What exactly is wrong with this statement?

What exactly is wrong with this statement?

Attached: 68AE07FBBCBC4B9F83065323B79315E2.jpg (1280x723, 192K)

He didn't say on average.

>PER CAPITA

pretty much agree, just dont tell them that to their face and the world will keep moving.

Absolutely nothing, I tip my hat to you good sir.

Attached: gentleman.png (900x900, 727K)

Nothing. It sold me on the legion

>not siding with House
l m a o

the fact that it's in the same picture as a FCO face

I side with House every time but he's not wrong.

that is not true for the Fallout universe

>not playing a female with 10 cha and 1 int who joins the legion because they have fit guys.

Nothing if you're 15 I guess.

Its not true to Roman society which while prejudiced against women was more about class.

Other way around

>putting any points into cha in new vegas

Everyone thinks theyre hot shit til they get rolled on by a brotherhood knight in power armour or popped in the nutsack from 600ft away by an NCR Anti-Materiel Rifle.

Legion aint shit

>not putting enough points into CHA to get that lesbian soldier to hit on you

Attached: 1560786712493.gif (292x278, 1.24M)

factually nothing, but anyone who has to say it aloud is compensating for being weak.
imagine going into a class full of 4th graders and saying "I could take ANY of you in a fight." probably true but pathetic

You are gonna try and tell me male slaves had it better than the wife of a aristocrat?

For me it's confirmed bachelor

>he can't go into a class of 4th graders and take any of them in a fight

This. On every single playthrough, I always have set Charisma to 1, while the others vary. It's pretty much useless.

he's a virgin, so he's unable to emit any worthy opinion as he can't perform one of the most basic human's functions

>but anyone who has to say it aloud is compensating for being weak.
This line of reasoning is why humanity will never move on beyond being a useless emotional species. You are simply incapable of existing in a functional duality.

Strength and End were always my dump stats

Yeah, if you don't start with at least 8 Endurance naturally you're not playing New Vegas right.

It's not meant to be

>bimbo playthrough
Why did I never think of this before
Shit is there any way I can start out with normal stats and gradually become a bimbo through the course of the game

Attached: 1409938652252.png (250x250, 136K)

They certainly weren't getting nagged to death, let me tell you

Ow, I almost cut myself on all that edge.

Yeah, just start with 4 or 5 CHA and get the male and female persuasion perks first off.

I usually put most of the points into Endurance, Intelligence and Luck.

well, his name is cursor
how many cursors do you know?

>What exactly is wrong with this statement?
It's the current year.

Moving beyond being emotional species means voluntary extinction because there's no particular reason to life.

bluepilled and not based

You will never become as gods.

>FCO
Yikes