Game is set in a wasteland

>game is set in a wasteland

Attached: 13F5960A-A3D4-48AC-931C-2EA76C38680F.jpg (418x328, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@41.5897317,-87.3723244,3a,75y,180.25h,77.88t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1seiuU4KAIxpJNi5Da-pq7FQ!2e0!7i16384!8i8192
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

git gud

Why is Minnesota the only good great lakes state?

Attached: 1558805562678.jpg (960x960, 93K)

the niggers

indiana was formed from land that none of michigan, illinois, ohio, or kentucky wanted

prove me wrong

>No good Indy 500 games

Attached: 1520460559594.jpg (640x471, 182K)

My cousin is moving to Indiana in a couple months, should I warn him about something?

Attached: 1549574537370.png (239x353, 71K)

I hope he isn't planning on living in the NW quarter of it, or near the capital
otherwise just watch out for meth heads

Other than Indy 500, is there anything other that is noteworthy about Indiana

What's the best non-rust belt state?

freedom

I think it's one of the college towns.

Its not a wasteland its just boring as fuck.
T.Hoosier

based freedom chad

>drove through Gary, Indiana and survived

AMA

>Gary
Seriously?

damn right

Attached: gary.jpg (453x91, 15K)

>never trust a man with two first names
>Wait, what if he has three first names?
>uhhhhhhhh

It was until their cities were filled with Niggers.
Outside the cities, it has the nicest people on the planet.

If you insist on naming your city after yourself, but you have a terrible surname for naming things, at least go with something like "Garytown" or "Garysburg" or whatever. Naming it just "Gary" is some cartoon shit. Like the Republic of Dave in Fallout 3.

It's like an overflow error where it loops back to being maximum trustworthiness.

fucking kek

Attached: 1494430723186.png (532x582, 514K)

you better take it seriously

it's one of the biggest shitholes in this country

Attached: gary.png (1222x522, 44K)

Attached: ViLmSM3.jpg (479x719, 80K)

Is this a Music Man joke or is Gary, Indiana actually a shithole?

how tight was his ass?

West Lafayette and Bloomington are pretty good with IU and Purdue. Fort Wayne is pretty good and north side and downtown Indianapolis are fine too. Go to a small town if you want to avoid the niggers tho.

you tell me

Attached: demog.jpg (373x25, 4K)

Attached: zg.png (1612x66, 12K)

You’re boring. That’s the problem. Lived here 30 years in a small town and never been bored. Try having fun or making friends.

Tennessee, outside of Memphis of course

A friend of mine refuses to stop in Gary unless he's armed. I found this out when my car broke down there and he arrived to drive me home packing heat. He needn't have worried. The police were investigating a crime at the gas station a hundred feet from the turn off so I doubt any criminal would want to try anything with a bunch of cops in calling distance.

That state scares me for some reason. Ever since I learned it existed as a kid. I thought "a state shouldn't be named Indiana" despite it being a perfectly normal name. I had a weird sense about things as a kid. But yeah, probably a bad place to live in.

haha my fellow americans haha funny joke because we pretend to have culture even though our country is less than 200 years old :^)

O B S E S S E D

haha we claim everyone in the world is obsessed even though we stick our dumb head into everything amirite my fellow amerisharts?

Italy is younger than that and yet I see no retards claiming they have no culture.
>nations can easily yell us to fuck off
>don't and suck pur tits while complaining
Guess that's why you're Euro-whores are shacking up with Monkey Putin.

>michigan city
>columbus
>richmond
>east chicago
what did they mean by this

ur just mad because you'll never get blown up at a concert or experience having acid thrown in your face or get arrested for posting memes

Attached: uk.png (984x400, 36K)

>the Italians didnt exist 200 years ago
holy shit Americans are so fucking uneducated.

>Game is set in a varied environment of many flora and fauna, some even specific to the region.

Attached: Geographic Provinces of Wisconsin.png (1015x1041, 174K)

>Bloomington
>good
fucking insane take, user. Bloomington is hipster hell.

