So what's the best damage job to play in the new FF MMO expansion?

So what's the best damage job to play in the new FF MMO expansion?

Attached: 1558750892939.jpg (419x640, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aP8G7XBdZ_8
youtube.com/watch?v=suN7Mivy0I4
youtube.com/watch?v=gTWiGaOu2aU
twitter.com/i/status/1112079848401526785
youtube.com/watch?v=bj6eQ7oitJo
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NIN

BLM as always

Attached: 1560704827237.jpg (1169x826, 84K)

Red Mage

SAM

Attached: 1445110604177.jpg (1951x3000, 844K)

Where's my tonberry suit, yoshi?

dragoon

d-does Yea Forums has any lala friends?

Attached: DPFybkRU8AEbeiX.png (500x660, 91K)

I don't make friends with onaholes

That is the only acceptable male DNC glam. Wear anything else, and you get a gallon of cum teleported into your sphincter immediately.

>Sad pig is the healer

Accurate.

Attached: 1516248730294.jpg (331x152, 6K)

yes, one of them is the fc vice pres, he crafted me raid gears for free.

O COME YE WAYWARD BROTHERS
BEREFT OF HEARTH AND HOME

BENEATH YON BURNING STAR THERE LIES
A HAVEN FOR THE BOLD

Nah, just Lala cockholsters

So I was just thinking. When Louisoix blasted through Bahamut, and later on when we go to the Coils, Bahamut has a heart, of sorts, it's mostly a big ass aether crystal, but it has insides.

Soooo, that means Primals have biology of some sort...right?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

But thats the best friends to make.

Imagine shiva being plowed by hraesvelgr's big dragon cock.

> /vg/

Attached: 1561164153042.jpg (1200x1013, 127K)

>Garo collab ends around the same time the new movie comes out
Guess that kills any chance of ever getting any of the other Makai Knight armors added to the game.
youtube.com/watch?v=aP8G7XBdZ_8

Attached: 1535684349413.png (539x607, 305K)

Looks like the GNB af

warrior

Personally I love SMN and SAM because their moves hit like a fucking truck

New player here, I hit 20 and I can't choose between Red Mage / Mach / Scholar

Compared to WoW classes, how hard is Mach? Somoene said easier compared to WoW, someone said it's one of the hardest classes in the game.

Also for Scholar, are they a DPS/Heal hybrid? Or are they mostly just a healcuck?
I heard there are DPS/Heal hybrids and it sounded real cool, but someone on discord said you don't really get to do both, is this true

I saw something about an animated trailer or something?

Pros
>huge numbers
>no burst phases, very consistent dps
>unlimited mana
>high dps

Cons
>zero utility
>not summoner

pros
>fun
cons
>who cares its fun
just like any job in the game really.

Scholar is tied to the same class as Summoner, so basically you level up one and the other one levels up for free. Scholar itself is a healer spec though, you can throw dots and shit but it's not really a hybrid.

Machinist was the "hardest" job to maximize dps. But they're revamping it significantly for the expansion, so who knows how it'll play like next week. No hybrid jobs here. Only red mage can heal alright, but will never replace a pure healer

they got the redline team to make a commercial for it in japan

Healers DPS when they're not healing. That's the "DPS/Heal hybrid" you heard about.

CHICKEN TENDEEEEEEEEERS

32 year old boomer here
I really want to play this game but a lot of classes seem to be heavy raid coordination. My eye isn't as fast as before but my hands are still fast (Pianist irl). What are some classes that don't require looking at your teammates all the time?

Pure DPS like Black Mage?
Also should I let my daugther play, shes 10

Attached: file.png (1925x1130, 664K)

this is true unless you play bard or mch, just reroll dancer

Red mage is brain dead but strong
Mach is moderate but is getting heavily reworked in shadow
Scholar is a moderate healer.

Sch is a bit of a hybrid but shadowbringers is gutting their dps skills so as of shb release they will just be healers with an attack spell like the others.

With that said I dunno what your friend is talking about. Everyone is expected to dps in ffxiv. There are no pure healers.

Shit, that's dope. You have a link for it? I can't find it because the title is presumably in japanese

tank and just watch your aggro meters.

FFXIV gets a few anime shorts.

MCH is completely changing in less than a week, but right now it's about lining up 2 10 second windows, your Wildfire window, where you dump a bunch of damage and at the end it blows up for 25% of the total damage dealt in that 10 second timer, and the Overheat window, where you do more damage for 10 seconds. It's probably the most difficult job to play well, but it's payoff is not satisfying at all IMO and barely out-damages BRD and brings less to the table.
Arcanist splits into Scholar, a healer, and Summoner, a DPS. Scholar currently has the most DPS abilities, but that's also changing in less than a week. Leveling up Scholar will also level up Summoner and vice versa.

Scholar (healer) and Summoner (DPS) both come from the starting class Arcanist. As such both jobs are leveling up at the same time. Say you leveled your Scholar to 51 but never touched Summoner, you'd just need to swap your job crystal in your equipment tab, and you'd be a lvl 51 Summoner
So while Scholar isn't a hybrid, leveling this (arcanist) class lets you swap to either a full healer or a full DPS at will, albeit not mid-dungeon.

>tfw MNK

Attached: 1375119735881.jpg (238x279, 8K)

BLMs only job is to dps and not get hit by aoes

Red mage can heal and resurrect but in a full party with other healers you'd only be resurrecting if things go wrong because the healers should be healing.

Machinist is ping-reliant if you want to have optimal dps.

Scholar is a healer that can spend most of its time attacking due to its kit. Healers don't get many attacks though and this will be even worse in the next expansion.

So with Healers DPSing, is it like top level Mythic WoW raids where you just don't have enough DPS mathematically so healers need to push damage? Or raid is too easy so healers are designed to do damage?

What I thought was Red Mage would be the hardest class since you swap melee and ranged, I guess the DPS cycle is just really simple?
If I pick a melee DPS, will I be out of job and spend 3 hours trying to get a PUG like WoW? (Since everyone plays them)

most classes really, only healers need to really pay attention to teammates at all time
that being said, Black Mage and Samurai are considered the greediest, most "tunnel-vision" DPS classes, so much so that Black Mages needing the party to adjust to them is a popular meme
so you can't go wrong with either of these classes if you just want to hit things hard and not care about anything else

What datacenter you on bruh?

>tfw NIN

Attached: 2c.jpg (644x459, 33K)

Pretty much any DPS, with bard and machinst being the worst regarding having to look at multiple things at once. Tanks are easy on the eyes too, but if keeping an eye out for cast bars is too much probably not.

