I feel like I barely have games for this console

I feel like I barely have games for this console.

>4 ports

Attached: EC30C542-FF64-4B34-A911-2E523C6A6AF3.jpg (2840x3349, 2.44M)

Good taste user

Stop buying ports than retard

you're right, the switch literally only has mediocre exclusives and downgraded ports

Attached: 1553750758633.png (160x192, 876)

They’re worth it to me because I didn’t own a Wii U, but if you did, games are pretty slim.

>They’re worth it to me because I didn’t own a Wii U
>still complains about it
nigger make up yo mind

I know I don’t have Empty Field Explorer 2017, I’ll buy it when it hits $30

yeah, i only have like 5 games for the switch. everything on there doesn't interest me at the moment, and all multiplats are much better to be played on different consoles.

I was under the impression that portability was the main appeal of the Switch. So, ports of previously non-portable games is not necessarily a bad thing.

I don't mind the ports so much.
I mean, too many ports is too many ports, obviously, and I'm not just buying everything all willy-nilly
But if there's a game coming out for everything, and there's no huge depreciation in quality between versions, then I'm grabbing the Switch port. The switch's portability makes them worth it.

Why aren't there any games for the Switch? It sold really well so why aren't more devs trying to capitalize on it?

They’re still not new

The switch is not portable. Don't know who came up with this lie.

Attached: 1561251158247.png (739x824, 893K)

It’s about as portable as a laptop

they're new to (You)

I see 3 there.

DKC, Mario Kart, Captain Toad, Bayonetta.

>have 1.6tb of switch xci files
>still only play the same 3 games

What’s wrong with me Yea Forums?

You can drag it around your house. Kind of like a laptop.

WTF IS THAT?

A portable is something you can slip in your pocket. What happened to shit like the 3DS or the PSP?

>Bayonetta + Bayonetta 2
>Sonic Mania Plus
>Splatoon 2
>Super Mario Odyssey
>Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
>Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes
>The World Ends With You: Final Remix

dis all i got
picking up mario maker and tropical freeze this week
and hyrule warriors when i get paid

>Captain Toad
That shit came out on the Wii U?

it is portable since it has a battery. This idea that is has to be small to be portable is ridiculous, for electronics to classify as portable they simply have to work with a battery - this is why laptops/tablets are also portable devices. Obviously, they're not exactly pocket-sized but they are portable. You can't, for example, lug around a PS4 with you to play on the bus.

Fake cameltoe panties

>What's wrong with me
Probably that you're a dumb smelly piratefag. Try taking a shower sometime.

Nothing, those consoles still exist. I rarely ever carried those in my pocket anyway. I used to carry my GBA in my pocket sometimes but I was a small kid back then.

It’s just not convenient, it requires a carrying case

Just wait for the (alleged) Switch mini

see by your logic the original gameboy isn't portable since it didn't fit in most pockets (at least up until the conveniently-named "gameboy pocket" was a thing)

Portable just means you don't have to connect it to external power. It's not the first portable system that you can't fit in your pocket, either.

>Ultimate
more like 4.5 ports lol

>portable
>3DS
>PSP

Are you wearing cargo shorts like an autist?

Get Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle
No, seriously, it's actually good

Where's Splatoon 2 OP?

smash 4 and ultimate are barely alike

I played the free weekend, I don’t get it. Plus I’d rather have single player games anyway.

Why would you buy physical for the Switch. Get a 400+GB microSD.

I kind of ignored it, but it is usually pretty cheap.

Laptops are different since you have to sit them on a surface. The switch is so large that it gives you arm fatigue after awhile and the touch screen is a nightmare to navigate.

The gameboy was a product of it's time and the first handheld that was worth shit. There were worse offenders back then, like CD players and brickphones. Technology is supposed to get better.

No point, the switch is already a great console when docked. Don't see why I'd waste money on one I can't hack.

I can fit my vita in a pair of skinny jeans. I carry it with me everyday.

I don’t care about the alleged “portability”

if you can fit a vita in your jeans there's no reason you can't fit the switch via detaching the joycon (just put those in your other pocket), as the switch tablet itself is almost the same length/width/depth as a vita once joycons are removed.

