Face it, she's going to be playable

Face it, she's going to be playable.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5kUB_YtrkZc
mynintendonews.com/2016/06/18/link-is-gender-neutral-in-the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You fucks said the same thing about BOTW.

don't really care

Grrl power!

>wow guys all the art of Zelda in this game has her with a sword and stuff, maybe she'll be playable or at least extremely active in the story

Attached: 967c79819f248463b551945d3c499de2.jpg (636x1009, 72K)

That's basically confirmed at this point, Aonuma's secrecy & complete refusal to give any semblence of answer when asked about it proves that she's playable in some form or another

Why should I face it? I want that. It sounds fun. Give Link his Devil Trigger arm powers and Zelda gets the Shekiah Slate.

Also her haircut will make it easier to animate her and prevent clipping.

I hope not, or did you all forget the last time Zelda was playable already?

Attached: 1547849264871.png (500x500, 313K)

Which means we get to pull her clothes off, you literal faggots

As long as they don't add co-op puzzles, i'm fine with it.

Yeah seriously fuck this YAAASS QUEEN shit I literally can't stop thinking about SJWs I see social justice pandering in every game I play now holy fuck it pisses me off. And people try to say "you're obsessed and projecting" when I know for a fact there's feminist propaganda in these fucking games as far back as the SNES

Yep, and since BOTW was entirely based around Zelda being developed into a independent character it no longer makes any sense in the context of the story to have her get kidnapped

I hope she gets light powers and shit instead of the Sheika runes that Link does.

I don't remember where they said it but they were going to do multiplayer for BotW but scrapped it, and again I don't remember where they said this but I heard that they're recycling ideas that were scrapped from BotW 1 and one that we could infer is the multiplayer. But then again this is all hear say, and I could've just fever dreamed it so take what I said with a few grains of salt.

It would be nice if she was. It'd also be nice if there was local co-op or solo with AI options. There's not nearly enough games for brothers and sisters or teenagers in relationships out there to play.

whay about sheik ?

Can't wait to play dress up with Zelda.

How far will they go at no-clothes Zelda?

Link was literally in his boxers.

As long as there’s costumes I can dress Zelda in just like link in BTOW
I don’t see that as a bad thing

>Yep, and since BOTW was entirely based around Zelda being developed into a independent character it no longer makes any sense in the context of the story to have her get kidnapped
you never actually PLAYED BOTW did you?

Normal mode will be Zelda modu. Indestructible weapons, weaker mobs, less gear no master sword.

Hero mode will be Link, breakable weapons, armor choices, regenerating mobs, calamity-countdown (kind of like phazon-sickness in MP3).

And this is a problem why?

>Zelda ass shots

Why are you fags complaining

youtu.be/5kUB_YtrkZc

I thought Japan games didn't cater to their kind?

>game has the AI follow your character
>you dress up link like a knight or a thief
>you leave Zelda in her underwear
>literally walking around hyrule with your personal slave
Link would be the chaddest.

I can’t wait to play as Zelda

Attached: 1227B82C-980B-4B4C-ADAA-90E2D3FCFE10.jpg (500x750, 75K)

Okay?

>literally a 20 second trailer
>GUYS WE TOTALLY CAN TELL EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS GAME AND SHE'S DEFINITELY 100% PLAYABLE BECAUSE SHE WAS WITH LINK IN THE TEASER!!!!!!!!!!
reminder that Link was made to look more feminine just so Aonuma could tell the fuckers that wanted to play as the girl to fuck off.

Attached: 9AST3J0.jpg (1170x1414, 795K)

You're acting like I dont want to watch Zelda's ass move in front of me for hours on end

>Game made by a shitty third party for a failed system
Jesus Christ you people are dense

It only makes sense they cut her hair because long hair is difficult to animate for playable characters.

Attached: B8DA582A-09CD-4620-AF24-E5F4BA5DABEF.jpg (950x956, 126K)

She will be playable but very limited. It won't be Zelda paragliding across Hyrule and shit.

where did this meme come from? is this the fucking "female assassin's are too hard to animate" shit repeating itself?

Holy shit that sounds amazing

Nah, she's gonna be a damsel again.

Attached: AAAAAA LINK HELP ME.png (1267x672, 658K)

I'll be really skeptical about the game if we have to play as her for half of it. Having two main characters in an open world game will either hamper the freedom by forcing you to switch to the other character and play a certain segment/dungeon in order to progress, or it will be a pointless gimmick where you can mostly play as one character and only have to switch to the other to use context-specific abilities.

why would that be a bad thing

This is your brain on /pol/

Dude come on the Wii U wasn't that bad
...who am I kidding

It won't have an AI you niggers.

Think of the FPS, think of the horse riding, the horse sprinting, you're all dumb.

