How do we fix the state of the jrpg genre?

Attached: 1549302492049.png (232x232, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FW1QY76d-40
derp.ibooru.org/703658
derpicdn.net/img/view/2014/8/19/703658__safe_artist-colon-gyaheung_aria blaze_sonata dusk_equestria girls_rainbow rocks_annoyed_arisona_blushing_clothes_comic_crying_cute_dialogue_hoo.png
youtube.com/watch?v=BV0s_9-j_Ig
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0MEIzRlM8s
youtube.com/watch?v=A6cSbof7Pik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More cute goth kuuderes in bodysuits that want your dick.

Attached: 1529385490624.png (600x600, 434K)

>goth kuudere in bodysuit
honestly can't think of anyone else in vidya like that, she is unique in that regard

I know, it sucks to have such specific taste.

REMINDER ATLUS REALLY FUCKED UP BY SETTING UP HER CHARECTER IN A VERY SPECIFIC MANNER AND BETRAYING THAT SETUP SO THEY CAN PUSH THEIR STUPID "FRIENDSHIP FOREVER" ENDING.

She should have stayed loyal to us after our decision based on her own words and behaviors and I curse the writer who cucked that one just to push their stupid persona ending. not only that but having her be a partner option next to whoever you rose form the dead/reprogrammed would have given some nice variety in the end game

Everything was fantastic about smtiva except the characters and story due to said characters participating said story. I'm really looking forward to smtv because it will be peak SMT as long as the persona shit sticks to the sidelines.

This user has it right. I hope whoever did that gets hit in the head with a brick.

Attached: 1510805452847.png (674x1000, 1.02M)

Add more dialogue options for just extra fluff when speaking to NPCs
Why is she so smug? It irritates me.

Attached: faggot dog.jpg (654x560, 26K)

smt nocturne was boring. the only games i liked ive tried so far are IV and IV:A. I think I'll give SJ a go next.

She's smug because she knows she has no competition for position of best girl, even after atlus screwed the pooch with the ending.

Attached: 1529386165539.png (725x600, 413K)

Stop buying shovelware titles and support actual good ones like dragon quest.

>japanese role-playing genre genre

Attached: 1560743126599.jpg (372x305, 36K)

bigger tits

it's Japanese role-playing GAME genre

less weeb shit more focus on good gameplay

Hopefully DQ takes off in the west with Smash and the Switch version so it can be the new FF with it's traditional turn based style

Silly girl

I'm pretty happy with how Atlus is handling things, between SMT and Etrian Odyssey. Sure would love some more Dragon Quest Monsters over here, though.

Attached: 1548543511783.png (455x290, 80K)

Oops, didn't mean to quote you specifically. Sorry, just used you as a spring to get the quick reply window open.

I actually liked the concept of Apocalypse. It reminded me of DDS as an SMT mainline...however, the pacing was fucking way too fast. The characters were developed and made sense that they worked in a team in DDS, apocalypse didn't have this. There's hardly any group dynamics. The only one I felt attached to was Asahi.

Everyone's character arc get done really quickly and there's no time to breathe. It needed a bit of downer times in between events. The FlynnJerking felt really awkward too.

I just play Atlus games for gameplay, not characters

can't polish a turd

is dq good

You can't because too many people don't know what they want. Like all the bitching vs turn based combat, cinematics (including in gameplay), and when EVERYTHING has to be voiced.

It's like when the fgc bitches something isn't deep enough but wonder why no on sticks to their games.

Remaster of Ar Tonelico 2...

Remind people that there are better JRPG’s and it’s not just fucking Final Fantasy 7.

That game legit ruined everything. It’s what Shrek was to animated movies, it was what Southpark was to adult cartoons.

Take queues from vania and diablo-clone titles and add a lot more variables to calculate. It's so boring to try out a "new" jrpg that's just a braindead action rpg or so nostalgia driven the skills have no interaction or tactics involved.

Attached: 1560842249845.jpg (914x960, 57K)

more fujo shit and ARPG battle systems

Attached: cors.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

>fujoshit
>a good thing
Fucking kill yourself.

Start learning from WRPGs instead of just making anime simulators.

Attached: Arx Fatalis.png (800x800, 1.06M)

What do you guys think about Xenoblade?

sorry user, but waifu pandering and waifufags are holding back the JRPG genre.

