Can we have a rune factory thread?

can we have a rune factory thread?

Attached: large (6).jpg (500x750, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/ub9zc7c8hll8nts/AAApkdCbgww1CEdMV0QnY4AIa?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like Xiao Pai!

Attached: 352a5ad6af054c67ea3abd92e2acf40b.jpg (236x323, 19K)

I love Raven so much.

Attached: 67285240_p0.png (1280x1308, 1.06M)

Rune Factory 5 info when

Literally made for bullying

Sure but don't start with worst girl.

There are no bad RF girls.

You can now.

Attached: OFFICIAL.jpg (792x679, 110K)

Who did you marry in each of the games?
>RF1
Melody
>RF2
Mana
>RF3
Raven
>RF4
Xiao Pai

R4 is garbage

I played Stardew Valley and I want to get into this series. Should I start with Story of Seasons/Harvest Moon, or just jump into Rune Factory?

>RF2
Dorothy and the twins
>RF3
Raven
>RF4
Dolce
>Frontier
Cinnamon

I'd just start with Rune Factory. If you want to play each of the games you'll need to go in order as 3 and 4 leaps and bounds better than the rest.

I never got married in the second generation, does it do anything or is it just something you can do?

Rune factory, I'd start with 3 or 4 for the QoL improvements but honestly you can't go wrong with any of them. There's no real overarching plot to it so don't worry about missing stuff by going out of order

it's just something you can do. Nothing really changes because of it.

isnt even really marriage in 2nd gen, pretty sure you can "marry" everyone, its cute and that's about it

>There's no real overarching plot to it so don't worry about missing stuff by going out of order
Except for how RF4's villain was the villain of RF1.

>RF3
Sakuya
>RFF
Anette
>RFToD
Elena
>RF4
Clorica

Attached: 1406702883080.jpg (339x1024, 114K)

I hate this fucking game because it reminds me of high school, when I dated this girl and she dumped me because while I was over her house, I saw her dad sleeping on the couch and he had a boner while in his boxers and for some retarded ass reason, I poked his boner around and touched it as she basically walked in the room.

Sooo after that, she looked disgusted then asked me to leave and politely dumped me on the phone, yet after that, she would ignore my presence in high school. Even during graduation day, when I tried to just say "hi", she walked right pass me and spoke to her friends.

I still hate myself for that shit, I really do but Rune Factory keeps reminding me of that fucking event.

Attached: 1291251737300.png (600x500, 168K)

So RF4 Special comes out next month right? How long do you think until we get it localized?

Attached: Dolce.jpg (789x1200, 201K)

user what the fuck.

December

What made you think poking a grown man's dick was a smart move?

The better question is, do you think it'll get butchered by leftist politics?

>RF1
Was deliberating between Mist and Lynette, but ended up dropping the game before deciding.
>RF4
Clorica

No until they port the games to pc

I never played rune factory but the girs are sexy as fuck

Jesus, imagine the gap between the Japanese and western releases for RF5. Such a long time I'll have to go without spoiling myself, and I'm already not very good at that.

I think you meant to say pure and wholesome.

They are both hot and wholesome.

should have said no homo

Just emulate them.

Will we get more exposed tummies in the next game?

I hope we get more spats under skirts.

Attached: karina.png (1024x865, 638K)

fpbp

>spats
Absolutely haram

I wanna get into RF - with which game do I start?

>RF1
Sharron
>RF2
Yue and the twins

Haven't played the rest yet.

>not liking spats
Absolutely homosexual

>RF1
Rosetta
>RFF
Rosetta
>RF3
Carmen
>RF4
Xiao Pai

Xseed is shit, but I don't remember them ever adding political shit in their localisations.

I really hope that stays true in current year.

RAINBOW

Attached: r_a_i_n_b_o_w_by_picopuri-d4v2201.jpg (979x816, 226K)

I've gone back and started replaying some of my 3DS games, but I'm currently working through Lord of Magna right now instead.