New player that has his war near cap, and im doing pretty well skillwise i think. can someone tell me if drk is worth being next, or should i just wait for gun breakers?

For the next expansion, I hope they add variants to existing classes.

>new player
>all the servers i actually want to start on are locked

My relationship with this game is already off to a rocky start

I have not kept up with MCH changes, do they still have Wildfire and are you still fucked for invuln phases with it up?

I have limited MMO knowledge but don't tanks need to call everything out and manage cooldowns? This is the part I lack the most.

I read on reddit that finding a good Samurai player is like finding a needle in a haystack, is this because all the xXNarutoFan69Xx kids play Samurai so everyone is bad? Or is the class legit hard?

>tfw SAM

Attached: motivated.jpg (336x506, 26K)

What's the point of 95% of you play like shit anyways.

Anyone know how often the server transfer list updates? Is it based on time of day or is it set by SE when they think servers need to be open/closed?

Attached: 1561138276451.jpg (996x966, 316K)

>Also should I let my daugther play, shes 10
I'll be honest and say as long as you taught her to be safe on the internet, yeah go ahead. She'll probably like playing with the dress up stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=suN7Mivy0I4

as a red mage you only really melee for 1 attack once you balance your bars. And no the waits arent that bad, depends on the dungeon.

red mage also isnt available to 50

I heard Machine is getting a big rework but will it still be ping reliant?
I am playing on a US Navy base in Okinawa Japan so I have around 60~ ping connecting to NA. Will this be super detrimental to playing something like Machinist? If so, any other classes I should avoid

I can't play JP server because I don't speak any Japanese and I'm coming back home in 5 monthes

It's definitely not hard, but it's not hard to be a good one either, there aren't THAT many legitimate shit players. A lot of people on Yea Forums and reddit will sell short the "average player" as being way shittier than they actually are.

I want to have SEX with Alisae!

Attached: alisae.png (800x800, 473K)

what about a disco outfit with big afro hair

Nevermind its kinda garbage

has there been more on the new yoko taro raid

leveling dps isn't too bad. queue times for dungeons are 30m on average. PotD/HoH and the eventual trust system helps with too

samurai is one of the easier jobs to learn
never listen to reddit btw, every class has its DarkSasuke shitters

>What I thought was Red Mage would be the hardest class since you swap melee and ranged, I guess the DPS cycle is just really simple?
People consider red mage easy because its dps rotation is really intuitive once you understand what all the spells do. If you only want to do the bare minimum rdm is extremely easy , just build up white and black mana gauge by using shortcast spells (verstone, verfire, impact) as much as possible to dualcast strong hitter spells (verthunder, veraero) then do your melee combo into verflare or verholy while weaving oGCDs as they come up. RDM gets interesting when you start mastering it and optimising but haters don't like to admit that

It's more that raid mechanics in FFXIV are simpler and more predictable, controlled, and regular than in WoW. When raid-wide damage comes in, the healers heal everyone back up, and then go back to DPSing. I find that FFXIV healers are less capable of keeping bad players alive than in WoW because of the flow and tempo of a fight

>If I pick a melee DPS, will I be out of job and spend 3 hours trying to get a PUG like WoW? (Since everyone plays them)

Of course, as with any DPS

Wildfire is still here but gains a set potency from your weaponskills hits rather than being a % of damage you inflict. And you can detonate it whenever you want while it's active.

s'cool

Closer to Mythic WoW, especially if you're playing with people who constantly fuck up their rotations. Playing DPS in XIV is significantly harder than in WoW.

I've heard it's even more ping reliant in 5.0. You should probably be fine if you can reliably double weave.

>as a red mage you only really melee for 1 attack once you balance your bars.
Wtf are you talking about? Red mage melee combo is three attacks retard. And you need to do all three to get verflare or verholy. And they are strong skills in their own right now afterthoughts.

Game is casual enough for an MMO that she should be able to complete all the story content without much issue if she's got any general experience at vidya.

The game is kinda dark for a T rated game, but a lot of it will probably go over her head.

PLD main here. If I see a healer dps, I leave the group or disband, respect the content!

> (You)
>I have limited MMO knowledge but don't tanks need to call everything out and manage cooldowns? This is the part I lack the most.

As a tank people will play around how many enemies you pull. you pretty much decide the speed and the difficulty. Your job is really just make sure the mobs attack you and deal decent dps.
as for cooldown rotation, tanks are pretty simple.
the leader thing is mostly a meme, but you have a lot of control over the fight.

>wowfugees
Fuck off scum. Go play your shit game

Attached: images.jpg (480x360, 29K)

>Don't mind me, just being the coolest primal

Attached: Ravana.jpg (1920x1092, 1.15M)

Anyone else gonna cosplay as picrelated?

Attached: Imperial_EO4.png (400x440, 100K)

Do you think the MCH changes will bring some popularity to the job? Or will most people just go Dancer instead, given that it's already looking to be pretty powerful.

Attached: Sudama.jpg (616x800, 71K)

If you new people play on Crystal ill be your longterm friend and mentor. No homo or anything. You have to be good at the game though.

it looks very refreshing but on paper it seems to be the exact same. i feel a lot of mch hypers will get really disappointed and roll something else

Are red mages good they look based

I phrased it wrong, I meant is as one combo; my bad i should have been more specific.

no.

RDM optimisation is literally just "when do I embolden". No other non-selfish DPS has that little to worry about optimising. You're a shitter.

>trying to finish MSQ for Shadowbringers
>dungeon requires 360 ilvl
What the fuck man? I don't actually have to do this to go onto Shadowbringers content do I?

Attached: 1397744349029.png (217x241, 87K)

>playing any other mmo before XIV means youre an xxxfugee
I probably have played more MMO games than you've ever eaten good meals in your life, cuck.

They are the best at rezzing people so they are always needed when content is new.

They are pretty good. Easy to play and master, and bring a decent amount of utility to a party.

Yes, you do. What have you been doing all this time?

That's not Susano

Ghimlyt Dark? Yes, you do.

Do some older dungeons to get enough tomes to upgrade a piece, or just buy a replacement off the market board. But you can go no further until you shape up your ilevel.

t. Someone who has zero orange or even purple fflogs as red mage

the mecha on mech and drk's stand will attract jojo fags

So what do I level now?

Also how easy is it to crank out gil just making HQ level 50 Artifact Sets for Crafters?

Attached: unknown.png (386x334, 67K)

Not playing this fucking game.
I just like the beginning of expansions for MMOs. I'll probably quit this one within the month.