More romanceable drill hair ojous

youtube.com/watch?v=FW1QY76d-40

Attached: 1554669598002.png (670x1000, 478K)

Modern WRPGs suck ass though

Focus more on being a game rather than a movie.

HOL UP

Is that from

My small Horse: High school edition?

How long till Barneyfag arrives?

It was probably posted by barneyfag just so he can show up and ruin the thread.

AAAAAAAAAA ME WANT TO SEX ANIME GIRLS

>The FlynnJerking felt really awkward too.
The game starts right after Flynn becomes the biggest dick hero in Tokyo, he's literally the most important person there

>FF7 ruined everythin-

Attached: God Tier FFVII Combat.webm (640x360, 2.29M)

All jrpgs are pure trash for literal brainlets aswell as skilllets.
The only thing you could do to salvage this dumpster fire is to make cute romancable girls with big titties.

dancing cat mascot hahah that would be pretty funny lol haha

Attached: copy cat whip.webm (718x720, 1.46M)

*blocks your path*

Attached: Shin_Megami_Tensei_Nocturne_NA_cover.png (256x360, 172K)

>more fujo shit
If anything you guys hold back the genre since they're more often the mainstream rpgs while the waifu jrpgs are just niche

Attached: made because they wanted a pretty boy protag.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Why do people like Nocturne? Genuinely curious.

MY FATE IS A HAUNTED ASS

Attached: 1560526244556.png (717x643, 439K)

It's already perfect, nothing to fix.

everything abound this post is disgusting
while I like the way you think, does it really need a remaster? (except for the bugs which have been fixed by the fan patch)

Isn't that what Tharja is too? Or is she too yan for kuudere?

Tharja doesn't wear the purple lipstick. Toki leaves purple kiss marks on your face, neck, abs, balls, dick and asshole, Tharja doesn't.

They're the normalfag repellent that keeps the cancer that destroyed western gaming from settling in. If anything there should be more of it.

Attached: 1553280507589.jpg (750x1001, 826K)

Normies love JRPGs, though.

I want Toki to love me

She is way too yan for kuudere.

Imagine

I want to FUCK Pascal

Attached: 1544573196859.png (579x645, 77K)

Attached: IMG_0f0e21d0-d9af-4f37-9e9b-a8ef71f6a1fe.png (1920x1080, 1.95M)

only if they're lolies though

Tharja almost has the worst personality ever so she's neither kuudere and would barely qualify as yan. She's pretty much saved by having a 10/10 body in canon and being everyone's favorite type of girl post 2010

>remove cringey ass over sexualized cartoon girls
>make most of the characters' ages over 25 at least
>make the combat system action based
>hire an actual writer instead of their in-house anime loving otaku
Here's your JRPG masterpiece in decades.

Normalfags you fucking redd!tor, get it right. And the only reason they enjoy it is because waifus aren't gratuitous enough to compel them to fuck off, yet.

Implying you know anything bitch.

Attached: FB719CE6-B6E8-4ED8-BB64-5659846C7E3C.jpg (675x990, 388K)

SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE _____ _____ ____.

fucks black dogs?

Just let it embrace oblivion.

Imagine bending her over on the kitchen table, her feet not touching the ground, holding toki up by your dick alone.

Attached: 1553281468903.jpg (1080x900, 191K)

Lolis

What jrpg is this girl from, and are you implying it needs to be fixed?

Did you like FF 1-6?

She was way too clingy, wasn't a fan.

SMTIV:A

thanks for letting us know you're gay.

More soul

dies for nothing.

Attached: 1491027143693.png (500x321, 317K)

This after Asahi dead everyone else was lambs to the slaughter
I’d maybe spare Hallelujah and Toki but Gaston and The fairy bitch would be dead fast.

Attached: E151F7BA-24D1-439D-9F4E-CDDDA891CB75.jpg (480x524, 21K)

I would kill to have someone like Toki cling to me. Reality make me feel like shit.

Attached: 1506995294821.jpg (461x614, 140K)

you don't like jrpgs

But you can polish a turd

Attached: 5327EEA8-C12A-4461-8CC5-EC2A65AD06B1.jpg (1024x768, 73K)

Isn’t pascal a dog in SMT 4? Or is this a character from a different game?

add more lolis

Thanks mythbusters.