>BOTW was entirely based around Zelda being developed into a independent character

u wot
If anything it reaffirmed the franchise's status quo.

idk, I think Yea Forums forgot its okay when Japan does it

I hope so, having "magical" abilities would be great fit in BOTW's chemistry/temperature system. And having Zelda playable would be a cool way to swap between power sets.

>Shes playable cuz short hair
People grasping at shit. She cut her hair cuz shes been going around exploring dungeons with Link

Where the fuck was she playable on the Wii u besides smash

> There is nothing that prevents us from making a main female protagonist in a mainline Zelda game - Aonuma (2017)
Cope

Hyrule Warriors which also proves the "longer hair is difficult to animate" bs wrong.

Link could already use magic in some of the previous games.
The sheikah slate is basically magic already.

>there's feminist propaganda in these fucking games as far back as the SNES
Yes, and there was Nazi propaganda in ancient cave paintings.
Is this bait?

GUYS LINK IS TOTALLY A GIRL

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

>But after Twilight Princess I went back to the drawing board and decided Link should be a more gender-neutral character. Hence I created the version of Link that you see in Breath of the Wild. As far as gender goes, Link is definitely a male, but I wanted to create a character where anybody would be able to relate to the character. So that’s why I think the rumor went around that Link could be a female.
unlike you, I'll actually post a source: mynintendonews.com/2016/06/18/link-is-gender-neutral-in-the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild/

well i mean, i'm straight and i've jacked off to link so obviously link is a girl.

I love twinks so that worked out perfectly for me

kek I remember these shitposts

> After that happened actually, we did discuss in the team about whether or not we should have a female protagonist in BOTW. I spoke to Mr Miyamoto about it and the whole team talked about it, but in the end, it just didn't happen.
Basically Miyamoto was the only reason why Zelda wasn't playable in BOTW

and?

>that ass
>those hips
>those thighs
God I love BOTW

>shitposts

people are setting themselves up again for disappointment. link getting picked up by the weird hand leaving zelda behind with mummy dorf in the trailer told me everything I needed to know about the direction of this game.

I haven't played as Zelda often, but from what I can't remember isn't it essentially clip city?

she's gonna be like Elizabeth in Bioshock Infinite, her AI will just follow you around and occasionally lend you support like throwing potions or rupees at you.

Link clips all the time in BOTW so it's not like hair clipping was really the issue here.

> Still seething
Cope more, Resetera always wins. They have been demanding a female protagonist & that's exactly what's going to happen in BOTW 2

I agree and playing either or both characters works for me, but it's very easy to imagine some Zelda flavored magic that could be different from Links. Also Zelda could be climbing limitations.

A lot of possibilities if they go that direction, this crying over "I wanna pway Linkle again!" is just very unimaginative.

She's still a cutie though, the SJ crowd doesn't like cute girls.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

the rage when she gets kidnapped / imprisoned right after the opening cutscene in the trailer will be something to see
i still feel bad about how they butchered tetra halfway through wind waker

If we are counting spin offs she is playable in cadence of hyrule on the switch, so nice try.

How many people will she get killed this time?

You retarded trannies still haven't kept up yet have you? Every time a new major zelda is announced all of the trailers building up to the release purposefully insinuate that zelda is going to have a large role only her to end up being a damsel in distress

I remember Moviebob (Blob) thought it was a girl, and then got pissy after they said Link was a boy and will always be male.

Where does it say that? It sounds like they collectively just didn't want to do it

No
People said female Link when the first trailer came out

I just can't imagine Zelda trying to tame a bear to ride it

Hey now, what's wrong with Hyrule Warriors?

she killed millions

You can play as Sheink in BotW

reminder that THESE are the type of people that want to play as the girl

Attached: NINTENDO!.png (1812x994, 792K)

>Trannies want playable Zelda
What a surprise

Too bad this mod doesn't replace the pre-rendered Link cutscenes lmao

The slate was just ways to manipulate the environment and the magical weapons were all just standard elemental stuff, Zelda could use actual spells if they wanted

Abilites formed around a character who maybe doesnt use traditional weapons at all would be interesting

Having two playable characters would be pretty neat. Especially if each brought something unique to the table that the other can't do, forcing you to swap between them to accomplish puzzles.

She's going to be with Link throughout the game at any rate, letting you control her (at least top some degree) only makes sense

No playable characters besides link, but being able to party up with the companions you made in the first game would be pretty cool

Rule of thumb
>Cute female player character
Good
>Ugly female player character
Bad
Short haired BOTW Zelda becoming a playable character is a miracle of the universe, just like her.

Attached: Zelda_BOTW_1.jpg (707x1000, 85K)

Face it, nintendies are all soibois

Attached: 1448953652266.png (1200x1200, 249K)

Stfu... There isint anything wrong with female playable characters faggot.

