Rimworld

Im thinking about maybe getting rimworld in summer sale. Could anyone tell me if its filled with sjw propaganda shit so i dont need to waste my money on it?

Attached: 1.jpg (1552x873, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's only good with mods.

Yeah thats what i already though.

wtf do you mean sjw propaganda

Rimworld doesn't go on sale.

If you're so feebleminded that your first question when looking at a video game is whether or not it has ideas in it that might upset you, then you should maybe just stay away from media in general.

Attached: 20190608151334_1.jpg (1920x1080, 250K)

that actually made me laugh

>rimworld
>sale
heh. good luck with that. the developers have said that they'll never put the game on sale because it was half-price during the time it was in early access.
but to answer your question, the only sjw stuff in it are the pawns that were created by people who buy the "create your own pawn" dlc. One example is Sparkles, a male-to-female transgender.

Enjoying your cucked western games goyim?

Attached: 20190604215655_1.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

Might buy it then if that kind of stuff is ignorable.

Rimworld isn't SJW at all, but it doesn't go on sale. You can easily get 100 hours out of it though, worth the cost.

Thx, gonna buy it then.

The only transgender pawns are the ones submitted through the make your own character DLC which let people name and design a pawn that can randomly appear in anyone's games and the Gay trait is as rare as it is in real life. I've never even had two gay colonists at the same time and I've had many large colonies.

kek

It's ignoble. You can't control what pawns will show up in your colony, but you're never discouraged from, say... Shooting them in the back, chopping them up into raw meat, and feeding them to your dogs.

Im gonna install some sex mods then and rape faggots to death, gonna be fun.

I've never seen any of those, but my game is so heavily modded that it takes at least 3 minutes to boot. If I did, I probably harvested their buttholes to graft onto my slaves.

The opposite actually. The SJWs got pissed off about how relationship mechanics in Rimworld work. I forget the exact details though.
It was something like male colonists were much more likely to propose than female colonists, and they would propose to lesbian colonists. But female colonists rarely proposed and never proposed to gay colonists.
So the devs were trying to simulate the social dynamics that actually happen in society, but since it's not the same for men and women the SJWs got mad.

Nice!

You are discouraged actually. There's a mood debuff from cannibalism unless the colonist has the cannibal trait.

That's why you feed them to your animals.

there are some backer trannies in the game, but it's a dorf-fort type game so you can mutilate them or torture them or turn them back into their proper sex with the appropriate mods. The creator has said it's never going on sale so it might never do so. Mods really make the game, if you get the game, don't be afraid to mod the shit out of it after a few runs of vanilla

Amateur move, you don't chop them up that just adds another negative mood debuff on top of killing htem and seeing a corpse. You keep a freezer next to your barn where you pile their corpses and give your animals access to it.

just buy Prison Architect. Its litterly the same game with a diffent skin.

and you wont get meemed on for $30 bucks.

> planning new mountain expansion
> wish I had more pawns to do the work
> blacksmith refugee out of nowhere
> subarashi.jpg
> hit accept
> forgot to read what’s chasing him
> 3 guards 1 mayor 4 clerks and 9 towns people show up pissed af
> one is a cousin to my blood gamer melee giga nigga
> fight off the fucking world and survive
5 days later
> faggot blacksmith starts social fight
> like 2 seconds in I get warning that he’s about to die
>he got shanked by my blood gamer cause he literally called his father a faggot
> meanwhile another refugee shows up
> has a cybernetic arm
> has body purist attribute
> she walks by my one psychopath
> who is cloud watching right next to a corpse from the group chasing my now dead faggot blacksmith
> died cause I got distracted by the new comer and my blood gamer finished him off like a bitch
> mfw
I fucking love this game

Attached: 369AA4C7-4DDF-46B3-B11E-FEDFA573EABA.png (384x448, 105K)

No ps4 = no buy

It's a waiting simulator, mods will entertain you for a bit longer.

Oh my god shut the fuck up you insecure faggot.