The only part of his post that tells me he doesn't like JRPG's is the action system, everything else about his post isn't wrong at all when games like Strange Journey exist.

It’s a good niche game that got big because didn’t have completely dogshit marketing for once.

make dungeon travelers 3

Attached: CG.pck_000334.png (960x544, 910K)

SMT1.

this. I wish there was a JRPG with this aesthetic.

Attached: 1558470308369.jpg (451x559, 31K)

Why do woman like this Ken Doll looking motherfucker?

This.

Still felt awkward. I don't have the capability of explaining why but it didn't mesh well for me at all.

Her revival was so fucking trash. The massacre route was definitely better written. She should've lost her memories or something.

less harem, less schools

War, eh?

Toki on the back, caressing your ballsack with her tiny fingers and bathing your asshole with her tongue. Pascal on the front, clenching her young womb on your girth and holding hands with eye contact with her legs wrapped around you. This is the optimal position for the two.

Attached: 15420420525.jpg (889x750, 122K)

Because until V shows up it's the only 3D console SMT game.

Any more obscure goodies like this?

And by that you mean "start learning from WRPGs made in the 90s because modern WRPGs are all fucking dogshit" right?

Cute dog
Nice

Make Ryza the standard MC

Attached: 75034355_p0.png (1700x2100, 1.76M)

Wow, I sure love poorly thought out systems imported directly from Tabletop meant to be played by a group of people in my single player game!

More self-insert pandering.
More lolis and big titty girls who want the player's cock.

Attached: 1537013977643.jpg (850x1200, 141K)

Can someone reccomend me a JRPG to get lost in while I deal with withdrawals?

Attached: hhnggg.jpg (1440x810, 113K)

Planescape Torment

dragon quest clones are barely a genre
maybe make actual games and innovated instead of shit that keeps tropes forced by technical limitations
oh wait that's impossible because nips can't program for shit

JRPGs would be better if they were closer to classic Dragon Quest.

sure thing, and fighting games definitely aren't lazy as shit

Step 1: Make them even less appealing to normalfags.

I bet you overspent on your computer but ended up just playing the same old map painters on it.

no i hate shit programmers and people who defend shit programmers
fuck japan
fuck microsoft more for making them like that
and fuck you

There is nothing anyone can learn from modern WRPGs.

I still say Hallelujah was the best by process of elimination

Fairy cunt
>Snitching on me to the Hunter’s association
>Literally Fucking over humanity to “Teach me a lesson”
Gaston
>Actively getting in my way on several occasions while being a massive dick
Hallelujah
>Err...I’m Hallelujah?

Congratulations you survived my wrath by doing absolutely nothing good job

You have to be 18 years or older to post here.

Please, keep defending a lazy genre created by lazy retards.
There's no excuse for jrpgs, or fighting games for that matter, in the current year.
None at all.
Computers can do so much more but they refuse to use that power.

You're not wrong, but my dick will always like toki the most.

More games with cunny characters you can romance

Attached: 1544760050367.jpg (400x400, 47K)

Concentrate all funding to Falcom

Attached: 1549484643613.gif (500x500, 111K)

Prove it

I'm not even the guy you were talking to before, just calling you underage because your posts have nothing to do with the thread and you're failing at being edgy. And also making random statements without anything to back it up.

>female protagonist

Attached: no thanks guy3.jpg (700x400, 48K)

She starts out as a tsun, though.

Attached: MirRaspberry.jpg (547x1159, 310K)

God I love Toki and Asahi. I want more girls like them in future SMTs!
More love directed at the protagonist, please...

Attached: 1532592035047.png (674x1000, 1.19M)

There's a very fine line between kuu and tsun.

Attached: 1554165594509.png (363x520, 129K)

My genocidal android wife sure is cute!

Attached: 1551565865097.jpg (752x812, 383K)

>stuck on sephiroth
>mess around with emulator settings
>get data error on his fight and it tells me to reset
>soft-reset and it takes me to straight after the battle
I'm fine with this

fighting games still use hitboxes, japanese indie devs still target winxp, etc

>has nothing to do with the original thread
JRPGs refuse to innovate.
They do so because japan cannot into the programming needed to make modern games.
Japan cannot into programming because microsoft copyright trolled the shit out of them back in the day, which meant desktop computers never took off, and their programming industry stagnated.
It's pretty fucking simple.
They have improved graphically, but there's a whole load of graphics middleware, and on consoles, it's incredibly handholdy.
There's no way to outsource game logic; however, and it shows.

