All of Yea Forums teleports to BOTW's field

>All of Yea Forums teleports to BOTW's field
>old clothes and boko club as starting gear
What next?

Attached: botw.jpg (2688x1512, 436K)

95% of them die cause they're too autistic to know how to survive without mommy and daddy and the internet

on or off the plateau?

can be either

Grab a shield and skate down the high hills. And eat comfy food

>all the retards who freeze to death on the snow
>all the Yea Forumsermin who end up as bokoblin pleasure slaves
>the absolute chaos when one gets a sheikah slate
>the handful of coordinated Yea Forumsirgins who actually manage to do something like scaling the mountain with a bunch of torches to keep everyone warm while others take out enemies, raid camps to gear up, manage to cook stuff that isn’t garbage
I’d unironically enjoy BotW Royale

kill myself because I'm in the worst game ever made

I shove the boko club up my ass

Directly to kakariko village to hit on paya. Once she rejects me I'll head over to the gerudo desert and settle for the guy with the sand boots

kill myself because i'm in a shit game

is there only one sheikah slate?
whoever gets it will basically be a god

I will plan to zerg rush Ganon with 0 upgrades. We'll form a manbridge off the plateau. It'll work.

snoyboys all kill themselves in protest
everyone else has a good time

Attached: botw.jpg (700x913, 111K)

get off the Plateau and then sneak around till I get to a safe location and live a peaceful life. I intend to eventually go to Lurellin and find a Gerudo wife at Lover's pond

fuck a moblin desu

get wood ax and spin to win lumberjack some trees then form spin to win lumberjack guild with other anons
build new wooden castle as hyrule no longer has central power
become owner of all the trees and watch from plateau, the most fortified and central point of hyrule that overlooks all other settlements

if there are a few of them and people squard off over them, it would be great.
>that one group where the leaders have slates and organize like a mafia
>that one autist who gets a slate and refuses to work with others
>greedy slate owners who offers their services in exchange for gear, parts and food

Would be neat

Assuming many thousands of idiots just appear in the land, have a battle royale because there are most definitely going to be a significant number of problem children who will only be a liability if not an active agents in wanting to destroy everything. In fact, many degenerates will likely raid the civilized towns and fuck everything up.

If I can not immediately find some trustworthy people, I run off and go with basic survival steps. Find a good place to settle in with relatively clean water nearby and some concealment, clear the area, make a clean ground space. Can last more than a week without any food, so establishing stable ground and making shelter takes priority.
Know that there are pockets of civilization within a few miles. Scout the immediate area and find a high point to check the horizon. In all likelihood, one or more moblin camps will be within range, and other Yea Forumssekai'd people may have likely raided them with some level of success if it has been more than a week.

Depending on the level of "reality" the world has taken on, potentially 25% of Yea Forums has died by now due to the environment or personal issues after week one. Establishing any sort of personal farm will take far too long, scavenging and hunting will be necessary. Whether by game meta-knowledge or taking two days to observe a yet-undisturbed moblin camp's routine, I plan some simple night time looting for food and useful tools. With some preserved food that should last a week and at least a good axe, I stop stalking about that camp and expand my scouting area until I find a more peaceful place such as Kakariko Village.

Ultimately having done this within less than two weeks, the denizens of Yea Forums have likely not yet done a ton of damage to the relatively small patch of land, so I can hopefully settle in and live a comfortable life as a hunter. I then run into a Gerudo woman who pins me down and fucks me silly.

Walk to Hateno Village and work for a living in the construction company.
Hook up with a Gerudo traveller and live out the rest if my days.

Attached: 1557850198754.gif (360x238, 1.43M)

>everyone finds paya
>she gets raped in front of impa until they are both dead
>next fags would go to every random spawned female npc and rape them
>the castle becomes a huge fucking rape party, wizzrobes bokoblins keeses even fucking chuchus get a piece, everyone raping everything
for all eternity

you know exactly 'what next'

Attached: 1548603402818.jpg (600x800, 290K)

I doubt we'll have enough time to do that, it'd take so many bodies that we'd get hit by a blood moon and have the corpse pile reset before we're even halfway.
We'd need the lucky user who got the handglider to lower the worthy among us down one by one. The rest of the anons will need to slowly climb down the mountain and save scum until they make it down safely

implying you could make it into the desert or hold your disguise long enough to get to Riju and not get bisected by Buliara

Break my ankles trying to shield surf

>Blood Moon ends up resurrecting dead anons

Attached: 1559410032611.jpg (301x330, 25K)

>everything anons touched is reset as well, other than quests
>all of hyrule is stuck in an eternal loop of being raped to death
>NPCs that get reset don't remember anything, for better or worse

>Be strongest as impossible before spreading my seed into every possible orifice, cute males and women.
I'm preserving your shame for all eternity, user-kun

when you think about it, this is heaven for the degenerates that lurk Yea Forums, almost every major fetish can be fulfilled here
>furries scalies
>huge women
>traps
>female of any kind
>muh loli who is 200 years old i swear
>twinks
>MASSIVE ugly one eyed giants to get fucked/vored by
you can fuck ANYTHING and get FUCKED by ANYTHING

Attached: GodIwish.jpg (600x623, 24K)

There is literally fruit and edible mushrooms in abundance everywhere.

We start a village of shitposters. Any other answer is wrong.

Does your name end in "son"? This is important.

>the demon god in Ganon leaves him and possesses the hivemind of Yea Forums, enticed by the sheer degeneracy and evil in anons
>immediately regrets his decision when he realizes we can't get anything done other than rape
>but it's too late, ganon is already dead

It's worth the shot

a bunch of ugly ass traps and fat ugly girls start growing armies of white knights and it basically turns into Age of Empires.

Attached: 1531209525684.gif (360x260, 1.59M)

Please direct me to the feedee gf.

this

Chop down a tree and propsurf off the map lmao

So, what did she mean by this?

Attached: GZ2E01-24.jpg (2560x1416, 753K)

>old clothes
Go head first into Hyrule Castle for that spiffy Royal guard armor

and then immidiately realize you are too fat to fit in it, unless we are all a bunch of links running around, and in that case we would all be fucking each other so theres no point in even changing the old clothes.

Girl can smell the bugs you don't give her. She's into some freaky shit, my dude.

>All of Yea Forums teleports to BOTW's field
>half die from sheer retardation within the first day
>the other half split into various tribes and follow anons who take up leadership roles
>initial conflict happens between tribes over control of the field
>one tribe wins, the rest flee to various sections of the game
>they re-group and form 4 main tribes based on the 4 other races of the game
>eventually all 5 tribes start a war over breeding rights to shit like Paya, the gerudo women, and zoras
And that's how the waifu wars began

>Kill, maim, torture
>Do whatever it takes to get to the desert
>Get raped by several hundred Amazonian Gerudo women

I go to Dueling Peaks Stable and ogle Sagessa.

Attached: zelda0001.jpg (1774x999, 352K)

Go to that fishing beach town and settle.

>Blood moon revives dead user's and npc's and erases the latter's memories
>No one can escape until the game is beaten.
There'd probably be a tribe of Pro-Ganon user's who'll ritualistically slaughter anyone even attempting to take him on so everyone can stay in Hyrule limbo.

Would Sheikah shrines still bestow health and stamina? Those with slates would probably become Giga Chad supreme once they managed to clear a couple of them.

I throw my club on accident and proceed to drown

Like so many have said, heaps would die.
First step, find some others who aren't retards. Build shelter, defence, source food supply. Then begin building an empire.

marry paya and die happy

Attached: 1525827164252.jpg (513x600, 82K)

That's actually a nice premise.
ARK and Rust already exist, though.

>shiekah orbs and the health/stamina bonuses are shared with everyone
>that one user who wastes everyone's orbs on a health upgrade
LET ME CLIMB

Attached: 1511798812721.jpg (480x480, 27K)

Ark and Rust don't really have objectives though. They're essentially battle royales with more grind, and most of the PvP takes place with the defending party is offline and getting their base destroyed.

I go to zora's domain to fuck sidon

Attached: 1536020014048.jpg (619x637, 543K)

Find a weapon ASAP cause I don't trust any of you tards. I wouldn't be able to use it effectively but I'm pretty sure just threats would be enough against most of you.

Gather food and water, leave Great Plateau and head for Fort Hateno, robbing bokoblin settlements and begging for money from NPCs.

Sell what I have and buy shit I know I can easily sell for a higher price to desperate Anons and/or Anons who can easily be scammed (basic clothes, meals, flint)

Start building my trade empire, and eventually settle down in whatever village I come to enjoy after however many years of trading it would take to retire comfortably.

