We have

We have

- Autochess mod for Dota 2
- Standalone version of the mod by the same team
- Teamfight Tactics by Riot
- Underlords by Valve

Which one is objective better and more fun to play?
Or should we wait 10 more years for Nintendo to make a Pokemon version.

Attached: teamfight-tactics.jpg (640x400, 73K)

Just wait for the Touhou version
it'll be 10x better and also have bullet hell mechanics

Attached: B761E481C48C5A96C90E7F1D309CB20F167DD3E7[1].jpg (3035x2149, 3.23M)

Unit AI always kills games of this type eventually. It's why nobody likes RTS.

the lol version is surprisingly the most complex and riot treats its employees like slaves so it will probably get the most frequent updates but you can't play it currently without sitting in a huge queue

>Which one is objective better and more fun to play?
None, they each have pretty different actual play.
None of them even cost money so play them and decide for yourself what you like instead of being a drone.

the riot version is the only version that has actual 1v1 so it's automatically the best.

theyre all kinda the same

league is the most different

maybe the best?

Odd players and winstreaks don't work with direct battles. Also, doesn't the Riot one still use the broken item system?

really surprised that with all the great changes they made to underlords, they didn't change the weird mechanic of fighting a copy of an opponent's army.
Why is this even implemented? The only reason I can think of is to handle an odd number of players - how does TFT handle it?

Haven't watched tft, what happens when there are an odd # of players in it? also what doesn't work about winstreaking with 1v1

All the auto chess are pretty much the same. Just pick which one fancies your aesthetics. lol players would want to see champs. Dota players would want to see heroes. 10-year-olds would want to see mobile-esque characters.

Underlords is literally a mobile game. Every change they made was to make it a better mobile game which is why they reworked the item system and made it worse. When there's an odd number of players in TFT one player is randomly chosen to use the old system of playing purely on defense against a cloned army and doesn't damage the opponent when they win. Everyone else is fighting as normal.

>also what doesn't work about winstreaking with 1v1
There is a slight home field advantage that makes it theoretically possible for every player at once to get a winstreak. With direct fights, wins are a limited resource.

>they reworked the item system and made it worse
>Make items drop evenly and also make passives for fun team builds
Vs
>Stack a rage blade and any other item on an ADC or ludins on A-sol
Yah riots items are really changing the game.

Dota AutoChess (Dota client) > Underlords > TFT > Epic Store-backed Drodo autochess (mobile)

none of them are fun to "play"
these games are literally lower than gacha
file them in the trash with idlers and clickers

The League one does enough new things to make me say its the best option right now.
The item system is better, everyone gets 1 item per PVE round. If you win, you actually get to choose one of three. If you lose, you get none. People are literally going 4-5 PVE rounds on TFT with no drops with the only items being from carousel.

I would still say League's item system edges out Underlords because of the combining. I'd say the items are a bit to strong, and they've done like 3 balance patches now, but there is no true dead item. In Dota if you get a Claymore, its just a fucking Claymore. They really need to let items be combined in Underlords

>The riot version is best
Fuck no, i've been playing the test version and its pretty much who ever gets lucky with their first 5 items wins, a fully stacked rageblade cleave ult will win every single match, its why everyone rushes brand or auralian sol or even both

gotcha, I guess someone could argue that wins being a limited resource is good though - not sure myself. How exactly is there a home field advantage? isn't everything just mirrored?

Riot's unfortunately

Defender moves first.

yeah tft item system is bad. ideal would be underlords' item system + intuitive combining like in tft

No, this shit doesn't work at all if there's an odd number of players.
Especially if there's only 3 left it means one of them has everything to lose and nothing to gain.

is this in Underlords or TFT or both? seems like a mechanic that could just be removed for balance if needed

Each of them are good except Riot's.

In typical Riot fashion they copied the games without understanding what the fuck they're making, right now its a broken mess and no strategy can beat the sorcerer cleave strategy at the moment and the RNG item system is trash.

>made the item system worse
You couldn't be more wrong

Meanwhile in every other game everyone only has something to lose and nothing to gain. Having an 8 player match where everyone wins is fucking retarded.

>selling tier 2 and 3 costs money
fuck that

>ASSFAGGOTS trash finally dies
>An equally shitty genre takes its place

I've given up on PC gaming at this point.

>seeing this horrible sameface bland aesthetic of modern moe
I'd rather gouge my eyes out

Did you miss fortnite or something?

Save everyone some time and do it right now.

You face a "phantom" of another player