Yeah, the Italian citizens of the country of Italy didn't exist. Do you really think Romans, Sicilians, orVenicians else called themselves Italians in the past?

Minnesota is a hellhole with shitty taxes, shitty cities, and shitty people who only act good on the surface.

>Yeah, the Italian citizens of the country of Italy didn't exist
You do understand that just because a country doesn't exist that doesn't mean that ethnicity doesn't exist either?

Indiana is comfy as fuck user. Good weather and usually pretty quiet, can't complain.

Based on the one day I spent in Valparaiso last summer, I really like it. Had a neat small town "home" feeling. Doubt there's any substantial work there, but it seems like a nice place to live.

The proximity to Gary sort of puts me off, however.

Also, a lot of Somalis there
>have the largest group of Swedish descendents
>Africans flock there
Swedes are cursed.

Italian is not a single ethnicity.

Fort Wayne is chill, Gary is fucking insane. It’s just meth. It’s all meth.

wow took you a pretty long time to google that, try harder to "own" me you dumb shart.

>Indy 500
>noteworthy

I didn't even Google it, dipshit. What retard actually thinks modern nations have a single ethnicity? I thought European education is suppose to btfo ours?

so tell me retard, why did italy unite under a single flag, why did germany.
i'll wait.

Attached: 1561245315574.png (1015x1041, 241K)

that one song from The Music Man

Plus their roads are ass and nobdy can drive

Abe Lincoln lived here for a bit. Kurt Vonnegut is from Indy. Lots of astronauts have come from Purdue.

Gary is your classic white-flight manufacturing town. It had decent industry back in the 1900's, but anyone with any money at all has long deserted it.

You can't see it on the map, but there is Zionsville and New Palestine right next to each other.

What's there to do in Valpo? I'm up in La Porte for the summer and there's not a lot here.

Nobody cares about italian faggots, but the answer is Napoleon made you all into one state because you were too stupid to do it yourselves.

Wrong answer, you're a fucking retard lmao.

>Nobody cares about italian faggots
then why do americans constantly say their ancestors were italians.

>thread about your state
>its just people talking about the shittiest town in it and naming off college towns
Who here /casscounty/ and ready to fucking kill themselves?

Attached: 1486512240843.jpg (600x656, 71K)

that's because Gary and college towns are the only thing of note in your state

>Indiana
I used to live in Illinois. Fuck these rust belters. I'm back down south in Louisiana and despite the crippling poverty, it's just less bleak.

most of the year its college kids and asians fucking up traffic. if its not them its zanax moms and white trash fucking everything up. the black population is really low "ON AVERAGE" but its growing now. If you don't plan on being a tenured proff at IU, you can't live inside bloomington. even if you can afford it the houses are too old to bother with remodels. every one rich lives by the lake and gets pissed with the commute.

Who says that? Nobody outside of New York.
Whatever you believe is revisionist history. Without the French you'd all still be killing each other for cows.

>its just people talking about the shittiest town in it and naming off college towns
>Right next to South Bend

What's so bad about Cass county?

But we have the first electrically lit city in the US.

>Without the French you'd all still be killing each other for cows.
Bruh, that is literally revisionist history.

Valpo is one of the better small city comfy places in the state.
There is also a spot on i65 close to indy where a sign says brownsburg one way and whitestown the other. Always makes me giggle

that would be impressive if we were still living in 1850

I only visited Bloomington twice, but it seemed like a nice enough town and I ate at some middle eastern place.

West Lafayette was nice, but all the apartments I lived in have been torn down. It doesn't feel like I can stay there anymore.

Immigrants being bused in by protein and Tyson. My town is filled with Somali niggers who are too stupid to understand 99% of things, the Burmese I can stand but they all live in fort Wayne.

Wrong

Attached: E19716F7-EDDE-4C7C-8FB9-F71212629DDA.png (600x550, 45K)

why do zoomalians seek out the coldest places?

>zanax
>xanax

What is Indy's favorite indie games?

Also, besides Tappers on Fletcher and Main Street Amusements in Lafayette, where are the best pinball places or even arcades?