>marry
see

crap

pretty sure the blood moon only affects monsters, hence why the champions and DINNER are still dead

Take on the house quest immediately and bang the Shika girl.

Blood moon is a game mechanic that resets everything that isn't tied to a quest. It follows reason that in this half-videogame half-realworld, dead anons would resurrect come the blood moon.

Since it'll be a 'lord of the flies' situation anyway, I'll probably kill and cook one of you. Or scavenge a corpse if its easier. I ain't picky.

>all the Yea Forumsermin who end up as bokoblin pleasure slaves
please don't turn me on like that user

don't worry user!
my ass is big enough and i can shave my legs to look like a girl, plus i'm small and light

Attached: 1524770433910.png (515x594, 43K)

I would go straight to Riju and will be her cockslave for ever. It's canon she has a dick.

if we all get teleported to BOTW then how do i get a fraction of Calamity Ganon's power?
j-just wondering for science, of course

Kill myself because I'm in a shit game.

Well first I can't walk around naked and risk being killed by Nutshot, gotta go to the village and buy clothes
To do so I need to get some useless junk that I could sell

pottery

What compels you to enter a thread and post a wojak with no text? Is typing on your phone that hard?

Most of them are going to get some sort of protein deficiency from eating nothing but veggies, shrooms and fruit. They need to learn how to hunt with bows and arrows if they want to survive.

Considering we could all realistically die from getting hit with a wood bat by a bokoblin, there's definitely a major need for Bows and arrows, as well as lances, should be the weapons we priorise along with a shield for the enemy projectiles
May hylia have mercy on the user's who spawn near the guardians

Good riddance.

Attached: 1560388964441.gif (296x360, 1M)

I'll set up camp with the comfy thread anons and get some food cooking, until some memester rushes in and massacres us.

this actually sounds like good writefag material desu

Attached: 1556319400772.png (432x432, 200K)

But how would you know it's edible?

Bad writefag material honestly. Certainly, isekai trash has inspired a lot of writefags, but isekai is trash for a reason.

work my way up to Zora's Domain, find a qt Zora waifu who wants to fuck humans/Hylians (which is basically all the Zora women) and immediately impregnate her

Attached: 1560799848653.png (607x607, 506K)

>raping paya
>ever
>not protecting forever

Attached: palico screaming.jpg (1080x1145, 150K)

So that's what a future Bokoblin pleasure slave looks like. Will try to get a posse together to rescue you user.

Maybe he could bust something slightly interesting if he made it so anons couldn't communicate with eachother, except through an anonymous imageboard that they're all mentally connected to.
Would still be trash once the gimmick wears off though

I wonder if they smell like actual fish, that would be kind of hard to bear with
>that one guy who dates a Zora kid

I didn't think about that, but I'm going to keep assuming they're fine. That one human didn't seem to complain r-right?

>30% die trying to complete the trails of the great plateau
>10% die jumping off the great plateau
>10% die to climate, lightning, wildlife and others
>The remaining 50% manage to get to hyrule plains
>they all start to massacre everything in sight being humans, monsters or wildlife
>eventually they get called The Horde, a ragtag group of dirty men, mounting wild horses and talking in a strange la gauge with references and phrases only then understand
>start to go around Hyrule larping as the dirlewanger unit
>shenanigans ensues

How realistic?
I'm an army vet so I'd be fine surviving, although more than likely one of you fags would stab me in the back and the fertility idol I had to whittle to stay sane.

>try to buy a bunch of bananas from traveling banana salesman
>get fucking murdered

So long as he waits he's fine
Or not, Idk how long it takes for a Zora to grow up

I'll sit myself on top of a Sheikah tower and watch the rest of Yea Forums anons as half of them undoubtedly either starve to death for being legit too dumb for basic hunting and foraging or they sperg the fuck out and beat each other to death for honestly no reason. Might throw rocks, etc at tards who try to climb my tower to murder and/or rape me as well

Whichever you want, user. Some anons discuss hyper realism, some discuss hyper-vidyaism, most discuss a vague mix of both.

I think anywhere between 100 years at maximum. That's how long it took Sidon, anyway.

That guy is obviously a kiddie diddler but I'm not so I'll go for one who is actually an adult

Picture the scene
>hundreds of anons milling about on the grassy plain
>some talking, some crying, some losing it from the impossibility of it all
>it hasn't really sunk in yet where they are, nothing feels real
>something crawls over a nearby hills
>anons just stare at it, so caught up in witnessing a Guardian in 'real life' that they don't react for a moment
>the targeting laser appears on the closest user's chest
>shrill, familiar beeping howls across the field
>that user runs in panic, others nearby do the same
>herd instinct kicks in as the herd is spooked
>some anons trip and are trampled as others flee
>the Guardian lets off a shot, blowing a dozen anons to pieces and disorientating others
>full-on panic as anons run screaming in every direction
>the Guardian shoots into the crowd, blowing scarlet holes in the horde
>a scant few dozen anons make it away, scattered out in the game world, easy prey for even the most basic enemies
>exhausted due to their lack of stamina, some anons just collapse and don't get up
>at most, 5 - 10 anons survive in the long run, mostly through hiding and running

>those few anons that group up and start using phalanx tactics with a front row of shields supported by a backrow with spears.
I swear they have to nerf formations

Alright assuming we don't have the sheikah arrows or guardian weapons, could we realistically take down a guardian? Assume you're out in the open so other guardians might come if you take too long

Run to the desert, nearly die and get saved by the brown muscle goddess of my dreams.

Attached: 13_03.jpg (444x250, 32K)

Nah, we'd take care of ourselves.
Find a secluded location with easy escape options (horses), set up sentries and done. We spend the day gathering food and building up our camp and spend the night eating dinner around campfires.

Attached: 1554671076835.jpg (1248x1838, 940K)

I can hear the sounds of the autistic screaming for their lives as they get blown up and I can't stop laughing

Attached: b57.jpg (292x326, 20K)

nah breh, we may be able to take down a few by swarming it but without good weapons we're pretty much fucked. As our swarm will decrease everytime we fight one.

>some talking, some crying, some losing it from the impossibility of it all
Already unrealistic, the majority of Yea Forums would immediately flee out of social anxiety, them actually talking is just impossible. At most they'd call eachother niggers as they try to run away

What is up with the autistic threads? First Smash headcanon and now this.
Anyway, I would head for the lake with the giant flowers to make a comfy living while hanging out with Kilton when he shows up.

I played the game

>be in good shape
>know that I'll outrun enough of the fatasses to live

I unironicly learned to forest forage from my parents, I'm sure using those methods would work in that world too.

I was thinking, if we have enough weapons we could invade the Yiga clan and get an endless supply of bananas

To be fair this thread is better than almost all of the content that's on Yea Forums lately like retarded fights over skin colour and Tifa's breast size.

Identify Satori mountain or wait for the night for it to be easier then head there and live well for the rest of my live
It has no enemies and there's enough food there to survive between each blood moon

With all the brazilian kids on Yea Forums, it would last for a week at most

When will you fucking botw tards fucking get it
SONYFAGS
DO
NOT
GIVE
A
FUCK
ABOUT
BREATH
OF
THE
WILD
They are too busy shitposting smash and oddesy, actual good games. The people shitting on botw are Nintendo fags genuinely angry that it was so awful but somehow so beloved.

can we rape master kohga once we massacre the entire yiga clan?

Would you prefer console warjack threads? Threads like this are infinitely better than whatever ecelebrity twittercaps usually get posts. Bless all the anons who avoid those and post in better ones like this

Posting in an epic thread

ok sony boomer

I'm probably not Link, so i'll probably try and make my way to the nearest town.

>one user in the distance distracts the guardian by whistling and shooting arrows
>the rest of the group sneaks up from behind
>once they're in range, an user freezes the guardian with the Sheikah slate and they all take out two-handed swords and start doing the spin attack on the legs
>take turns freezing and chopping
>guardian loses its legs and can't run or target the mob properly
>eventually it dies and the group gets a nice batch of loot which they can sell for a nice amount of rupees or trade in for anti guardian weapons

>implying Yea Forums could ever be this coordinated or work with other people

>I can't argue in favor of this game without seeming like a retard so I will try and discredit my opponent by making him out to be part of a group of notorious shitposters

>i-i'm not what you say i am o-ok just take my word for it retard i have no other proof other than making up bullshit reeeeee
change my mind

>Well-coordinated and heavily practiced Reddit team beaten by a rag-tag group of Yea Forumsirgins run by a furry tripfag and a BR with 140 ping
Give it time and a few A-teams will show up.

based

this but with Rito Village

>Yea Forums has beaten a coordinated and prepared team of reddit by calling upon a ragtag group of people that only showed up on the last minute.
Yea Forums has a vast amount of different people, a few diamonds in the rough is all it takes.

actual interesting thread for once
>naw naw gib tifa boobs and brown kid threads
it doesnt add up bros

Attached: shrug.png (612x499, 231K)

Once the tards have been filtered out, I'm sure we'd be able to manage. We could test various methods of guardian distraction in a relatively safe environment, practice sneaking on skittish animals, work on our Sheikah-freezing co-ordination on boulders and then relatively harmless monsters, etc.

user you do know Yiga clan has girls right

>implying you'd get that far
A single Guardian could wipe hundreds of anons out. Going to the plains and the castle is a suicide.

