June 2019

>June 2019...
>I am forgotten
explain why
Hardmode: Don't mention other games

Attached: f736122c73404dd341e4e4ec17ae3cad_original.jpg (1552x873, 341K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FIMsXOXVNVI
youtube.com/channel/UCg3qsVzHeUt5_cPpcRtoaJQ/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it blew up by accident on launch
the devs knew it too they didnt expect to get over 15,000 players at once
thats why the launch had servers issues
its not forgotten or dead it just finally has its playerbase. i know 3 people who bought it just because they saw a twitch streamer playing it.
They obviously dont play it anymore

It was fun for a while but it's repetitive and lacks content. When I dropped the game it had something like 4 maps, 2 of which were severely unbalanced.

Also fuck shield and rapier faggots.

I still play every day. Needs more interesting maps WITHOUT HORSES.
Off the top of my head it doesnt need much change gameplaywise, all weapons are viable. Even so far as using a quarterstaff or frying pan only once you have gottun gudden

Attached: 20190621191643_1.jpg (2560x1440, 1.03M)

Fuck your rules. It's selling point was that it was a fixed Chivalry. People forgot that chivalry was shit.

>triple team 1 guy
>get tripple teamed

Rinse and repeat, it's boring. Also, the only thing that's posted in it's generals are your faggy outfits that look like shit in red/blue anyways.

Attached: 029094230942309423092.jpg (1256x1016, 369K)

ACOCK is shit and you should feel bad for playing it

>he cant cleave through 3 iron company scum at once

Attached: 20190616062208_1.jpg (2560x1440, 432K)

>better quests
>better map
>better textures
>better towns
>better armor

The only think AWOIAF has going for it is muh wildlings and giants. ACOK isn't perfect but it's better :)

Attached: Untitled54646.png (1350x935, 1.87M)

That's like saying horse shit tastes better than dogshit

Attached: 1540801222466.jpg (834x737, 113K)

shutup weeb tranny :^)

Attached: 004303464364.jpg (949x861, 144K)

>launch with 4 (four) maps
>two major gamemodes that nobody wanted and nobody plays
>overall jankiness driving people frustrated
it will be as dead as chivalry in a month

>performs a sextuple feint into a morph into an aerial chamber-parry
high level play

um mount & blade is a weeb game normie go back

Attached: 1544195602129.jpg (997x680, 362K)

I mean it's no surprise to anyone, there isn't a single 3D fighting game with a large playerbase.

*six maps
you forget contraband and the pit

not frontline, don't count

still waiting on official smaller gamemodes, 32v32/24v24 is too much

Frontline got boring but duels are super fun when you don't encounter chivalry vets or alpha players

Lack of maps

this. now it has 5(assuiming we're talking frontline, as its the main game mode, the other modes have different maps), the 5th isnt that great. i still play for an hour or so most days, but once the modding tools come out, we should have endless content

My fucking sides ... this was supposed to be chivalry killer.
Crybabies and soiboys found out too late that the perfect game image that they keep imagining is just a dream. Not the dev problem that you take your "duels" too seriously in a 7 year old game.

Attached: 1503444940766.jpg (350x335, 9K)

i play this gayme every day though. have the past week and it is loads of fun. I have been shittin on niggas with the Messer

Attached: BN-NL392_GAY040_M_20160407144034.jpg (1280x853, 118K)

the devs hate bows for some reason

Game's doing great what are you talking about

I'd fug Deshavi and chill with Ymira

Bows fucking suck ass. Learn to fight like a real man instead of spamming projectiles from a distance like a bitch

Attached: 1556460873654.jpg (255x255, 17K)

>he plays frontline
worst gamemode

good
fuck archers
the best thing about chiv was the "kill the archers" voice command

It's broken, even with the update today.

it's the only relevant gamemode

I have a designated crossbow & javelin class but I still dislike projectile players