They're extremely easy with very little optimisation to them, but they're stylish and if you're a brainlet you can still output solid deeps

What class is the best for making frens?

Attached: frog_driving.gif (112x112, 316K)

You're right, it's the coolest primal Ravana

Susano is a close second

Best solo class by far. Good in shit parties because you can spam rez. DPS is not as good as others so suboptimal in 'pro' parties which don't need rez spam crutch.

>HQ level 50 Artifact Sets for Crafters
Nobody does that.

What's the top3 least played class in the game?
I'm a snowflakefag and wanna play something nobody else plays
I heard MCH is incredibly strong, are they just too hard nobody plays them

Okay mr god parse nigger show me your parses and explain the depth of RDM optimisation instead of shitflinging you fucking brainlet

mch is not incredibly strong its the worst dps class

MCH isn't "incredibly strong" it's decent, maybe a little bit above bard but it's awful to play at the moment.

It looks great, but it still wildfire and thus ping will be an issue

SAM

Attached: cutman.png (1920x1080, 1018K)

Wont matter much, everything changes in a week. Brand new combat system, brand new meta.

So i'm too lazy to gear up for obsolete gear to finish the MSQ before stormblood. Will I be able to buy mendacity gear for poetics on friday or on the 2nd? I'm stuck at tsukoyomi but I don't have enough time between now and friday to gear up and do all the MSQ I need to finish.

Attached: i am the senate.gif (320x256, 3.25M)

If you did the Burn you're already at least 340
just get one or two more pieces of gear from Rhalgr's reach or the market board and you'll be set

>being proud of playing every Y:Online scam and korean shit
lol what a fag

>tfw I wanna fuck you like an animal

I wish leveling dungeon had ilv requirements

yes but based on what people have been able to simulate its basically the same just with new flashy effects. its dead on arrival

>worst DPS
Then I might be doing something right by consistently being the top 3 DPS in shit like Orbonne.

How do we fix adders and flames?

Attached: frontlines are hard.jpg (827x741, 201K)

REJOICE!

Attached: Susano.png (1010x1069, 1.18M)

f-frens...

Attached: 1561218788.gif (448x256, 2.35M)

thats not a good metric to consider how good you are lmfao

Then what are easy thing to make that sell for lots of Gil?

God post more.

Potency is changing all the time, I wouldn't go off of sims yet.

Wait, people actually queue for this crap?

Playing with shitters. Or at least people that don't try.

tank and dancer

being king of the retards really isn't that much of an accomplishment

How strong are Addons in this game?
I fucking hate WoW since setting up addons take days, is this game similar?

I mean I don't have any other metric to use right now.

by convincing people to move to maelstrom

dont play with addons unless you want to be a parsetranny

Don't believe those discord trannies. They were always wrong when it comes to meta and tactics.

WAR

Glamour items with relatively difficult to obtain components.

no addons can customize base ui

You'll be able to get genesis gear for poetics on friday I think

Patch notes when

The basic UI is customisable, addons are only for parsing

dont be stupid, you are comparing your worth in a free for all no skill required instance. start doing raids, or even check fflogs to see your job's stat if you are that worried. play what you want, but MCH is, even with the rework, one of the worst job sright now

I didn't really enjoy Susano as a boss. His dialogue was great and the vibe was cool, but mechanically he felt kinda dull IMO.
If you don't mind spending a few hours getting to ShB after it drops, you can just wait til it launches then buy scaevan gear with poetics and zoom through whatever patches you have left.

Alright. I'll just play some other game till friday and plow through the rest of the MSQ so I can get to ShB.

Attached: blobdance.gif (128x128, 54K)

what about those cooldown watching addons and boss mechanic addons that take forever to set up

Thursday.

Nobody here is going to say it but the difference between best and worst dps class is negligible and really doesn't matter. With that said, 24 man raids are full of awful players so anyone who is good at any class will top the charts there

No add ons. And if you use any scripts to tell you about incoming mechanics, you're a super scrub.

Noone does pvp.

those dont exist in ffxiv, you have to actually use your brain

What % of the population will be Viera? After all the catfags change back to cat after a month I mean

Probably 30%

They don't exist because you don't need them. FF14 raids are more complex than wow raids, but they are also more static and predictable.

Small indie company, please understand

How is SMN lately? I haven't played in over a year. Not sure if I want to get reacquainted with the class or try something new

Attached: 1555122128544.jpg (259x195, 18K)

boring

Maelstrom? more like riggedstrom

Attached: 1532722655149.png (160x93, 26K)

You ask this days before it gets a rework.

Server? I might be able to boost your ilvl if we're on the same one

Should I play PLD, DRK or GNB?

It's in a pretty good place right now, and it looks like it'll be in a better place in ShB if they boost the potencies just a bit.

Right now it's the most punishing class to die as, since if you do, you lose your aetherflow and charges for Bahamut which can just murder your DPS if you die at a bad moment. But it looks like that's getting changed for ShB to be more forgiving.

7 years hand drawn.

Mateus.

Attached: 1464320741467.gif (659x609, 2.49M)

I kind of hope MCH remians unpopular so I can continue to be a hipster in peace without all these bandwaggoning wankers hopping on
yes

What is a non boring class? Should I play BLM?

WAR

Feel free to kill yourself.

PLD or GNB
If you don't have a tank levelled go with GNB so you can start straight from 60

Gb2 wow

BLM is a static non moving class. its fun when you dont move, but as soon as there are mechanics that force you, you are fucked.

I hope MCH gets better so I can be invited to anything.

I like playing a healer, but I don't particularly like doing hard-mode content, and I really don't like spending all day in dungeons and raids. Is there stuff to do with friends running around outside?

>limited hairstyles
>limited equipable head gear upon release
miqo'te population will be roughly the same. there might be eve less f. highlander, roe and elezen

No.

As do I. Not that I care that MCH is unpopular, I just don't want it to become as braindead as the other 123 rotation classes.

if you are hoping to get a raid spot as a MCH tough luck, you're better off finding a meta job

>not being the one who makes groups
lmao @ your life

>being a DC weeping shitter
You are why we can't have nice threads.

So what will be the fate of all the Scions in ShB?

My bet (and hope) is
>Y'shtola and Urianger return home with you at the end
>Thancred stays behind with Minfilia
>Alisaie dies
>Alphinaud goes off the reservation and becomes the "Jet Black Villain"

>Alisaie dies
This will never happen

There's no way MCH or BRD can compete vs DNC right now. Unless DNC personal dps is really awful.