>head to the Akkala Highlands
>scrape together 100 rupees
>restore Mija
>bang

Have Mija teach me enchantment, enhance my shitty gear. Grab some fairies for the road. Go to Kilton, have him make me a Wizzrobe robe, get the Wizzrobes to teach me elemental magic. Bully some Bokoblins into collecting bananas, bring the bananas to Kohga and promise him a steady supply if he'll teach me conjuration, teleportation and transformation. Investigate the curse on Cursed Bokoblins/Lizalfos/Moblins - learn necromancy if possible. Start a magic school.

Attached: mija.jpg (1200x800, 93K)

I give them to other Yea Forumsermin for testing of course.

Fucking DATABASE right there

While I still think the majority will just sperg out and try to kill one another, I would very much like to try and team up with other anons to survive and pick off Guardians. Might be fun to get Guardian loot and have a gang of survival bros to share comfy campfire stories with.

Do we get to choose what race we get to be on BOTW land or are we all human regardless?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Why does everyone assume we'll murder each other? If we're all stuck on the plateau, maybe, since there's definitely not enough resources for all of us, but I'd like to think we're all rational enough not to go on a fucking murder spree for no fucking reason

I know what I said

This is about power, not sexual desires ok m8

this sounds exaggerated but I agree most people from here can't communicate, are incredibly inept individuals, and would be prime targets for the rare skilled user if teleported. Most of the few skilled user would likely become criminals specifically targeting other user and just causing trouble. They would be little better than a moblin camp but survive just fine as a small circlejerk of snarky narcissists nobody in the world can tolerate. This is based on what I've seen in people from this board. Though they might wish to rape paya not a single user would be able to face a real warrior of any tribe in the world. Any knight, guard, fighter, whatever would absolutely demolish user. Sidon alone would chad stride on an army of pale lanklet normies from this board. LoZ-verse has a very strong sense of justice over evil, righteous characters always triumph and would abuse this plot armor to stop any real harm people from here might want to cause. The only functional hope for the average user is to conform or conspire(dooming themselves unless penance is paid).

I could have also dug out the n64, gba, ds, 3ds games and the game and watch but you aren't worth the effort

Attached: 15612799290477196956716078636268.jpg (4160x3120, 3.12M)

A majority of user's would be too pussy to actually take out a life unless they actually snapped, early on I'd say working together would be more feasible than late-game

If we consider that blood moon would resurrect dead anons, I'd say it would be a lot easier because the fear of death would diminish. But I'm pretty sure blood moon only works on things that are influenced by Ganons power, we'd most definitely stay dead.

ok sony boomer

Clean under your fingernails you disgusting piece of shit.

I don't know why I assume there will be massive heard mentality autism going on. Maybe I've just been posting on Yea Forums for too long

>ressurected user's are empty shells controlled by Ganon

Attached: D9tgrGNUcAI5_EQ.jpg (600x430, 25K)

i'd do this 2bh. fuck the hero of time or whatever, theres like 90,000 of us
cut your nails you fucking goblin

Attached: 1546567988335.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

herd mentality and the group survival drive aren't memes you know. The majority will definitly look to eachother for survival (wether they will be usefull is a different story). Only true born psychopaths don't have this and would consider killing, but they are actualy quite rare.

>And thus, as Ganon ascended to the height of his power and the people thought it could not get any worse
>a second UNSPEAKABLE EVIL was unleashed upon the land
>Now the champions seek to return them to Yea Forums and undo the evil that is fourchans

If we're going by game combat logic, the average user should be more capable in a fight than the average soldier. Only veteran enemies and certain fast&deadly monster types(like the lizalfos) would pose a threat, as most could just have their basic AI and sluggish movements exploited by safe ranged attacks.
Canonically, yeah most Yea Forumsirgins are boko pleasure slaves in waiting while the rest would get split in half by town guards

Repaint your walls, your bedroom looks like an eastern european prison cell you fucking tard

This would be super comfy. Why isn't there a multiplayer mode in BotW...

In game the blood moon also resets items and the environment, but in-canon it surely only resurrects ganon's minions, so that makes the ruleset complicated as fuck. The blood moon is only barely tied to canon anyways, only enough to justify its existence as a world cleaning mechanic.

How feasible would it be to gather guardian parts to make our own guardians? with the help of the Sheikah scientists of course

That bed is like 5 feet long, are you a manlet?

Wouldn't Ganon just immediately take it over?

>he doesn't rush the soldiers sword hiding around the bomb shrine and frag as many other anons as possible
It's like im playing with BABIES.

you would have a point if they still didn't obsessively shit on it every day

>obsessing over the first girl he meets in the game
sasuga

Attached: 1487187490966.png (512x512, 292K)

>Yea Forums makes a huge gigachad guardian with a huge throbbing metal DONG from all the parts they find
its a plan

The important question is whether or not Link still exists. Because if he does, I'll go and find him and start working under him as a soldier. The guy's too goody two shoes to not give me weapons and armor and I could help him stave off rape hungry Anons. In fact I'd bet a whole army of Anons would be working with Link.

>raping paya
>not raping impa

>i-i-i could have got more but i-i'm too good for you s-so i didn't

Seriously kill yourself you hobgoblin

That's literally what they did with the first batch of guardians, we would just be repeating history
Except this time they'd be designed by fucking Yea Forums, so they'd be equipped with horse dildoes or something as well

Yeah if people had game combat logic then the overworld is doomed to be drowned in Yea Forumsirgin cum on repeat every blood moon. I would rather not see that and would probably work for one of the major tribes to imprison delinquent user.

>90,000 20~ y/o anons swarming the blights in hyrule castle
I picture it being similar to rat attacks in Dishonored.

Making guardians would be a very very dumb choice. Destroying guardians and making guardian laser guns could be plausible without them being taken over by Ganon if we made them manual firing.

Attached: 1555886746526.jpg (326x433, 22K)

Well he didn't take over the mechanical beasts after Link cleansed it, I think it's gonna be fine so long as we don't bring him too close to the castle

i thought about it..
that MASSIVE head just
IMAGINE

So since you're a nintendo fan, what makes you think you can speak for sonybros?

What would the ratio of anons who just want to live comfy in the BOTW world be? How many small tribes of best bros could we get together to hunt and farm Guardians?

So basically we make our own Divine Beast,
What are we naming it?

>farm guardians
Do you really want to lose your life that much? Just staying in the plateau would be the wisest choice for comfiness, you got plenty of food and the only threat are bokobling you can take out easily.

I think in that case Link blocked out Ganon from accessing it again somehow. Guardians are smaller so that option may not be available and therefore would get repossessed immediately.

Divine beast
Giru Gámesh

Divine Beast Hugh Mungus

You, ahhh... you haven't been reading the thread that far back have you?

>implying it won't be named the cockmongoler
Also if any anons has taste of any kind Make it a gigantic fucking cucco.

>rape purah instead
>make her say "click snap" as you cum inside her
honestly its like i'm the only one with good taste around here

Did you forget we can loot the already dead guardians?

This, not all of them are active, so we can just hunt for a bunch of free dead guardian shit without worry of AoE guardian rape.

The spirits take over the divine guardians after you clense them.

>find the korok forest
>stutter and seize up

So what are the odds of someone successfully beating a moblin into submission? More so establishing leadership with them?

I imagine the respawning dead guardian zones would be swarming with Yea Forumsirgins vying for the free, safe, expensive shit. Killing guardians would be the fastest way to secure lots of parts for yourself

>implying Yea Forums's divine beast cockmongler won't be possessed and coded for explicit hardcore giant pig rape so if ganon even attempts too possess it he will be in a world of terrible terrible shit.

fuuuuuug

Attached: muhdick.png (603x171, 14K)

DIVINE BEAST: S'NIED SEADENFEED

Ill commit an hero
Id rather die than stay in a place with all you faggots

Depends how good are you with a weapon, now I even though i'm a fat fuck user i've got both gun certifications and i've done proper archery training cause when I was younger I almost went into that field, so i'm fine as long as we got bows and shit, so i'mma go join the comfy anons as the comfy bow guy.