Attached: 8-francesca1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 235K)

>RF1
Don't even remember
>RF2
Dorothy but Rosalind was best in retrospect
>RF3
Carmen and then Raven 2nd time
>RF4
Dropped before marrying anyone. None of the girls were any good.

>tfw no sleepyhead gf to cuddle and grope

Attached: 1539566164239.jpg (441x600, 42K)

Good game.
Could have used a few more months of polish though, but understandable given the circumstances

Attached: deep and meaningful interactions.jpg (400x240, 112K)

Don't mind me. Just posting the absolute best Rune Factory girl.

Attached: YueColorfulSmile.jpg (900x863, 149K)

I have to disagree with you there.

Who's the best girl in RF1? I kinda liked the rich girl but I've done very little so far in game so I have no clue how everyone will pan out.

Name one thing you do and one thing you do not want in RF5
>Do
Monster girl waifus
>Do not
Designated heroine ala RF1-3

Attached: 1473138599976.gif (540x300, 1.48M)

No one really gets any development in RF1, so just go with Bianca.

Who was the designated heroine in RF3?

There were a number of problems with the game, admittedly. But there were a lot of good parts about the game, and I kind of like seeing those parts which might've been "polished out" if the game had its full and proper development time. I'll admit, though, that having the game properly completed probably would've been nice to see.

Attached: mirin pixivid_3533318 46313957_p0b.png (1000x1200, 961K)

>Who was the designated heroine in RF3?
Shara

>Do
At least one loner kuudere waifu. Good and in depth character development. Same level of freedom as in 4. Multiple towns would be nice too.

>Do not
To be the prince/king/center of the town. No fujoshit, and ideally no generic bland waifus. Rng events are okay provided that they have a maximum limit of time that you can not have the event before it's forcibly triggered so that nobody is stuck in limbo between end game and mid game.

I've got a problem lads
>Can't decide between Clorica and Dolce
>Keep confessing to both of them saying whichever one accepts first I'll go with
>Clorica accepts first
>Still can't get Dolce out of my head, keep confessing to her until she accepts
>Realize I can have more than one gf
>Start confessing to Forte and Margaret just for laughs
>They both eventually accept
>Don't even like Amber or Xiao Pai, but I date them both anyway just to complete the set
>Now have a complete harem of all six girls
>Still don't know who to marry
Is marriage necessary for the plot like in RF2? If not, is there any other detriment to staying like this?

Attached: RF4Harem.png (1130x1426, 2.76M)

Xiao Pai was a mistake.

I gave my squid to Pia

What is it about?

Will the next Rune Factory not be shit?

pia #1
accept no substitutes

Ok so im gonna be getting a switch pretty much solely for RF4S / RF5, which wife should i get im torn between Forte and Dolyce

I see you're a man of culture as well

Attached: 1451147943056.jpg (317x284, 24K)

If she fell asleep while you were having sex would you finish or stop?

Forte has a job so her.

Dolly is the objectively superior choice. She tells awesomely bad puns and even gives you status healing items if you get statused in the dungeon.

Attached: 1507059680893.jpg (640x387, 129K)

I want to fuck the fish

Attached: pia.jpg (816x979, 170K)

When the fuck is 4 special even going to release?

It's probably not going to happen looking at the series, but I wish there was a definite end to the story so you're not just playing forever until you get bored.

Attached: 1556528122064.png (500x729, 613K)

I want love rivals and animal deaths to come back. I also want far more strict crop growth requirements. Basically Rune Factory with fomt level difficulty.

RAINBOW!

Attached: daria.jpg (455x642, 194K)

I'm playing RF4 and I'm in the late 2nd arc, putting off going to the floating island.
The old fucking lady isn't at the shop, instead she's at the clinic watching the edgy dwarf boy.
How do I get her to do her fucking job?
I sent most of my seeds that I'm leveling up there so that their sale levels would update so I'm not completely fucked by the next typhoon.

The Classic

Attached: God Tier.jpg (819x764, 91K)

>tfw we had to give up half our waifus to faggots after RF3
feels bad man

Why are all the RF waifus so good? Not a single one is actually bad.