Well, at least you got one right

Attached: 1560727407747.png (1920x1080, 986K)

housing?
I'd have told you Eureka before but I don't think anyone's gonna keep doing it once Shadowbringers comes out, so unless it has its own Eureka-like system, then most of what you'll do outside are FATEs, hunts and non-combat stuff

>Krile locked in my basement
>don't care about everyone else

>>Also should I let my daugther play, shes 10
They swear sometimes and there's quite a few allusions to rape, but if the rape flies over every Journo's head I doubt a 10 year old will pick up on it.
Also a guy gets straight impaled during Heavensward.

Attached: 1542856588093.jpg (899x1280, 259K)

Whats a plotline in this you haven't seen yet but think should be explored?

Do you like shitting out fire and lightning for big numbers? Do you like to play chicken with your life when AoEs or other mechanics crop up? Do you want to drop a fucking train on someone just by keeping up rotation long enough? BLM is for you.

Attached: 1558829664072.png (240x241, 14K)

>5 DAYS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No, that's two
We already know Alphinaud is gonna become a mystery nigga

Alisaie's sexuality

Aren't FATEs supposed to be a focus in SHB?

Y'shtola riding futa catgirl cock

Attached: 1392745849416.gif (100x100, 22K)

Looks like I will drop it then for a more better job. I am sure if I had a static going into ShB I could convince them to let me play MCH but since I am starting from scratch with no friends, FC, static or logs I need to go meta.

an epidemic of crotch rot

Alphinaud is a Shad Ownigger

Attached: 1553986714307.png (222x227, 7K)

Krile exploring my face specifically with her ass.

More on undead sorcery from the old empire that was in Uldah

>tfw been leveling BTN and FSH for the past 2-3 days

wake me up

Attached: 1545727950177.jpg (267x323, 22K)

You could do hunts/special fates that give you minions and shit. If you're really autistic you can go out-of-bounds hunting and try to get outside of the map

Attached: ffxiv_09182017_135357.jpg (1920x1080, 918K)

I'm going to knock her up and make her brother watch

>>Alisaie dies
>>Alphinaud goes off the reservation and becomes the "Jet Black Villain"
Absolutely heartless

Attached: 1547382275760.jpg (1000x750, 541K)

A quest chain surrounding one of the lesser scions where their significant other dies. Rather than being able to cope with it they disregard your advice and end up summoning their deceased partner as a primal and you have to fight both at once in a trial. You end up killing both in the process but they feel relief since they can be with them.

I really do hope Alphinaud loses defects though. That would be a fun plotline

nah they would either tell you to level another job or never include you

>they all return home with you, Minfilia included
That's it.

when i sub back to the game...

Attached: adder.jpg (928x634, 238K)

If you aren't maximum comfy while fishing, then you're doing it wrong

Attached: ffxiv_08082017_171339.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

>Also should I let my daugther play, shes 10
I wouldn't, just to be on the safe side.

So hoary boulder and Coultenet?

I can't wait for Alphinaud (Extreme)

They're vorefags though. Never even fuck, all swallow

Thancred is too sexy.

Attached: ffxiv_06222019_215158_487.png (1920x1080, 2.83M)

That glowing tree in the Black Shroud. What the fuck is it for?

>Enter random Medium house.
>It's completely barren except a retainer bell and a random piece of furniture their retainers brought back.
Why did they even buy a house in the first place?

Attached: 5353435354435.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

To relocate to a better spot once one opens up.

seemed like a good idea at the time but I realize that i'm too lazy to actually decorate

I bet this happened to all of them on the First which is why they all had to get new outfits.

Attached: 531513531351.jpg (1920x1080, 366K)

5 cool facts about DRG
>It fun
>High DMG
>Coolest Armor
>Only bros play it
JUUUUUUUMP!

Attached: Dragoon.png (650x898, 800K)

>mfw went through PVP hell for the Garo gear
>Get to this fight as a PLD
>Block his sword as Garo with my bare arm
The hypest shit

Attached: 1545500834631.gif (540x562, 1.87M)

Which one?

Medium/Large houses (even small ones on servers like balmung) get snapped up quick so they can be resold for RMT

you can buy full ilvl 390 gear set for 600k

All great posts.

I've explored many houses and its not uncommon to find one like the one you described. That or some meme setup like candles around a khloe statue. Most people seem to give up at the idea of actually decorating.

>first expansion without Tataru

Attached: 1547679454915.jpg (1920x1080, 305K)

good, fuck that little gremlin

Why do people buy and spend time on housing when it forces you to never end your sub otherwise it'll be demolished?

In a way I can understand since it can cost a ton to decorate it into something cohesive.

What server? it's like 700k a piece on my server

>pride event happening on Cactuar Limsa

Attached: Hyperfeeling.jpg (560x560, 324K)

Best post in the thread.

There's only one correct way to decorate a house.

Attached: harche.png (1920x1080, 2.63M)

If you wanted healer dps, you should have played during Heavensward. Scholar used to be pretty sweet back then.

Nowadays, playing any healer outside of savage raids is about as fun as putting your dick in a blender.

>candles around a khloe statue
Don't out me like this.

Alright I guess I'll play through myself first and see if there's anything fucked up
I'm pretty sure she's just going to run around the main field doing crafting professions

F

The last time some gay shit happened on our server a bunch of people switched to WHM and spammed holy over and over on top of the attention whores

Attached: 1353367140232.jpg (335x290, 20K)

>first expansion without Ilberd
It's not the same.

Attached: 1553895313912.png (1000x1000, 1.68M)

>Implying people who buy and decorate houses have lives or even decorate their own house.

>5 days

Bros...

She didn't deserve that.

Attached: ffxiv__yotsuyu_and_yugiri_by_atutcha_dc0yljz-pre.jpg (857x932, 52K)

WE

He'll always be with us in our hearts

They rarely outright say the most fucked up stuff, it's mostly just implications.

Though there is some onscreen violence like a character getting impaled by a magical lance, someone getting his arm cut off, someone cuts his own throat (though no blood is shown when he does) etc etc.

I have a sultana shrine actually

Do you guys not get bored with gatherer jobs? I've been doing the same thing for miner up until 47 or whatever I am now. the monotony is not fun

>chilling in Gridania
>suddenly THE GAYS
Why

Attached: 1556816985924.jpg (455x1024, 85K)

I would do this but for Yotsuyu

Attached: tumblr_pkzepne5sD1ssytzao1_540.gif (540x304, 2.15M)

It's honestly the kind of thing that you need something to be listening to or watching on another screen while doing.

