% true and indie pilled

Attached: 1545938841488.png (569x823, 424K)

Switch seems to be a complete downgrade. I'd say PC, but even though I'm a nintendo fag, I have to say PS4.

Why the fuck would you start with Lords of shadow

>ectoplasm

I wonder what ectoplasm is related to

youtube.com/watch?v=m9We2XsVZfc

Attached: aa319df33ea61a87695c9c46bbc08ceb.jpg (1280x1836, 298K)

Oh, yeah. Sure is hard being a brainlet.

Attached: 2019-06-23 13_39_44.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

You know it is the final boss if you don't get an game over but a credit roll instead.

Because he's fifteen

>lords of shadow

Wrong series. It's just Castlevania in name not in mechanics or design. It's closer to old God of War and Devil May Cry than Castlevania.

Depends whether you preferred Castlevania on the PS1/PS2 or GBA/DS.

You're always lvl 1? is it even possible to finish the game like that?

user, Castlevania is a well known name outside of Japan but its always been niche, Konami only made a push with marketing with Lords of Shadows.

Lots of people have only played that, it doesn't help that Lords of Shadows is the easiest one to get pre PC Castlevania collection.

i want to play as miriam barefoot.

It should look like this.

Attached: 20190623144126_1.jpg (1920x1080, 299K)

It looks like absolute ass. You may be fine with it, but that does not mean it LOOKS fine, it just means you don't have standards.

I mean yeah obviously, but which ghosts? There are different types.

You still have food and shard aguments as stat boosts.

>Bloodstained 2
>Our girl can transform into demons as a new magic system
Please, Iga.

It looks as compared to what?

Yes, you can buff up your stats by eating food, crafting better weapons and upgrading your spells.

Attached: 50565982_p0.jpg (900x1200, 625K)

Yeah I see I'm just retarded.

Attached: 1436426519405.png (800x960, 330K)

Attached: tumblr_nosel4CZ4Q1ro598qo1_1280.jpg (1280x1280, 182K)

>Yea Forums loves metroidvanias
>Iga wants to make more
>Yea Forums shits on the graphics and shares pirate links every hour
Next you guys will blame casuals for this not getting a sequel.

Attached: 1db1a5b2b8db9473f4d9216377f6cb71.png (919x747, 640K)

Starting over in Newgame+, should I move from normal to hard? Found the base game pretty fair for the most part. Only had a few deaths on the repeated bosses and the final boss.

What does hard do, just inflate damage/health, or do you get more drops?

Attached: consume.jpg (316x292, 71K)

Nah

Its fine you elitist

both ghost enemies drop ectoplasm

Hollow Knight

No one on Yea Forums was asking for 2.5D garbage. NO ONE.

Attached: 5bbb5aba97dfe207f55c8d911220acdc.png (517x851, 300K)

Anyone have any comparisons between the PC and Switch versions? It'd be nice to see what the downgrades are exactly before deciding if portability is worth it.

The game sold really well user, don't know what you're complaining about. Pirates are always gonna steal shit when they can but the steam numbers alone show it did well, and those numbers don't include console or gog sales.

Attached: 5616760a813574ed5600ec8a4f28ae64.png (860x1032, 635K)

Go for Nightmare, is not that hard when you already have something better than the basic equipment.

Attached: f4714c889f027ac54483c3b03d91621f.jpg (1600x1326, 1.09M)

All my trophy screenshots look amazing, the stills work with the lighting and give the whole look that stained glass smudge

>Hollow Knight
They have their own distinct style in both visuals and gameplay. Neither looks like shit and neither plays badly.
I like both of them and I think they've both set a new standard to metroidvania.

why did they decide to replace zombie, skeleton and bone pillar with black putty man, black putty man with bones and black putty thing around a barrel

Attached: 1546397221167.gif (540x588, 1.93M)

Thanks you made me mad cause I did the same thing

This. Most bosses in cotm were awesome, and a couple of them didn't even get into rotn, but none of them feel as good

Does anyone have the full item list?

Attached: Miriam's World.webm (1000x700, 2.86M)

>They have their own distinct style in visuals
Yeah, Bloodstained's is "shit".

Chinks hate skeletons

the game is doing fine, with or without the help of Yea Forums

there isnt really anything to go until it releases in 2 days

>>there's a boss that stops time,and places a bunch of ice spikes around you, if you have your silver knight familiar, it will still be able to move and even block some of the ice spikes

and his name is O. D. now say his name backwards

but black putty man with bones has bones too

Nightmare isn't unlocked.

Attached: BloodstainedRotN.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Type NIGHTMARE in the filename to unlock it earlier

Whatever. I'll keep enjoying both.

You can definitely make it if you time the double jump as an intelligent person, not as the low IQ doofus you are.

>Listening through the special messages
>All that youtube shilling
Pretty gross. There are some cute/funny ones though.

Attached: 3d7.jpg (470x470, 25K)

Took me 25 hours but I finally beat this game. Ended with a sweet whip that has different color effects.

Time to grind for that fabled shooter hat though. I wanna break shit on NG+

Attached: shorts.png (156x269, 85K)

which hat was in and were i think i need that one. as for the ring it drops from the ghost bitches that curse you (I think)

>oh anons let me just pull this statement right out of my fucking ass and flail it around like I actually know what I'm talking about

It doesn't have secret tranny pride rooms (yet).

Attached: rxuJ2xE.jpg (1920x1080, 335K)

Is there any reason Iga can't put out a west-only bit of dlc that replaces blobs with skeletons? Same way some games have blood as dlc because German cucks.

>Time to grind for that fabled shooter hat though. I wanna break shit on NG+
That shit is fun as fuck.

What did you think of it user?

I think bloodstained visual is fine. The bad thing is that character doesnt stand out much considering they cel shaded the characters in realistic style areas.

This area is the definition of garbage game design.

Attached: BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping_2019_06_23_15_34_29_392.png (1680x1050, 2.08M)

>albus
>bumbling old faggot
>runs too fast
>machine gun arm to throw bottles
>phase 2 he puts up slow orbs and then the fight is over because there's no way to catch him and he just runs and throws can't do anything

Huh, why?

>which hat was in and were i think i need that one
wolf hood, drops from wolfmen
>as for the ring it drops from the ghost bitches that curse you
Nope, that's cursed ring, i have that.

>WAHOO PETRIFY WAHOO SPIKES EVERYWHERE WAHOOOO NO SAVE POINT WAHOOO YIPPEEE

Rather than complain why don't you adjust to deal with it? If you're swarmed, you use a protective shield-like shard, such as the portraits and loating head familar. You can also use directional beams that fire quickly to pop stoners because they get close.

Retard.

nigga the entire area loops back into itself and there are 2 (TWO) save points

I think you're just bad. I never died from spikes. Also, welcome to Castlevania's medusa. Hope you'll like it.

Attached: BloodstainedRotN.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Is this your first castlevania?

What are you fellow pc master racers using to make the graphics of this game bearable? Because seriously this looks so fucking bad I'm tempted to just refund and pirate the Switch version if I have to look at graphics this bad. I can't justify using my PC for a game that looks as bad as a PSP game except for the bloom and shiny surfaces. Honestly, Rondo of Blood remake (Dracula X Chronicles) on the fucking PSP looked better than this.

Attached: 157210-Castlevania_-_The_Dracula_X_Chronicles_(USA)-1[1].jpg (1600x942, 182K)

Umm... like...literally... why not just get good?