Frontline is the ONLY gamemode. All others are for baby's first training lesson.
Get the best duelest on the planet, the greatest swordsman that ever lived and put in him a real WARRRRRRRRRRR and his head will come off just as easily as a peasant's.

it isnt forgotten

>shittin on niggas
gay little judeafied negro zoomers like you ruin the game with your faggotry

this is a textbook case of mad cause bad

I'm making fun your personality, gayboy.

tell that to the duelniggers who go on 70+ kill streaks
frontline is literally easy mode
>dont push too far
>use a long weapon
>keep teammates with you
congrats you just went 40-5

teammates are useless. I see kids running in discord with their little buddies, but that's lame.

youtube.com/watch?v=FIMsXOXVNVI

but they still lose if they dont push obj

Attached: 20190514121359_1.jpg (2560x1440, 828K)

>war axe

For Honour exists

>meme arrow
That screenshot was from a pickup weapon build with a cleaver to start. But I have 20+ builds and can dance on people with lots of shit now, that old screenshot.

>bloodlust

NO FUCKING MOD SUPPORT
litterally no excuse, ue4 is retard easy to add in mod support for

Attached: costalavanza.gif (198x198, 1.2M)

Mod it to make it more like chivalry and add dancing a backswings for the full irony.

>For Honour
shitty meme game

>combat feels sluggish and inaccurate
>ranged weaponry, bombs and horses ruin the fun for players not using them
>parry mechanic is trash, why the fuck can someone with a spoon parry my 3 meter long greatsword is beyond me
>constantly get ganged up on
>constantly gang up on others
>BR mode was dead on arrival
>dress up included as a way to distract from bigger issues
>shitty build options that don't do much to diversify gameplay
It's fun to dick around for a couple hours in but I don't see any worthwhile longterm investment for this game

Attached: 1560676800297.jpg (680x680, 43K)

it was streamer flavor of the month and the streamers left

Bloodlust used to be my crutch but in my newer builds i find it too point intensive. My current best builds all rely on dodge.

Man FUCK this forgotten ass game.
Lads? Gentlemen. I think it's quite the time for us to go back to For Honor.

Attached: 1523567731639.jpg (2574x3297, 810K)

Chivalry 2 will save us

Attached: 1560331592663.jpg (1920x1080, 472K)

what is broken about it?
it's probably one of the most polished games out right now I'm 100 hours in and havent encountered a single bug

I like both, high five. My biggest problem with 5honor is some classes are just crap and get shut down so hard.

Epic exclusive that looked like a copy of mordhau?

It did look nice from the trailer though I can't be fucked to shill out another 20-30€ for a dead on arrival multiplayer only trash

Mordhau is quite literally a self admitted copy of Chivalry

>parry mechanic is trash, why the fuck can someone with a spoon parry my 3 meter long greatsword is beyond me
The one handed weapons already have worse stam negation on parry so you're going to disarm them faster with your greatsword.

I know you kids love your games.
Having said that, the hit detection is broken particularly for spears.

slow boomer

Lack of shitty newbies meaning I get my shit caved in by level 80 players

Got old fast, the only thing worth doing is playing ffrontline on the 5 maps or doing duels. Frontline get's old because it's literally just ganging up on people till one team wins, duels can be real fun but they grow stale when you realize it's the same mouse spinning jump/crouch spam shit that chiv was really.

I'd like some more realism like their fucking arm bones popping out through their elbows right into their knees when I hit them with my 300kg steel baton
They should honestly just get turned into pulp the second my weapon makes contact with their brittle bones
But instead you just have them plop your weapon away with their literal feather because gameplay concessions and the devs unwillingness to compromise possible playstyles for even a semblance of accuracy

Really wish we'd get a multiplayer melee fighting game that wasnt directional combat, they all feel the same and have the same issues.

the game is slow as fuck

super slow boomer

So no semblance of balance? Everyone just uses greatsword or spears

90 hours close to level 40. it’s boring and there’s only so many 50+ kill games to get before you’re bored to tears. got my moneys worth for sure.