And make sure you are doing leves since you'll go insane otherwise.

just say something inoffensive but mildly provocative, watch as they fly off the handle at you then report them for harassment?

Its pretty mind numbing, you have to binge anime or a podcast to actually stomach it. I don't understand the fisher cult that enjoys sitting there for useless items.

I've been doing leves but its still not fun

MNK, NIN or DRG, and why?

Attached: 1550070981157.jpg (374x374, 41K)

>Minding my own business in Gridania
>Suddenly get hugged out of nowhere by a catboy

Attached: 1551340420196.gif (192x192, 1.3M)

Mnk for maximum go fast

I don't ever want to see those two suffer

Attached: 1549555345616.jpg (700x700, 93K)

DRG.

Stances look cooler.

S L O P P E Y

Attached: PaissaLicks.gif (128x128, 14K)

>don't want to play SMN
>don't have anything else leveled up
Guess I'm playing DNC then. I even have a Fantasia so I can turn into a bunny girl.

Attached: 1533259740847.jpg (234x215, 5K)

MNK for fast
NIN for naruto running and flipping like a mad cunt
DRG for being dead

Obviously you should pick [my main] because [it's the only one I have experience with]

Attached: 1502022293910.png (723x1023, 506K)

DRG if you're Elezen. Otherwise fuck off of my class.

>love MCH aesthetics of machines and cowboy/western stuff with rifles
>the shittiest DPS in the game that isn't getting any better in Shad and will never get in group
Unfair.

>Decide to do Wondrous Tails for the first time in about a year
>Get 7 stickers
>Shuffle away all my last chances
>Fill back up
>Do it again
>Not even a single line or a chance at 3 lines

I hate this cat

If only SMN had some kind of second free job that they get leveled up automatically.

Only play NIN if you're okay with using a pingzapper

NIN because trick attack boosts the groups dps and you don't have to worry about stacks or a stupid tether

I'm not healing.

What if there's an Ilberd equivalent in the First? You'll never know.

It'll be fine, shtop being such a worrywort

Attached: Yoshi.jpg (960x542, 84K)

Just don't be retarded and you'll be fine. My MCH does a fuckload of damage.

I don't think I'd ever say it gets "fun" but it does get at least faster paced once you're GP grows enough post ARR. You don't instantly deplete it from that one skill that adds like 50% to gathering, and as long as you aren't using your most expensive skills all the time, you should go through it slowly enough to be able to use a cordial when you run out of points.

That combined with nodes that are only active certain times in day (based on the ingame clock, click on the clock on the top right til you get Eorzea time), and you'll be warping from map to map to get those nodes.

If that sounds annoying, you may just want to give up on gathering.

Attached: D9mP4SfUcAATUz2.png (812x959, 768K)

>Ilberd from the first
>he causes the next expansion

These threads are.

Attached: REJOICE.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Just play it well and you'll find your group user. Anyone with a lick of sense will take that over a slave to whatever fuck meta gets propped up.

Attached: 1511314099437.gif (160x160, 177K)

fake ears

Here's your level 80 dungeon queue bro.

Attached: queue.png (853x199, 42K)

MCH actually does good damage. People dislike it because it's just janky as hell to play.

Yotsuyu? She absolutely did.
She didn't deserve to be sold into the whorehouse as a child, but she absolutely deserved to die in the end because she got off on torturing anyone and everyone.

FAKE HUMAN EARS????
i guess that works when we have dog ears, horns, and rabbit ears.

MCH has good DPS, it's just currently really clunky to play.

>cute female
>manly looking fingernails

Jesus christ, you had one job!

Now show what you're queueing for.

>Switches to WHM
>Instantly get in

Attached: 1561150718755.png (500x281, 245K)

Well if I ever go back to it it probably wont be soon once ShB is out

They took down the video and reuploaded it just to fix that

t. doman

Attached: tumblr_poz8cfKwo01xjsbpzo3_1280.png (1048x1048, 1.33M)

The attributes of a primal are linked directly to what it's worshipers believe it to be.

In the case of Bahamut, it was a dragon that once actually existed, summoned by other dragons. And they fully believed that what they were doing was going to resurrect Bahamut, and not just create a shade in his image. So the primal Bahamut would naturally have all of those internal organs and anatomy, since the ones who summoned him believed they were bringing back the genuine article.
In Shiva's case, however, it was quite literally just Ysayle in mind and spirit, channeling a primal into her own body. So, naturally, Shiva would have all the same lady bits Ysayle does. Just blue, and possibly really cold to the touch.

This thread if very polarizing.

I've seen worse.

Attached: 1560148755797.jpg (1918x1620, 418K)

oh no don't post that

>FAKE HUMAN EARS????
yes

Attached: Cow.jpg (1113x1002, 375K)

That reminds me. I need to mow the lawn tomorrow.

>Fordola forced to kill Ifrit every week because the lizards won't stop summoning him

How was Gaius the bad guy again?

It's slower now though

DRG is rad

>tfw you will never buy her services
I bet she does anal for low prices

BLM is going to shit out so much damage in 5.0 with its buffs that faggy meta comps aren't even going to matter anymore

Attached: 1540847885022.png (442x380, 216K)

Protip: Every single job in the game is balanced, so it's completely up to personal preference whether someone likes/hates it

What's a good level of Aether gear to reach for a smooth experience in HoH?

He's not. The beastniggers deserve to be exterminated. Fuck the Eorzeans who defend them.

I mean for 21-30 leveling GNB and DNC in Shad.

99/99

Is there a good class to solo T8 with?
Having trouble getting past Ballistic Missile with PLD

At that low level, it really doesn't matter.

Why do the Adder literally always lose. I only joined this shitty company for Kan-E-Senna.

The adders seem to win most of the times I play. It's the flames who always seem to lose

The demon/angel Mogstation outfit could be a cool Sephiroth like glamor outfit if it didn't have those stupid fucking wings attached to them.

Fucking ew, that's what it meant? I'm a cat myself for non-yaoi reasons, and I felt raped when some other catboi gave me a pat-and-run whilst crafting.

I'm ashamed it took me like a minute to realize what was wrong.

What server are ya on? I've never won with em.

Aether

They fixed it and reuploaded it

Play DRG

Attached: 7jd9lwxcro531.png (1080x1280, 3.96M)

black mage is going to get better and it's already great.

Attached: 354435435435435.jpg (1280x720, 261K)

Ah, I'm on Cactuar.

>map with 72 people in it
>scores for 24 man game

Are they gonna add dnc/gnb weapons to old trials, like shiva and such?

