You made her your Goddess, right Yea Forums?

You made her your Goddess, right Yea Forums?

Attached: i7zTi1R.png (512x512, 110K)

She was better in SMT4. Glad she finally got a character portrait though, she should have had one in the first place instead of

Of fucking course I didn't.

Attached: 1474626400192.png (400x240, 73K)

Sorry, banana cakes, I went bonds to keep my whole haram.

Meant to say instead of Kaga

>not wanting to be a god and free humanity from the shackles of mortality

Attached: 1522121007513.png (800x579, 268K)

The only reason I didn't kill her along with all of the other immensely unlikable faggots they forced into my team is the fact that Gaston would've died as collateral.

Yeah. She is useful and by doing so, you complete proving your ideology correct by remaking her in your image after defeat.

Asahee!

Attached: d4b3ctqyl69y.jpg (640x744, 83K)

>Not broing it up with Navarre for eternity

Truly you are a man with taste

Am I the only one who picked Alelujah?

Why do you call yourself Dagda when you are blatantly not that god?

Are you a newfag or just retarded?

Attached: sigh.jpg (487x487, 117K)

He is he faggiest fag of all smt tbqh

Based and Tokipilled

Attached: 638df5d7269963be6be076100bfac2b9.jpg (600x800, 178K)

Imagine unironically thinking there is a counter argument for Dagda's philosophy.
To answer the OP, I kept Asahi alive. She was there from the start, and she will be there until the end.
Literally the absolute worst SMT character to ever exist.

Those tight shorts sure get eaten by her asshole every fight hahahaj just imagine hahah

She would have been 100% perfect if they hadn't botched her ending so they could push that friendship trash.

Attached: 1552739855243.jpg (646x1024, 99K)

That's hallelujah and literally all persona 3/4/5 characters

I fucking hated her.
Nozomi you have 1 god damn gimmick and you fucking suck at that.

Hallelujah may be a faggot, but he's inoffensive at worst.
Toki is obnoxious and pandering as fuck, and they will remind you and every opportunity they can about it. She should have kept her mask on the entire game.

This
Especially after dealing with my haram of chuckle fucks I’d become a god just for some god damn peace and quiet

Attached: 0D6FFF27-A033-4064-8019-9607A86B3F80.jpg (675x990, 388K)

I would love to eat out her asshole

Attached: 2497670a27669d0d8b55d77032595b6115cb0e09.jpg (800x997, 477K)

Gaston did nothing wrong.
He wasn’t the nicest but he wasn’t a backstabbing dickface

It's hilarious to me how badly the game tried to make me feel about killing them.
I didn't even give some of them the opportunity to speak.

Disgusting. She probably doesn't even shave.

Any game that tries to browbeat you with the devs personal morality will seem like a joke.

I don't even think the devs had a bias towards either side.
The main party is just that unlikable.

But I didnt kill my friends.

Jesus Christ you hit the nail on the head
>Why are you doing this I thought we were fri...
WELL YOU THOUGHT WRONG MOTHERFUCKER

Attached: 676067F2-0740-4A6B-952A-27712B2EE69A.jpg (847x464, 196K)

Her new voice sucked.

Why did Kaga even get a fucking portrait in the first place. She's relevant for 5 minutes

You didn’t even cut them a bit?
Kek
Check out the massive fag here

Attached: 4C651C46-8C90-47EC-8407-1D0A9146FD55.gif (821x713, 794K)

At the end of the day, Dagda's logic is irrefutable.

The only real choice.

Attached: world of strength.png (937x966, 821K)

Everything feels like a downgrade from Laura Bailey

I just made it Isabeau since she was broken as a partner and I wanted to finish the game by that point. I have no idea why so many people here to fucking love IV:A. It was fun to play, yes, but most of the game was just recycled assets from IV and the cast and plot were garbage.

Attached: 62019480_p2.jpg (502x700, 320K)

If the devs didn't have a bias they wouldn't have made dagda's end so needlessly edgy. Rather than reveling in the bloodshed with a "kill em all" type of attitude it would have more been a necessary evil to bring about ultimate freedom.

look at this dood

I had to do it to them.