Moblins are exclusively carnivores and treat their bokoblins with extreme disrespect, so I doubt it would be easy or worth the effort.
Maybe you'd be able to force standard bokoblins into servitude, but a moblin is too much.

(Formerly ch'uck)

This is how we will beat the game. Make it happen boys

>Yea Forums covering it in magic runes drawn in their own cum

Good. Kill yourself irl while you're at it

Attached: LNtdZ77.png (1080x1226, 881K)

there's plenty of Gerudo to go around. You just have to be nice to them or stereotypically romantic to land them. Also you have to be willing to get married

rape my waifu laflat

Well that makes it all the more worth the effort, tho maybe having an entourage of bokoblins first would make it easier. I'm sure beating a moblin before them would establish some sense of respect, or said situation would lead to betrayal.

It would be wiser to bury an axe in a moblin's skull than that

Divine Beast Vah Gina

Attached: 1415747417907.gif (200x200, 1.33M)

Moblins are dumb enough that you could make a mask out of a moblin's head and they would believe you're one of them
At least with that, you could easily steal their weapons and meat, even set up traps on their lair for the treasure chest

Now the question is how do we make it get too ganon, cause once it's there he's fucked in every sense of the word, but if say we end up starting on the plateau we will have a massive bitch of a time getting the big fucker over there.

BOTW Royale when?

Underrated.

Guardians are Strong enough that we could use stasis and send it flying near Hyrule plains and he'd survive with little damage

Moblins are canonically very greedy and only care about eating meat and maybe getting rupees. With how they throw bokoblins around they don't seem to have a sense of respect either, you'd need to beat the concept into them. Maybe bribery would work, but they'd still betray you when you needed them most.
Bokoblins would be much easier to manage. The only way I can see Moblins being controlled is if it was through proxy of a group of bokoblins

I thought we were all Link with Link's athleticism and abilities

Considering the amount of shit threads and posts on Yea Forums, the chill people would probably not be the majority. I'm thinking we could cobble together a few groups though. We'd cooperate in loose tribes most of the time, but band together when hordes of mindless Tifa boob anons come to try and rape us.

Immediately bludgeon kassfag to death

hate to break it to you but unless you've kept practicing you aren't even close to being half as good at it as you remember you are.

A noble goal

>All those negative comments
Absolutely btfo at your own argument

General consensus seems to be we at best can access the same powers link has, but we're not as physically capable as him. We're not going to be climbing mountains without tiring, but we could use sheikah slate powers and maybe sword spin tricks.

To be fair, most of the unchill people would be underaged and easy to murder.

Attached: 1524752083821.jpg (1827x1965, 295K)

Probably, buts there's at least a base too start from which is better then most anons who will become bokogoblin pleasure slaves.

Couldn't we realistically take over a part of the land and make our own base/village? There's an insane ammount of trees all around and there's not a lack of dead guardian carcaces for us to use them for an advanced protection wall

but Link can't climb a mountain without tiring either. Can we do stuff like whistle sprinting?

Attached: gerudo voe link.png (1500x1500, 1.25M)

this.
Where are we building it boys?

Attached: file.png (1200x967, 2.52M)

I kill everyone because you're faggots and then I kill myself because mipha is dead

Attached: 1548290572812.png (3312x2480, 1.38M)

There seems to be a massive abundence of wood, fruit and meat everywhere. It would be easy to loot weapons from the ruins and overwhelm shitty bokogoblin camps for more weapons and rescources.

Even if we consider link peak human he shows us that it's possible to do with just human ability, a swarm of 10+ anons could replicate his results. Even better when you consider a ton of people will have memorised the surrounding landscape and resource locations.

We could. It would have to be easily defensible though, because once people find out where our base is the shitposters will come. We'd have to take into account that all anons now have a spiderman-like climbing ability, so locating a proper area for a village might be hard.

i like the part where you kill yourself because you're a gigantic faggot who should kill self irl
however i don't like the part where mipha is dead

where's the comfiest place to live in botw world?

I like the part where I smash your retarded skull in and rape your corpse

>thinking it's possible to defend a base when explosive arrows are a thing
You better pray there's some mechanic that makes your base indestructible like NPC housing, otherwise any shitposter band will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before

Seems like a decent area to do territory

Attached: 1561283375840m.jpg (1024x825, 241K)

i don't like that part so lets not do that
an hero immediately you mongoloid

Mb I'm retarded

Attached: IMG_20190623_105831.jpg (1024x825, 454K)

Zora's Domain or Rito Village

Both are quite nice

I climb the nearest object and hurl myself off head first, preferring to die over being bored for the rest of my days.

Attached: 1560300926331.gif (336x178, 3.09M)

Here

Attached: file.png (669x655, 98K)

too wet and cold

Alright then smart guy, what do you suggest

not until my duty is done

>build a little house near some fruit trees
>chill out
>get killed in my sleep by some dickhead from Yea Forums

not bad, but we would have to take down a lynel

akkala

in Based Town

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.47M)

Too many Guardians. I'm going to go live with the Zoras and impregnate all the females, you have fun getting blown to shit

nah you're not going to do your duty so get cucked fag

I desperately want botw battle royale now

Lurelin Village is pretty safe and comfy

Attached: 2018061419212100-f1c11a22faee3b82f21b330e1b786a39_orig.jpg (1280x640, 242K)

Do we all have shiekah slates too or what

you can't stop me

Isn't most of Yea Forums children?

Is there any area in the game that is considered the safest, not counting stables or cities? I would probably hide in the starter cave until I can get my shit together enough to make the trip to the town

i already have. change my mind

Aren't they literally being terrorized by moblin raider camps?

I only know how to do fire and what wood is good for'it, but it could be a fun experience. The night time sky in that world has to be beautyful in real life.

>tfw you will never marry a qt Zora girl and settle down in Lurelin

Why even live anymore, bros?

>Said Lynel would respawn every blood moon
Yeah nevermind that would be dumb seems like a better idea

I'll physically change it with my boko club

... Zelda Battle Royale?

I have seen enough tv shows to know how this plays out.

I am charismatic, tall and in decent shape, as everyone is freaking out i shput "LISTEN" as a shocked silemce breaks through the thousands of anons. I give a speech how we all are scared but we need to act fast. I mention how all of us know exactly where we are, but most important how the world works. We know where everything importanf is, every short cut, every hide out. I mention how we are kings of this place. How if we work together this world offers us our dreams, magic, wonderous sires and adventure. I say we are in danger and the road ahead will be dangerous but the rewards will be beyond imagination. I say we all need to head to a castle as soon as possible, while collecting wood and scraps and looting chests so we have weapons. Once there hopefully we all come together to make plans for how our new life will be. I would most pikely be the king of the Yea Forumsirgins unless a breakaway group happens or I am challemged by a tougher user to single combat and defeats one of my champions etc.

user, even children have a purpose, if anything as bait

>raping her
>not having the loli dominate you

Trash taste.

Isn't there an area with eternal rainfall? People might have to set up shop there until all the retards have been filtered out. Also place sentries with those long-range Sheikah bows to deter the people with bombarrows from afar.

>implying you have the coordination between your sheer autism to even charge me without falling on your face

ok kid

No more than anywhere else.

but then who will i get to rape?

this, Anons will literally do anything for a leader

The material guardians are made of can easily tank any bomb arrow you have to throw, the only way to take those down would be with guardian arrows and those are both rare and expensive to craft

I'd kill as many of you as it takes to make a pile of bodies big enough to jump down the plateau and survive. I'd find the nearest Yiga clan soldier and pledge my allegiance to them, get enough armor and weapons to come back and finish the rest of you.

>a tougher user to single combat and defeats one of my champions
Dont forget where you are. People would kill you in your sleep and take a shit on your corpse

>"L-l... *cough* LISTEN!"
>several random anons amongst the horde
>"FAGGOT NIGGER SHUTUP KEK WAHOO"
>a lump of freshly produced shit is immediately thrown onto the big and strong and cool charismatic user
well congratulations, you sped the spread of disease amongst our ranks, what's the next step of your master plan?

exactly what I'm implying, my autism is what allows me to destroy you

Here's the most realistic thing:
Anons know they're shitters and terribly afraid of death so they stick together
They also have meta knowledge and going to Kakariko is pretty safe as long as they don't splut
Now it's only boko clubs but we have enough manpower to genocide the village
We obviously leave paya alive for gangbangs
Once we have taken over the village and sold their valuables for better equipment, we move to hateno and annex it under the threat of extinction
Now we live like NEETs in kakariko while hateno wagies provide us with everything we need, the only reason to leave the village will be acquiring more female slaves, from different species too as anons tastes are varied

Attached: 1452182900004.jpg (500x375, 30K)

This. I'd join a small break-away group of people who seem trustworthy. No way am I staying in a giant horde of anons where the chance of anarchy is much greater.

