What are some good gaming laptops on the market at the moment?

What are some good gaming laptops on the market at the moment?

Attached: 2500acerpredator.jpg (2500x2500, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

microcenter.com/product/607101/omen-15-dc1052nr-156-gaming-laptop-computer---black
youtube.com/watch?v=j8XX0nwvWAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>good
>gaming laptop
pick one (1)

You can get Alienwares and Dell G series computers for pretty competitive prices with the sales dell runs.

I have that exact model and after six months the screen will static out if it's not in the proper position.

I have the Predator and it's a badass gaming laptop. Just gotta get used to its size (if you have the 17") and it's weight.

That's actually the one I have op and it hasn't let me down, although I use a 24 inch monitor to play and never play new games

Shit man, did anything happen to it, or was it just bad luck?

Get a Nitro 5. Very affordable now, I believe like $600 on Amazon and even cheaper on Ebay. Just add more RAM and storage and change the thermopaste… (which you can do all in about 30 minutes yourself).

You will be able to run games like AC Odyssey at 60 frames, at 1080p, on high settings. It's a great machine for the price.

I bought an Asus Zephyrus S about 6 months ago, and it's been treating me well. But I don't really take it around anywhere so it barely gets any wear. It's dropped in price fairly significantly so I'd recommend it if you don't have a destitute budget (which you shouldn't, if you're shopping for a gaming laptop).

>gaming
>laptop

What are the specs on it?

Fuck off Jayden, go to bed. It's way past your bedtime... the adults are talking now.

It's not 2012 anymore, grandpa.

If you live near a microcenter, this has a 2060 rtx and a newer laptop i7 for $1200, microcenter.com/product/607101/omen-15-dc1052nr-156-gaming-laptop-computer---black

its got a 2060 rtx, i7-9750h (apparently around a 9600k), 16gb of ram (lots of laptop manufacturers try to merchant you down to 8gb), and a 512gb m2 ssd, as well as RGB lighting

an rtx 2060 is about $350 to $400, a 9600k is about $250, ram is like $80 now, and the ssd is anywhere from $70 to $100.

A desktop equivalent for that alone would run about $800 , and thats not including the keyboard you don't need + the monitor you don't need.

The portability option is nice too, used to have a gaming laptop and being able to use it in the kitchen or on the couch was neato.

Attached: 1553087022029.jpg (547x531, 81K)

forgot it means no mobo+case either which is probably another $200, derp

Attached: 1561172725163.png (840x854, 1.12M)

Ironically, Razer blade is best on market right now.
MSI stealth also really good.

Hey anyone want to recommend anything for 1000$ and under that can at least run modern games at 60 fps on medium to high settings?

Attached: 1560664266471.jpg (600x338, 70K)

yeah, a fucking PC

You're talking to either a child, or a man-child that collects trash or hangs shingles for a living... that's your typical console POS. Console fans are literal pieces of human shit. They're no different than iSheep who run out to spend $1200 on the next iShit phone.

Seriously, have you ever played on a console? The people there are garbage. Like literal human garbage. True to the form of the peasants from the days of old.

Thanks bro I was going use a this peice of wood but I think I'll go with your recommendation instead!

This is a typical console player...

youtube.com/watch?v=j8XX0nwvWAI

Yes, that IS a console player. Fucking nitwits to stupid to wipe their own asses.

EVGA GTX 1660Ti.
R5 2600 or R5 3600(Once it comes out in July 7) with a MSI B450 Tomahawk (We know nothing about the X570 motherboards and B550 wont come soon).
WD Blue HDD or ADATA, WD, Crucial, Samsung SSD.
EVGA G3 or any Seasonic PSU.
2x4GB 3000MHz RAM, bigger or faster.

Avoid Gigabyte GPUs, avoid Seagate HDDs, avoid Kingston SSDs, avoid Corsair PSUs.

That should be around $700 tops.

Also it will be enough to run anything in high settings at 60FPS for a while.

you posted the best one for those with a low budget. Anything with something higher than a 1060 is too expensive for the performance and is just for those with luxury disposable income.

I got a gaming laptop to travel but honestly I barely game on it at all solely cause the fans even at light load ingame are like fucking jets. I have no idea how anyone plays for hours with the fans even higher unless like you got noise cancelling headphones on the entire time.

I use an Alienware R4 17. New Area51m is basically a compressed desktop. It's upgradeable and has actual desktop components including the latest and greates 2080 but it's expensive, runs hot and is loud ofc.

Attached: 1546284725720.jpg (1024x1010, 168K)

>avoid Seagate HDDs
oh god I wish someone told me this