He doesn't 100% every single game he plays

>He doesn't 100% every single game he plays
Whats your excuse?

Attached: 192.jpg (216x190, 39K)

I only play videogames in between outings and to kill time.

I'm not an autist who forces himself to do chores for no reward.

Attached: sdfg.jpg (640x780, 133K)

That's a huge waste of time.

I don't have time for that. There are too many games that need to be played to 100% them all.

it's not fun

I play games to be entertained. If it's not entertaining I move on to something more entertaining. I only have so much time in the day and I'm sure as shit not going to waste it chasing a high that I've literally never felt despite 100%ing a hundred games or more.

This you are legitimately autistic if you do this. It’s the dumbest thing ever.

Slug B is FUCKING AWFUL

I have better things to do than to look up the location of every Korok Seed.

100% completionism is the lowest form of hardcore gaming. High level multiplayer, speed running, challenge runs, modding: these are examples of things that might actually impress anyone. 100% completionism? Congrats, you wasted several or even dozens of utterly boring hours accomplishing brainless busywork. Hell, you probably just read a guide anyway. Chump.

Casul.

I'll only 100% games I like that are short, like Metroidvanias or fun platformers. Fuck doing it every single game, I'm not that big of an autist.

I play to the very end of every game and then never actually finish them.

Attached: 1542051956150.gif (540x540, 682K)

Why would you 100% every single game you play? I only do that with games I actually like.

1. Waste of time usually
2. Some achievements just can't be obtained anymore (time senstive stuff, mp achievoes on a dead game, rng shit, etc)
3. Game might not even be good

100%ing almost never happens. I think I've only ever 100%'ed a small handful.

It's boring as fuck and not worth it most of the time.

i dont even finish games most of the time

If I 100% a game, it feels like it keeps me from playing it again

Attached: fidget spinners.jpg (530x780, 105K)

I don't enjoy all games I play, and even for the ones I like, why would I force myself to fill a quota for no reward?

100% usually are grindy and full of chores.

I values my time

I 100% only something i really want to 100%(since i love it)
For now, it's only VNs and Sekiro.

Most games I I play I don't like enough to want to 100% them

>100% Cawadooty WAW and then spend another 100+ hours on MP and zombies, reach Prestige at one time too
>speedrun games as part of those trophies/cheevos for uninspired games; note only lazy devs add these for no reason
>challenge self like SL1 souls and beat it
>play ancient RTS games and mod them like crazy, mixing incompatible mods and hope that it just werks
I did this all over the years and nobody cared either.
As I grew older the 100% has just become a marker for me from which I should stop playing a game. I don't see what's wrong with that. I mean if you're playing to impress someone you must be some sort of normalfag.
>oh user you speedran that game let me suck your peepee
Something that will never happen.

Limited-time achievements and lazy milestone achievements.

I suck

I'm not autistic.

Attached: 1550356199462.jpg (554x439, 63K)

I actually like playing video games.

There is way too many fucking games coming out. I have to force myself just to finish things lately

>game is 15 years old
>they shut down the servers
>need to join a lobby with a dev to get 100%
p gud excuse tbqhfmalamadingdong

I have a family

>games with ranking systems that make you replay the same level over and over just for a gold medal
No i'm not doing this

There's like, a 1000 good games out there. Some of them are fucked into being un-100%able.

Godhome on Hollow Knight is awful "content"

>no damage challenges
No thank you