>bought a switch to play TSA, Metroid Prime 4, SMTV, Fast RMX, and Smash
>TSA is no longer exclusive
>Metroid Prime 4 got scrapped and has to be rebuilt from the ground up
>radio silence on SMTV
At least the Wii U ports are fun I guess

Attached: 1538366029975.jpg (400x288, 26K)

>The switch is so large that it gives you arm fatigue
you know about tabletop mode, right?

I sell mine after I am done because it fee;s hard to justify how much they cost compared to other games.

5 you mean

>buying a console for games that aren't out yet
why do you retards never learn?
5 games rule or bus; if it doesn't have 5 games currently released for it that you want, then skip it.

unironically better then my ps4 collection and ive had half a decade to build it. Consider yourself lucky

Attached: just tranny man.png (662x478, 22K)

The height is the reason why it doesn't fit properly dumdum, plus I'd have to take off my joycons and potentially damage my rails. I'd rather play it the optimum way, in docked mode.

The only thing worse than holding a switch is holding a joycons. Fuckin gross dude.

the height is almost the exact same when joycons are detached, there's like 2-3 millimeters difference. Also I have never heard of anyone damaging the rails
>The only thing worse than holding a switch is holding a joycons
that makes no sense, if you're holding a switch you are by nature also holding the joycons attached to it

legit why the fuck did you buy one if you apparently hate the hardware this much?

>The switch is so large that it gives you arm fatigue

start hitting the gym or something holy shit dude

Attached: welp.jpg (320x311, 17K)

No I'm wearing jeans.

What do you think about this game?

Attached: file.png (309x500, 470K)

>somebody Fell for teh Captain toad meme

thank God I'm not alone, what a waste of money.

>skinny jeans.
Found your problem faggot

It has a charm to it, I enjoyed it

>height is almost the exact same
Not sure how you're measuring height, maybe length in your case? Either way the difference is significant.

>if you're holding a switch you are by nature also holding the joycons attached to it
You're also resting your fingers along the back of the switch. The joycons feel like undersized wiimotes in comparison
>why the fuck did you buy one if you apparently hate the hardware this much?
Because it has smash bros, BOTW and Odyssey. Also I got it for dirt cheap. It definitely is the worst built console I've ever owned.

I do go to the gym, I just play games longer than an hour cause I'm not a casual.

Attached: 1561253344268.jpg (2560x1920, 3.24M)

Same boat, I got one pretty early for fire emblem, the new gen of pokemon, smt5, xenoblade2, and whatever new jrpg iPs come later but...
>fire emblem got delayed twice(at least it's coming soon)
>the new gen of pokemon has assets that look shitter than zelda 64
>smt5: vaporware-levels of radio silence
>xenoblade2: boring single player mmo battle system and gacha shit straight outta a phone game
>as a rpg fan there isnt much, just gimped ports of things I've already played and square enix table scraps like i am setsuna and octopath

At least no more heroes 3 is coming, I guess..

nice try lad but it's obvious in your image that the vita is moved lower down to try and exaggerate the height difference

>xenoblade2: boring single player mmo battle system and gacha shit straight outta a phone game
Shit taste

Joy come in one pocket
Console in the other

Unless you wear women’s pants you shouldn’t have a problem

Should have hacked your Switch nigga

Hehehe, you caught me. It's still at that threshold where the size makes it inconvenient for pocket travel, a damn shame in my opinion.

See Even if you take the joycons off, you'll still have a massive rectangular bulge in your pants. It could work if you wear cargo pants like an autist.

What can I say? Women love it when they can see the outline of my massive dick.

>i go to the gym
>my arms get tired holding 1 pound

I played for 7 hours today, handheld laying of the couch and bed holding it up in the air with no problems
stop skipping arm day

Attached: doubt.jpg (268x160, 5K)

>It's still at that threshold where the size makes it inconvenient for pocket travel
I agree, but I also would argue that the Vita is also uncomfortable to carry in a pocket as well, yet you don't seem to mind carrying that around in your pocket apparently.

how can i downloaded nintedo first party via hbg shop

Who said anything about portability? The game carts are a pain to remove without undocking the system. It moves slightly in the dock and might scratch the system you swine.

This. The Vita is actually longer than the Switch and has slightly more depth as well. The Switch is only slightly larger than the N3DSXL as well, and again, it has less depth.

That does not sound comfy at all. I can't even sleep on my back, laying on your side is the best way to lazy game man.