Downloaded an iso of this game thanks to you posting her. What am I getting in to?

I know this post is intentionally pathetic, but I do want more character interaction or narrative in general out of SMT games. As much shit as IV:A’s writing gets, the awakening arc for Gaston was actually really good.

>wanting to look at a male for the entirety of the game
Oof

interesting side quests which give the world more detail/lore

You self insert as the male, you look at the waifu partners.

It's aesthetically gorgeous and has one of the best turn based combat systems in an rpg

Honestly, it was a trainwreck in several ways. Mir pretty much was its saving grace.

I don’t blame you
I only wish they didn’t screw the pooch with her storyline
That and the lust temple had more sex appeal outside some cute moans

In theory yes but in practice kuu is cold while tsun is outright belligerent. To compare with Persona characters, it'd be like Mitsuru vs. Yukari, or Justine vs. Caroline.

Looking at the OP, the thread is about how to fix the state of jrpgs. Simply saying pedestrian edgelord shit like people are retards and entire genres are bad don't have anything to do with that. It's like someone asking how to fix a car and all you say is the car is bad. Fighting games also have nothing to do with anything. This is your last (you), keep making blank statements without any semblance of reasoning to deaf ears, it's what you like

More cute girls.
Make MC less dense.

Attached: 1555267252741.png (793x660, 535K)

>You self insert
Only if you feel like it.

Personally I hope Flowefag in SMTV has a pickable gender option

That's true, but sometime the only thing setting cold apart from belligerent is tone of voice.

.hack//g.u.

>people like a lying traitor
I grew to like gaston outside of press turn stealing, probably because he stopped being as big as a dick towards endgame

Attached: 1435819784079.png (450x400, 39K)

I feel this is an item for some crafting game.
>Polished Turd: ancient droppings from past eons. As hard as diamonds.

I look at the genre as a whole and I find it incredibly depressing especially since it used t o be one of my favorite genre's of games.

I hope the new Saga game is good but those games are usually incredibly unpolished an filled with iffy design decisions.

Attached: 1155632220381.jpg (1541x2054, 1022K)

More varied art styles.

If I played the ps2 trilogy, is there anything I would need to know going into the remake?

Not really. In fact the remake gives you everything you need to know. It comes with "terminal discs" that are videos in the form of a secret documentary that first summarize the first 4 games (infection, mutation, outbreak, and quarantine) then as you progress through the games, more videos open up that reveal more information about in-game stuff.

Probably because the entire shanty town of tokyo felt like whipped cucks
Yep.

You played DDS yet?

>Her revival was so fucking trash. The massacre route was definitely better written. She should've lost her memories or something.
Why? Dagda wipes their memories for an actual reason, which is non-existent in the bonds route. Dagda doesn't even wipe your memories either when he revives you, because making you a god makes that unnecessary.

>More love directed at the protagonist, please...
But that's somewhat common in this series
Should I even make a toki folder?

Kill or destroy wrpg genre.

Attached: 1517037182794.gif (250x243, 2.57M)

Because her revival felt cheap. Replacing Dagda felt cheap. The whole bonds route felt cheap.

I have to agree, Asahi’s revival REALLY came out of left field and her action had no consequence

>Replacing Dagda felt cheap.
Always thought that it should've been Danu replacing dagda on that route

REMINDER: 13 episodes left and you pieces of shit finally fucking die forever.
In fact, now there's a tentative doomsday for you freaks: October 19th.
Better enjoy those last 17 weeks while they're still ahead of you, they'll be gone before you know it.
derp.ibooru.org/703658
derpicdn.net/img/view/2014/8/19/703658__safe_artist-colon-gyaheung_aria blaze_sonata dusk_equestria girls_rainbow rocks_annoyed_arisona_blushing_clothes_comic_crying_cute_dialogue_hoo.png

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 28K)

So you love jrpgs?

Attached: wizardry.gif (640x400, 11K)

>posts a western wizardry entry
You talking about how nip DRPG are inspired by it?

Create a new trend for Nu-weebs.
Ban waifufagging out of games.

wizardry is a western series retard

Japan did eventually buy the IP from sir-tech, but then it would've been better to post one of the recent ones

>genre is on its peak
>how do we fix it
Fuck off westcuck.

