Switch thread, I guess

What games would you add/remove from this list?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-22-22-05-02(1).png (1080x1078, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nxhTtBNoxTw?t=141
youtu.be/5TWzBC4EqWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cocktopath

I just want to play Xenoblade 2 a bit. Nothing else looks that good.

Like half of it.
I went ahead and bought Travis Strikes Again before the announced the ports despite not owning a Switch to support Suda.

Star Allies

Mario party. I don't think anyone is actually enjoying that piece of shit that doesn't even have an online board mode.

I already played Xenoblade 2 and BOTW i am waiting to see if Astral Chain is shit or not.

Octopath, Xenoblade, Yarn, and Aces, for personal opinions. Add Luigi's Mansion 3 because I'm gay for that.

Is the switch version of FF7 any good?

Kirby. I like Kirby games, but Star Allies is worth $20 at best.

The only good games on that list are BotW, Xenoblade 2, and Mario maker.

remove everything but smash and mario maker
I remember there's a re-release of RF4, might want that depending on how different it is from the 3DS version. I dunno if I'd actually like odyssey I haven't played a platformer in a long time.
Not really interested in anything else. Tetris 99 was fun for a few days and I really didn't like BotW
FFCC with people might be fun

BING

Octopath is on PC now so that's off the list no matter what you think of it.
Gamefreak is shit so Pokemon's off unless TPCi whips Matsuda enough.
Haven't played Yarn Yoshi or xenoblafe and don't really care to.
The rest I at least got some enjoyment out of, though tennis is dead and party badly needs better boards.

BING

Remove Kirby and Pokemon, add Astral Chain, Monster Hunter, Luigi's Mansion, No More Heroes 3 and Daemon X Machina

Honestly wait for either an emulator or another few games you need to play

Xenoblade 2 is amazing and possibly the best new jrpg ive ever played. But after 100 hrs of that, my switch is just a smash and indie machine. I just hope to god FE is good.

I'm playing it as my first version of FF& and I dont have any issues with it

Only MM2, BotW, Odyseey, and Smash are of any note on that list
The rest belong in the trash

Pokemon's dead and I hate multiplayer. Wolly World was also bland so I care not for Crafted World.

All those games are shit and you can play botw on Wii U.

Only game I really enjoyed was Xenoblade 2. Maybe some 2D indie game but those often run like shit or crash constantly (slay the spire).

Switch has fucking nothing right now. It's been a glorified Smash screen for over 6 months and it was a paperweight before that.

>Played BOTW on WiiU
>Played every WiiU game on WiiU
>Beat Mario Odyssey
>Beat Mario + Rabbids
>Beat Splatoon 2
>Played Fast RMX
>Xenoblade 2 ran like shit, hard pass
>Kirby's price point for it's offering was shit and ran poorly, pass
>Zero interest in Golf Story
>Runner 3 was mediocre
>Tennis Aces and Mario Party were low quality cash ins for 60
>Tetris 99 is amazing
>Pokemon Lets GO is an abomination
>And Cadence of Hyrule is really fun
I'm more tempted to rebuy BOTW and Mario Kart 8 than I am tempted by most Switch titles I haven't gotten. I have 3 retail exclusives and 2 downloadable exclusives and an exclusive freebie with the online, and a whole bunch of multiplat fluff just for the sake of having a use for my Switch. A handful I find actual value in some like Ikaruga and the Namco collection which both have a vertical orientation mode and Transistor because it's damn nice having an all time favorite portable, but most of them are impulse purchases made out of a desire to use my switch that are sitting at 1-4 hours played.

Luckily I'm about to have a ton to play on it
>Cadence of Hyrule just came out and I'm blasting through it
>Might get Crash Team Racing for the local multiplayer provided split screen runs well on Switch (kinda doubt it)
>Mario Maker 2
>Dragon Quest Builders 2
>Astral Chain
>Luigi's Mansion 3
>Links Awakening
>Virtua Racing
>Might get Daemon X Machina but it ran and played like shit last time we saw it so who knows probably not

Overall though the Switch library is an intensely meager and mediocre offering propped up entirely by the superior WiiU library.

