Nothing is fun anymore

Nothing is fun anymore

Attached: 1497751166459.jpg (478x398, 21K)

That's just how life is.

Attached: asleep_in_the_heart.jpg (500x505, 39K)

I started having fun again when I made an earnest effort to improve my body through diet and exercise.

Guess what; Being a lazy NEET makes you unhappy. The people who say that they are happy with that level of lethargy are lying. They will bite back and insist that they aren't but they are fucking miserable and are just flexing online.

I haven't played a videogame in fourteen months

You have depression try and get vitamin D

Agreed

t. Neet of two years

>Wojaknigger

Have sex.

dumb wojakposter

agreed
t. neet of five (six?) years

I have one game I play that's actually really fun for me, but I'll never tell Yea Forums what it is because then they'll tell leddit and it will become cancer

This man is speaking from experience.

Attached: ZombieMaid.png (1608x2012, 966K)

Girls are still fun.

Same. Stopped getting enjoyment from things at around 23 and I'm 29 now and cant feel anything anymore. I don;t even feel sad about things. Its very odd. Like my granny died a few months ago and I felt nothing at the funeral. Didnt even cry or anything.

People told me to exercise to improve my mood but it made no difference whatsoever. I went from 200 pounds to 140 pounds and feel exactly just as miserable as I was when I was fat.

Wrong. I'm in better shape than ever and still feel like shit. Getting a job and a circle of friends is probably the answer to my problems but I'm too lazy for that and I'm aware of that fact so I know better than to complain anymore.

>You have depression try and get vitamin D
I'll give you a vitamin D, if you know what I mean :)

It's almost as if masturbating and playing videogames all day and nothing else for 10+ years tends to destroy someone's psyche.

But you'll ignore this and say going outside and shit is also boring because you're depressed and retarded and beyond saving, so whatever.

I'm not sure you're supposed to cry in that situation

Same, pretty much. Mine was less working on my body, but just socializing. Who would've known, interacting with people in person is a lot more fun than ironically talking to random retards online about the latest epic anime that everyone loves.

and what anime is that

im having fun playing terraria with mods

Attached: 1560718190938.png (342x342, 165K)

Exercise and have a job, still feel like shit with no purpose, desire, goals or passions.

Improving your fitness/look is a stepping stone to making friendships and connections, and having confidence to try things.

Looking good, by itself, usually doesn't accomplish much.

see

I don't watch anime, so I don't know.
But it's all the same garbage, it's capeshit for hipsters, basically

Can we not blog on Yea Forums.

Getting a job isn't the answer to anything. I had 3 different jobs, and I really like the current one, but it's still tiresome and it takes a big chunk of my life.

Humans CRAVE novelty. If you're not learning you're dying.

Do something different. Anything. Challenge yourself.

The reason why people 'need' work is because work is a domain of constant challenge and learning. The people who are unhappy in their jobs are the ones who aren't challenged, aren't learning, and aren't achieving. But if you're not working or have one of those shitty jobs then it's up to you to provide that climate of challenge, learning, and achievement for yourself.

It's not as simple as '>dude pick up a hobby lmao' and I don't suggest that. Instead I think you should pick a goal that you actually care about, which will require learning new skills to achieve, but which isn't super-serious (i.e. don't make it a 'self improvement' exercise). The classic example is buying an old boat to fix up, if you care about boats.

Then just work towards your goal and the enjoyment will come naturally.

Videogames are shit because they don't contribute to a goal that you care about. The time you throw into them doesn't produce anything worthwhile at the end.

Stop playing western games dummy

Then get some of those things, fucktard.
Like, what the fuck? Figure out what you want to do and do it.

And if you hit me with the 'but I don't want to do anything' then just fuck off, you're a spoiled retard who deserves to be a sad cunt.

Fucking live life. It's not hard. Get off your chair and do things.

>Looking good, by itself, usually doesn't accomplish much.
But thats not what they told me. They said stop playing games and exercise and you will feel better. But I don't feel better. If anything I think I feel worse because I don't drown myself in gaming to hide my misery anymore.