Attached: 71LExQVFRRL._SL1425_.jpg (1425x1425, 132K)

It is, mechanically speaking, the best SMT thus far. A lot of assets may have been re-used, but setting and world building was still top notch. Lots of great little surprises throughout the story, and of course one of the best final fights in the series.

She did promise to stay by my side. I'm just holding her to her word really.

Attached: 1510805452847.png (674x1000, 1.02M)

>worst guest party member
>made a goddess
nah I actually like not having dead weight on the team
real goddess shit is Asahi
Mediarama like Mediarahan? Sign me the fuck up
also can't forget
>free Smirks at end of turn occasionally
all other guests need not apply

>Isabeau since she was broken as a partner
But Asahi is the best partner

Attached: 1558653508731.jpg (1000x1000, 88K)

>Not fat
>Not lively
>Not drunk AF

Whether you agree with it or not, killing the people you have been though the entire game with is and will be seem as heartless. Even if the end justifies the means, you're still killing those you have spent a long amount of time with.
Keep in mind I chose Dagda and sided with him.

I'm right there with you.
so much of it was built to waste your fucking time like unskippable navaare dagger cut scenes and unbeatable bosses (more than a half dozen LOL!)

based doggo poster

For me, it's Isabeau.

Yeah, for real. I can't even remember what half of the other characters even did. Asahi was without a doubt the best partner.

That might be true, but the game didn't need to make it so you had to erase their souls and turn them into landscape. You're already getting a whole universe from the egg, that was just edginess for the sake of edginess. More over, despite his talk of freedom he completely overlooks the fact that there are leftover hunters that wont even get to experience the new universe because I guess dagda was too lazy to stop us from "saving" them.

Shit's weird when you can be as much of a dick to them as you want in dialogue options and yet they still act like that.

I wish I could get drunk but lately alcohol just makes me feel like shit and gives me heartburn.

Cute monkey

Attached: 1558826286069.png (912x1542, 976K)

>slap nozomis hand away and reject her form your duo
>she follows you anyways
hated her from that point onward

The universe itself was fundamentally broken or something.

>but setting and world building
Setting was fine, but not particularly well done. World building was really lackluster. IV couldn't live up to Kaneko's original proposal.
Isabeau had luster candy and a mediarama is often enough of a heal to save your party's ass.
God, the dagger shit was fucking awful.

>Not killing everyone then reviving Gaston as your cumslut broslave

Attached: barkley.jpg (277x406, 70K)

You mean the new one? They never say that in the game. They just want your friends to be deader than dead because fuck you for not joining hands and singing kumbaya at god.

I unironically like IV better. Sure IVA fixed smirk, but the partner system was just as broken. I can play around the stat issue even if I wish phys was better. The cast and plot really kill IVA

Is this the limitation of role-playing video games? All events have to be scripted, so you are limited in how you can act.

Dadga was never wrong, never deceived you and always held up his end of the deal.
The friendship route literally betrays the only man you could truly trust

>is this the limit of rpgs
It's not and tactics ogre proves it.

Did they deliberately try to make everyone as unlikable as they could in this game? I don't see how you could like any of the characters beside Asahi.

Attached: 1549074721210.jpg (1361x1361, 220K)

The need better writers
I saw only Dadga and Asahi were decently written
Everyone else got tacked on by the P-team a month before the game shipped out.

other RPGs do more, even with the SMT series
seems like the writers couldn't be bothered/ didn't have enough time to work on the story and flesh it out a little more
the Bonds route for YHVHs universe felt rushed, so it's likely the latter

I dunno, if I was an alleged creator God, I'd be more embarrassed to lose against humans saying that they don't like feeling sad than against a rebellion of my second in command and an enemy God.

