God damn. A good 90 PERCENT of the stuff they have in the eShop is absolute crap. Literally just filler...

God damn. A good 90 PERCENT of the stuff they have in the eShop is absolute crap. Literally just filler, smartphone tier garbage.

Attached: Nintendo-Switch.png (1596x988, 195K)

Bait, sage and ignore

you can like
not buy it

Rent free

>the switcharoo is shitaroo
more news at 11

It's a handheld console.
Also, multiplats are the future. At least in terms of profit

Is there anything out recently thats fun to play?

Just tried My friend Pedro and its good but got boring quick

i've only ever touched the eshop for octo expansion

That's what every digital store is like. PSN, XBL, Steam are the same. The worst thing is that it's those shitty indies that go on sale all the time instead of the actual games.

True, recommend me anything interesting in the eshop right now, I was considering lego harry potter but is it any good? I remember playing a demo of 5-7 on PS3 many years ago,it was decent

Same for steam, psn and Xbox live

>same shit literally happens on every other platform ie Steam, Xbox, etc
>but it's bad for Nintendo specifically because ???

Attached: confused.jpg (600x512, 26K)

>90%

Generous estimate

thats every console dude. basically nobody has quality control on what makes it onto their digital market

Anything good/unique on the Japanese eshop for under ¥1000?

They're like all the other lego games. Had fun with the star wars ones. Wasn't big into the Harry Potter universe but it's pretty cool. really, the only interesting things in their eshop are indies available in any other store (PSN, Steam, etc). The're really aren't a lot of exclusive indie titles there. I think that's why everyone calls it a shovelware system. It's good for it's portability and Nintendo main title games.

ps4 has no games

Any good nyntendo exclusives I should get then? The only exclusives I have is smash, Mario odyssey, botw and Mario kart

Just buy the good games :^)

Splatoon
Fast RMX is a great F-Zero/Wipeout clone
(and Yoshi if you want a chill platform game)
Also Mario Maker and FE launch in the next few weeks.

Oh yeah forgot to include fast RMX too, got that digitally, I was actually thinking about xenoblade and bayonetta

but how do I discover what games are good??? they should ALL be good so I don't get tricked!

Attached: crying-wojak-smiling-www-picswe-com-53591314.png (500x581, 26K)

Where the fuck is the virtual console or whatever the nu-equivalent to it is? Drip feeding a bunch of shitty NES games doesn’t cut it, I just want to buy some SNES games.

>Buying roms

>xenoblade and bayonetta

I knew I was forgetting more. Fuck knows how I overlooked those.

It worked for Steam.

Yeah its getting hard to find the gold in amongst all the shit.

Pesonal recommendation; Aggelos - an absolute gem. Like a mash up between Zelda II and WonderBoy III.

Attached: ss_ab542ab6166320d0cec54b750219f72c4be26c91.1920x1080.jpg (1596x898, 552K)

As far as the lower end AA and indie titles, they are very scarce, but I really like Golf Story and Blaster Master Zero. They're both low end sprite graphic based games that appeal to nostalgia more than typical games today so that might not be your thing.

I actually always wanted a Wii U for Xenoblade X, thought they would have it ported over to Switch in a year or so, but it's still not here. It looks more interesting than Xeno 2 but meh I'll probably try Xeno 2 and Bayonetta as well, always wanted to play that too but I have no Wii U

It's a shame it can't run multiplats well though, except for the pixel games. 2019 has been a rough year so far for the switch, but it is gonna pick up soon enough. Fire emblem looks like shit, but if your into that it is coming soon. Astral chain and Zelda remake are coming. Smash is getting 2 great fighter additions. Definitive version of DQXI is coming.

>breaking the law

X2 is very bad, too grindy and the chart are all so unlikeable. Bayo 2 comes with the first game, so even if you don't like 2 it still comes with the good one to make it worth.

I mentioned the eshop because I don't have a fucking PS4 or Xbox. Take that chip off your shoulder mate

So like every other online store ever?

Why would you pick this to post about and not the abhorrent pricing?

Dragon quest builders is 50 fucking bucks on switch, but on Vita I got it for 23

I mean you should get his point then, because Steam is the shovelwar-iest platform of all.

I don't know about that 90% of the orignal Wiis library were pure shovelware. And that is also removing the FIFA and other sports games.

Who cares the games are literally free

Attached: 070.png (633x874, 64K)

The Switch is a really shit handheld. Not just because the system itself is uncomfortable/tedious to carry and hold, but because most of its games worth a damn aren't enjoyable in an airplane/train ride.

It's a shame that they wasted their time with such a bad gimmick. I have no reason to upgrade my 3DS since I have a mid-tier PC and don't care about Smash.

To be honest the Switch has now picked up the stigma of just being a port machine. I have one myself. But i am under 0 on the fanboy scale about it. XC2 and Smash while good. Thats it. The rest are ports Even the Zelda launch game was just ported from the WII U. The portible mode is a gimmick and would only really be used by kids for car travel.

Lurk the "comfy switch" circlejerk threads here or do a Google/Youtube search for eshop hidden gems. You know, the same way you would find out about any decent games.

If you are up for metroidvania get slain back from hell.

fast rmx is amazing

such a shame they didn't do more modes