Im alluding to the inspiration yeah. But my real point is jrpg have a bunch of shit ported in from trpgs that dont fit in a singleplayer game like stat growth tied character class instead of letting the player choose where to put points. Also wrpgs actually innovated things like skill trees from rts tech trees and these spread to non-rpg genres. You never see stuff like that from jrpgs.

>Computers can do so much more but they refuse to use that power.
Why would it have to do more?

EO has skill trees though

It doesnt matter if japan bought it, its still wrpg.
Even if it would be created in japan, it still would be wrpg.

Let both the anime industry and Video game industry crash. Then we can stop this mad scheme of appealing to the otaku scum and start over again.

buttmad roastie detected

Delete the idea of waifu faggotry by writing simplistic charicatures.

>jrpg have a bunch of shit ported in from trpgs that dont fit in a singleplayer game like stat growth tied character class instead of letting the player choose where to put points
Wasn't there that one Mana game that did it?

>goth
not unusual
>kuudere
not unusual
>in bodysuit
not unusual

love you dagda

>this is your brain on "videogames are art"
>thinks that video games need to "do better" in terms of affecting social change or becoming a propaganda tool for "the people who are on the right side of history"
Literally communism.

Attached: 1561117074282m.jpg (640x1024, 77K)

>only criticism people can give is that the girls are too cute

Attached: 1501105321810.jpg (718x718, 102K)

dont compare DQ to that shit series. its closer to ultima and wizardry

I think he means the combination, unless you got any examples you remember

JUST RELEASE SMT V

JUST FUCKING DOOOO IT

because I under the impression that games would be better in the future, but I guess I was wrong

Does SMTIV:A have any missables?

I hate those.

Attached: 1535782378783.jpg (640x640, 48K)

It's doing great desu. If you don't like anime then you never liked JRPGs to begin with.

Just stop having a shittaste and games will get better

There's a glitch that will let you fuse unique moves onto normal demons, but it needs the suggested fusion to work. If you hit a high enough level you won't get any more suggested fusions so build those normal endgame demons like demiurge and huang long before you hit level 100 or so.

Actually this.

>The Dark Spire
>Etrian Odysessy
>early Dragon Quest game
>Megaten
>Mother (culturally speaking)
The best jrpgs are the products of westaboos trying to give a spin on crpgs.

Attached: 04c5a566-bb9d-4efe-9f9e-2ebfe1f1208e.jpg (1280x1485, 369K)

more dinosaurs
chrono trigger had dinosaurs and it was awesome

Best dungeons after SJR

Nocturne's atmosphere and art design is some the best in any video game. Combat can be cheesed as you go play and understand the mechanics but it's still enjoyable beyond that.

Attached: 1547099775778.webm (1920x1080, 2.67M)

real question tough, why only autist self-insert into characters?

It's fun. The real effect though is only achieved when playing a tabletop game with other people who are taking the game as serious as you are.

I adore the kalpas. Visually and the implication of their name.

Attached: kalpa.png (1531x106, 20K)

On top of what others mentioned it's also one of the few games that has a soundtrack with vocals that isn't ruined by them.
Pretty much everything about is great.

Honestly if Nocturne let you choose what skills get inherited onto a demon during fusion, it would be a 10/10 replayable as fuck game.

>Nocturne's atmosphere and art design is some the best in any video game.
Good atmosphere and art design is like 80% of Megaten

This.

Attached: Difference between WRPGs and JRPGs.jpg (2000x1797, 807K)

Based and Sharo pilled

>friendly fire is non-existant
>what is Final Fantasy Tactics?
>what is Knight of Lodis?

They were talking about a re master with all of SMT IV A’s fixes
Literally 10/10

people have to stop larping as if 90% of turn based battle systems aren't trash, most of them you can play every fight exactly the same - some variation of cast buffs, have your damage dealers use their skills in the optimal order while you heal/cure status as needed with support chars, and take note of the boss gimmick which is usually just guarding/attacking on certain turns. very few jrpgs actually have interesting battle systems save those who aren't pure random encounter turn based (ie. twewy or strategy games like devil survivor), the actual meat of the game comes from exploration and party building/customization, with the story tying things together nicely. too many games have shit dungeons and overworlds and the most party customization you get is a skill tree, while their story is some generic anime shit with unlikable characters.