Good luck welding that shit together enough times to produce a solid wall. Chain only as strong as weakest link etc

can't kill me if you're too retarded to hold the bat you dumb fuck

It all comes down to rape, our wntire existence will be built around rape. Whoever controls the waifus control the Yea Forumsirgins.

What will happen is the first user or user group that comes across a female npc or user will either try and rape her or ber her white knight/s. The former will then try and hunt down the other women to rape while the white knight or white knight groups will be on the ruin with their waifu tryibg to protect them. Eventually large groups of rapist anons will each have enslsved there own waifus who they fmbuild their Yea Forums economy on, trading them, fighting small wars over them. While the white knight anons will be the "heroes" of the world constantly on the run trying to protect their waifus while being hunted by Yea Forums rape squads and having to fight enemy npcs without the protection of numbers.

What would you be Yea Forums?

Do we slaughter the men of those villages? We'll need to put them down somehow since most of us are horny anons who need females for pleasure because there's no hentai anymore and there might simply be not enough pussy to go around.

How can you hope to kill someone with tard strength though? A simple autistic spasm from him could cleave your head right off

Unbelivably based and correct.

it's a club you troglodyte

>everybody is contemplating survival tactics
>nobody realises that fucking ganondorf is in this world too

I would have protectors

Realistically, the entire place is going to get burned down.
Zora's Domain is possibly secure.

We can't really kill the hateno males because we need them to work and we can't take their females because they will revolt if we do.
But every other female is free game, especially if they're free roaming.

>all the traps, trannies and femanons who ended up getting raped to death come back on the blood moon, seeking revenge

link will fix it don't worry

What's he gonna do, cry about the wind? Get beaten up by a child wearing a dress? The Yiga are more threatening, they could kill countless anons by sending in their female assassins and making Yea Forums spill their spaghetti, then guts

Disguise as a girl and go live in Gerudo Town

Nintendo failed to deliver quality games to its audience and I feel bad for any nintenbaby that tries and justify it.

That would be a stupid decision, from what we know most of these guys are natural fighters, we even know from one sidequest that one of them was part of the Yiga clan, they could easily wipe us out

Attached: IMG_20190622_190912.jpg (438x399, 36K)

i don't want to kill him though, i want him to continue living as a sperg outcast since no one will take in that level of fuckery so he'll probably live under a bridge and ambush travellers before they tell him to fuck off and he just stands there stunned

knowing you, you'll probably hold your own two inch cock and think it's a club while screeching at me about niggers

>he's gaining back his power to nuke Hyrule for real
Oh yeah, that may be an issue that needs resolving

>cuck logic
We break the men mentally through torture, they will work while we fuck their women

Zelda hold it off for 100 years I'm sure she'll manage a few other years till we get enough shit to blow up the castle itself

>disguise as a girl
bad idea with Yea Forums around

im overtired dying laughing fuck you faggots

Do you maim him or brand him as a sperg?

>hivemind of sweaty anons collectively storm the castle with sticks + potlids and rape ganon to death in his pig form

Attached: activateinstanterection.png (1220x912, 569K)

Well we can't exactly defeat Ganon as a mindless horde can we? First we need to survive and find better equipment. Eventually we will probably have a few groups of well equiped people who can take out Ganon easily.

also probably this.

Can this be a regular daily thread, I enjoyed this

We don't just barge in and start clubbing, we get in through pretending to be refugees then enact order 66 when it's convenient
that will cause too many problems

>thread starts with talk about comfy campfire tribes who scavenge for Guardian parts to make a living with your fellow tribe bros
>now it's talk about enslaving towns and mass raping Paya

i want to get off this wild ride

Attached: 1560322843776.gif (500x309, 533K)

>Yea Forums immediantly plans to go full lord of the flies
>Not standing in solidarity with your fellow shitposters to rape this fertile land
S M H T B H F A M

What problems, we torture there children infront of them and then murder one each time there is any hint if a revolt

Again, remember where you are. Nobody here would use their precious time in a fantasy world to 24/7 guard a chad. People would group together, yes, but not worship someone as their king.

This is the third thread we've had about this tonight. First it was OoT, then WW, and now BotW
This whole night has been a rollercoaster

There has to be an user who needs to charge in and kidnap Paya to protect her from the oncoming horde (since there's no way he'd be able to convince her she has to leave in time)

Immediately murder as many Yea Forumsermin as I can

This won't work long-term it's much better to keep them happy to avoid too much conflict as soon as you start killing a child a resistance will form. Too much trouble if you ask me.

Realistically the majority of us break down because no internet and no backup hard drives to fuel our chronic masturbation addictions

implying the smelly neckbeards of Yea Forums could pass as a girl even dressing up as one

you can't even differentiate a club from a bat, killing you will be easy

Snitches get stitches you won't be able to hide

They would bro, I offered them an answer when they were at there most scared. When we start to plan and they see what they gain (magic, waifus, beautiful world) they will always think of me as the reason for all of this. While the society builds my protectors (the toughest anons on here) would get exclusive access to weapons and magic, with the most powerful going to me of course. Then again I could still be overthrown but hopefully my treatment of my fellow anons will make that not likely, and if so hopefully I would only be banished with my waifu

Trick another user into eating a few and seeing results.

imagine the bloodmoon cutscene but with trannies respawning instead of bokoblins

Attached: 1553885575088.jpg (735x1103, 146K)

But what's there to gain from that? Wouldn't that just make Link come in and fuck us up? Even some of them would eventually escape and pledge themselves to the Yiga clan and if those storm us we are overly doomed

ill start a cult after a year that promises getting back to the real world
all the underage lurkers will come with me to the top of the volcano and i will do a couple of prayers and dtop them in, they will simply burn ofcourse but after a while it will agitate the firey mountain and cause it to explode, killing everyone
the end

The waifus are non negotiable. I am not sharing a waifu with the thousands of anons. We shall take there women

Sheikah slates can take pictures user, we just need a few brave ones to take pictures of the woman and eventually they could make business out of selling those

>link fuck us up
Kek, in this world we all have links attributes, we would maul his little manlet ass

God twilight princess is so fucking ugly

>i volunteer
>successfully save Paya
>Kakarito is massacred along with the villagers and fellow anons who wanted to save Paya
>she is distraught, we run far away
>find someplace the sperglords can't find us
>i comfort her as best i can
>find new village
>eventually settle down and fall in love
>raise kids, live a happy life
>suddenly hear a loud stampede in the distance
>the spergs found us
>as they approach i can hear their chanting
>"RAPE PAYA RAPE PAYA NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS TIFA'S BOOBS FAG GIB CUNNY"
>it's all over

Attached: crying.jpg (800x450, 153K)

We obviously need to live somewhere and kakariko is comfy. We would obviously ally with the Yiga clan are you crazy? We are not making enemies this powerful.
Link lost his memories and if we end him we get the sheikah slate which will be our main war deterrent.
How about we first start cleaning up small settlements and see how many waifus we can gather? Hateno should be the last option.
The biggest thing I fear is the anons into Gerudo waifus. How are we gonna get THOSE?

says the retard holding his microdick and thinking it's a weapon

>was so into the idea I forgot about fairies in bottles bringing people back to life
Shit fairy fountain is a priority for sure

We would find you long before you got married, she will be bred but not by you

>"RAPE PAYA RAPE PAYA NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS TIFA'S BOOBS FAG GIB CUNNY"
Words that will strike fear into every citizen of hyrule

Most important thing is too take a waifu inventory so anons dont try and horde any waifus away for themselves. And before all this there will battles, between moral fags and rapists etc. What about the child anons are they protected or left to fend for themselves

I've posted on this shithole of a board long enough to know all your tricks. Even if I don't get away in the end, it'll be a long time before you catch me

What do you expect from Botw2?

Attached: botw2.jpg (522x348, 25K)

Idk I stopped playing Zelda after Majoras mask.

>citizens of hyrule trying to figure out who the fuck Tifa is

my megacock will be the weapon I use to destroy your corpse

to enslave paya and impregnate her multiple times

Was kinda hoping for at least a century so I could have more lively towns, maybe even having castle town rebuilt, but I guess fuck that

>please help me user your people slaughtered my people and want to hurt me, please you got to help me please.
>softly kisses you on the lips
What do you do user? Remember we are all armed in the village looking for her

Attached: Paya.png (502x717, 297K)

Majora's Mask 2: Full Circle Grindmark

you don't have anything bigger than your shrimp dick so good luck with finding one you can borrow just to spite me

Moralfags are free to leave but most will understand that joining The Horde is the most sensible thing. Anons are to be respected unless they actively try to foil our plans.

