The Sims thread

What's the best and the most feature rich Sims game with all the expansions?
Shills do not apply, I'm gonna pirate the shit out of it anyways.

Attached: the-sims-2-deluxe.jpg.adapt.crop191x100.628p.jpg (1199x628, 100K)

Of the main games, I enjoyed 3 the most. It has all of the standard expansion packs and whatnot, and is greatly aided by its open world and customizable color palettes on objects.
Of all the games, Bustin' Out for console is by far the best. Didn't have most of the features that the main games have, but its clearly defined goal/quests made it incredibly fun to play.

Attached: bustin.jpg (300x300, 27K)

sims 4 gets a bad rep but its alright

Attached: 04-27-19_1-29-49 PM.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

Is that the one with objectives like
>fight x amount of sims

Yes. The game revolves around getting promotions by satisfying those quests, and moving in to new houses. Each house has a distinct theme and comes with several roomates.
I played the shit out of it.

Freakish.

dilate

Attached: breh.png (1920x1080, 1.85M)

this one I like, the only problem is that she's white while her body is clearly modeled after a nubian queen.

PAWG>>>>>>>Nigress

cope, white boi

if you want the game with most features get 3 but keep in mind it's quantity over quality, the game is really unpolished and even with mods that help with cleaning up your neighborhood you will eventually run into crashes and game breaking bugs
Sims 2 is still the best in my opinion, there are also lots of bugs as with any sims game but they're easier to avoid and you won't even notice most of them

He's right though, only black girls have these freak proportions. Look at these mega thighs just suddenly shrinking down to the knee and the skinny calves.

I can't be the only one who played this, right? Such an interesting premise, but I wish it was the full Sims experience (as in, you can just live your medieval life, have a bunch of kids, see families through several generations, etc) and not solely tied to quests.

Attached: MV5BYmIwYzNkMDQtNWY3YS00OTBiLTg0ZDAtMzJmZjU0OGI3NjNlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzg5OTk2OA@@._V1_.jpg (800x1122, 223K)

3's customisation certainly seemed like it'd make it an instant win for anyone who plays these games for the homebuilding.

Shame they didn't keep it for 4. Either they worried that it'd threaten the value of expansion content or they assumed that normies couldn't be bothered with pallets and sliders over preset schemes.

It is still The Sims 2. As much as I want to fucking move on and embrace something new, it still has the most features, animations, etc. Maybe we will eventually get a Sims that has the content of The Sims 2 with the CAST and open world of The Sims 3 with the CAS of The Sims 4 but it isn’t looking likely.

Why do the Sims in 3 look so fucking ugly?

Most rounded is 2 by far. But that definitely depends on what you like doing in the game. The best Sims experience though was The Sims Online at peak. It was full of actual women and relaxed as hell so it wasn't just horny guys flooding in, it was a true social gathering where you could build a place and invite people or just have them wander in.

But yeah, I think 2 is by far the most enjoyable. 3 has more breadth but most of it is mediocre.

AYO SHIEET GIBS ME DEM REPRATIONS CRACKA

>actual
I'm so fucking sure. And you knew that how?

2's a hell of a nostalgia trip, has the best soundtrack (100% subjective, but i'm fucking right) and a bunch of content

3's absolutely full of things to do, has the whole open world thing going for it, but looks terrible and runs fairly shittily

4 looks nice but is still pretty shallow, even 7 expansion packs and 5 years deep.

Attached: TS4_x64 2019-06-16 11-55-48.png (1920x1080, 2.3M)

I made an nearly perfect replica of my house in sims 3. Then i had my character do what i would normally do in real life.
>Playing a game where i play myself being bored and killing time at home alone.
I had to quit the game because it was unbearably pathetic. So sims 3 is the most feature rich

How is the creation in 4 compared to 3, can I actually make people more realistically looking in terms of "Hey this is my friend, I'll make them" rather than having to search for a thousand mods just to make them semi look the same, yet not at all?

Basically how are the sliders and and actual creation?

it's better than 3, but still pretty much requires mods to get anything great looking

Sad, but at least it seems easier and less work potentially and probably has a more active modding community these days. Thanks user.