>2019
>still no Harry Potter mmo

Attached: 1325651388001.png (777x872, 39K)

Just play the GMod RP. 60+ people is plenty for that setting.

I recently rewatched all the movies. Felt really good desu

How come girls like Harry Potter so much when guys seem to grow out of it?

someone post it

still waiting on that one rpg that was leaked awhile back

thats fucking kenji you newfag

I would rather fucking kill myself than play with 60 13 year old furries.

What would you even do in a Harry Potter mmo?
Attend class?

Why did you post a picture of joker

Stunted maturity due to maturing faster than boys

Then why the fuck are any of you asking for an MMO, you stupid cunts?

"No!"

I didn't ask for one you dumb fucking nigger.

Keep everyone from having fun.

Why would you ever want an MMO based on the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1522216981580.jpg (1565x2823, 558K)

What ever happened with that "leaked" RPG? Seemed like too much effort to be a fake.

Then why the fuck are you in this thread?

What ever happened with that "leaked" RPG? Seemed like too much effort to be a fake.

What was Merula’s endgame?

To make fun of fags that want a Harry Potter mmo.

development hell or they've been putting it off on purpose. that or rowling herself got it canned purely because it was leaked, which is something i can 100% see her doing

Then why the fuck did you reply to me about playing an already existing Harry Potter multiplayer game, you banana lipped mulatto?

How do you make an MMO for a world that doesn't have much conflict? I hope you don't expect a roleplaying MMO because no one ever roleplays in MMOs.

See

Attached: Akihikowaiting.png (388x223, 66K)

fair enough

That's harry you shitlord

The Harry Potter universe is really something else.

It's set in the real world, but wizard-folk want absolutely nothing to do with regular people, "muggles," and while wizard-folk have the power to rule the world, they choose to hide in their fantasy realm and keep everything that they do a secret.

>mmo
fuck this gay shit give me a dating sim set in hogwart

Yeah I'm pissed I'm about to take the hufflepuff sticker off my back windshield

godly litposter

Tell me about atlus. Why did he shrugged?

Please read another book

>this obscure anime character looks just like a popular character therefore I have to let everyone know

Attached: wKluEfW.gif (370x159, 479K)

>2019
>being a dumb wizardnigger

>t. Guy on a video game board in which Nintendo dominates discussion

Did you not watch the movies, bitch?

>proud cucklepuff

put Sun Tzu's "The Art of War" in God Tier. some of his teachings literally made me a better video game player because you can apply a lot of war strategies to overcoming challenges in video games (against AI and even real people)

How about no
>just pay $60 to unlock your vault in Gringotts!
>$20 for a purple cat familiar!
>$10 to get sorted into a different house!

>mmo
fuck off

>t. unpublished writer

But that image is based on Kenji.
You can see it's the same hair.

Attached: ken.png (216x318, 61K)

Wizards would get btfo by modern tech in a straight up fight. Voldemort and his goons would have gotten gunned down had they really gotten going with their shit

>obscure anime character
>harry potter gif
i think you should head back to tumblr

why does this keep happening?

Attached: an actual ripoff.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Never read/watched HP before. Is it all its cracked up to be or is it overrated?

>harry potter
that's kenji, fuck you .

It's not that black-and-white. Wizards have the advantage of muggles not knowing that magic is real, and while the heads of each government are informed that magic is real, it would likely be a hard sell to tell people that it's actually wizards going around and murdering people. It would require Voldemort or whoever somehow gaining a public platform to openly reveal the existence of wizards at a massive public scale, which would be stupid.

The oft-repeated "quote" by Rowling that an expert wizard would be killed by a muggle with a shotgun has never been substantianted, but there are a lot more muggles than wizards and I have severe doubts that wizards could stand up to a modern army with modern weaponry.

jesus, you better to be baiting otherwise go fuck yourself newfag.

It’s shit. Only millennials who grew up with it can derive any enjoyment.

>tezuka invented animals
damn

They're fun junk food YA fiction, Rowling is pretty good at building an interesting world.
Some of the romance drama in the later 3 books can get a bit annoying though

kenji does kind of look like harry potter

wingardium leviosa people into toilets and bombarda them

If you like Harry Potter you're either too young to be here or you're an adult that likes a mediocre childrens book

bing bing wahoo

because he wear the same glasses? since when HP uses a scarf?

Attached: Scarf.jpg (716x535, 104K)

You win this time, I barely watched these movies.

that list is all kinds of fucked up

The entire situation would mean that the muggles could even locate wizards target to bomb or the Wizard would be retarded enough to face a muggle army on an open field with no prep beyond bringing only their wands.

I imagine Rowling wanted 100% control of the story and didn't accept liberties that would be requires to make it a working RPG

Read another book.

Imagine denying the blatant plagiarism on display here. It's not just the animals, retard. The flow of many of the scenes and angles are all straight up ripped off, and the concepts are ripped off too.

fuck off with your grindy, microtransactions-ridden MMOs, give me a Bully clone set in Hogwarts

>Hogwarts didn't always have bathrooms. Before adopting Muggle plumbing methods in the eighteenth century, witches and wizards simply relieved themselves wherever they stood, and vanished the evidence.
What the FUCK did she mean by this?

Attached: 1419569035884.png (1419x1078, 796K)

What the fuck is wrong with Rowling?

I'm pretty sure Rowling got tired of fans asking her a bunch of inane lore questions and just started giving retarded shit that would piss people off

>Harry Potter

Attached: 1561212191748.png (827x953, 279K)

That ain't Harry Potter.

Attached: 1497271418351.jpg (171x183, 17K)

>2019
>mmo

Attached: 1544861080791.jpg (861x796, 459K)

>>Hogwarts didn't always have bathrooms. Before adopting Muggle plumbing methods in the eighteenth century, witches and wizards simply relieved themselves wherever they stood, and vanished the evidence.
But wait, didn't the Sytherlin founder of Hogwarts put the entrance to his chamber of secrets in a bathroom?

MUH WIFE

based

Attached: 1505677351960.jpg (979x1269, 378K)

>Still no comfy wizard school life sim

I'm afraid your wife has autism

>wizards under 17 may not use their wand out of school
MUM COME HERE YOU NEED TO VANISH MY POOP

if she didn't i dunno if i would've liked her as much user

But that's obviously not harry potter you fucking muggloid

>avatar

Attached: b61eb-thinkstockphotos-92134543.jpg (1600x1063, 505K)

>tfw i became a wizard today.

>not realizing this is a pasta

Attached: Harry Shitter.webm (640x264, 941K)

Any examples?