We know as much as you, we will find our whore and you will be punished severely as a warning to other moral fags

>mfw literally the only thing I am good at is useless shit that makes no sense to be good at in the modern world
>this includes wilderness survival techniques, building techniques for camping equipment, hunting with little to no supplies, archery training, grappling and self defense training
>and am fit and trained for long distance running
I'll be fine. I'll even take a few anons with me, but no more than 10.

And if any of you come upon a magical potion that turns you into a Link tier cutey, you're immediately mine.

Basically a Mario Galaxy 2 situation more than anything.

>they think Tifa is just an entity with the largest breasts
>big tittied bitches are routinely offered to the hordes in an attempt to appease them

Actual content this time. They have the engine and lots of assets finished, they don't have an excuse for not adding meaningful content this time.

tell her I know how to fool everyone
So I give her a cloak and give her my boko club and when she walks outside I scream "HEY LOOK THERE'S PAYA SHE'S TRYING TO SNEAK OUT"

I'm not sure people in BotW have genitals

Attached: 1466309690668.png (247x546, 106K)

>Anons shred guardians and make an ancient metal gear
>Link stumbles into a makeshift fort out of wood
>Anons chanting in the arena around him
>Links face when Divine Beast Chairdolf Sitler pummels him unconscious before /d/ lurkers drag him deeper into the cave

Attached: Link_59b305_2995289[1].jpg (600x448, 54K)

>implying I wouldn't grab a pot lid and parry the fucker like a chad
remember, parry the moment you hear the sound

You are a complete brainlet
>let the moralfags stay in our society poisoning other anons brains and swaying them into thinking rape is wrong

I don't need luck, only my massive schlong

M8 you can go rape and pillage and rape some more all over Hyrule as much as you want for all I care, just don't harm my waifu she is mine and I won't let harm come to her. But yeah, go nuts on everyone else I couldn't give a fuck

BotW 1 but with more stuff
More enemies
More NPCs
More stuff to do
More dungeons
Durability "fix"
Waifuable Zelda

But I do

Get a seizure because girl just kissed me

>start making food since I think I'm a pretty decent cook
>anons are welcome to get a serving so long as they can greet me and tell me their name properly
>only a fraction of anons are actually able to introduce themselves
>some anons say I look "cute and funny"
>other anons call me a nigger despite the fact that I'm white and NOT american
>tell them they'll have to introduce themselves to get food
>they tell me to "have sex" and "dilate"
>they start autistically screeching, whenever I try to get a word in they respond with a new buzzword
>cope
>seethe
>transport all autistic anons to the gulag in Death Mountain
fuck this shitty board.

Attached: tragedy comedy.jpg (516x680, 64K)

You are the brainlet once anons feels the sweet embrace of Paya cunny they'll never go back.

>Dobson
Inflatable houses man

your penor is tiny and that is why you are still Yea Forumsirgin. i am afraid of no tiny rice grain in your pants of yours

Ganon is literally Trump

Dropping moralfag poison into the ocean of degeneracy does not poison the ocean, it dilutes the poison into nothing. If anything, those moralfags will end up corrupted and becoming agents capable of infiltrating morally good settlements.

No. Nobody here would be brave, strong, or skilled enough for it. Any group would break the moment resistance was met and nobody could hurt one with melee weapons, and if it can move then nobody will be able to hit it from range.

A crippled one locked in place might be doable with explosive arrow volleys though.

No, all the waifus are to be rounded up and have an inventory taken as soon as possible so we can get our trade ecobony set up with them and our rape schedule with them. It is the only way to guarantee peace

>People first said botw didn't have a content problem
>Every suggestion in every thread is about content.

Attached: botw_1_2.jpg (1600x1836, 261K)

my penis is BIG

All of you fucks would join Ganon first chance you get

Protect and then fug

user, you can beat these things with fucking pot lids if you got the timing down, and I am sure a lot of people on here do. If an army of Anons with pot lids encounter a slightly smaller army of guardians, the guardians get eradicated while the Anons suffer some casualties.

This man gets it

We can't take that risk, all it takes is a couple of moralfags to get a hold of fire, explosives, magic etc and they could kill us all in our sleep

Oh no I don't think there's a content "problem" but I just want even more to do seeing how this is a direct sequel.

That was console war bullshit. Only the most delusional of nintendorks actually believed BoTW1 had content, the rest were just fueling the flames of the console war.

But it doesn't have a content problem. It's just that Nintendo shouldn't release the exact same game again.

>Move to Hateno Village
>Rape the shy shopkeepper
>She is too afraid to tell anyone, just sobbing and whimpering everytime you rape her
>Stops resisting even that little amount eventually as she accepts it as just a part of her life

In the BotW artstyle a fair amount of Yea Forums would at least be a little cute.

Nice

lmao literally seething because of his smol pecker

Is that actually what the sequel looks like? Why did they fuck up the lighting so bad?

Cool the draw distance is improved though I guess.

I am sorry user, I will not stand in the way of the Yea Forums rape empire but I must and I will successfully protect Paya and keep her from your reach forever

I'll become a mercenary, offering my protection to the travellers of Hyrule, even if they are few, they should get me enough food and money to survive, a bow and lance are more than enough to fend them off, the Yiga only have interest in going after Link so that's less of a problem
Anything to keep myself away from the autists raping Kakariko village to the ground

If 5000-10,000 people suddenly appeared in hurdle they'd immediately become the largest faction.

you cannot compare to me. my penis makes your head look like a pea

I doubt it, even if the small chance you got to her before us we would be not far behind and would have found you in less than 6 hours

Our death squad knows exactly who you are now that you told us.
You are not leaving the group for Kakariko.

>joining a mindless beast
You'd get killed doing this user

Find myself a mommy gf, maybe multiple.

I'd unironically kill every other user to spare Hyrule another ravaging.

Poisoning the food, picking off loners in the mountains with a bow, warning the Zora of their evil so they're attacked on site, leading Bokoblin hordes gathered from fifteen camps onto the user's hideouts from horseback, etcetera.

I'd cut your throats as you slept beside me under the stars. I'd stab you in the back as we enter a Shrine and leave your corpse to rot inskde it. I'd push you off the ledge as we scale cliffs and reach the top. I'd set the grass around you on fire as you set up your tent and watch you burn.

None would survive.

Jerk off

>be Hateno shopkeeper
>be shy and awkward
>wants to get laid but no one from the village will bang me
>suddenly some retard with autism comes in
>"i-i-i am going to rape you now okay you are mine"
>pretends to hate it because that turns on the user
>eventually user thinks her resistance is wearing down
>she got what she wanted all along

>the group
>implying we wont collapse in to a degenerate mess
>the survivors turning in to sneaky, evil, "banana" obbessed weirdo like the yiga

>user help me p-p-please, they are coming

Attached: b7cabb082f61e382d204780efe1e113c.png (699x992, 347K)

just because you make the photo look bigger doesn't mean you aren't still a dicklet

>Implying you'd be able to sneak up on a group of 15 paranoid autists looking to rape anything in sight

Sure we will but not in the first few days.
"The Plan" will be enacted what happens then is hard to predict.
We'd know immediately and dispose of you.

You would kill maybe 10 before you are caught, and then we would crucify you and let the underage snons decide how we torture you

God I want to fuck her and wife her and hug her and protect her.

I am a master of disguise. I will wait for my moment to get Paya out of the village and you will never have known it was me

What is this new meme, Ive seen several threads with the same concept.

Oh right, preparing for the Antichrist's virtual reality bullshit. Well, you can miss me with that shit.

paya escape plan

Attached: file.png (413x448, 383K)

You would all die alone and screaming. I would see to that.

you're jealous of my massive size

We would have her in a dungeon guarded by like 200 anons along with the other waifus you brainlet

>I will wait for my moment
user we go there immediately, it's the first thing we do.

>reddit spacing
you wouldn't last a day redditfag

my name is "rape paya" may i please have some food now kind user? you promised i could

All fruit and fungi in the BotW universe are edible

Sure thing champ, you'll get thrown into a dungeon and dressed up as a girl for all the trap loving anons.

nah i'm just uncontrollably laughing at you being a dicklet both irl and on Yea Forums

How would you get to Kak faster than other anons?

What about the non-rape anons?