Attached: 1556001354063.png (650x750, 1.87M)

I don't agree personally. The ps2 games and Strange Journey, despite being on ds hardware, had some impressive art design but Nocturne's in on another level i feel.

Attached: Ahriman.webm (1000x562, 972K)

>people have to stop larping as if 90% of turn based battle systems aren't trash
90% of basically everything is trash user.

You know that part when they were sealing the jars and Toki came in front of everyone? That was funny. Hot too.

Imagine how wet she was following Nanashi around all the time.

Attached: 1474540583417.jpg (400x240, 28K)

>FPS are all trash all you do is point and shoot.
>Action games are all trash all you do is press attack and occasionally dodge.
You can reduce any type of game to a shitty formula. What are you, a 15 year old going through an existential crisis?
I fucking hate kids in puberty, they act like they know everything while ironically refusing to learn.

Turn based is still the best way to control multiple units
Last thing you need is your healer auto attacking when you desperately need healing

>people in this thread actually praising IV:A
Combat was the only good thing, kill yourself waifufags.

Attached: 1560120822603.jpg (253x310, 33K)

this.
haha

kys

Attached: 1398030510195.png (608x631, 628K)

Seething

>Combat was the only good thing
Also the music, the antagonists, the boss fights and my wife Isabeau.

I am, they took a series I love and made it feel like some seasonal anime shit.

barney is cool

youtube.com/watch?v=BV0s_9-j_Ig

Some get too used to name the protagonist
Otherwise it's pure autism on having to relate to the character's actions

Thank you for your service user.

That was the point faggot, they are trying something different, did you seethe too when SJ used military stuff ?

SJ took the series in a different direction that still felt faithful to the older games, IV:A took a direction that was nothing like any of the older games.

add gameplay

Apocalypse has the best vidya OST of all time, pleb.

nah. 4 beats it by miles even.

>different direction that still felt faithful to the older games,
>From modern Tokyo with teens fucking around demons to a fucking antarctic mission with the army
>Faithful
It changed a lot more than IV A

What about Star Oceans combat system?
you can ltierally adjust roles to the partymembers that allow you to contorle them even without controlling them.

Attached: niggawhat.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Attached: getoutofmysightplebain.jpg (474x296, 25K)

I'm in Chicago right now. Let me know where to meet you up and I'll go fucking come there.

Attached: die.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Stop catering to pathetic virgin weebs who need nonstop cutesy bullshit to stay interested in something.

SJ still kept in line with the general tone and atmosphere of the other games. IV:A appears like the other games since, as you said, it is teen in Tokyo fighting demons but that doesn't make a SMT game SMT. Tone and atmosphere is far more important then the setting and scenario.IV:A's cast is a much more drastic and extreme change then anything in SJ.

This will be your doom song kiddo.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0MEIzRlM8s

Attached: callyourdaddy.png (666x406, 271K)

>Not this
youtube.com/watch?v=A6cSbof7Pik

that's the warm up.

Attached: keepup.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>god tier theme
>undermined by Lucifer's design being a cancer patient
Such a shame. It's genuinely one of my favorite game battle themes but it had to be wated on such a shitty design. It would be perfect for the actual Lucifer.

Attached: Lucifer.jpg (2144x1712, 639K)

I wish Doi redrew Lucifer form 2

Just Dadga already makes the cast SMT like

If megaten is pointlessly edgy shit to you then sure, but it's not. Megaten isn't complex or anything, but it's more then just some edgy jrpg.

That depends on the alignment you take

What were they thinking?

Attached: Lucifer_smt_4.png (531x1279, 807K)

Give him a break, his other half was his enemy

I think we know who to blame for this.

Attached: im_not_saying_it_was_yhvh_but.jpg (1280x1281, 634K)

I actually really like his design. I would freak the fuck out if I see that monstrosity fucking near me.

>not wanting a female protagonist
If written well(this means not written by your average westerner) you can have a more personality and a higher range of emotion then your standard bland male self insert. It's also why I'm catching myself watching shoujo anime more and more lately.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Midara na Ao-chan wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_01.45_[2019.06.17_1 (1920x1080, 1.58M)

I want to fuck Kijima

Attached: 1559331834512.jpg (2285x1999, 1.23M)

It's not that the design is particularly terrible, but it does not fit Lucifer.

it was funnier without the text in panel 3