This is Lorenz Hermann Gloucester of the Golden Deer. Say something nice about him

This is Lorenz Hermann Gloucester of the Golden Deer. Say something nice about him.

Attached: lorenz2.jpg (353x878, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

serenesforest.net/three-houses/pre-release/abilities/
youtu.be/zacZ4wuCLCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he looks like a faggot

he's in the same house as best girl

Attached: 1561176782370.png (800x801, 262K)

He got a pretty damn good timeskip design, but show me Mariannes post timeskip design already, IS.

Attached: 190614_HP.png (1200x1200, 749K)

you look like a faggot

Tits are bigger than what her portrait shows.

Attached: Marianne.jpg (551x831, 323K)

>Rondel painted like a rose
that's a pretty great upgrade from his school uniform

Thracia remake when?

Why do you want to get spoiled on all the timeskip designs a month away? I'm considering stopping to check on 3H news/threads so everything else will be a surprise. I'm already disappointed I was spoiled on Lorenz becoming gigachad.

Attached: 1561103729725.png (832x916, 337K)

based golden bros

They already spoiled the fact there's a timeskip and use it heavily for marketing, showcasing the 3 lords' timeskip designs, so might as well go all the way, those are the designs we'll be using for half the game anyway. Plus I don't consider getting a design spoiled as much a spoiler as say story stuff or whatever. You can feel free to avoid it but I wouldn't mind Famitsu articles covering the other students

I'm not likely gonna join the Deer, probably Lions and just take Marianne now that's confirmed scoutable.

Attached: D9Gl3dUUcAA_Bk2.jpg orig.jpg (3528x4096, 1.35M)

Why did they have to give the groups these gay corny as fuck names instead of just naming them by their kingdom or whatever

Cause Adrestian Empire Class, Holy Kingdom of Faerghus Class, and Leicester Alliance Class doesn't roll off the tongue as well.

>class adrestia
>class faerghus
>class leicester
sounds much better and at least not something a 9 year old would come up with

are we talking about fire emblem or Any Sport Ever

purple is a cool color
also reminds me of this guy for some reason

Attached: Aw2-adder.png (650x1150, 267K)

How do they compare to the rest of the girls? We could do with a bust size list.

select your team

Attached: 1561049145131.png (830x1572, 859K)

This is Ingrid, the best girl in all of Three Houses. Say something nice about her!

Attached: based Ingrid.jpg (867x556, 104K)

Cute cuckquean

Blue lions and take Linhardt and Petra

Girls cant get cucked

I will be spending as much time having tea with her and staring at her.

Attached: Lovely Ingrid.png (709x529, 757K)

serenesforest.net/three-houses/pre-release/abilities/
Dedue's Skill makes me wonder what is considered acting.
>If user waits without acting, Defence +4 for one turn
If acting includes moving around, this will be a pretty shit ability. If it doesn't, it will be pretty good(and probably give him less reason to actually become an Armor Knight, his intended class).

It's already confirmed he can move and still get the boost. Acting probably just means fighting/healing/gambits/rally and crap like that. Maybe trading too, hopefully not.

aged like fine wine

Attached: LorenzChad.png (185x179, 61K)

Attacking, Combat Art, Magic, or a Gambit, if I had to guess.
youtu.be/zacZ4wuCLCo
Statistically, he may not perform better as a Brigand or Brawler/Grappler.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.9M)

Ah, so standard "acting" then, like how it's done in FFT and the like. Sounds good.

Update your picture

my first thought is that he'd make a great wall
also Petra seems meh except for her Hunter's Law skill activating with weakened enemies

>yfw your dad was the villain all along
I kinda hope he has motivations like Heiss from Radiant Historia

Attached: 1560404666642.jpg (1920x1080, 298K)

Ok, so Lorenz is my go to viceroy to rule the Leicester region after I conquer it for my Empress/Wife. I'll pair him with Marianne if possible (after recruiting both into the Eagles). Who should I pick from the Lions to be my second Quisling? Maybe Felix? It'd be nice to get another major crest on our side.

Attached: edelgard von hresvelgr.png (420x491, 207K)

Any personal skills you think are gonna be particularly good?
Depending on how good Gambits actually are, Strategist could either be garbage or fantastic.
Liege's Shield is gonna be really reliable and good, if not that interesting.
Paranoia looks really dang good, especially if bows are actually good this time around. Staying just barely injured constantly for 5 mt is an easy deal to make.
Most passive or active skills that help allies are likely gonna be good too.
Scavenge looks like the least impressive skill by far.

>

Attached: 1560750339210.png (310x450, 205K)

unironically I love his character design because of his stupid face, I hope his personality matches that smug aura.

>fuck niggers
>is in literally the only house with a black person in it

>tan people don't exist
Why are Americans so obsessed with niggers?

Not him.
Great (damage increases)
>Felix's Solitary Wolf
>Hilda's Plead
>Bernadetta's Paranoia
>Annette's Hard Worker (Rallybot)
>Sylvain's Ladies' Man
>Leonie's Hate to Lose
>Lorenz's Prestigious Noble
If you do make Edelgard/Dimitri/Claude a Lord for the Class Ability of +3 damage to adjacent allies, you can make certain units monsters (although Lord may not be that great for Edelgard and Claude).
Black Eagles with a Lord!Edelgard and Bernadetta can snipe faraway enemies for +8 with her Bow strength (she has a Fighting weakness though, and can't access Brawler/Grappler).
Blue Lion's Felix has a strength with Fighting, and the +5 damage makes up for lacking a Battalion for bonus Phys. Atk. You also got Lord!Dimitri and Annette to really make those gauntlet doubles/quads hurt.
Golden Deers has Lorenz being supported by Lord!Claude and Hilda for +8 damage, and Leonie +5 damage by Lord!Claude.

Good
>Mercedes's Live to Serve (healbot)
>Ashe's Wisdom to Live (saves a Thief promotion unless you want to Steal, in favor of Archer for more bow range or Cavalier for CANTOOOOOOOO)
>Ignatz's Keen Observation (counters Archers having reduced Hit the further away)
>Petra's Hunter's Law (there are 2x2 tile enemies with multiple health bars)
>Hubert's Strategist (Gambits are limited use)
>Ingrid's Lady Knight (Gambits are limited use)

Okay
>Byleth's Teacher's Guidance (EXP)
>Edelgard's Imperial Bloodline (EXP)
>Dimitri's Royal Bloodline (EXP)
>Claude's Alliance Bloodline (EXP)
>Dorothea's Songstress (Healing)
>Dedue's Liege's Shield (Enemy Phase tanking, but his strengths, weakness and stats means he may fall behind when Gauntlets and Combat Arts are Player Phase)
>Ferdinand's Confidence (Hit/Avo)
>Caspar's Quarreler (Hit)
>Lysithea's Prodigy (2x Skill Exp in battle)
>Marianne's Animal Lover (Healing)

Bad
>Linhardt's Doze Off (Healing)
>Raphael's Scavenge (Healing)

Attached: file.png (1920x1161, 3.44M)

Fuck bros, should I buy a switch. I really want fe but I heard rumors about switch pro. What do?

He became a chad.