>don't criticize my game, I'm having FUN!

Attached: 1530825682331.png (434x327, 55K)

Post kniggers.

Attached: 20190518233328_1.jpg (472x1014, 114K)

Ultra slow boomer picture

>I already have the advantage of not requiring better footwork and having more range than them, why can't I just mindlessly left click and win because muh realism
Doesn't the fact that plate armor doesn't make you immune to 90% of the weapons in this game clue you in that the devs didn't want pure realism because that would be unfun as fuck.

Attached: 1556093350505.png (388x488, 110K)

Attached: 4515235252.png (890x695, 445K)

the hit detection is literally perfect, probably the best i've seen in any game.
you're just bad

it got pushed to /vg/ retard

I'm literally this close: (_) to filtering that word. Just say "builds" or "loadouts" or "knights" for fuck's sake. No need to be pointlessly crass.

Except mordhau was good, chivalry was just a meme

The biggest problem of 3honor is that balancing team is full of lazy cunts. They unfuck three heroes a year while they pump a new imbalanced hero every quarter of a year.

They probably saw how much shit archers got in Chivalry and decided to nerf ranged playstyles into semi-uselessness and that's a good thing.

I suck at this game and never played again. There are thousands like me

the hit detection is trash, you can't dodge anything for shit; not to mention the netcode is garbage.
I remember some kid a couple days ago was saying how the game was "literally perfect" and that it was in no way unbalanced.
What did the devs do today? They tried to balance the maps on crossroads because horse fags were being gay and exploiting the spawns.
two weeks from now when or if they update it again with better hit detection, you're gonna be crying while you try to adjust to your broken game, because you thought you just had to "git gud".

Get a real hobby for christ's sake, you insufferable gaymer boy queer.

The fact of the matter is that the game supports one homogenous playstyle of "pick whatever the fuck you want, you'll get more or less the same result" instead of having few very different playstyles such as the stereotypical slow STR guy vs the quick DEX fag

>get on a horse
>quite literally can't hit anything, only get chip damage for running people over
>can't hit them with couched weapons' can't hit them with swings
>meanwhile i constantly get oneshot by horses, especially in certain maps
i can handle normal melee just fine, but horse combat is beyond me

Attached: GOD.png (909x763, 408K)

I wish I could teach you to get gud. Just getting ripostes down and only that is enough to start your way to hero town.
Compare playing a no armor with quarterstaff to a full armor with executioners sword and I think youll feel differently.

couching is easy just aim more to the right than you think you need, with normal attacks i can only hit my own damn horse

Its like that one guy in Battlefield games who camps jet spawns and gets something like 10 to 1 KD. Some people do nothing but use the OP shit and get get good at using the OP shit and nothing else.

The game feels like shit to play regardless of what I use so I probably won't

>mutiplayer
no thanx

It doesn't have enough content.
Frontline is too simple and chaotic to hold attention for hundreds of hours and duel servers just make me want to go play a fighting game.

Also, the new map is trash and the new weapons are overpowered as fuck.
>Drag/accel muh 3 point 1 hander to instantly delete tier 1 and tier 2 armor.
>Casually toss javelins into a crowd at head level and instantly get 2 kills

>he has problems with horses
Pitiful.

Attached: 20190602234642_1.jpg (1600x900, 165K)

Who the hell plays for honor?

Attached: FCEC32BB-2E5F-4ABE-80CB-0FE7C77485BD.jpg (2732x2048, 1.45M)

The very first weapon I unlocked was a billhook. I was so sad to see how CRAP it is against armored opponents. Not worth it for the horse utility, though it is very fun to knock horsefags off. But even with a cleaver you can fight a horsefag one on one. But not so much while fighting 3 armoredfags and then a horsefag comes charging in from behind.

Attached: 20190515110700_1.jpg (2560x1440, 858K)

Press R you bumbling retard.