Where the FUCK is SHIIIN MEGAMI TENSEEEI FIVEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I want to pet your dog

>not wanting a cute goth kuudere that lusts after your dick openly
>liking the idiot brat that gets her father killed protecting her and still manages to fuck up and throw her life away

Attached: 1529386165539.png (725x600, 413K)

My dog is only for me

Attached: c808101545d0305ead9585541d3ac4f7d2e7d20e.png (579x645, 77K)

She had some mommy vibe going on for her tho.

It might be embarrassing for him, but it makes for a terrible story. A fight between two gods and a treacherous underling is far more impressive.

at least Asahi recognizes and aims to overcome her shortcomings
Toki is cute and all but she doesn't exactly scream well-written

Me too!

True enough, but to be fair none of them are really well written.

Trying to make wacky school friends in a setting that didn't support it. Or maybe it was intentional filtering so that the player would be annoyed by them and be more likely to do Dagda's route.

Someone post that demiurge comic please.

Well Danu is a actual mommy

Enjoy old lady ass pubes in your teeth.

Asahi is very likeable though.

There were some good ideas in the characters, but they should have cut the number in half and focused on a few. Nozomi, Navarre, and the monkey should have been npcs doing their own thing in the world like flynn. Hey, guys, remember SMTIV?

Also, as that other user pointed out, fuck that jade dagger stuff and all the unwinnable boss fights. I forgot about that.

I chop it up to bad writing or worse rushed writing.
Part of me wants to believe:
“They say that because 1 word: desperation.
Your life mere seconds from being over at the heads of a cold undead Godslayer you’d say anything too”
But that’s just wishful thinking

>he still believes

Attached: 1457057076981.png (512x512, 192K)

She was annoying and whiny. I wanted to punch her every time she said "nanashiiiii~".

the sacrifices we must make to appeal to horny, dumb kids
ah well at least it isn't entirely unpleasing

Nocturne HD when
SMT I and II and If.... remakes when
Spin offs that are not fucking Persona when
Sega Saturn Devil summoner translation when

There's no reason sexy characters can't also be well written. Pic related.

Attached: 1529631115713.jpg (480x640, 61K)

You can skip the navarre cutscenes by pressing B you ansolute double nigger

you may have wanted that, but Nanashi doesn't, and Asahi is still under the impression that Nanashi is her best friend
you may choose how he behaves, but Nanashi has a clear personality and history within the setting

Fuck those fights so hard.
Just skip them entirely

Attached: 5AD84DFC-CB85-4EA6-AAAB-75E57D68A6F8.png (400x480, 157K)

>he wants all that gay shit instead of new SMTs

Attached: 1540514123477.png (680x680, 378K)

Just press B you stupid negroide

Attached: 1555247387118.jpg (500x386, 57K)

Never have i felt such joy killing my friends.

I'm a good Christian boy and I don't play edgy, chuuni, weebshit for autists who hate that their parents forced them to go to church. I hope you let Jesus into your heart someday.

But that's the best part. Tomoko's voice makes my dick hard

You bullied the fuck out of asahi, right?

Attached: 59.jpg (1246x1817, 255K)

Nozomi making her own power of friendship squad after you reject her from other not recruited people and try to hunt you down as an enemy of humanity would be neat. Or if you could use Asahi as fodder for fusion.

>silent protagonist self insert outside of a handful of dialogue choices
>a clear personality

Attached: 1551580761521.jpg (500x747, 50K)

Running around with the constantly depleting meter is still fucking retarded

lmao maybe if you played the patch version? i played on release because I'm not some fuckboy poser.

you are completely correct
but I feel that we shouldn't expect much from the writers of SMTIVA at this point and should be cautious of any new characters they may be involved with developing

Oh mate, sure i will

>Nocturne HD
Who the fuck knows? Not even Atlus does
>SMT 1 & 2 Remake
Yes please I wouldn’t even mind it being like SMT IV which is pretty undeniably made extremely cheaply
>Persona 1 & 2
>Ever seeing a re-release
They Best I can do is give it a new name because it won’t be called persona

>Or if you could use Asahi as fodder for fusion.
For what purpose outside of demonoid tits

Attached: 1519127834356.png (1245x1252, 695K)

>we shouldn't expect much from the writers of SMTIVA
Of course. Those new guys who think SMT is too cynical and should be more like Persona.

