What's the Yea Forumserdict? Does this have the best bosses in any Fromsoft game? also Dark souls 3 thread i guess

What's the Yea Forumserdict? Does this have the best bosses in any Fromsoft game? also Dark souls 3 thread i guess

Attached: ds3.jpg (460x215, 44K)

Bloodborne has the best bosses...and the best art...and the best combat. Dark Souls 3 is inferior to Dark Souls, but as far as bosses go, not sure

It can't have the best bosses because it has the most boring combat mechanics. Bloodborne has the best bosses.

dark souls *burp* 3

Bloodborne is close but i think between ring city and ashes of ariandel, Ds3 has it beat. Dancer, Friede, SoC, Gael, Pontiff, Dragonslayer, Nameless King > Ludwig, maria, orphan, gascoigne, gehrman, Logarius

Nah the best bosses in a Fromsoft game are from Armored Core Last Raven

I vastly prefer Bloodborne just because it doesn't have any "You beat the boss? Oops, now he has a new life bar." fights. DS3 is chock full of them.

usually when that's the case, the first phase is usually pretty easy. look at abyss watchers or twin princes. The first phase is more so of a warm up.

They're pretty good imo, I just haven't played BB yet to judge them all

>it has the most boring combat mechanics
that's das2 though

DaS3's bosses are too gimmicky to be satisfying and too many of them have an extra phase to try and be harder than they are.

Yeah, but it's way more fair the way Bloodborne does it, where the phase transitions just happen when the boss reaches a certain HP. DS3 gets ridiculous with it, especially the Friede fight.

I really liked generic humanoid boss 1 and 2, also 3 an 4 weren't bad.

Sekiro has the best bosses

Dark Souls 3 is just an all around tight Dark Souls experience that’s the easiest to understand and has the most forgiving item economy.

I don't think Sekiro has the best anything.

sekiro has sword saint, owl, and genichiro. the rest are meh

>people can't even name most Dark Souls 3 bosses outside of Sullyvan, Friede and Gael

But Friede fight is amazing, don't know whats your problem with it
Aside from her I remember LoC, Demon Prince and those others bosses that user mentioned and while Abyss is another nice boss fight, I didn't like TP very much
LoC and Demons are alright too

i guess, but i think orphan's phase 2 even with half health bar is much harder than twin princes or friede first phase/2nd phase even with full health bar

>Friede fight is amazing
But it isn't, there is nothing special to it.

Midir, BOOM ROASTED!!!!

ROBERT's dad on the bridge, big monkey, dragon, and true monk are the best bosses though because they're actually unique. Last boss, Demon of Hatred, Owl and Genichiro are all aight

>But Friede fight is amazing, don't know whats your problem with it

I mean, it's a good fight, but she has 3 separate health bars.

It's hard, but at least you always know how much health the boss has. It's not like you beat him down, use up all your healing items, and he gets back up and his health refills for phase 2.

I liked it, it was hard without feeling cheap, the life bars didn't scary me
Gael's HP was worse for me because I didn't feel I was making progress fast enough

Demon's Souls has the best bosses but DaS3 is easily second.

I agree actually, Gael and Friede let you taste both sides and frankly having one super long health bar makes things feel a bit futile and stressful. Having 3 separate health bars and cutscenes definitely makes it more refreshing

test

One of the worst bosses in the series next to the one from the DaS1 DLC that he's based on

Dark Souls 3, more like Hallway Rolls.

Attached: 1471699792519.jpg (471x291, 26K)

I love Demon's Souls but it definitely doesn't

Favorite DaS3 boss? Mine's Nameless King, his first phase is alright, but his second phase feels like Ornstein but actually challenging.

Attached: dark-souls-3-the-nameless-king-1.jpg.optimal[1].jpg (1080x600, 129K)

I actually liked most two or more phase bosses on DaS3 but NK can suck my dick
I'm not a patient man

The final boss from Dark Souls 3 and Final DLC Boss were the best stuff from it. Prove me wrong

too easy

>Dark Souls 3 is inferior to Dark Souls
Dark Souls is a masterpiece but
diagonal rolling>non diagonal rolling

tbhlad i feel like it's missing something. i come back to replay it every now and then just like i do with des, das1, and BB, so i like it enough at least. but there are so many areas that feel like they were meant for so much more but time constraints ended up making the devs cut shit. none of the bosses really wow me besides gael but he isn't anything you haven't seen before if you played the other titles. he is sick mad styling though so it is okay. oh and not to say the bosses are bad either. tl;dr servicable game, like the other ones more (besides das2). i'm just about to go back to playing it right now actually. souls games despite their difficulty have become somewhat of a therapeutic exercise for me. have a chill thread bros.