You do realize you can change classes whenever you like, yes? Just suicide after the horse nigger is dead.

They needed better maps with more equipment and a larger number of players. Make it a large battle simulator, not a shitty duel simulator. The combat isn't so good to be carried by itself, but the inclusion of siege equipment, building, and other shit that makes it a 'large battle' feel is what makes it unique and enjoyable. If you're going for the Warband/Chivalry audience, they'll just stick with those games since the only chivfags left are autists and same for Warband, but warband has better 1v1 combat than Mord.

Add more maps like Camp, have more players, have more siege equipment and different weapons and it can sustain. Maps like Taiga and Mountain Peak just make you have to jump into a mosh pit of random swings, which will get boring very fast.

frontlines suck, maps suck, netcode sucks. Every server with >48 players has severe latency issues and there's no "lag compensation" to stop me from getting whacked a full second before the junglenigger on the other end starts his attack animation or vise versa. And casuals/non-tryhards don't care enough about duel to put in hundreds/thousands of hours.

they look tacky, but they're my kinda tacky

Attached: Mercs.png (1470x850, 1.32M)

>almost down to the size of For Honor’s playerbase
OH NO NO NO

Bloodstained came out, so I've been giving Mordhau a break.

I plan to get back into it.

You do realize even with a billhook you arent gonna win against a horsefag while fighting 3 armored fags? Billhook is only good while you meander around wasting time looking for the horsefag who can just run around you and back your teammate from behind.
Alt strike damage on billshit:
65/50/30/25
It's garbage and slow

Your personality is just as vile as his is though.

>i know 3 people who bought it just because they saw a twitch streamer playing it.
>They obviously dont play it anymore
And thank God.

yeah just needs to drop to 1/4th of it's current population

what a mess

stab kills in like 3, also morph is really good with bill

I might play For Honor again for INCREDIBILIS gameplay, it is some fun shit punching the shit out of someone and knocking them around like that, shame its in such a mediocre game. The game needed a good singleplayer component, like Mount and Blade, where you can traverse a map and gather armies etc, and when it gets into combat it starts a certain scenario, like you start a siege map when you do a siege on a castle, and the amount of units an heroes running around is dictated by who you took with you into the fight. What couldve been.

damn straight

Source or post more?

>He doesn't know about the Saga of Parako

Attached: 1535182333891.png (640x1917, 825K)

It's fun but lacks content. It needs community maps.

A lot of games are like this where they'd have a much easier time retaining a core base. if you let players produce content.

>new patch
>all it really adds is two new weapon skins
>40k and 80k gold cost for them
What the fuck why?

Single player is garbage because fighting bots is fucking boring. Just like any fighting game.

I in fact do, but have forgotten where I can find them.

Attached: 1550740694321.jpg (640x500, 53K)

Oh and btw you double retard, alternate mod one billhook does the exact same damage as normal mode, it just pulls enemies towards you isntead of pushing them away

is rapier viable? I always play with fast pokin builds in souls, I want to emulate that.

>epic store exclusive
DoA. The original was held together by Steam forum and workshop.

I live for nothing else other than to billhook horsefags

Attached: 31531651365.jpg (1200x800, 233K)

To trick the people who farmed a shit ton of gold using the exploit into buying them. I suspect they'll go down in price.
If you're dumb enough to get into a fight against three armored kniggas and one horse nigger, you want them as close to you as possible so they hit each other.

So fix the AI, they made it without bots in mind so they are mindless, assign logic to them.

It's a scrub stomper, and a very good dagger. It's pretty alright, but people do know counterplay against it because it used to be SUPER popular for the first week or three.

If you ever, at any point, ever actually play the objective you will be fighting more than 3 armorfags and 1 horsefag at once

nobody cares retard

Attached: 1552832626302.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

It's pretty much like the shield. It's good if you're dumb as shit and don't know what to do against it. Can't tell you how many 1v4s I've won because no one knows how to kick.