What we need to figure out is do we let the morslfags who leave The Horde live? What if they try and escape with waifus

you're sitting in complete silence, sweating in fear of my massive dong

perhaps i am one of those 200 anons

perhaps i am the one who instigated the order for the 200 anons to guard her

you will never know

I would take all the fairies from one of the fountains and live in that regions proximity so that none of them would respawn without my knowledge. Then I'd proceed to coercively poison, status, and curbstomp as many of you as I possibly could. You gorilla retard reddit niggers deserve death I'd make calamity ganons return sound like a fucking joke

Attached: 0990498378.jpg (1125x1401, 237K)

If I found any that seemed genuinely good I might spare them if circumstances allow for it.

make it my mission tor protect her

Yeah sure bro, I've got a special meal for you at Death Mountain, just follow the road and you'll find it.

You womt be because we have not made a hierarchy yet, all we know is to guard the waifus. Your faggot ass would never get her

you keep telling yourself that to make you feel better for your teeny weeny peenie

If there are a sizeable amount of moralfags, you permit them one waifu and one location to be their sanctuary. Obviously, most waifus cannot be chosen, so they'll have to settle with C tier waifus. If they ever break this peace, The Horde will rape their C tier waifu and destroy everything the moralfags have grown to hold dear. This will keep the moralfags in check, should there be many of them

*teleports behind u*
heh nothing personnel kid

Purely out of curiosity, how many katanas do you own?

Attached: edgelordsonline.jpg (1103x1440, 239K)

5k to 10k user's would be too hard to maintain as a group, we would have to either split up in smaller groups, about 2k, and those 2k in sub groups, or we would have to kill a bunch to reduce numbers

the hierarchy is meaningless if i am still anonymous, foolish user. i can still remain hidden

keep coping

>implying anyone would get off the plateu when the big dick ghost king is hogging the glider for Link

Attached: Cemu 2019-06-23 02-38-11-72.jpg (3840x2160, 711K)

There will be more anons than waifus why would the moralfags get one to themselves?

Cool thanks by the way that's not my real name I just wanted to know if I could trust you but now I can so let's protect all the BOTW waifus together

>all those anons going after Paya and fucking random NPCs
>storm Hyrule Castle while all the coward Yea Forumsermins settle in Hateno/Zora raping the girls or getting killed in the process
>use my speedrunner strats to kill all Blights
>kill piss easy final boss
>free Zelda
>Who are you?
>I'm the cook.
>glitch under the map so no anons can bother us
>impregnate 24/7
I won.

They're getting what is essentially a generic, ugly NPC. It's a very small price to pay to keep the moralfags from trying anything

i'm not the one who has to cope with living with a tiny dong but ok

>user secretly making glider
>has to watch out for any other anons that find out and take it off him
Fucking rude dudes

but you are

i'm really not and now it seems like you're the one trying to cope

We have an important morsl question to answer Yea Forums

We are all focused on this rape society we will make, but that poses problems. If our society is built on raping waifus, what happens to our children we have with the waifus? Will we allow sons of anons to rape the daughters of other anons 20 years from now?

Attached: 1533223344617.jpg (607x430, 71K)

whatever you say, small-dick

Ladders, digging slopes, new gliders etc.

>gather the explosive barrels from moblin camps
>equip yourself with a bunch of fairies
>make an improvised catapult
>start throwing the barrels at Kakariko
>prepare yourself a big enough stone to propel you into it along with an explosive barrel
>barrel explodes with you killing you
>ressurect in amidst the chaos and fire, weapon in hand

Attached: tumblr_pr89rgMd7P1y6i9qlo4_250.jpg (250x250, 53K)

They're technically all Hylians, none of them are human, so who cares what happens to our half-breed mutant offspring? The only ones worth putting this thought to are any births from femanons, and I doubt that will lead to anything good

Attached: 1541560167139.jpg (480x621, 26K)

>implying any of you will be alive past the first night
I will go straight to Hyrule Castle, free Beast Ganon and make him follow me to your camp, you will all be slaughtered.

>"i-i-it was you a-a-all along reeeee"
baby dick over here still literally seething

>anons that are too stupid to walk away from the delayed, telegraphed laser attack
even game journalists would be able to avoid that attack about a third of the time

You will die before you even get within a mile of hyrule castle

Oh god I didn't think about about
>King sitting around, waiting for link
>Suddenly a huge swarm of degenerate Yea Forumsermin burst out of the ground like they're the fucking Skaven
>swarm of the land looting, destroying and infighting
>Swarms of them trying to steal his shit and make off with the glider

Attached: 1551012390021.png (501x421, 284K)

This rape business will not work in the long run, anons will eventually get either addicted or tired, some will seek to be raped themselves while others will walk away from it making it a decaying plan, none of you guys would be properly ready to fight against a real threat in the long run

So are you all just ignoring that Link could Urbosa's Fury entire battalions of user's, firestorm gale away anytime, unlimited range time stop on our leaders and reliably assassinate them while holding a passive unbreakable/100% parry daruks shield, overheal instantly dozens and dozens of times, etc. etc. How do you plan on fighting a fully powered Link?

ok dicklet

oh and also
>fucking knife ear Hylians when you could get a knife ear gerudo snu snu

Attached: Cemu 2019-06-23 01-11-23-35.jpg (3840x2160, 1.57M)

We place boulders on the Shrine of Resurrection's door so he can't come out.
If we manage to enter it, we kill him first.

whatever you say onions dick

We have the numeric advantage, make conductive rods to avoid Urbosa's lightning, have archers back there to shoot Link if he tries to run away by air, the problem is Lanayru's blessing

The fat fuck would hand it iver or die
You are missing the point, the waifus will be the foundation of our ecobony, trade etc. Theg would be traded between different grouos for materials protection etc

>edgelord loners thinking they can stop a fully fledged military force
fucking kek, the rape empire will rise

onion dick sounds pretty based

>urbosa's fury
sure
>firestorm gale
a single hit would break his glide and send him back into the swarm
>time stop leaders
not as useful when there's still a lot of bodies to break through, and he aint Hyrule Warrior's Link.
>Daruks shield
It'd pop eventually
>overheal instantly dozens and dozens of times
This is the only real threat, if we're assuming he has access to the huge inventory that applies everything instantly and we don't have that. But there are no items that de-ragdoll you, so we'd just need to knock him off his feet somehow and keep up the bullying until he's dead.

The Bokoblins have to rise up against this new evil that Gannon summoned to replace them

What would happen tl underage anons

Would they be protected by Yea Forums or would the autists try and attack them and force them to become the kids from peter pans neverland who never grow up

That's a very scarce resource considering no ammount of autists would be able to storm Gerudo

There will probably also be quite a few anons who will aid Link or at least be neutral to him.
So the Rape Empire will not only have to contend with demigod Link, but also with his army of moralfags.

>protect them
This aint reddit, you will be forced to swallow gallons of cum from horny anons.

We mindbreak them into becoming girls at heart so we can increase our waifu economy
The stronger kids will be made into properly trained fighters
Everyone has a use in this world

>tie up sleeping hylians
>Whip them into following commands
>Search out ganon
>Rehydrate cock
>Sit on throne
>Trained hylian slaves bring food
>Fast forward
>Horde of lanklet-gerudo hybrids sweep the nation
>mfw my womb has birthed an army
>mfw it doesn't stop anons from finding me and taking ganon for themself

Attached: inaudiblescreechingyoko.jpg (719x771, 90K)

too bad yours is only baby dick

Kill myself because I'm stuck in a fucking shitty game.

>That one guy that shield slides to school

And the more I think about this the more I just can't imagine us being able to fight Link.
>teleports away anytime things get dangerous, he can teleport to an undisclosed location so even camping every single shrine waiting to kill him won't work with the result still being a gamble
>has exclusive access to all heart and stamina upgrades
>every town is on his side
>equipment sets mean he's better at any single task than us he could sneak up on a group undetected and nuke them before they could react
The only hope really is aligning with the yiga and learning disguise. We could do stuff while he's not around but it's only a matter of time when he finds all of us. Thinking about this really does make me realize Link is terrifying. He's nearly godlike it's no wonder he's the champion

he's already deady tho

Hold up, we are forgetting a detail here
We have underage and female anons around here, what do we do with those?

What is stopping them fron going to wsr with us? Underage make up atleast 35% of us, and the moralfags would side with them so they have a huge army

nope

rape, mindbreak and ahegao

>implying we're not all monsters
Sasuga, Yea Forums

yep. enjoy your tiny dick

>he thinks we dont send anons out pretending to be good and befriend gullible manlet link then cut his throat

Could probably bribe with exposed ankle.

Great, another fucking Battle Royale

>One hundred ye- Hey. THATS MINE. Give hat back. Hey you all get out of my- ah my hosue stop.

>Link. Link. The blood moon raises once agai-n.
Buuh this voice actor suuucks. Like really bad. Why does it have to be english dub.
She is a cutie in french thou. Based user dabbing on this roastie. Man why can't this go faster respawn visual takes way too long. Enemies respawn eternally :/ episode.