I started doing that for a while, but it's tricky to pull off. You have to store the corpses in a freezer and use zoning rules to keep the animals from getting to the regular food so they'll eat the corpses. But if you run out of corpses you have to change the zoning rules so your animals don't starve.
Eventually I decided the only animals worth breeding are Muffalo and Pigs and they both eat wild grass so I gave up on the corpse storage idea.

mood's just a resource, burn it down to the butt

Hate that the dev guy refuses to allow it to ever be on sale

Maybe ill get it one day

Just change the stockpile to a high priority, someone will come by automatically to re-fill it once the spot is empty
Or just take one course of mood loss and make it into kibble.

I had a male character make a move on a lesbian colonist who obviously turned him down. He got mad and smashed her nose in, permanently disfiguring her and causing the whole colony to hate having to see her now horrible face. The social debuff alongside some other personality traits caused her to constantly get in more fights until she became brain damaged and was eventually left outside to die of exposure.

So yeah, games definitely interesting and worth it.

Do you lose mood for butchering human corpses?

>harvest organs (kill) every gay and misandrist colonist that joins
>when i get raided, the gays and feminazis that are wounded get left to die, i dont capture filth
>if i miss something and a couple of colonists start being degenerate with each other, i harvest their organs and kill them
im kinda glad there's SJW shit in this game

I really struggle to get going in this game. My characters all break down and end up starving to death or killing each other right before I've gotten to the point of having a reasonable base.

looks like I gotta put some antiSJW stuff in my game to pander to you guys

Not if everyone is a psychopath.

>rape colony

The entire colony does, with an extra hit for the one who did the deed. Psychopaths are immune.
There's a mod that keeps that shit hidden from people who aren't around to see the action, though.

one of the first things you should do starting out is make a big ass farm for rice or potatoes so you never go hungry, the first harvest should come before your rations run out

fuck off console nigger

Ok trannny.

build your first "room" over dirt
farm rice and/or potatoes immediately
then expand from there, and then later you can turn your first room into an indoor farm

Food usually isn't a problem. It's usually getting nice bedrooms set up for them. These whiny bitches literally start killing each other because they have undecorated rooms.

the vanilla room calculations are pretty garbage, they need to be massive to have any sort of positive effects, use the Realistic Rooms mod

You have two options
1: Build a colony of white supremacist that kills every nigger, fag or other degenerate that come near, which the game has no issue letting you do.
2: Be a little bitch and complain that fags are even in the game to begin with.
You chose to be a bitch.

The game makes my laptop overheat, short as the sessions are I still have fun

Attached: 1561021665847.jpg (984x1447, 271K)

Make large sculptures. They produce a fuckton of beauty. Ideally use marble as the material. That boosts the beauty some more.

Is this bait? What did prison architect add that makes it like rimworld? Last time I fired it up it was more like prison sims then prison dorfs

>rimworld
>sale
It has never and will never go on sale, just pirate the piece of shit. You need 50+ mods to make it worth playing anyways.

Once you learn what to do then get mods.
It is 100% worth it I have over 150 hours in it and it has been fun.
Also the game doesn't go on sale but it could we don't know.

>laptop
I don't think the game you are playing is the problem.

>heh. good luck with that. the developers have said that they'll never put the game on sale because it was half-price during the time it was in early access.
Reasonable, but in overall it's quite overpriced for 2D game.

Does anyone know if there's a way to prevent colonists from eating packaged survival meals or pemmican unless they're traveling?
It's annoying to have to keep switching the colonists food settings before every caravan.

Attached: kirby.gif (310x266, 132K)

mods

mods or set those foods as forbidden

Do you have to unforbid them when you send out a caravan or will they pick up from forbidden stacks for caravans?

I have no doubt about it. Look at my cooling device I got for it.

Attached: 15612443684231375972109.jpg (3264x1836, 1.14M)

sensible_chuckle.wav

Attached: vader_finger_circle.jpg (654x313, 34K)

So where would I procure mods like this that are too fun for the steam workshop?

Here's a cat for your trouble.

Attached: spirit animal.png (561x446, 726K)

google.com/

thanks for nothing, dickhead.

There really is only one website out there for mods which are too fun for normal sites to host them. And a second one for loli versions of those mods.

because typeing rimjobworld mods into google is so fucking hard

They will pick up and eat forbidden MRE stacks when running a caravan. Forbidding them works just fine.

It's very easy to ignore since most people you encounter are raiders you shoot dead, or traders you primarily interact with through the trade menu. In either case their identity and proclivities are on status screens you almost never have a reason to ever bother with.