Attached: 1410909379507.gif (191x256, 223K)

Why do nintendo consoles never have fucking third party support.

I want to buy a switch but I only want to buy one once
I just know jewtendo will make a more powerful version of it before they move on to the next generation

>remove
All of them. Nintendoshit is the worst. There are tons of other good games on the Switch but most of them are ports.

>Might get Crash Team Racing for the local multiplayer provided split screen runs well on Switch (kinda doubt it)
youtu.be/nxhTtBNoxTw?t=141

It runs fine

Thats excellent news

Attached: 1415165804197.gif (267x200, 992K)

Remove Yoshi Yarn, Mario Party, Octoapth, Kirby, Mario Tennis, Mario Rabbids, Arms and arguably Xenoblade.

Honestly the majority of it's exclusives suck. Mario, Zelda and Smash are the only really must have first party titles on it (and two of them release in the first year). Without them the Switch first party line up is sub-Microsoft tier.

XC2 is the only reason I havn't regretted my switch, and I'm sure yuzu will get on it soon. I stopped playing ultimate 20 hours in despite having hundreds of hours in all the previous ones, smash just doesn't interest me anymore outside the roster size. BotW is cool too but best on CEMU anyway

>think it's shit because 30 fps
>all the other versions are 30fps too, including ps4pro and XBX
what the fuck?

>Beat Splatoon 2
Do you not have an online subscription?

The devs of the game decided that a good use of the extra power on home consoles would be to fucking render individual hairs for the racers instead of making it run smooth

>all those asset flips and wii u ports
there’s like 3 actual games there...

>Pokemon
Sword and Shield looks awful
>MM2
I'm fucking sick of bing bing wahoo
>YY2
Baby game
>Mario Odyssey
Overrated
>Smash Ultimate
Okay
>BotW
Wii U
>Spla2
Meh
>SMP
Meh
>MTA
Dead
>KSA
Meh
>Arms
Dead
>Rabbids
Okay
>Xenoblade 2
Weebtrash
>Octo
On Steam

I do but I don't like it nearly as much as Splatoon 1 so I don't bother to play it
>Gyro is sloppier on joycons than on WiiU gamepad
>No omnipresent map to make decisions with, the Splatoon 2 map completely covers your screen so you have to make yourself vulnerable to use it, it's one of the most mind numbingly stupid decisions I've ever seen in any video game
>Splatoon2verse is just throwing posts into the empty void with no feedback, no community like with Splatoon 1
I also wasn't interested in the Octo Expansion because I didn't want to spend 80 dollars just for the game to actually feel like a sequel.

Also the story mode constantly shoehorns in different weapon types which is ass because I didn't like how a bunch of the weapons played and wanted to stick to what I liked. I had a pretty bad time with Splatoon 2 honestly.

>Buying sword/shield at all.
Fucking retard.

Yoshi, mario party, Mario tennis, kirby, arms, rabbids

$400 Zelda machine.

list all the games you want, i can emulate them lol

Recently got pic related. I bought 4U on the 3DS and never played it, so World was my first real Monster Hunter. I don't really care if MHGU/XX is a 3DS "port" (even though they added more content?). I've actually been enjoying it quite a bit - I love the variety in palicoes and prep required for each hunt.

I never really listen to people who say that the Switch has no games or only gets ports. Who cares? I can play it in bed and take it on vacation. My biggest complaints with the platform are the shitty online service and eShop (lots of shovelware, no user reviews, patch notes, etc). I left this thing in the closet for 6 months after I got it because I only had Odyssey and MarioKart and didn't feel like buying any new games.

Attached: mhgu xx.jpg (782x440, 223K)

Pokemon
>shit graphics
>no national dex
Mario Maker 2
>being released unfinished (missing online with friends)
Yarn Yoshi 2
>easy babby's game
Mario Odyssey
>shit graphics (youtu.be/5TWzBC4EqWc lol looks worse than GTA 4 from 08)
Super Mario Party
>casual game for 75 year old mothers of the jobless neckbeards that buy Nintendo products
Mario Tennis Aces
>literally just fucking tennis, what once was only a fraction of a pack in game is now a full priced game
Kirby Star Allies
>easy babby's game
Arms
>who the fuck remembers this?
Mario Rabbids
>or this?
Octopath
>on PC
That leaves only 4 quality Switch games. I await your "Ugggh SNOY FANBOY" spergouts.