That is true. It can be instantly disregarded as trash the moment one finds out that they had a hand in it.

>Sega Saturn Devil summoner translation when

Attached: 1520567246779.png (606x677, 283K)

I dunno, Cerebus maybe?

No nigger, you could always do that.

Personally I didn’t consider them my friends at all.

Attached: 7A56C36F-6E64-4021-A7FA-3333596D07D9.jpg (417x417, 59K)

You are so supreme that you had to suck up all those cinematics haha truly a harcore gamer.

Nor should you have. I wish it gave you an option to kill them one by one right as they attempted to join your party.

after Kaneko left and IV:A I don't feel like trusting Atlus with new SMTs. They even ruined the designs of Strange Journey

That's what I'm talking about. Being Dagda's medium it only makes sense to have that kind of relationship to his mother's medium.

I'd say Mommy Goddess makes absolute sense for a new universe, I'm also a /ss/fag.

Wait there’s other purposes?
You already have the Gentleman’s Elder god answer

Revelations: Ibunroku Megami

>They even ruined the designs of Strange Journey
That's more of an issue with who did the redraws.
Should've got Doi to do everyone.

Kaneko didn't leave and Final was good.

I always follow the law path, tho.

I’d hate that.
>SMT is too cynical
Persona is just slightly more grown up Lucky star at times
You might as well pull an animal Crossings and just cut out the fighting entirely

Why do they even need redraws?
Also some of the new demon designs are wonky, but seem to be a result of meddling.

I totally agree with you. Good taste.

not my fault you can't google for shit. maybe you're the nigger seeing as how illiterate you are.
there's whole threads all over the web complaining about jade dagger and specifically the animation.

I thought Navarre, Gaston and Hallelujah were ok. Still didn't stop me from killing them.

>Not making your own path surpassing humanity.

What an absolute cuck

Attached: 1560393287059.png (1088x698, 316K)

Don't give them ideas.

The original human characters only had 2 expressions and none of the crew had portraits.

>Kaneko didn't leave
not ATLUS per se but he's not on the dev team
>Final was good.
combat was good, sure, but the game was fanfiction tier.

SMT 1, 2 & If getting a remake is an impossibility when Atlus is milking the persona 5 cow at full force.
>Saturn Devil summoner getting a translation.
Atlus are full niggers for never localizing the PSP version when they knew the west was much more interested in SMT than back un the saturn days

>Not bringing Momunofu
Shit taste in bros

When's the female chaos rep

Sure buddy, you are an absolute badass, playing the game with all those cuscenes, must have been hard.
Well not for me, i was able to play the better version of the game. I wanna cry :(

Imagine impregnating Inanna, haha, imagine creating a whole new mankind as a joke haha, wouldn't it be hilarious?

Attached: __inanna_shin_megami_tensei_iv_final_and_etc_drawn_by_doi_masayuki__e8ca6de93541ce45af78b7445fac4303 (1354x1600, 573K)

I didn’t mind the new designs
Oddly enough I actually like the censored version of Strange Journey’s cover
The open palm has a lot more mysterious
“Help us save the new world friend” vibe instead of
“Welcome to hell, Now die”

Granted SJ is really is Welcome to hell it at least gives off a softer 1st impression

He worked on IV, Final and even P5

Why do you want a female chaos rep?

They didn't even localize the fucking PSP Eternal Punishment
Their PSP games were sales disasters

>RIM
>SMT: RIM
Sounds a bit I Skyrim but I like it

To see how it would go

Technically she was already a goddess.

"I WILL GIVE YOU AS MANY CHILDS AS YOU WANT user!"

What a gaylord

That sure would be funny and also kinda cute.

Attached: inanna.jpg (600x800, 72K)

Chiaki technically.

Where do I find this Jade Dagger patch?

Attached: 1456889839477.png (1672x1672, 1.53M)

>Either you kill her on other paths or she dies on the Chaos path by sacrificing herself
There you go.