Attached: papers.jpg (480x360, 11K)

But we gave the world Mike Pence...

Attached: Mike Pence Ghost Ship.png (523x547, 296K)

Theres great stuff the colleges have the nano building at Lafayette or the cyber center in bloomington. but its not a city people get to live in with the money they make in indiana. my girlfriend lives in a apartment that no job in town could afford unless its an executive or tenured position. her dads rich and thats how the housing works inside bloomington, so just like you said there no place for townies or blue collars.

Yall legalized marijuana, so you've got that going for you
Heres to hoping a dispensary opens up on the upper peninsula so I don't have to drive through chicago if I want to pick up legally

the water is tainted. what can I say?

Michigan is based and the only worthwhile midwestern state

That's not a picture of Florida

My college apartments in WL were pretty cheap. Like $350-$550/mo. Moving down to Indy though I ended up with a $900/mo place in Carmel. Are there any spots around Indy that are cheaper, but still safe with some things to do?

google.com/maps/@41.5897317,-87.3723244,3a,75y,180.25h,77.88t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1seiuU4KAIxpJNi5Da-pq7FQ!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

This was a random fucking point I clicked on in gary

WTF EVEN IS THIS PLACE

Attached: 1549293771320.jpg (1024x788, 48K)

Theres a few google pics of "people" in gary doing shit like stealing lawn furniture and throwing rocks at cars. Try to collect them all!

indiana sucks ass
it's hardcore bible thumping christian and conservative. it's all completely flat and there's nothing to do except smoke meth.

and yes literally everyone there are people that have been living in the same german baptist community for 500 years or they're some kind of deranged meth head white trash that will rob his entire family. its shit.

Thanks Indiana for making me realize even the worst parts of Massachusetts aren't as bad as your shithole of a state

Don't leave that place yet user! Those ruins offer some decent loot. Better yet, there's an easter egg if you check the pipes opposite to the ruins!

Shut the fuck up stoner

I think you mean this wasteland.

Attached: newmexico_90.jpg (992x1117, 163K)

>Indiana
One of my fav Youtubers lives there.

Attached: 5D404AB8-7055-4645-BD65-7B05CC41761D.jpg (900x900, 120K)

Little Detroit

at least there's interesting terrain and hot latina women

At least the chicks are pretty cute in Indiana...

uhh, guys

Attached: carwash1.png (1909x949, 2.42M)

>Gary has closed several of its schools within the last ten years. While some of the school buildings have been reused, most remain unused since their closing. As of 2014, Gary is considering closing additional schools in response to budget deficits.
>The History Channel documentary Life After People was filmed in Gary, exploring areas that have deteriorated or been abandoned because of the loss of jobs and residents.

;_;

1776 was over 200 years ago. And even then, the concept of the people there having a separate identity from the British mainland was older.

Tfw escaped from this hell after growing up there.

Attached: 17781.jpg (480x452, 11K)

SammyClassicSonicFan lives in Indianapolis. I was able to figure out what neighborhood he grew up in because I grew up there too.

WHERE DOES THIS "CAR WASH" TAKE YOU

Attached: carwash2.png (1659x935, 2.23M)

I kinda miss Indiana.

corn is fucking shit too

Attached: dfssdf.png (1217x571, 1.26M)

Welcome to The Zone

Why, what’s wrong with Indiana? It’s comfy as fuck here and everything is cheap.

Which coast did you escape to, East or West?

>ugly apes
>hot
Just chop off your dick already

Holy shit how did they manage to film there without getting shot or robbed?

AAAA NUUUUUU

Holy shit, this is the first time i've seen Indiana mentioned or acknowledged on this board.

I'm from Fort Wayne. No one but old people run this city. And no, no matter how much gentrification you set out to accomplish, faggot Mayor Henry, this city will always be shit. We are 2 hours from Gary. It's going to be the same shit here as it is in Gary.

Anyway, I just want some faggots to play me in fighting games. People are pussies and hide behind discord and facebook. Get real.

>Implying they didn't come with buckets full of meth that they threw to distract the undesirables

Imagine being the guy who's job it was to photograph Gary.