I bet the Epic Games Store doesn't look so bad anymore

I bet the Epic Games Store doesn't look so bad anymore.

Attached: file.png (777x650, 110K)

Pretty sure this is going to be abused like hell.

Steam and EGS
Globohomo America vs Commie China
it's the same doomed dilemma all over again

Why don't they change their logos for black history month?

I thought I've seen that tag for awhile now though?

>retard who is online all day gets mad at company doing bare minimum effort to get gays and trannies to give them more money

Attached: Blam Blam.jpg (584x554, 132K)

Cope

We can't stop winning Epic bros.

Attached: 1561112657435.png (677x1156, 674K)

>retard doesn't know you can filter out unwanted content on steam by blacklisting a tag

Attached: 1551535325493.png (558x614, 29K)

It's a tag to let you know when you should skip the game

Now you can filter out the gay shit instead of bleeding out of your vagina all over Yea Forums whenever you see someone's shitty beefcake OELVN get posted in the upcoming releases.

>our politics!!!
one day jannies will do their jobs and Yea Forums will actually be about videogames rather than trolls trying to bait trite political arguments.

I can't wait for this fad to be over

I mean it does and steam is based for allowing segregation of the fags.

Black people are not oppressed any more. Just mentally Ill men. And special snowflake women

Chimps shooting other chimps is hard to fit in a logo.

Attached: Capture.png (577x667, 350K)

Attached: 1530390458388.jpg (800x800, 117K)

This. I don't understand how anyone would be upset. If you want the gays, you can look for it. If you don't want the gays, you can remove it from showing up.

I'm pretty sure that is nothing but good for you guys.
You can just add the tag to your filter and never see that trash again.

>GAY BAD

Attached: 6FFA2857-041C-4F43-A111-17E2106CECBC.jpg (645x729, 48K)

>Commie games look like this.
lolmao

Attached: Genshin Impact.jpg (1272x1408, 151K)

>Games get tagged with LGBT
>Can now filter those games
I fail to see how this isn't a good thing.

Attached: 1516712683801.jpg (399x400, 13K)

gay is evil and degenerate, repent your sins and ask for forgiveness from the lord and savior Jesus Christ

Reactive contrarians suck.
They are literally anti-NPC's.
They do not think for themselves.
They only have the us or them mentality.
They want to get fucked by a company, its only about which company they want to let fuck them.
They vote with their wallets and cause massive support for things on the long term while only thinking of the short term.
They caused the PS4's success by their fickle reactions to the Xbox One's launch failure, by choosing to buy the other system instead of waiting and seeing how things turn out.
If people cause Epic to be successful out of spite caused by a tag, I will be very disappointed in the PC community. They shouldn't tolerate either Steam or Epic.

>Official
None of the tags are official. They are all user made. The only way to have a tag removed is if it becomes popular enough to get automatically added, and then enough people report it as inappropriate.

Congratulations, a group of people with zero lives not only used the tags system, they bravely and stunningly added a tag that almost nobody gives enough of a shit about to remove from games made by fags for fags.

Accurate tags benefit everyone. It makes shit games easier to identify and filter out. I don't get pissed at Netflix for having this gay tag, I appreciate the tag. I dislike the constant media needing the tag, but the existence of the tag I can filter out only benefits me.

Attached: 1542648309504.jpg (424x333, 11K)

You kidding? I applaud this, it's an easy red flag to identify.

kys homo

Idiot what if games get hijacked by LGBTP+
Now all touhou games will get the LGBTP+ tag and you'll never see any of them

>Now all touhou games will get the LGBTP+ tag and you'll never see any of them
Good, touhou sucks

Remind us how this is a bad thing, exactly.

Attached: Steam_2019-06-22_14-01-08.png (677x426, 115K)

What the fuck is the plus