Attached: PSX_20190622_132849.jpg (2711x2582, 748K)

Remove:
>Pokemon
Obvious reasons
>Mario Maker 2
Because the first one was fun for only 20 minutes
>Yarn Yoshi 2
Because the first one wasn't even fun for 10 minutes
>Breath of the Wild
Because I could get it on Wii U and the definitive version is Cemu
>Super Mario Party
Because the boards are complete trash and even then my group will always play 2 and 7
>Mario Tennis Aces
Because Superstar Baseball and Strikers are the good sport spin-offs
>Kirby Star Allies
Because all Kirby games other than Super Star and Nightmare in Dreamland are safe but dull
>Arms
Because the only thing good about it was Twintelle's ass
>Rabbids
Because there's no reason to play an XCOM clone when I've got UFO Defense
>Octopath
Because now it's on Steam but JRPGs are a bit played out anyways

Add Astral Chain, Luigi's Mansion 3, NMH3, Bayo 3 ,and maybe Prime 4
Then remove them, because by the time Prime 4 and Bayo 3 come out, we'll have another BOTW situation where they'll be emulatable in under a couple months, and they'll have high-res, 60FPS versions in under half a year.

I'm sad arms wasnt more popular, I had a ton of fun with it and I feel like a sequel could be really great

xenoblade 2 is the worst game on that list

Most of those don't interest me and the game I'm interested won't come out until who knows what. I rather get a Wii U with homebrew.

>mario maker 2
you need to pay a subscription just to download other players' levels by yourself(the entire point of the game). fuck off.
>smash
i dont understand how people play this game. the fan service is absolutely fantastic but actually playing matches is awful. controls are bad, mechanics are simplistic and dull. i think i hate it.
>tennis aces and kirby
these games are incredibly uninspired. i forgot they even existed until now.
>mario party
what a joke

on a side note, does anyone know if i need to be subscribed to the online service to use that double game voucher thing? i know you need to subscribe to BUY the vouchers, but if my subscription ends in a month and i buy the vouchers now, will i be able to USE them on astral chain and pokermans and shit? my subscription ends soon and i dont really have a reason to keep it up.

Attached: 1552093966949.jpg (2304x3164, 1.84M)

Odyssey, Ultimate and BotW are the definitive games of their respective series since the N64 era.
Mario maker 2 isnt out yet. The rest are OK to meh. is kinda harsh but not wrong.
Shame about Metroid.

I only bought a switch because games are literally free and easy to pirate.

Almost perfect.

It adds mouths to the overworld models which sometimes look good and sometimes make the characters look like blow-up dolls when they open.

The game also plays the wrong song in a lot of places but if you've never played the game you'll never notice.

>Pokemon
>Good since gen 5
>Mario Maker
>Good
>Yoshi
>Good since the SNES
>Mario Odyssey
>Implying I'm going to buy that piece of shit after it was promised to be Sunshine 2 but ended up being Open World 3D Land
>Smash
>Good
>Breath of the Wild
>Exclusive
>Mario Party
>Good since the SNES
>Mario Tennis
>Ever
>Arms
>Good
>Rabbids
>Ever buying an Ubisoft game ever
>Xenoblade 2
>When I can just load up Sankaku Complex
>Octopath
>Worth a damn
I'm not gonna buy a Switch JUST for Splat2n, and maybe Kirby.

Attached: 1559507817952.jpg (400x524, 23K)

Honestly the Wii U had better games than the Switch

the only thing that would get me to purchase a switch are re-releases of NMH1&2 and W101, games i either missed out on due of financial reason or they were stuck on the deadest console in history

Attached: jencon.jpg (650x934, 55K)