>not playing the last days

Attached: Mount&Blade Warband 2_17_2019 3_40_58 AM.png (1972x1109, 3.79M)

timed exclusive to be fair

Niche audience. Have a fervent but small player base, a bit like 'running with rifles'.

If that's the case you're gonna die so just take as many with you as possible or fall back till your buddies show up. I don't know why people are so angry they can't win a 7v1. Just spam chat.
>wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowittookeightofyoutokillmewiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

>Why is my shitty flavour of the month PC exclusive cash grab forgotten

Really makes you think, you think you dumb bastards would have learned after the previous 50 times this happened.

>flavor of the week/month means it's shit
Some of the most fun I've had have been playing flavors of the week/month with Yea Forums. King Arthur's Gold, Sub Rosa, Ace of Spades, you name it.

1v7 is EZY, ive never lost a 1v7, the problem is horseshits ruining my 1v7s. They should get fucked if they run into a wall or that horse BITCH should trip if they hit a fence without properly timed jump. Shit like that.

Attached: 20190518160826_1.jpg (2560x1440, 357K)

Irrelevant, 90% of a games profit(and therefor motivation to support post release) occurs in the first month of a games launch. If it sells poorly on EGS, which it will its not going to get any post release support. EGS exclusivity for multiplayer games is genuinely developer suicide.

Two of those were f2p, I wasn't actively using Yea Forums when Sub Rosa was a thing. After Minecraft blew up after gaining popularity on Yea Forums in alpha I can't take a single 'HEY CHECK OUT THIS NEW $30 ALPHA GAME' posts on here seriously anymore, every single PC multiplayer title that gets recommended here is a complete and utter waste of time.

It's gonna get its second wind on Steam re-release.

We have yet to see whether or not that'll be the case, but multiplayer games re-launched after their initial release almost never gain traction, unless they're deeply ingrained classics like AOE2 or something.

All of them were free to play. KAG had an open beta. It's a moot point anyway, since there's a ton of games that were fun for ~60 hours fucking about with other anons for a bit.
>ONLY SIXTY HOURS WHAT A RIP FOR A 20 EURO GAME OMG

Lack of maps really hurts. Especially considering how Frontline makes the rest of game modes obsolete.

whats a good youtube channel for watching people make weapons

me and friends still play it
it's cool

You mean 3D modelling or actual blacksmithing?
The only youtube blacksmith I know of is Michaelcthulhu.

Attached: michaelcthulhu.jpg (989x1726, 447K)

blacksmithing sorry should have specified but 3d modeling be cool too

Everybody already played Chivalry years ago, the thrill wore off again quickly.

not really weapons but there's that Japanese guy that makes knives out of everything
youtube.com/channel/UCg3qsVzHeUt5_cPpcRtoaJQ/videos

Yeah, I haven't actually looked too far into actual youtube blacksmiths. This guy got famous because he makes giant swords from games and manga and shit. He records videos around an hour long of making them. He also tests every single one by bashing them against shit. Avoid him if you're going for anything historically accurate like what could be in Mordhau.

I've stopped playing because I had to play on literally every single server with over 90 ping, it was fun during the first weeks where nobody knew how to do shit, but as the skill ceiling of the average player grew, so did my frustration as I noticed more and more how fucking shit it is to try and learn the game with latency so high.
The game is fucking great and I believe it has a lot of future because it execution at the genre is top notch, but I simply can't deal with the fact that everyofficial Brazilian server is based in São Paulo, which is as far from me as Dallas, USA.

Attached: 1552391058473.jpg (427x300, 34K)

My gratitude, surgeon.

stopped playing because theres not really that much content, not anymore maps.

