>ecelebs belong on Yea Forums
Why does it have to be like this?

Attached: image0.jpg (800x660, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
4stats.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because the moderation legitimately hates Yea Forums

But why? Are clicks really so important that they would let Yea Forums become the bait board?

This.
They want Yea Forums to be nothing but cancer because they hate Yea Forumsirgins.
I do too, but all they're doing is ensuring that crossboarders will continue to shit up the rest of Yea Forums and make shit worse.
Which, let's be honest, is probably what they want.

>Somehow get a second Dio
>Die once
>Come back
>Die again
>Game over

Shouldn't I have come back twice?

we have to make room for more twitter screencap and smash threads

the alternative is letting /vg/ back on Yea Forums, which might be a fate worse than death

resetera applying for jannies

General threads are trash and you should die

It's not about clicks, any overlap between the moderators hatred of it's users and Gook Moots profit seeking is a happy coincidence for both parties.
Mods want boards like Yea Forums and Yea Forums to be shit. They hate us.

>not just remaking the threads endlessly
Fuck the police.

But why? What's there to gain for the mods?

Spite

Not really, I would unironically take /vg/ over modern Yea Forums.
I'd rather the catalog be full of LITERALLY nothing but generals over 200 Twitter screenshot, /pol/ bait, and shitposting threads.

more time spent on better boards
no hassle of moderating a shithole
pure pettiness, SCP:SL got contained in /vg/ and died from it just because a faggot mod was buttblasted one of his scp applications got rejected by the wiki

It has to be this.
In what world would an objective, impartial moderation team filter "s-o-y" as fast as they did but leave incel to be spammed in every single thread for months without an end in sight?

so LC is in /vg/ now? well the posters were getting dumber by the minute, so maybe that's for the better...even more e-celebs picking it up now also isn't helping.

They do it for free since they can't work whilst they dilate

Does the Yea Forums staff gets paid?
Is Hiro the only one who gets shekels?

Patch when

Multiple threads got moved there, but they still get posted here from time to time, just without the name in the op, which ends up hurting literally everyone.

lmao no they take pride in doing it for free

No, it's not.
If it's a video game, you should be allowed to discuss it on Yea Forums.

/vg/ was for people who wanted not just a thread all of the time, but a support group for that game. That's part of why /vg/ threads are so cancerous to be in: it's a surrogate community on Yea Forums.

El Dewrito had the same thing happen to it, and it was only allowed for about a week; during prime-time when everyone was playing.

Basically

isn't Yea Forums like the biggest board on the site?

One of them, yes.
And?

Spite for what? Do we even know this?

are you surprised mods hate anything? also stop moving 2hu threads from Yea Forums to /jp/. its annoying

Attached: Ben Ben tea.jpg (1690x2048, 448K)

they arent video games

yeah they are. its still vidya related. if visual novels can get threads, so can 2hu

tl;dr:
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

Sounds like they both went off at the same time.

They are though. More than rehashed soijak #2753 and ethics department st least.

Number 2-hu is a soundtrack and nothing more

Why the fuck is ffxiv still allowed to have two concurrent threads up on Yea Forums when everything is getting banished to /vg/ despite the fact that neither LC nor Mahjong soul had active generals and XIV does. Where is the consistency?

>make thread about videogames
>0 responses, page ten and gone in less than five minutes
This is why, Yea Forums is garbage and actively ignores videogame threads

Attached: Richard.png (407x435, 26K)

I actually think the secret to Yea Forums is not to follow the rules but to spam your topic frequently enough.
Mods will eventually give up banning you for and anons will get mad and reply to your spam, keeping it off of page 10 and drawing the attention of people actually interested in the topic.

Attached: 7ttwryv.jpg (1500x1000, 205K)

never seen gameplay discussed in them

so you support the w*jack threads then?

yes because it's Yea Forums culture

You're only proving his point

okay fag

Attached: Yikes!.png-.png (120x120, 11K)

The thing that ticks me off about the lobotomy corp banishment is that some of the anons were getting legit mod support going for the game.
I think (or hope) its still being worked on but the thread purging doesn't help anything.
Makes me sad that the game finally started getting more of the attention it deserved again only to be derailed.

Yeah, can't deny the threads were getting further into shitpost territory (though LC memes are top tier imotbqhfamalam), but it's not like the average thread on Yea Forums isn't just as bad.

Attached: HE COMIN.gif (500x500, 656K)

Yea Forums had a lot more of the public foot traffic, which means that people came in and slowly disliked more and more of how things already were, and slowly things began to also change because CHANGES EVERYTHING CHANGES THINGS ARE CHANGING CONSTANTLY which was easy to capitalize on.
Yea Forums is a shitfest that did have more lucid moments originally, but was fated to become super horrible no matter what because of the very tenet of 'Random' it's for.
Mods/Jannies even delete the 'one thread per board allowing anons to talk about the quality of the board and offer suggestions' threads that Hiro OK'd.