You can end up in 24 man matches on frontlines sometimes.

thats on Aether, user.

The reason Adders seems to win a lot is because they get a lot of premades and generally better players. Maelstrom is popular so you get a lot of infrequent/new players, especially lately. I don't know what's up with Flames except that NO ONE wants to be a Flame.

Based on their track record, likely yes

There's a 6-8 man static that always gets sorted into adders and carry them hard on aether

That's not the point. That score was not the game in that map. That's a 72 man map and a 24 man score.

Adders don't always lose. It depends in the server, typically Mael is the one that dominates with Adders winning on certain servers. It's the Blades that are the fuckups that almost never win

Yeah, they just won't get Alexander and Coil weapons.

Oh yeah, the data centers? Whoops.

Attached: 1542041552078.jpg (640x466, 43K)

>new player
>start off thaumaturge, get into BLM
>dungeons usually take 6+ minutes to queue
>switch over to arcanist and get into SCH
>5 second queue for almost everything

should I stick with it?
I heard people saying SCH is losing a lot in the transition to ShB but at the same time I haven't experienced all the shit I'd even be losing since I'm only 39

Any anons interested in a fat black chocobo? I got a redemption code for one but I don't play.

Why are Lalas so damn cute?

Attached: 1541619524358.png (965x1000, 3.69M)

Did they say no alexander weapons?

Are they only giving you access to weapons from the previous raid tier then?

Healers just generally have the fastest queue time.

Scholar isn't a bad pick though since you get a free DPS leveled with it.

I want to join them.

As a professional DPS que-coper, just pick up a gathering/crafting job to do while queuing.

Is SCH and AST the meta healer pic into the expansion?

You mean Data Centers, not servers.

They play ranked feast if you want to see them more. They are pretty fucking good even without being a premade.

I forgot SMN levels at the same time, yeah
I'm definitely interested in playing that if SCH sucks

I mean, just simply because Samurai and Red Mage didn't get coil weapons (not counting Dreadwyrm because that's from UCoB), but they got Alexander weapons, it's a safe assumption.

I bought the angel one to wear as a Christmas glam

Cute.

>Gonna murder all you fucks on this planet until I am the last bug standing.

Attached: ravana-ffxiv-gif.gif (534x300, 1.98M)

wtf miqo'tes were never real?
my life is a lie

Figures. I was guessing some of the better groups were feast players that just mess around in Frontlines from time to time. That gave me the idea to try and join a feast group but I don't care for feast. I want to meet people who like and wanna play frontlines. Rival wings also blows.

Nodes are out of 800 in 72 man dipshit. Crystals are 1600.

>jobbed to fucking WoD
lol

I AM INVINCIBLE!

Attached: Wcd9Q5aAL36BBjKbJ04o6WsSXwAoNfviT3xD9yEdw-M.jpg (575x767, 44K)

omega is a bug technically

He's got a frog skeleton tho

A csls for pvp is probably your best bet.

F-fuck you!

Attached: 1560686594624.png (1213x1079, 1.71M)

brdchads ww@

Attached: 1560296107607.jpg (867x1200, 136K)

It isn't fair, bros...

Attached: BRD.jpg (1200x675, 117K)

I'll look into it. I know Revival Wings Discord has people who do that. Thank god ShB is giving us 8 cross-world linkshells.

>Played a pretty generic Highlander for years now
>Still have those freebie fantasias lying around
>Kind of want to change into a lalafell for shits and giggles

Is it worth it, lala players?

Attached: burg.png (960x540, 386K)

Is there any better feeling than getting Ifrit in leveling roulette?

Attached: ifreeta.jpg (764x959, 74K)

>meet helpful friendly player months ago who got me started with crafted gear and advice
>find out all they do now run a pvp bot when they're not playing

Why is sephiroth so... singable. Every time I hear the song I want to sing along.

Retreat where lesser men lead,
Flee from what you do not see,
Heed the dark within your being,
Turn away,
Disobey.

I'm the end and the beginning,
The faith that feeds the unbelieving,
A frightening knot to staunch the bleeding,
Say my name,
Say my name,
Sephirot!

Yes

>singlehandedly carry a team of 24 retards in frontlines consistently

>get shit blown out of ass in feast

Attached: 141-1410406_pink-wojak-png.jpg (840x587, 155K)

yes, for a while at least until you get annoyed with it

YOU CUT THAT SHIT OUT, RIGHT NOW!

Attached: 5A947E82-powerman-5000-announces-new-wave-tour-2018-image.jpg (645x363, 50K)

If Lalas weren't impossible to take seriously in the msq I'd always be one.

Attached: 2343242342433234254325.jpg (1920x1080, 377K)

Lalas can fit into Dwarves homes in Shadowbringer so do it for giggles.

I want to commit crimes. Or be her and have crimes committed on me.

yoshi said alphi and alis along the wol are the mc

We generally don't.
We defend the like, 20 lizards tops who fucking hate the other faggot lizards summoning an artificial version of their god.

Is Fray always a generic midlander, or does he actually match your race?

too many

Always a Midlander.

Attached: Q2.png (735x465, 195K)

Well just because Alphinaud is an MC doesn't necessarily mean he won't defect. It probably means Alisaie won't actually die though.

Attached: 1553998993902.jpg (1024x1024, 69K)

Always a midlander outside that one fight, because that's what his corpse was. Until the end of the 50 quest, you think it's actually him.

And then in later appearances he's still a male midlander because that's just what his appearance has solidified as inside your head.

This is acceptable.

Attached: 234432313213424.jpg (1920x1080, 437K)

Anything but bard or machinist is a safe bet

SB GSM was a great questline.

>tfw stopped playing fast because someone put target to ignore on me once
I knew I was fucking up too but I just didn't know how to recover or just what do in general. And then seeing the after-combat board and seeing that the other healer healed twice as much as me destroyed me. Didn't want to hamper any other players after that.

Living Shadow is neat but I really wish it was Esteem and not Fray.

Attached: 1530852814398.jpg (1150x1266, 134K)

I plan on clearing Savage but I'm honestly not sure if I want to keep grinding it for the gear after I clear it. Anybody else do the same, or am I a weirdo for not getting BiS?

Attached: 1517160903117.png (555x394, 155K)

Esteem?

>buy expansion
>can't download it unless you sub
What the fuck is this bullshit? There should be at least 30 free days with the expansion, fucking kikes.

still possible that they grossly overpower new MCH to make up for the previous state of it

How fun is Bard? I want to do RDM eventually but for now I'm deciding between BLM or Bard

I liked all the gsm quests

Attached: 34534534534354.jpg (569x658, 117K)

BiS doesn't even really matter at this point, the expac drops in less than a week.