Why are you lying? My Vita is about the same size as my phone. You could argue that the analog sticks get in the way, but then not counting the joycons is straight up cheating.

First, try learning how to speak english. Second, kill yourself.

I have my Switch, Model 1 Vita, and 3DS in my hands right now and am comparing the sizes myself.

dude you can see in your own image that the vita is longer and thicker, switch is only slightly wider by like a centimeter. Ya just gotta detach the joycons and put them in another pocket.

Only games I have are the FF7 port, Gato Roboto, BOTW and Mario Odyssey.
Only game I've been meaning to get are MK8D, and the Bayonetta ports, but I can't buy Bayonetta used because it has the digital code in the box instead of a cartridge for both games.

Attached: 1561183521148.gif (500x280, 432K)

But having to remove the joycons is proof that it's inconvenient to carry a switch in your pockets, and doesn't really change much since you have to dedicate another pocket to the joycons anyways.

>lazy on your side
true beta posture

>carry a switch in your pockets
Does anybody really carry any handheld in their pockets? I've always tossed mine in a bag in a case. What autist ACTUALLY brings handhelds along with them to situations which don't require a bag of some kind?

Attached: 1559947763267.png (671x603, 168K)

>being able to conveniently remove the joycons is proof of the inconvenience

I'm feeling exactly the same way tonight、user. Its feels like a fucking rip and the e shop is just fucking nigger shovel wear.

Get Yoshi crafted world op. Playing through it right now and its super comfy. I'd also recommend Disgaea V since you like JRPG.

What, you don't like spooning ya queer?

I go to work and sit on my stupid ass all day long, its just a short walk from where I live. I carry everything I need in my pockets and stock the fridge with stuff for lunch twice a month.

>having to dedicate two pockets for one device is not inconvenient

you'll have to dedicate 2 pockets at minimum anyway to bring games with you, and that goes for just about any handheld.

>I go to work and sit on my stupid ass all day long, its just a short walk from where I live. I carry everything I need in my pockets and stock the fridge with stuff for lunch twice a month.
>t. Obese sloppy ass faggot with no future

It'll stay that way, too. Nintendo is more in the business of porting games and the shittiest indie titles than making new shitty games.

Should I get Smash or Splatoon for the single player? At least with Smash I can skip the DLC, but everyone raves about Octo dlc, turning it into a $70 game that I won't play online

>you'll have to dedicate 2 pockets at minimum anyway to bring games with you
Lmao, hell no. I'm a piratefag. I'll be damned if I pay for a game in 2019.

Naw dog, I'm 5'11 145lbs. If anything, I need to put a little weight on.

do a pushup and eat a cheeseburger, christ

I'm sorry, you can steal the burger if you are so inclined

>t. Lanklet faggot

>I'm a piratefag
I thought you were OP who buys physical?
guess I got mixed up

I have BoTW on the Wii U too.

I wouldn't count Octopath Traveler as a port simply because it released as a Switch exclusive.

Attached: 2019062222103000-57B4628D2267231D57E0FC1078C0596D.jpg (1280x720, 261K)

Eh, if you haven't played the first one and don't want to touch MP maybe not. Though I say give turfwar and salmon run a shot. Just never, NEVER tough rank. For your own sanity.

>I have BoTW on the Wii U too.

how much performance difference is there really? Does Zora's domain still turn into a slideshow on switch?

I'm working on it, used to be 130 about six months ago. I've stopped eating garbage and starting drinking those shitty Walmart protein shakes before working out.

I do own a couple of physical games for online play. Smash bros stays in the cartridge slot 24/7.

not him but performance is far worse on wii u

I hope you get killed in a car accident

I hope you get killed in a car bomb

I have five games digitally pre-=purchased and pre-installed and it's only June.

Mario Maker 2
My Friend Pedro
Crash Team Racing
Dragon Quest Builders 2
Cadence of Hyrule
I still plan on buying:

Luigi's Mansion 3
Mario and Sonic at the Olympics
Astral Chains
Pokemon Sword and Shield
The Witcher 3
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
Among other titles
So if anyone is worried about their 2019 year with the Switch because of Animal Crossing's delay they need to sell their Switch because they have stopped loving gaming.

Attached: Pepe family.jpg (1242x1551, 183K)