Why is this considered unethical?

Why is this considered unethical?

Attached: 1560261779258.png (1000x2251, 1.99M)

Because it sets unrealistic standards that upset trannies and land whales.

Because shills think that supporting corporate censorship is a good thing.

Because it's a normal figure biologically born females have and "women" aka Trannies are mad at it.

the vast majority of humanity is absolutely retarded jesus christ

the jealousy of ugly people

Because AWWWYUKEN

Attached: OKen_srk3frcanm[1].gif (85x128, 4K)

What's the point of censorship if the FF7R was going to gross 2 billion dollars regardless?

I don't see why it is?

Personally, I felt like her old design didn't translate well to the AC style, which is why I welcome the change in FF7R. I feel like her old design works better when she's not rendered realistically. Her KH model probably could have rocked her original design. Too bad she's only seen in her AC outfit in those games.

>getting /fit/ is unrealistic
Motherfuck just stop eating all that sugar, even I fucking did it.

This. Nobody wants to bang you freaks sorry. Stacies and chads get around that's the reality you built in the last 30 years.

If you saw her on a street corner you'd throw a sweaty wad her way and dunk her head.

Personally, I felt like her old design didn't translate well to the AC style, which is why I welcome the change in FF7R. I feel like her old design works better when she's not rendered realistically. Her KH model probably could have rocked her original design. Too bad she's only seen in her AC outfit in those games.

Attached: PAD_Tifa2.png (484x319, 100K)

>Too bad she's only seen in her AC outfit in those games.
That shit was always so inconsistent. Squall is a near replica of his regular design but everyone else gets new digs, then 2 rolls around and Cid stays dressed in his KH1 clothes because ???

Hmm, maybe because no normal woman looks like that in real life? Have sex and you'll know what I mean too.

Because the remake is in motion

Cringe redpilled based Snoy have sex Nintendo bing tranny seethe. Based based discord dilate incel frogposter reddit wahoo seethe cringe, redpilled wojak. Tranny have sex, seethe cringe based have sex redpilled? Dilate incel seethe cringe tranny bing wojak reddit. Cringe resetera twitter incel, tranny based, dilate seethe have sex based snoy. Reddit discord bing resetera based cringe, redpilled have sex based Snoy bing Snoy Nintendo tranny wahoo. Have sex

This guy has Yea Forums figured out.

hoes mad

The fuck? This shit is broken as fuck

HOES MAD
HOES MAD

What if Capcom had just released her like that? What would the response be? A couple articles on kotaku? A handful of people on twitter complaining? At a certain point I doubt it was censorship because the because the prevented backlash seems like it would be so inconsequential.

because times change, women have dicks now.

Very nice.

Lol

why did the censor barret

Attached: download.jpg (204x247, 8K)

It is though. The word 'mordenization' was being thrown around in the interview. Unfortunately, it is very likely they are afraid backlash. That's what happens when companies take all their feedback from social media, they end up thinking it represents their market, which couldn't be farther from the truth. I predict it'll take at least another two years for western companies to realize Twitter and Facebook have zero impact on their sales, and another five for Asia.

>Capcom

You can understand his confusion considering they're taking parallel paths down this rabbit hole.

Have you taken a single glance at Street Fighter 5?

>Capcom
???

Why do you pretend to care?

God... just imagine Omnislash with 2020 level graphics... this game is going to fucking RULE