Based devs dont want brazilmonkeys shitting their game

Consolefags are salty and shit on it

don't know why i typed "anymore" meant to say enough.

they really dropped the ball on the 5th map. feels more like something they quickly put out just to have slightly more content. I like the verticality but theres like what a few scaffolds and thats it. its just there for horse faggots to fuck around on away from the objective. we need a map with some real fuckin objectives

brazilnigger go

literally just get a longsword and swing

Shit levels and not enough of them. Everything else is ok.

Vira latas fétidos!

all you do in this shitty game is fucking morph stabs and swings, most of the time into stabs with the bill
it's a braindead easy mode weapon like half the shit in this game

>use long weapons

Are you going to war without a shield as well?

>ive never lost a 1v7
I refuse to believe you.

Attached: 1459806872139.jpg (118x129, 9K)

The very definition of fotm

it actually would since horses are herbivores

>game just turns into any old fps game but the bullets are arrows

Shield + spear and shield + rapier retards ruined the game for literally everyone else; it was not fun to play against. You could try to dispute this, but you'd be wrong.

Attached: 1467872538099.jpg (508x524, 27K)

There hasn't been any new content since release, crossroads doesn't count. It's a small new dev team though so it's to be expected. It's Tornbanner all over again.

>balance patch rolls out
>no cost increase to short spear or rapier
>literally untouched

Those things are op because they're the best stab weapons with a shield. So now you have tanks walking around with their stabbers poking anyone who opens up. It's easy mode for frontline.

Games not forgotten I'd say. I play it almost every day and the servers are always plentiful. I will say the game does need more content though, current state of Frontline is a little bit bland and could use more interesting objectives to spice it up. Get more Chiv inspired maps like storming a castle built into a volcano to free slaves, or storming through a wooded forest to slaughter some fleeing royal family held up in a makeshift keep.

I would love to see a big horde mode update where they add new enemies, maybe new weapons, upgrades, or siege weapons. I hate that horde always seems to turn into cheesing up in a tower with arrows in the endgame. Maybe some high point perks could balance the playing field a bit, like maybe something that let's you explode on death, or a potion that makes you increase in size (+health +damage -speed). I think the mode has a lot of potential if they choose to put effort into it.

But yeah honestly I think the game is doing pretty fine as long as the content keeps coming, the game at its base is fantastic with lots of fun builds and balance and a high skill ceiling. All they need to do is build up.

Attached: Horde.jpg (1920x1080, 843K)

>"fuck archers!"
>"zweihander is fine"

I don't need to play a game for months or years to enjoy it. Stop letting greedy corporations control your mindset.

This game can be fixed by:
>firing the the guy that made crossroads
>strikes resist mouse movement when going against the general path of the swing (but not along it, meaning that you can still drag/accel)
>stabs have heavy resistance upon sudden vertical movement
>actually try to balance maps
>official duel mode is just community duel mode but you can't be harmed until you flourish on a guy and he flourishes back, then you can only be harmed by your opponent and you can queue for it
>FFA DM added to queue as well
>more fucking leg armor
>better looking chainmail god damn how did they fuck this one up so bad
There's more but I can't be bothered to keep typing on this

Why can't you guys start normal threads about games? I notice the only threads that stay alive and on topic are threads that start with obvious bait.

Attached: 1549259338036.jpg (351x291, 43K)

These people get it.

I wanted to make a mordhau thread but if you don't do this no one sticks around
I've been here long enough to see myself become the villain
you have to literally bait anons into video game discussion

I'm talking about his naive zoomer gamerboy personality.

The crosshair is only there to tell you where the center of your screen is, your attacks dont actually go where the dot is.

Honestly fuck Yea Forums. r/games may be reddit trash but at least people talk about fucking videogames there. And before I get accused, no I'm not a reddit transplant. I just HAVE to go there for any videogame news and discussion that I can actually believe isn't hidden behind 3 layers of ironic shitposting.

Attached: 1552503203551.png (981x1061, 489K)

I hear this game still has really bad optimization issues is that true?