Attached: master of strategy.jpg (1920x1080, 406K)

>diagonal rolling>non diagonal rolling
This, going back to Dark Souls remastered was a pain

What's with the constant shitflinging between das2 fags and das3 fags?, you never see that with the other games in the franchise, at least not that much.

>guy with over 2k hours of das3 adds me on Steam
I love the game but c'mon...

The stormdrake fight is fucking garbage, but NK proper is pretty fun.
I'd say it does, yeah. Crystal Sage leaves a lot to be desired, though.

Playing through Sekiro for the first time, and I enjoy its moment-to-moment gameplay the most of the Soulsborne games, but the bosses don't have the spectacle of DSIII. I'm in the latter half of the game, and the reusing of the wolverine guy was pretty lame, as much as I liked what his implication was. Genichiro is a top fucking fight, and so was the Guardian Ape, Lady Butterfly; but Gyubu, drunken Jozo, the flaming bull, I'd rather fight Vordt, the rotting Greatwood, and Crystal Sage.

Attached: 20190621225528_1.jpg (1920x1080, 429K)

The extra phase shit really ruined the Friede boss fight for me in Dark Souls 3. That middle phase was entirely pointless.

820 over here. PvP is addicting.

Attached: 20190601083224_1.jpg (1920x1080, 383K)

>Dancer, Friede, SoC, Gael, Pontiff, Dragonslayer, Nameless King
>Too gimicky
?

It has the best bosses. Each boss is unique with its own skill sets, weapons, methods, and RNG. They did a great job with III and I think it's the best of the series.

In fact the game is almost perfect (as far as games go). Fantastic ending to an amazing storyline, terrific visuals, the music was spot on, the areas all unique as well.

The game was great, I think better than Bloodborne. Most of the BB larping here is by PS4 dickweeds who hold it over PC that it's an "exclusive." Even though thanks to PlaystaionNow…. BB is now available for the Master Race... suck is consolefags.

I haven't played Sekiro yet, so I'll hold my comparison to that for now. But, yes, DS3 is a very, very well done game. Sure, it has it's issues (all games do)… but those issues are vastly outweighed by the pluses.

That's how I feel about DSIII. As a whole, it's a pretty succinct video game. If Dark Souls didn't exist with its amazing exploratory first half, along with its great NPCs, DSIII would be heralded much better.

You'll enjoy Sekiro.

Attached: 20190616012954_1.jpg (1920x1080, 580K)

>In fact the game is almost perfect
This is unreal.

I'm looking forward to it. Have it on my wishlist now waiting for the Steam Summer sale to hit, see if it's on discount. Not likely since it's still new, but I'll wait and see.

Bloodborne is the only game I actually played on PS4 besides a bit of MHW and Nioh, it is hands down better than DS3.

I said "almost" - I didn't say it was perfect.

You could at least try to pretend you aren't trolling

You could at least try to pretend you aren't a PlayStation douchebag.

All the people who suck Gael's cock and act like he's the best boss in the series are fucking retards who don't understand why Artorias was a good boss in the first place

>bawww muh artorias, muh sif! le poor doggo (actually wolf)
Nah

Attached: 1558404868076.webm (600x336, 2.94M)

t. fucking retads

>Bloodborne has the best bosses
No it doesn't
BOSS RANKING
DS3>BB>SEK>DS1=DS2>DES

>retads
OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH

Attached: Pawulie.png (962x533, 828K)

>has no argument so he hides behind insults
Pathetic

Unlike ds1 or 2 there are too many corners to check, it feels like artificial level design to make the game longer, very frustrating. The game also looks easier than ds1

Dancer, twin princes, Pontiff Sulyvahn and Gael are the only good bosses that aren't straight up stolen from a previous game.

I claim BB hs the best bosses. Fuck Souls 3.

Easily.
Hopefully Elden Ring will be equal or better, Sekiro was a real letdown in the boss department

Attached: 1557706922278.jpg (3577x2686, 3.68M)

>looks easier
so you haven't even tried it? Opinion discarded automatically.

it's a lot harder, and not in a good way

is Ds1 even hard? that shit feels eaasy

>when you realize DS1 is only "hard" because of the clunky controls and terrible camera

I prefer DaS and BB bosses
Great game, great DLC and a bitch to Platinum
It's the easiest game in the series

>Great game, great DLC and a bitch to Platinum
Which one game?

Fully agree. Never really understood the DS1 fetishism. It's a good game but none of the bosses are particularly challenging and the second half is a significant drop in quality. DS3 just had better mechanics overall, a more finished/polished quality to it and by far the best and most good bosses.

Based

No? Those are actually pretty good. The movements and animations are just slow to give a feeling of weight. There's nothing clunky about them.

but muh fluffy tail. Muh first half nooooo don't look at the second half!

Go and enjoy sekiro my man

Attached: 1528148651525.gif (267x197, 1.75M)

Sekiro has the best bosses

Explain