Attached: jerma.jpg (668x496, 25K)

We have two armies, those who want to rape Kakariko and those who plan to take down Ganon by making a guardian and their own settlement, there's nothing stopping the underage and moralfags from joining with the 2nd army

Since Akkala is swarming with guardians and I don't have the ability to save and reload when I miss my parry, I'll probably head over to a comfy snow zone. Over near the Rito.
He goes to marry her and gets raped to death too. We'll never know if it was an accidental.

>Implying anons aren't monsters

Good job brainlet, so the moral fags, underage and this other huge army bond in war by defeating evil. Then decide we are evil and go fuck us up, and they are all now battle hardened with end game weapons and magic. You will not be our leader

>hold people hostage
>threaten to execute if link does not comply with the rape
>link tries anyways, fails, and teleports away
>executions commence
>this happens enough times that people begin to view him with discontent
>A full razing of a village when they are found harboring Link
>this prompts some to think twice before harboring Link, it might cause them to question his allegiance, even prompt some to turn him out or turn him over to our cause
>double agents hoping to save their family and themselves attempt assassinations on Link
Eventually we will win. Without a central big bad guy to defeat, the hero is hopeless.

>Link has no access to Gerudo village because some user fucked the trap ontop of the oasis resting place and is not there anymore

Attached: 1536101694479.jpg (288x224, 6K)

You all plan how you would commit genocide and mass rape, but in the end it would just be a bunch of pasty nerds trying NOT to die by starvation/dehydration/becoming monster food

Attached: fa meetup.jpg (3110x2073, 843K)

I've got a plan, but it involves all of us walking in a straight line towards it with our pants down. You just need to trust me on this, user.

Attached: 1542843522840.png (444x397, 321K)

The Boomer rape empire will be the strongest faction, the only rule we have is to not kill your nakama, if you do that, we will hunt you down. Also don't get too comfortable with your waifus, we will move east eventually.

Attached: 816172.jpg (322x458, 48K)

>Link has to sneak in to Yea Forums encampment for the last set of unclaimed womens clothes

Attached: 1511962404179.gif (512x512, 697K)

Who said I'm part of the rape squadron? I was the one suggesting making a guardian out of scrapped parts to begin with

Doesn't matter that we're all losers if there's hundreds of us.

fuck I meant to say WEST

I go around finding cute travelers/villagers to fuck between their clothed legs

We all fight over the glider and die because we all jump on the glider and we plummet to our deaths.

user anything is possible if your mind snaps under the constant stress of having to live with user's or just simply having to deal with all the shit we're not used to

You building fags will be killed first

I don't think the villagers will take kindly to the people holding them at gun pointing and raping them 24/7. Link also isn't alone, he will have Zelda with the Triforce and an army of survival anons to assblast the rape empire into Hyrule hell.

Cool
Now show your sony collection you sony boomer

By giving him meaningless fetch quests, of course.
>user 1: hey can i have 50 green jellies?
>user 2: can you bring me 50 purple jellies
>user 3: i need some medicine pls help

We kill link first brainlet, we literslly walk out to say hello to the gullible fool then we put hundreds of arrows in hin before burning him

After we've genocided Kakariko, subdued Hateno, and disposed link for the sheikah slate, our next goal is to acquire a large amount of Shock Arrows so we can take down the Zoras.

I'm aching for some fish pussy.

Attached: 1504879327894.png (390x456, 124K)

Great thread

>don't think the villagers will take kindly to the people holding them at gun pointing and raping them 24/7
I don't understand, they should be honored to be taken by The Horde.
>link
what's he gonna do, keep teleporting away and getting more civvies executed? All it takes is one mistake while his free life blessing is charging and he's dead for good.
>zelda
Yeah, she'll make a fine addition to the rape collection. Once we have her raped to death, what'll link do? Lorefags might even know a way to use her and that triforce too

We offer Zeldas ass to the user who kills Link

>implying I’m not gonna gun it to the temple of resurrection for my free magic ipad while you fuckers try to establish heirarchy

>dumped in the wilderness with minimal supplies
>survival isn't a concern, but the pillaging and defiling of all the land's people is
You guys are great. Stay beautiful, Yea Forums.

you can't get in there without the slate and you sure won't 1v1 the princess' champion

The fruits of hyrule are so bountiful that you'd have to be an actual drooling retard to starve to death. Almost everything is edible, there's not much question of if something's poisonous.

Enjoy dying, if you survive you will be shunned by us you are exiled to the non comfy parts of the anow mountain

What about his ressurection capabilities? Once he discovers your evil intentions, he will just teleport away and come back prepared to destroy your asses.

It all depends on how many anons are moralfags. If enough of them can protect Zelda while she charges up her triforce laz0rs, the rape empire is done for. The pillaging of kakariko will be a necessary sacrifice for comfy times.

The civilized will thrive while you guys will keep raping waifus and degenerating your mind, you will be so immersed into sex you will never pay heed to our actions and when we decide to act you will all be anihilated

>anons try to board Naboris to fuck ghost Urbosa

Attached: Cemu 2019-06-23 02-17-40-35.jpg (3840x2160, 585K)

Food is the least of your concerns, user.

you forget that we have hadeno so we have the laboratory and we'll take the other one too, knowledge of sheikah constructs will be monopolized by us

How can he be prepared you moron. Thousands of us walk out, sorround him and hug him calling him a hero then we shank the fuck out of him.

If it comes to that I've no doubt there would be many traitors among the moralfag's ranks, ready to assassinate Zelda or Link if he dares shows his face near Zelda while the moralfags are around and his second life is down

>Shock Arrows
Just rape and bread the fuck out of chu's to get an infinitely supply of jelly, charge it with some electricity then start throwin em at zora's. You ain't thinking hard enough.

>The Meh'tal Gir Divine Beasts
>Shah Go'hod
>Gir Reks
>Gir Ray
>Ar Senal
>Pees Wol'ker
>Ex Elsus
>Sah'lan Thropus
This is fun

While you guys were busy setting your empire in Kakariko we already got to Hateno and we have people travelling thowards the other lab to fend off against any attempt to attack us, you cannot win a race to the finish if youre making stops along the way

but bro the word will spread they may be prepared for us we have to come well equipped

The people won't believe you and think you're crazy, you won't even make it there unprepared just with boko clubs.
You also have no base of operation.
Once you hear "RAPE PAYA RAPE PAYA NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS TIFA'S BOOBS FAG GIB CUNNY" it will be far too late.

Sound pretty pissed there dude, like you give a fuck about it.
Hmmmm.....

You are a moron, you have like 50 dorks at most, we have like 90% of Yea Forums

We crucify all of you first day

>chu jelly
Literally the perfect weapon.
>baseball sized ball of fire/electricity/frost/water
>effortless to get with proper breeding methods
>stuff a box with any element then toss it off some height, gravity activates the jell and its a personal little ball of hell fire/frost/whatever the fuck
Who needs sheikah shit, I get to fuck slime and still win

I wonder how they taste
>tfw eating Zora fin soup and Zora sushi with Zora roe

Attached: 1547944395656.jpg (800x595, 67K)

>moralfags thinking that ANYONE will trust them
You're a human. You arrived at the same time as us. You'll be bunched up with the rest of us and treated with hostility.
Your only chance at life is with The Horde.
>b-but I can convince them!
After all the double-crossing the Yiga clan has done? Nobody will trust you, you'd be lucky to even be granted safe stay in their villages once our reputation spreads.

We'll send propaganda across Hyrule that humans cannot be trusted, they'll find no comfort or peace, hunted down by hylians and The Horde alike.

>Hyrule monsters and people can read/understand english
Based retard

Even if the people don't believe us all we need is for the loli to power Link's sheikah plate, so if needed we can kidnap her if anything to keep her safe
90% of Yea Forums is too many people to manage to begin with, you will all die in a period of a month
The hero of time will always be there to support our cause

>bunch of retards run around trying to pillage
>or you could build up Tarrey Town instead for easy comfy life in best region

Attached: 1321425935405.jpg (198x405, 14K)

I will immediately go on hunt for fruit and sticks and open my business with fruit on sticks with my recipe, I know its simple but I will establish a small table and work my way up and all warrior Yea Forums bros probably wont be all that free to go for fruit on stick when they get back and they most likely will be tired so they will come to my shop which probably would be a single good food shop in distant empty land. and slowly would introduce new stuff.
or I would just make an user my sugar daddy since I would look like link and he's already pretty enough so finding a guy wouldn't be hard and would tell him to get me fruit and with him I will start the same business and we both would be rich

Speedrun to Rito village

Attached: 1540064638855.png (516x521, 297K)

We might doe in a month but you fags would die in an hour

they can understand pictures
get fucked