What were they thinking?

What were they thinking?

Attached: 5A3FC607-3A9D-4ED7-9283-884C9C4EC302.png (919x551, 609K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HWrxD17yM0U
youtube.com/watch?v=trOiSsnRWUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>we want the tranny audience

They read my diary

Attached: forsitx.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Attached: FzGfP7T.jpg (638x638, 150K)

Devilman (2004)

youtube.com/watch?v=HWrxD17yM0U

Attached: 763535.png (801x724, 707K)

King Ghidorah

catering to women by putting PMS symbolism in games.

Attached: PMS (((art))).jpg (209x241, 8K)

>Left: Mom said it's my turn to play
>Middle: Fuck I shit my pants
But what does the right expression represent?

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
OH MAMA MIA
MAMA MIA
MAMA MIA
LET ME GO

Why is gears of war even a thing? I can only imagine people who look like Fred Durst playing a game like gears of war in like 2008. Who is their audience now? Dude bros and Cholos have moved on to other games.

>this is fine

Attached: 1467349397490.jpg (526x406, 72K)

wtf were they thinking??

The original Gears of War was actually pretty revolutionary with how well its cover system worked via contextual presses of the A button. Pretty much the standard that everybody copies even to this day.

I honestly thought it was okay, although I didn't/don't know what it's supposed to mean. The funny thing is that I knew Yea Forums would be hawking over this immediately it aired.

Attached: pepe1.png (800x728, 32K)

Thanks for the serious reply. I could never get past the people who tried to get me into Gears of War. I will try the first one when I have the chance.

I will also say that the active reload system is really cool and more games need to copy it.

Gears was macho as fuck but since cliffy left the fag in charge is trying to pander to as many people as possible. This is why women have a pronounced role and they even added an arab. Just slightly annoying on a game that was based around macho dudes chainsawing monsters.

I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR

Attached: Odd-Fellows-Rest-820x820.png (820x820, 366K)

youtube.com/watch?v=trOiSsnRWUc

>Right: Oh god, this shit caked up in my pants feels so gooood

IM SO FUCKING LONELY AND HORNY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It was a different time...

>Drop the focus from Marcus' boring son
>Give it to a literal who who has the same gimmick as above except her grandma is the locust queen
The gameplay for 4 was alright but the characters and the Bairdbots were some weak shit. Also not giving Carmine anything but a mention of how he died off screen.

>C. Carmine survives like a boss after everybody voted to keep him alive
>Gets the Rookie treatment
Absolute faggotry

Attached: 1560300491525.png (833x500, 432K)

I thought it was cool and the music was pretty dope, stop hating just so you can be contrarian.

>dude, she's going mad lmao
>dude, remember Mad World lmao

I'm just racking my brain so hard trying to remember where I saw this before
hmm...

Attached: InfestedKerrigan_SCR_HeadAnim.gif (180x193, 1.56M)

>new infiltration mode
>have to sneak a bomb into a locust hive and turn it on
>a bomb
WHY THE FUCK
ISNT
IT
A
GODDAMN
RESONATOR

Attached: 1506331523381.jpg (560x420, 37K)

does she have autism like the mass effect girl

>We need to show the physiological effects of war in a way women can comprehend

The idea was cool but it went on for too fucking long
And we still got no actual fucking gameplay, only gameplay was the new multiplayer mode nobody asked for

psychological fuck

>hey, you know what REALLY sells video games?? GETTING WOKE!

It took Swedenstein: The New Colossus just under a month to be place on deep discount because the sales were so pathetic. I want to see if Gears of Woke can break that record to the bargain bin.

wtf were they thinking??

They want de snoy audience

>Gears of War is a hyper-masculine franchise that careted exclusively to the dudebros and male auditory and portrayed buff brutal soldiers killing buff ugly motherfuckers in most brutal ways
>devs became so delusional about who they are making their games for they are actually trying to promote the game through a fucking female character

Attached: 1555332400873.jpg (525x525, 35K)

BUG MOMMY BUG MOMMY BUG MOMMY BUG MOMMY BUG MOMMY BUG MOMMY

Attached: meeeeee.gif (500x278, 2.42M)

Looks like she’s taking a massive shit

I wonder how Cliffy feels about his dudebro game being almost bastardised.

Attached: Helosteverything.jpg (468x268, 51K)

probably the worst vidya trailer ive ever seen

They weren't

This, plus dumbass robots. No satisfaction in killing robots. Especially when the gun the series is known for has a fucking chainsaw.

he has zero right to complain.

Attached: afMNiso[1].png (630x1011, 530K)

Constipation.

>this will be COOL, trippy, and DEEP!
>this will surely get people to take us serious

clearly, some(((one))) took over at some point

it would be much, much worse if this faggot was still at the helm

Attached: Gears 5.jpg (800x600, 109K)

Why would he care? Instead of fixing lawbreakers he was harping about their unisex bathrooms.

>What were they thinking?
"we need to appeal to women"

it's actually a great summation of women in vidya. uninteresting and do nothing, yet we're constantly told they're interesting and important while they suck up a shitload of screentime.

Attached: man of many minds lmao.png (500x748, 510K)

All they care about making this game for are Mexicans and eSports faggots and we all know how Gears 4 worked out for eSports faggots.
>shoves eSports news and content into your face everytime you start up Gears 4

Attached: 1504791477526.jpg (1920x1080, 121K)

I think they didn't just go heavy handed on the symbolism. They went above and beyond so that there is no room for any other interpretations thusly so killing a prospective future.

Map out a swarm hive vs putting in poison gas after being taken there by a snatcher. I think you may be confusing a resonator for a lightmass bomb lol

Bump

BUY MY GAAAAAAAAAAME

Attached: AAAAAAAAAA.png (599x507, 380K)

I only played the first 2 gears games. They were about Buff McHuge dudes killing shit and one guy crying about his dead wife. Why is it about some emo lady now?

Can someone provide a link as to what this trailer is?

The same reason CoD is taking a stab at the whole "moral grey area of war" bullshit, they want to change and try new things, while having the financial backing of investors who only care about the name of the video game

>can't simply type up the trailer in YouTube search

Attached: 1510386911875.jpg (600x600, 41K)

Clayton lived.
That Carmine was the fourth brother. Though Clayton had an unused death where he died like a chad.

why do people hate this game? shes the grandaughter of the locust queen, thats something id like to find more about it makes sense for her to be the focus even more than marcus son because those meathead games never explained any locust motivations.

though id rather have seen cole train take the lead given a choice.

yeah i don't really see the appeal for girls at all

Is it gears of war? Just watched the announcement trailer, its not in there

Bump

You are seriously haven't noticed people talking about Gears in this thread? You're a fucking dumbass.

Attached: 1503401215171.jpg (870x675, 129K)

why is it whenever woman makes any expression other than a moderate smile or a resting bitch face, you guys ask if she has a mental disability or genetic disorder?

Because these "women" are even uglier than your average wench IRL

Yeah it’s pretty retarded. Do they really think the only barrier for women in this franchise was the male protagonists?

they're changing gears for all their tranny sjw man hating lesbian fans. i mean those are the only one who would such shit. glad i never went pass judgement. ill keep replaying those.

Not really. Real women can make those expressions too. They just try not to make them in front of others because it makes them look less attractive.

It's literally andromeda level of facial animation.

Attached: Gears of andromeda.jpg (830x516, 20K)

IM ONLY HUMAN AFTER ALL

What was even the point? I didn't get it. It made an okay game look retarded.

Isn't Gears still somewhat relevant in Mexico?