Before you say shit no it wasn't a duel server

Attached: Javs.webm (800x450, 2.92M)

Needs a crusades mod

Glad i didn't fall for the flavor of the month team chopping game. Saw it coming a mile away

I played for 50 hours and stopped.

Need more maps, well worth the money though

I dropped it when the new map was just horse fields with a half assed fort in the center. Shit level design

>make map with serious spawn camping issues
>release update that actually manages to make it worse
Blue is a fucking death sentence on that map now. They're making the typical blunder of making their maps pretty before they make them fun.
And remove that fucking sunset it's not cool it's fucking annoying.

I mean it still pretty much is the Chivalry killer. No one gives a fuck about Chivalry anymore and the sequel is Epic Store exclusive so now people definitely don't give a fuck

they updated it today, it's still one sided. red spawn has a barrier where it's difficult to get spawn killed by horses, but blue still has to run through a small field.

Needs more content.

what kind of child are you?
>it has to be fun
>I want an e-sports arena where I can just escape all the troubles of the modern world

Attached: typical v tard.png (800x750, 139K)

what the fuck are you even trying to say retard

>he says picking Red everytime
>not picking Blue to handicap yourself
retarded casual

Yes, the netcode is shit, the hit detection is off, the servers are difficult to get into for some, and there are various latency issues which pretty much breaks the game.

Wojak poster makes a dumb post, surprise surprise.

I'm just talking about your attitude, you're an immature child.
The game is broken, that I agree with; but you're just a little brat about it.

>wojak poster being retarded
what else is new

gayfag Yea Forumsirgin appeals to emotion, what a surprise.
You kids need to grow up, or play something more your speed like fortnite or csgo.
You little gaymer fagboys ruin these games.

>he has to be trolling
>maybe if I call him a retard I can reverse meme him
I'm not trolling, your a fucking faggot with a small brain meant for BBC

Wanting the devs to balance an unbalanced map makes us "whiny kids"? Go away retard. You're just fishing for you's at this point.

God, I love killing bards

This. I was hesitant to buy it because I was worried it was flavor of the month (which it was), but I still got 50 hours of enjoyment out of it. It's undeniable that the maps and gamemodes are abysmal though, which is a shame since the core gameplay is pretty great.

I didnt say that. I made of the kid for using the word "fun" like a little tyke

STOP FALLING FOR FEINTS

PLAY LIKE A MAN

Because Chilvary always was and always will be better.

Hopefully chiv 2 devs will stay tru to 1 instead of going the casual route like Mordhau, but I have doubts...

>get called a crying smurf by my own muslim teammates (EU west btw)
>have lvl 600 battle pass and dota plus
Humbled, truly

git gud faggot, fuck off with your asspull excuse.

Why don't you make an actual point then instead of complaining about other people's criticisms?

I'm not making it up, and from this thread, I'm not the only one to think the game is broken.
It's not my fault your dumb ass simply conformed to a broken game.
Maybe you should go get a job at a factory if you're into doing shitty things designed by idiots.

It's already been said; the game is broken. But when I hear kids cry about it not being "fun", it's like nails on a chalkboard. Go do something fun instead of playing a videogame.

Ive played 220 hours so far and clearly really enjoy it. Play FL exclusively but the game needs sorting out a bit.
The game has garnered some bad latency issues contrary to what your ping states and this has come out of nowhere since the crossroads update and progressively got worse / is continuing to deteriorate.
Accels need to be addressed a bit as well. Especially the overheads as they're basically instahits and when there's 1hko weapons it's not particularly acceptable.
Also dont allow horse players to regen health and have them receive increased damage due to speed as they get to deliver increased damage. Horses get their cake and eat it at the moment.
I also think it's a mistake they make in having different people design different maps, just put your best map designer on the job ffs.

Also most importantly get the dev kit out to the community so they can revive / save your game.

>Mordhau literally sold on youtube and twitch meme
>Chiv had a competitive scene for years

Attached: 1448579721590.webm (640x360, 2.7M)