Imagine releasing morrowind on PC the same year this was set to release on consoles

imagine releasing morrowind on PC the same year this was set to release on consoles
Bethesda must have been embarrassed

Attached: GZLE01-1.png (2404x1440, 2.61M)

Same year as SMS too, embarrassing really.

Attached: Sunshine.png (1199x676, 1.66M)

Am I the only one that still hates the WW art style? I played WW when the dolphin emulator came out for the first time, and I avoided it because I couldn't take anything about the game seriously.

Yeah, Morrowind didn't have nearly enough bings and nowhere near the wahoo content I look for in my games.

Keep on being epic fellow Nintendo bros and sisters!

like it or not it still looked miles ahead of morrowind

you forgot the fact morrowind looks like complete shit even for 2002

>comparing different artstyles.

This nigger is on a mission

based

dont even have to do that just compare the quality of the character models or the textures

These games aren't nearly as good looking as TES3: Poopoo Diarrhea World. Nintendies are so delusional

Attached: The-Elder-Scrolls-III-Morrowind-Tarhiel.jpg (1440x914, 67K)

that literally looks like it belong on the nintendo 64

They're still completely different artstyles. The windwaker style is much easier and cheaper to develop than the realistic style of the elder scrolls.

why cant you just admit PC was trash in 2002 and the gamecube had it beat hands down?

The Wind Waker is the worst Zelda game. It's only liked by people who grew up with it.

Don't bother. Bethesda's artstyle is ugly, but What Morrowind did that made it an impressive game has nothing to do with the artstyle and anyone who tries to boil it down to that is either retarded or bating you.

They were embarresed they had to share the year with such a SOULESS unfinished game.

MW is like the incarnation of the reddit-soiboi
t. I spent 8 years on the official forums back in the day and know the sort of people MW fans are

Because its not true. Look at the lack of textures on wind waker. The grass and ocean are just blue and green colors with no effort put in. It looks fine for a cartoon but saying its better than anything is retarded because its literally bottom of the barrel and just a way to save money. I can't believe you can't understand this.

Woah now buddy there's a difference between WW shitting on Morrowind and the GameCube shitting on PC at the time. That's blatantly false no matter what you cherry pick. Morrowind just looked awful

show me one 2002 PC game that looked in anyway impressive

>and I avoided it because I couldn't take anything about the game seriously.
are video games meant to be taken seriously?

Warcraft 3

>top down
next!

It's true. It did look dated even by the standards of the time. So did Deus Ex for that matter, you could do a lot better by 2000 standards than DX

Jedi Knight 2?

Iron Storm
The Thing

Attached: 1512280863771.gif (365x205, 1.17M)

not him, and I love WC3, but it looked like dog shit even back then,

>show me one 2002 PC game that looked in anyway impressive
Nigga fucking late N64 Rareware games blow the fuck out of Morrowind