>trannies are bad except when nintendo outs them in their games
Explain this nintendies

I bet you shitpost about games like TLoU 2 or TR or HZD because they're female protags but it's literally ok when Nintendo does it

Face it, No matter what happens Snoybois will find something to complain and SEETHE over something no matter how innocuous. Nintendo bonus? That's when a game gets a good score even with the negative added to it by the sony low-t-station fanboys,

Shes fucking ugly though. Stop posting idealized fan art

As long as they're cute then it's fine.

So no BotW then

She will most likely help link with his new ability and be his companion like midna or navi. She will be the knew gimmick i reckon.

Only other playable character i can think about in zelda series...
Fucking Kafei...
Jesus i’m old...

I hope so. I want to take her clothes off

>this is ugly
You have a severe case of shit taste.

Attached: Zelda_BOTW_7.jpg (950x534, 54K)

Face it, She;s going to marry link while zelda is kidnapped by Ganondorf

Attached: lipha2.jpg (800x678, 81K)

Mipha is DEAD

Doesn't really mean much in the setting.

BOTW 2 involves Link and Zelda going back in time

Attached: lipha.jpg (750x937, 76K)

>SDT has been dead for 6 years

There's nothing wrong with being able to play as Zelda.

I mean .. Idk if theres any left lol

>Face it, she's going to be playable.
Why are you acting all hostile and defensive as if I wouldn't be fine with that?

>small chin
>flat nose bridge
>flat wide face
>short neck
Actual features of someone with trisomy 21

Just go play WoG gayboi

Attached: 1445792075310.jpg (256x352, 17K)

>not wanting to play as Zelda
What are you, gay, OP?

>playing as a girl is suddenly not gay when Nintendo does it

>I want to stare at man ass all day
Whatever floats your boat.

Playing as a girl has never been gay. That's the kind of shit that only weirdly insecure 6 year olds think.

The fact you can't help but instinctively stare at Link's ass and not literally the rest of the screen is a pretty strong indicator that you're the queer here.

>that you can't help
I was quoting you and your buttbuddy.

that's fine as long it is entirely "segmented" sections where you play as her
i can picture it being implemented in levels where you fight enemies as link and swap to zelda trying to solve a puzzle or some shit because she won't be involved in combat which sounds boring as fuck so hopefully it won't be like that

I hope Zelda's playable so I can dress her up in all sorts of cute costumes!

I don't want to stare at man ass all day, so I don't look at Link's ass. It's literally not a problem to anyone who isn't a fag with no self control.

I honestly wouldn't mind a playable Zelda. Hell, we've got 4 different ideas for a playable zelda too
>magic zelda
>tetra
>shiek
>botw zelda

sure, but is the game going to have proper dungeons?

This is the average Nintendo fan btw

And yet you want Link's ass front and center of the screen.

Attached: Goku Snake Trail Think.gif (500x599, 1.12M)

I'm a straight with no self control, so i want to play as zelda

Dont you like empty bland open worlds you shit head?

I hope so.

What's wrong with wanting to dress up cute girls in cute costumes? You insecure or something?

Because when you play a video game, you only stare at the front and center like a tunnel-visioned gay horse? Not the literal rest of the screen where enemies, your HUD, and the actual world around your character is? You're using "It's gay to jack off because you're touching a man's dick" logic.

How can we expect them to act for the sequel?

Attached: 1561021828480.png (877x5026, 3.33M)

>You will never stroke and pamper Zelda's glorious thicc eyebrows.

Attached: 1546741164244.jpg (720x718, 64K)

Explain to me how its fair to any monster and or creature of hyrule to have to fight against the triforce of wisdom and courage. You cant have zelda and link team up in any capacity save the very end fight. Its obviously a solo character game. Zelda that is.

>I'm not gay! I just ignore the man ass in front of me I swear!

>I'm not gay tranny! I just like stroking a man's penis while pretending to be a woman!
This is the logic you're using right now.

Of course, playing dolls isn't just for girls anymore
How progressive of Nintendo to break gender barriers like that. Nothing soi about that

>all he can do is stare at man ass when it's on screen

Attached: terrible butt faggot.png (480x340, 162K)

Well the master sword is now canonically made of cardboard
So zelda magic will probably be as powerful as nerf bullets

>SDT creator has been dead for 6 years

>Now he's projecting

Attached: uzaki smug 3.jpg (1046x753, 82K)

>Fuck you! I'm not gay, I just like gay sex.

Attached: 1505963123082.jpg (480x360, 25K)

>I-I'm not projecting, you are!
Dilate.

The irony of his last post being "I'm not dead"
For a while I was worried the same exact thing happened to Grimhelm until he finally updated AQE to .13