Hell, BiS doesn't really matter in general because you generally already gotta clear the hardest content to get it and will need to gear up for the next hardest content once it drops.

You ARE Fray.

play BLM

I was talking about my plans for the first tier in Shadowbringers.

>they will forever be relegated to background characters
on the one hand giving them voices would immediately trigger a lot of death flags, on the other Arenvald turned out okay, he even has a kind of happy ending

i think you're in the minority but that's not weird at all
i fucking hate checking in to farm that shit week by week (and then suddenly one day your static can't clear it for some reason)

Literally no MMO in history has given a free month with an expansion. Only base games.

I know, I just think a second me in AF would look cooler.

Actually being your character like the 50 quest shows he is, basically.
Esteem physically manifests, while Fray is nonexistent to people. He only becomes Fray in the 70 quest, basically.

>Japanese is bett-
youtube.com/watch?v=gTWiGaOu2aU

Attached: 1539712779203.png (851x673, 293K)

I mean I can't think of a questline I don't LIKE, but yes.
God I love this game.

Not going to happen until at least the X.1 update
Dancer is the new hotness, they will not let it be anything but godlike for its launch period.

You mean Myste?

Myste doesn't even fight himself
Oh, I guess they gave a proper name to it since it's just your name.

I see what you mean, that would be cool. But oh well, s/he's basically become Fray at this point.

twitter.com/i/status/1112079848401526785
be prepared for a flood of hrothgar dancers

Attached: 1550423510473.jpg (1137x640, 60K)

its fun whack a mole for me but im biased towards physical ranged classes in games

>Not posting the clip of the traitor lalafell's super bass voice

don't be so sure, I remember what an abomination 3.0 MCH was. SE are incapable of actually balancing classes

WE MUST NEEDS BE READY

Imagine recording yourself doing this in your room and uploading it onto the interenet for literally everyone to see

Oh wait, is he the fat guy who had the pretty fancy BLU outfit?

What are the most normalfag, least weebshit races, classes, and armor sets?

I want to play those. Game seems okay but I want to avoid the cringey weeb community as much as possible.

Attached: 1559624108508.jpg (615x678, 100K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bj6eQ7oitJo

Attached: 1198939219498.jpg (476x461, 25K)

Then fuck off, we don't want you.

Hyur, Paladin.
How is this even a question?

male midlander for race

armor there's a lot of non-weeb options, especially for dragoon and tanks

He was always "Esteem" in the actual fight.

>I want to wear brown shirt with level 10 weapon glamor
Fuck off snowflake.

Just be a human or elf and don't wear slutglam. It's really not difficult.

That's a pretty sexy voice.

MCH and AST was 2.0, RDM and SAM were 3.0.

Midlander or Elezen probably.

Class wise, Paladin is probably the most generic. Dark Knight has the best classline by a country mile, but it might offend your sensibilities

I want to transfer to Primal with my friend, hes on Ultros but its unavailable atm, should I wait or will it never be available due to SHB? if not ultros, whats another primal server thats good?

Don't worry user, the otaku bait that was Stormblood is over so the embarrassing anime club presidents won't have much to eat anymore. Basically everything from 2.x to 4.0 was barely weeb at all, so you have tons of options.

How would you feel if Ninjas shadow clone copied lb3 like Yugiri did with hers?

>I want to play a weeb game, but I don't want anything weeb
Fuck off retard

You're gonna run into something eventually.

Attached: 1543061095537.jpg (322x235, 30K)

That's cute as fuck, nyigga.

>Graces of Vana'diel
Why are XIfags always the fucking worst?
Literally every vocal XIfag I've met in XIV is a garbage player and usually several billion neurons short of being a halfway decent player as well.

Heavensward was 3.0 and Stormblood was 4.0, bruh

i've made a mistake

Attached: bun59.png (843x921, 874K)

Damn, you're right, I keep forgetting ARR is 2.0.

Clearly.

I'd imagine it's because XI players are going to be much older on average. Their reaction time and ability to adjust to faster games probably isn't that great because of it.

I played XI too and I'm still way better than you though.

Attached: 1561093027214.jpg (443x455, 33K)

No, you aren't.

But yeah age probably is a major factor.

>Second flame
God why are Immortal Flames so degenerate.

Monk and Dark Knight have the best 5.0 AF gear.

>no utility
>needing utility when you already shit out 10% more personal DPS than any other job and there's a fucking dedicated 30% crit buff on the way.
Same with SAM. "my damage is my utility" went from meme to fucking reality.

Cool.

How's Shadowbringers looking in that department?

that's a cute boy user, I wouldn't say its a mistake.

Awful, but somehow still better than most of the Viera I've seen posted on Yea Forums so far.

It seems like people don't know how to make their way around the character creator in this game.

You'd think with so few options that people would manage to fuck up less often.

Attached: 1536691982198.png (119x118, 35K)

SMN does the same dps as BLM currently you brainlet. I'm very confident they will be close as fuck to BLM again in shb.

Depends on how happy you would be to have Fordola as a dedicated knob polisher desu

I like being a lala but some sets look awful on us. Particularly anything that exposes the torso or a lot of skin because we have the proportions of a sack of potatoes.

Who the fuck is a weeb past the age of, like, 25?

If I ever met an unironic weeb in their 30s/40s, I'd honor kill them myself to save their family any further shame.

Attached: 1561255979997.jpg (647x644, 45K)

I think they learned from that mistake though with SB. SAM and RDM were just so ridiculously overtuned in addition to being piss easy to play, it was just stupid.

Even if hypothetically MCH is capable of equaling dancer (or any other dps) numbers, the execution barrier would still make it suboptimal to any other dps.

i wish they would add a title or something for people that have a capped character in 11 so i could avoid XIVbabby secondaries

biump

Most of the people in this thread and probably a ton of people you've met. When you're older you tend to be quieter about your hobbies unless you're a sperg.

Funny, I feel the same about anyone that posts wojaks

Pretty sure turbo faggots like Easy Allies Damiani and Mr Faggy have hit the level cap in XI.

The problem with MCH equaling DNC is that the DNC is also buffing someone else, making their effective DPS much higher.

MY
>has to move from aoe
DPS
>burns aeth manip to stack
IS
>cannot stay in leylines for full duration
MY
>no longer the only job with unlimited resources
UTILITY
>cannot rez retard teammate

this

Hey, thanks! I chose an extra condescending version just for you spergs. Love seeing you riled up.