For fuck sake what is wrong with /vg/? Why do you have to add to the pile of shit with all of this whining? Did you think you were exempt because of senior status? Legit brainpill me on why this shouldn't have happened.

/vg/ should just be gachaniggers

If you want to use 2 dios, you'd have to hold one and die then pick another one up later. Holding 2 at the same time is the same as having one.

/vg/ is just tripfags, blogposts, and image dumbs. It's not much better

memes are bad, memes are always bad, because after a while they are the only thing that's left. no discussion anymore, just idiots trying to oneup one another with an even funnier shitpost or joke
memes are worse than waifufags
it also doesn't matter what the average thread on Yea Forums is like. shit is still shit and I'll call it out when I see it. don't get me wrong, I love LC, and I love PM and hope they make a shitton of money because they fucking deserve it, but communities CAN destroy games - especially in development. I don't want them to pander to braindead morons, and Yea Forums is only one tier higher than e-celeb youtube comment dicksuckers

Attached: 1560101128856.png (312x384, 170K)

fuck em do what you want

/vg/ ruins game discussion. You ever been in a really insular discord? /vg/ is like that but worse. Especially if it's a multiplayer game the community is irrevocably ruined.

>yikes
gb2tumblr

Was /vg/ a mistake? Everyone seemed to be desperate for it back in the days of non stop league threads and now it's the place where video game discussion goes to die, while Twitter threads are made one after another regardless.

I don't think theres a single /vg/ general that has a happy MP community.

The only general on /vg/ thats any good is the one for Dwarf Fortress.
Special mention goes to /domg/ if they're alive at all still.

>For fuck sake what is wrong with /vg/?
It's made of cliques within cliques and the actual topic of the general has been left behind and thrown to the wayside for most of the topics there. It's entirely about in-group vs out-group politics to them. Picture bitchy tweens on twitter but way more worse because they don't have identities to link to them, there.

Take Halo General, holy shit what a cancerous cesspool. Wouldn't even let people discuss El Dewrito without throwing the most autistic of temper tantrums.

/vg/ wasn't a mistake
it's a necessary evil, but it is evil nonetheless
I don't think there's a happy on-topic community on /vg/ AT ALL

Between the three most crossposted 'general' games I've seen on both boards at once (SCP, ROR, SSB), that I frequently visit in both boards, the biggest difference is that /vg/ seems to have a lot more self loathing in their posts, where Yea Forums just has 90% more people who dip their head in to post unrelated bullshit. SCP threads on both boards just became "Here's the server IP. Repost old meme images. Hey, I'm bored. Let's dab on the jannies on Yea Forums" but that seems to have died out along with the game's development. From my perspective, it just looks like people begin to see a pattern of people who take the game too seriously in one place getting too much clout without all of the chaos of Yea Forums bogging them down. Is it really impossible to avoid the "cliques" when you have so many options to ignore retards that aren't breaking the rules?

Nah bro, the SCP threads went to shit pretty quick. Namedropping and circlejerking because commonplace. Thank god it's dead and we can start over.

*became commonplace
wew lad

/domg/ is alive, just not as it was at its peak

>I'm so sad
>I love LC so much
>But even I can see that the mods HAD to sperg out and /vg/ it
>There were MEMES!
>MEMES ON Yea Forums? Can you believe it???
Are you the mod responsible or something? In any case if you hate memes so much you should probably just completely leave Yea Forums

You're mistaken, people didn't want it because they wanted discussion, people wanted it to get those people the fuck off of Yea Forums.
Now that they're off of Yea Forums, no one wants to go join them.

For an example of a board created because people wanted discussion and not containment, see /vr/.

The non-stop Smash threads are actually beginning to fucking get on my nerves. It's the same braindead discussion over and over and over. I don't understand why SCP/LC get banished while Smash threads are fine.

I would say that Discord has made /vg/ threads much much worse lately. They should honestly ban Discord invites or set them as spam, I'm sick of seeing the autistic shitflinging.
>non-stop leaking
>actually have names linked to them
>why was I banned
>where can I get an invite

/pol/ surpassed Yea Forums in like 2015 my nigger and Yea Forums is miles ahead of either

The LC memes were great though. Apart from the usual waifaggotry, you always got a chuckle out of newbies' first violet noon. I dunno man.

not anymore it isn't
I think Yea Forums is behind /pol/ and Yea Forums now
oh wait
Yea Forums is ahead of everyone else today
4stats.io/

I hate flaming bronze constructions so fucking much lads.

Attached: DIE!.jpg (895x901, 66K)

no, I'm just not a faggot newfag zoomer like you