Be honest Yea Forums, how excited were you when you saw Sephiroth?

Be honest Yea Forums, how excited were you when you saw Sephiroth?

Attached: sephiroth remake.webm (640x360, 1.55M)

why does he have bigger tits than tifa?

they both look gay as shit

Attached: 1552988006292.jpg (951x542, 441K)

I think I had a very consistent level of exitement throughout the whole trailer. I'm not one of those autists that screamed when Tifa showed up on screen.

No because he looks even more of a tranny now

no tits no buy
fuck off ethics committee faggot

for the guy in the last thread who drew sephiroths proportions completely wrong & suggested he was as bad as bayonetta.
these are his actual proortions moron.
further more this isn't Last of Us/COD realism shit. these are stylised characters & the art style is fantastic.
we don't want a repeat of the ugly short DMC5 characters.

Attached: Sephiroth.png (906x1066, 1.85M)

Not really excited. I was only impressed by him during the flashback after leaving midgar.

>excited
I was disappointed. Sephiroth doesn't appear in Midgar at all in FF7. They are turning him into some gay ass ghost that haunts/taunts Cloud. Imagine being excited for this shit.

My dick got very excited.

this

I felt nothing because I have seen him done with modern tech countless of times by now. Advent, CC, Dissidia etc.

>Sephiroth doesn't appear in Midgar at all in FF7

Good, it means we aren't getting the exact same game twice. Remaking it and keeping it exactly the same is pointless - trying new things is much better. I'd rather get something old with a new twist than get the old thing but with better graphics.

Felt nothing, never played ff7 and never got the hype for that game. Probably I should play the original one of these days, but I feel more compelled to play Xenogears if I'm going to try ps1 jrpgs

there has yet to be a single remake better than the original because the idiots making it have this mentalitiy.

i want him to fill me in every hole

KH LOUD

>excited to see a character from a game you knew he was in

Yeah, real surprising, that

i just don't get it

why not play the souped up version of the original on pc then?

why complain about a remake if you can just nevermind with the remake at all and replay the exact original, which is seemingly what you want.

I keep saying this: if you want the game to be exactly the same, play FFVII with hd textures and models on pc or something. For people who want a retelling of the same core story in a modern action rpg, you wait for the Remake.

>i just don't get it
Of course you don't. You are an idiot. We've established. See how you make claims I said things I didn't. I have no problems changing gameplay of FF7, giving it FF10 combat would be a big improvement. If you like the story, why would you want it changed so significantly? Because you are an idiot.

REmake would like a word with you.

No one says they want the exact same thing, they just want a polished version of what's there, not a Kingdom Hearts mod.

He looks good but I am going to miss his old voice actor. I'm still wondering if they going to make a final battle a real boss fight instead of just the Omnislash? I think they will add a new phase that's like a KH Sephiroth boss fight. Of course it's going to take years to get to that point.