Fucking this.

>merely pretending

With pleasure

We're becoming what we must. We are Ilberd now.

If you think about it maybe we all were already shadowniggers deep inside.

Based.

>I won't be able to wear the helmet as viera
WHY MUST IT BE LIKE THIS. YOSHI JUST MAKE THE EARS VISIBLE WHILE WEARING HELMETS. WHO CARES IF IT LOOKS RETARDED.

Attached: 1561135384909.png (660x464, 357K)

I'm considering trying out the free trial for this game
Will Shadowbringers actually change my free trial experience or no

>all those positionals
>all that ability bloat
>not even top dps

nope

hello i've been playing solo and finally decided on white mage will i regret this please say no

Eventually you will regret all time put into the game.

They're adding New Game+ so you might see more people running around, but probably not all that much.

Things will be a bit boring until level 30 or so, fair warning.

post your character, if you're so great.

>spoiler

That's fine. It isn't like some MMOs where a expansion brings an update, right? I can start now and I won't be getting an interior experience than if I waited a few days?

raid damage is more important how do people not understand this

Because fuck you and your parse

Not interested in doing that, but I've gotten enough unprovoked compliments about my character that I know I did an alright job with it.

They're planning on revamping the early game content eventually but I don't think that's going to happen right away with the expansion. I think it's still a few months / a year away. You should be fine to start now. Just make sure to pick a preferred world for the EXP bonuses.

I remember playing FFXIV back in like 2015 or 2016, can't remember. It was a somewhat memorable experience. The few things I remember are:

1.) Leveling was a mixed bag. Quests were pretty mudane, and enemies out in the world posed almost no challenge. At least at low level (1-20?).
2.) Finding and leveling the profession jobs was pretty fun. Loved how you had to get the mats to craft machines that you needed to make further things in the trade-skill jobs. Getting gear upgrades through crafting was also a cool feeling I hadn't experienced in a while in WoW.
3.) The first dungeon or two I did kinda felt braindead. Or maybe it wasn't a dungeon, I don't remember.
4.) Never talked to a single person and never needed to .Good ol' anti-social design.

Attached: 1560880564152.jpg (1062x955, 166K)

>I've gotten enough unprovoked compliments about my character that I know I did an alright job with it.
ERP faggot confirmed

>user posts his beautiful, donut steel character
>"wow nice sameface bro"
the end

ok?

They mostly fixed 1 with the later quests but you need to get to the first expansion to get to that point. The rest is pretty much the same.

I said unprovoked compliments, retard-kun.

Alright, thanks.

Attached: IMG_20190622_112851.jpg (1568x1740, 181K)

How do I make millions of gils?

> does 500 damage by itself
> does 450 damage by itself and a +5% damage buff for a few seconds that generally equates to 50 extra damage

Raid damage is only better than personal damage because personal damage is reliant on the skill of the user.. A shitty selfish DPS is infinitely less useful than a shitty selfless DPS, but if they're both good, the game is well-balanced enough that it doesn't matter.

Do maps the first week they come out

guys please

Attached: 1549418915170.jpg (617x1024, 55K)

I bring you

> does 300 damage by itself and fails to line up it's utility skills properly resulting in way less than optimal extra damage.

Which also happens to be your average XIV player.

Attached: not 06 28.png (505x620, 117K)

You neglected the part where the +5% damage buff also applies to everyone else in the raid.

And that all of them are also using their +% damage skills at the same time.

pretty much this, shitters gonna shit

Attached: loldrgs.png (120x297, 10K)

PvP in this game is some of the worst in any MMO. It's literally stapled on.Some brain dead nigger tranny could play WAR or MCH with one hand and still shit on everyone in FL. Don't even get me started on the advanced niggitry that is feast and the stupid fucking clique that calls itself "the pvp community". Nothing but win traders and faggots. When your top PvPer and the face of the community is selling seasonal rewards for RMT and now one bats an eye at it until the fucker gets banned you know its fucked.

Go ahead Pissa shitters, cry in your hugbox on discord. I know several of you post here. No one is going to play with you and the general community considers you all a joke.

Attached: 1549067798160.png (527x470, 207K)

we're almost there... we're GONNA FUCKING MAKE IT

Attached: 1561089621632.jpg (720x696, 125K)

That is actually a surprisingly decent party.

It was nice the mnk is my buddy, I'm the sam

I actually thought it used to not be so bad but then they dumbed all the PvP skills down and I stopped caring.

Of course it is, which is why FFXIV's end game design has been so flawed for so long.

Every job should have equal effective utility or no effective utility. Any imbalance just ruins the game because autist min/maxers will make sure everyone knows that any minor inferiority or superiority is definitely known as unviable or viable respectively.

Are they now? Post these amazing pf groups you've found where everyone lines everything up perfectly.

is there a way to play with a US friend? im on EU

based schizo blogposter

Oh, you were talking about pugs. Yeah selfish DPS usually ends up being better there because everyone is retarded. It's a mixed bag though. I've had some savage pugs where at least most things stayed relatively lined up.

Be on the same server.

Make a character on their server?

meant with current character, like in a party finder

You'd still have to at least have a character on the same NA data center.

If you aren't on the same DC, then no.

Can someone post the list of servers and a brief description of their PF, language, etc? i saw someone post it a few days ago

When is the new expansion even out?
Do I have time to level my new job?

the 28th

Early Access is the 28th, I think it's July 2nd for everyone else.

do servers free up eventually? or are they locked down before and during exp launch?

Shit so not much time.
Is early access just buying the game at all or is it limited to some bs collectors edition or some other scam?

finally in the fringes bros, im gonna make it

Yea. I think they're locked right now because they're really trying to flow the new players who are trying it out into the low pop ones. So the servers that already have a moderate pop don't explode on release day.
I expect them to open up more a bit after launch.

Early access is just preordering, it comes with a new exp earring and a black fat chocobo mount.

alright thanks I will check it out

Black fat chocobo is an Amazon promotion, simply buying Shadowbringers doesn't give that to you

Yeah. He's fat so he's funny instead of cringey.

Look at the retarded stormblood scholar parse tranny that clearly never played a healer before stormblood.

You had to go into Cleric Stance to DPS before Stormblood as a healer, which swapped your INT and MND making you unable to heal. It was the most unfun shit ever.

black chobobo is amazon only. the collectors edition of SHB does give grani though

can confirm, Cleric trance was hot ass, the fact that it was on GCD was even worse

based bro