Makai Crossing sounds interesting at least. Mammon Savings and Loan being a complete scam, sending gibberish letters to a Jack Frost, Arachne sewing clothes, pissing off various incarnations of time by messing with the internal clock...

>fantranslations never
Odd how we live in the timeline where we can play SMT IF in english.

Lilith is the eternal chaos rep

Most of the redesigns are okay/good. It was getting boring looking at those same 80's/90's artstyle desings and many of those were really shitty.
>regular tug with a knife and gray skin

Took him long enough.

and the worst part is that it ended sucking

You’re right
Still after P2: Innocent Sin persona became a friendship simulator I just couldn’t get into because well I had real friends.

All the SNES SMT isn't good, it's not fair to single out if...

>tfw I actually liked the new archangel designs and the got offed from IVA and P5

Attached: smt_iv__descent_of_the_archangels_by_captnpenguin_d6idvrj-pre.png (702x1139, 618K)

Nipples Merkabah was alright.

Attached: file.png (1024x512, 665K)

dumb nocturnebaby

Is merkabah trap or he/she has a cock so big and celestial that not even god can suck?

More like eternally cucked considering SMTI and IV

If.. was released in a console that has a sizable emulation community, there is a bigger interest on playing the game. The Saturn was a blunder in any other place not named Japan and emulation on that system has been a pipedream for a long time. Easy to see why nobody is arsed to translate devil summoner.

The idea of them being complex mechanical beings with faces to communicate with people is interesting, but they don't really make sense for what someone who follows them would interpret them as being like.

Its true though

>The Saturn was a blunder in any other place not named Japan and emulation on that system has been a pipedream for a long time. Easy to see why nobody is arsed to translate devil summoner.
PS1 and PSP versions though. They're also enhanced compared to base saturn.

They’d end up massively botching it somehow
The SMT team focused to work on it would be cranking up The meanest to 40 with an M rating

>Look at this yodeling skipping walking fucking disaster get the hell out of my face you disgusting parasite.

Not sure SMT has ever allowed you to be so cartoonist evil. Even with Pascal it didnt seem like the protagonist was doing it out of disdain for the pooch.

Maybe if you're on Chaos route and Asahi is going full Jimenez. Or even if you could fuse her with angels on a Law path.

I dunno, I dislike the power of friendship bullshit too but i dont want SMT to swing the opposite direction and lose what made it so good to begin with.

I could also be taking your joke way too literally.

Attached: 1494211158874.png (768x641, 700K)

Merkabah has a second head for a dick so use your imagination

Now that's proper fusion

Attached: 0c545eb2cd626d7e3c757a4fd767c03615881931(2).jpg (777x1200, 325K)

What the fuck did you do to my dog

Just finished SMTI for the first time last week, why are all the bosses so fucking weak? I thought this was some big boy hard rpg, but the hardest part was navigating through the dungeons, and it didn't get really bad until the final dungeon.

As a long time fan SMT needs more reading time in the oven.
It shouldn’t be hard swings only
>Hard swing Law
>Hard swing Chaos
>Hard Stop Neutral
There needs to be more morally gray areas where you’re left with nothing but your thoughts

You used a guide didn't you

Improved her.

Attached: df2de7e8e867759f66a8011be5e2e7f89950bf98.png (500x709, 149K)

Fuck, I feel like I'm one of the few that actually liked IV:A's story and characters. And I greatly prefer all the mainline titles to the Persona series.

Attached: 1503679160860.gif (379x440, 140K)

Only when I looked up Law route was glitched and had to do some really specific shit to not make all my progress be for nothing.
Zio is just fucking broken and you need no guide to know that, hell the game gives you the spell for free

Tits need to be bigger

Attached: B17EE724-6A56-4953-ABE7-1F4C03FA5407.jpg (894x1024, 77K)

>SMT
>story
the only thing i didnt like about IV:A was that i thought there should have been a third ending where you beat god but also get rid of all the demons instead of leaving them around. If you play SMT for the story, you’re playing the wrong game

after #FE the last thing I wanted was a Persona lite SMT

>If you play SMT for the story, you’re playing the wrong game
That shouldn't mean that SMT gets a pass on bad writing though.