That said, the first thing I thought when I saw Kiel was "I want this boy to give me a gloved handjob."

jus started RF4 and im at the water dungeon. can i get some general tips and stuff and how to get OP and rich quick?

I hate gays. Both for stealing half of RF4 and for stealing the goddamned rainbow.

I love my wife, Forte.

Attached: My wife, Forte.png (600x600, 169K)

>tfw no forte alter waifu

I want to help Forte put on her armor.

>how to get OP
When you craft an item, fill the empty spaces in the material slots with something.
and rich quick?
Only thing I've found is trading Play Coins to Arthur, he gives you gold.
Other than that, just fill most of your field with turnips and sell them. Reserve one column for leveling up seeds by chopping them down with the scythe when they're mature.
As you progress, the story will just throw money at you from chests, thousands and hundreds of thousands at a time.

I love Xiao Pai and everyone else who loves her has the best taste! Even the people who like other Rune Factory girls!

Attached: 1452800897046.png (474x500, 177K)

She's cute, but I can't look at her and see anyone but Saber.
Was this intentional?

Attached: Capture.png (358x425, 56K)

give her the invisiblade and make her call you master

She's cute. That's all I want in a girl as long as she's cute

Yes she was.

Attached: 00088-vert.jpg (400x1200, 409K)

Have you grown any turnips this week user?
You better give me some fucking turnips or I swear to god

Attached: 12484080437.png (384x304, 11K)

So is RF4 Switch adding new stuff or is it just quality of life improvements?
I assume re-marriagable Raven would be too much to ask.

Attached: Raven_(RF4).png (362x623, 331K)

>You cant make a "mistake" whit Lin Fa
AAAAAA

Attached: 1560293318325.jpg (580x548, 130K)

It shouldn't be, the necessary voice files are sitting unused in the 3ds game. It probably won't happen though.

Attached: Raven.(Rune.Factory.3).full.116217.jpg (1024x768, 506K)

Mist sounds like she's high 24/7

I'd rather make a "mistake" with shinome.

Can you view all the heart events or did it go full retard like SoS and only let you see the heart events of the one you're going out with?

There aren't any heart events per say in Rune Factory 4. Marriage requires you to trigger all the random events that involve the character which is one of the worst aspects of the game but because of that, you won't fall into any sort of event lockout outside of bad RNG.

When is the remaster coming out?

No date that I know of.

Delayed until spring of 2020

What really? Source?

I don't recall any characters who you can marry in two different games outside RF1/RFF and the N64/PS1/GBA titles, which basically had the same cast. Even when the A Wonderful Life characters showed up in Magical Melody, they weren't marriage options.

>RF1
Tori
>RFF
Selphy
>RF2
Yue
>RF3
Sakuya
>RF4
Amber

The only game I can think of is Harvest Moon DS allowed you to marry characters from FoMT if you had the game in the GBA slot (dunno if you needed to keep it in the slot each time you played the game or just needed to do it once to trigger their welcome events). The issue is that even though you could marry them (and this in of itself is hard since they only visited town once per week from memory), once you did, the game ended.

Where's the source on this? Tcrf doesn't have anything on it it seems

Play 4 now or wait for switch port?

Make your own mind, faggot.

Me. I tore apart the rom and found the files when I was looking for the song I was gonna use to make my 3ds theme. I can post a dropbox link if you want to check it out for yourself.

Attached: my3ds-min.jpg (3024x3732, 1.1M)

I'd personally wait for the switch port.

Cool shit user

I remember that, why is her original name Tuna though? Sounds lame.

dropbox.com/sh/ub9zc7c8hll8nts/AAApkdCbgww1CEdMV0QnY4AIa?dl=0

She even has the dialogue criticizing you for loitering around her shop from rf3. I swear they were gonna do something with her but they didn't have time.

Play 3 now instead. Parts of it are arguably better than 4 too (more waifus, events are tied to requests instead of RNG).

Presumably it doesn't mean the same thing in japanese as it does in english, maybe it sounds better from a jap point of view.

Based. Thanks user