Don't draw the right units by turn 5

>don't draw the right units by turn 5
>lose game
Wow, great game, fucktards.

Attached: dims?quality=85&image_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fimages%2Fdims%3Fresize%3D2000%252C2000%25 (1200x675, 118K)

It's literally RNG: The game
>inb4 git gud
It's not possible to git gud if you're rolling shitty units

>that guy who's getting shit on for the first 6 rounds and then comes back to reverse sweep after selling ALL of his characters and makes a new, better hero lineup

What did OP mean by this?

>Complaining about RNG
There's literally a taunt that says "RNG hates me!" The fuck did you expect?

Attached: 2i7j3m.jpg (1120x640, 75K)

A good game for starters.

I never thought about that. I'm still just stacking a certain alliances. brainlet life stuff.

Attached: meme.jpg (920x857, 77K)

>wtf is rng doing in this drawing game

Literally doesn't happen. Even if you put a team of quickpick rares out, they're still 1-stars vs multiple 2/3-stars.

you can pivot to any comp until ~15 round, then only reasonable changes are possible (goblins into mages/hunters for example).

I feel like there is so many unspoken rules to play and win in this game.

>if I play poker and don't get flushes the game sucks
you're supposed to calculate your odds, although I'll let it slide because neither Valve nor Riot make it easy to find out what your odds are at rolling units

It is pretty annoying to lose because you picked a comp thats leaving you with 1 stars until round 10, then to see that unit you ignored pass by 9 times.
How are you supposed to know you would roll only 2 PAs the entire game but 10 fucking Lycans?
It's been said several times already, but it really is RNG the game, more so than card games or any other genre.
But it's still fun to play so I don't know, weird game

Can someone shill this game to me? I don't know shit about autochess

it isnt odd at all, when you buy a phantom assassin you take one rare out of the pool but leave the lycan in the rare pool to keep coming back

A heads up, this is basically the most powerful combo in the game. Get the druid passive, the summon passive, and this shit is absolutely unbeatable. SF deals absolutely crazy DPS, treant tanks like shit and heals, enchant heals too, ogre and warlock are both tank and heals, np, lycan and druid summon overpowered shit nonstop since they're tanky above lvl 2, and it just absolutely overwhelms the opponent, since it makes them waste their right-clicks/CC on them.

Attached: underlords_2019_06_22_22_42_46_193.jpg (2560x1080, 1.22M)

It's like a card game but reskinned to be on a chess board. If you don't like card games you won't like this

It's like if you took a MTG Draft and a RTS Bot, smashed them together and made a game out of it.

*entire team gets annihilated by Medusa lvl 2*

are there really people who are this bad at the game?

I literally fought against a lvl 3 Medusa in my last game and it did absolutely nothign to my team. Druid, Treant and Enchant give each other free lvls, and they were all lvl 3 by then. Also, half of all matches you won't even proc medusa's ulti, since it takes a long ass time for her to regen shit, unless you build around her I guess.

Poker has wagering you dumb shit. Your comparison works better with reach mahjong.

>unless you build around her I guess.
Imagine that.

you can make wagering a mechanic in anything, besides you're waging your health and income the entire game