They really should try to make each side their own thing, instead of just mirrors of each other.
For starters:

1. Why is the Chaos side being led by a central figure (aka Lucifer)? Doesn't make sense, a faction like Chaos should be led either a group of High Tier demons or none at all.

2. Why is Neutral always about killing both Law and Chaos sides to end the conflict with pure violence? This is stupid and part of the reason Law and Chaos end up being so extreme, in order to justify the actions in the Neural side to some degree. Will we ever get a Neutral route with more depth to it? You have so much other stuff possible to do. One of your gameplay elements is Demon Negotiation, for god's sake. Instead of turning every Neutral Character in a killing machine, how about turn them into better negotiators?

3. Will the writing on the Law side ever be consistent? At first they present themselves as hating all the violence and wars, next they propose genocide or worse but it is fine because God told them to do that. Excuse me? This plays in the role extremes shit they keep doing since forever.

Chaos, Law and Neutral barely feel like separate routes. They are practically the same story with a different mode/skin. No point in having routes if that is how you're going to implement it. Either try to actually write uniqueness for the routes or just don't bother.

Nah fuck you, If i'm going to play a first person turn based RPG after 2015 I expect the writing to ATLEAST be decent. Sure, you shouldn't look for good stories in videogames but there's no reason to half ass it either

Wait a second, what I remember reading translations of Gilgamesh and some other Sumerian myths in class some years ago had Inanna-Ishtar as a crazy bitch who went through and got bored with lovers and caused problems by getting pissed off and storming the underworld. Doesn't feel like a motherly role. Meanwhile Tiamat already had a design as many breasted and damaged and was mother sea. Did they just not want to reuse her since was in Strange Journey?

And If you expect us to conform for mediocrity you are talking to the wrong fanbase, go play Persona or Pokemon where they keep eating the same shit

Bigger ?

Attached: 1561273375487.jpg (1200x1166, 755K)

You all seem to have forgotten your true god, savior and best girl.

Attached: 1560467383407.png (216x178, 54K)

Lucy's fapping arm?

>or Pokemon where they keep eating the same shit
Times are changing, gramps
Outside of stuff already said (but some not to the same level of annoyance as other), game felt like it missed a lot of good scenarios based off of IV's world. Bummed me out on how Minotaur was absent, for example

How many SMT games do you guys think the Switch will have by the end of it's life? We are close to it's 3rd year and we have a total of zero.
3DS ended with 6 or 8 if you count the Persona Q games

>Navarre
>Toki
>Halle"wait until his balls drop"lujah
Power Gap
>Pascal
>Gaston
Power Gap
>bobo ntr
>homeslice

At least she's free of Danu by that point but it's nowhere near enough to fix her worst megami status.

>Times are changing, gramps
You are delusional if you think Gamefreak will bend it's knee zoomzoom. Enjoy Pokemon Home

I'm expecting more enhanced ports at somepoint.
Maybe put the 3DS entries on E-shop, if you count that as titles. I'm just expecting SMTV and its maniax vers at something. Hopefully they release at least one spinoff outside of the Persona Musou on it.

There's a severe lack of porn for any of the 4/A girls and it's just not right.

We'll get #FE Encore and you are going to like it

He can't keep getting away with it

Attached: 1561253021729.png (600x600, 110K)

Attached: 1543893843129.jpg (830x468, 179K)

Well, I wouldn't hate it.

The worst part is if there is porn it isn't that great.

The hardest choices require the strongest wills

Attached: 242.png (400x428, 313K)

Hey man, we live in a post-gacha world.

Now I hope Gideon can get off his lazy asshole and FUCKING FINISH SRW ALPHA ALREADY I'VE BEEN WAITNG AT LEAST 8 YEARS YOU STUPID CHINK FUCK AND IT'S STILL AT 60% YOU FUCKING PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT FUCK YOU.

Attached: 1561058501687.gif (480x351, 1.06M)