>>467516563

>pleated skirt with skulls between the creases.
>thigh highs.
>crop top is smaller than the sports bra under it, thus covering less surface area and rendering it a redundant article of clothing

This will never not bother me. That and the fact that everybody assumes the problem is the breasts when the outfit itself is fucking silly, especially on Tifa. She's not a punk rock school girl, for fuck sake.

It's easy to fix the design; make the crop top larger and the sports bra smaller so that it's hidden under the crop top, but obvious enough that the player can tell she's wearing one, get rid of the pleated skirt and "tactical" thigh highs and put her in a regular miniskirt. Boom, tasteful design while also not trying to reinvent the wheel.

If showing leg is an ethical problem, extending the spats down to just above her knees is an acceptable compromise and, unlike the final design, actually looks sporty

Attached: dumb clothes.png (588x861, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/aevanko/status/1141838679242969088
archive.fo/9Iuv6
youtube.com/watch?v=MUrunxxaD_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're appeasing to us ResetEra chads. This is our industry now.

It’s stupid as fuck because why the hell does breast size - breast size of a video game character no less - matter whatsoever?

this. let the unambitious incels seethe. make your own ff7 remake if you don't like it.

I get the feeling that thwy're gonna introduce subtle changes to their clothing in future episodes, hopefully arriving at something a bit less silly looking.

If we're REALLY lucky, we'll get Aerith's button-up dress back.

It’s easy just stop being autistic. At first I thought these threads were funny, but they’re becoming sad.

Don't fucking talk about fashion like you know anything. The black from the underclothing surrounding the top compliments everything else perfectly.

>spoiler
You're worse than nomura

this

yaaaaaaasssssss queeeeeeeeeeeen

Attached: 1.jpg (576x768, 40K)

Every time I remember Yea Forums saying that we wouldn't be able to influence the East because they are anti-SJW, I laugh. Not only did we influence them, we did it almost effortlessly lmao

>adult woman wearing gym clothes under casual attire
>plus stockings
Outside of censored cartoons and video games, who does this?

yikes

The thigh high kneesocks aren't censorship. They're a fetish. Look up "Zettai Ryouiki". Pic related.

Attached: Tohsaka.Rin.full.2060968.jpg (1654x2339, 1.7M)

No it doesn't. Having a visible undershirt sports bra under a top is only sensible if the top your wearing over it covers the midriff, which is a sin for Tifa.

You don't wear clothes smaller than your undergarments. Ever.

Attached: FP041D003-C11_15526.jpg (762x1100, 55K)

this

>tifa's tits general

we will when the pc version's out. First mod will be adding the real Tifa

Attached: whatshouldhavebeen.png (1920x1108, 1.48M)

VOTE WITH YOUR WALLET, LET SQUENIX KNOW WHAT WE, THE FINAL FANTASY VII FANS WANT, DO NOT BUY THE GAME UNLESS THEY DO TIFA JUSTICE.
>HER TITS NEED FIXING
>HER THIGHS NEED FIXING
>REMOVE THE RETARDED NON-CANON KNEE HIGHS
>REMOVE THE RETARDED BLACK AREA UNDER HER SKIRT
PLEASE FIX TIFA BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

Attached: 1535605270428.png (532x440, 202K)

so this is the look they're going for?

Attached: hotgirl-voi-than-hinh-gay-det-nhu-nguoi-ngoai-hanh-tinh-khien-cu-dan-mang-phat-hoang_201608021906537 (650x883, 201K)

Zettai Ryouiki doesn't count if she's wearing spats under the skirt.

It's like if someone wanted to replace the Mona Lisa with the same painting but with a different dress and a fuckin mustache

Her gloves have norse runes on them. It's a mess.

It's confirmed to be censorship dude, give it a rest

Attached: 1560928840042.png (749x1322, 542K)

Its literally the same as wearing a crop top with black bars around the edges. Why it works here is because video games get to take more stylistic liberties so they didn't have to make it a one piece look

If you're a white male into liberalism, you fit 99% in the cuckold definition.

Attached: DNC-skirt.gif (1133x1600, 1.52M)

This unironically looks worse than what we got.

>pleated skirt with skulls between the creases.
muh dick

Can't offer a rebuttal so you sperg over a mispost. What a faggot. Where's your maymay pic cock sucker?

why'd they make her a sticc?

Attached: tb2uicjsfxxxxxrxxxxxxxxxxxx-1026319439-1470132237081.jpg (650x872, 181K)

>spats r bad
This is your mind on homosexuality

It really really doesn't. The only thing that partly does is her hair, because it's two pieces and blatantly so. Rest is top notch.

Spats are a fetish too.

Attached: 1446525025575.jpg (886x1299, 517K)

>still quoting a confirmed mistranslation
Dude

This unironically looks way better then what we've been cursed with now.

This, looks like some ugly latino bitch

>>crop top is smaller than the sports bra under it, thus covering less surface area and rendering it a redundant article of clothing
You need to have sex

Why not?

Based

Attached: 1560539592957.jpg (423x309, 40K)

It really fucking does, the face looks like an el goblina and the proportionates sick ass

Pretty sure this is about selling new merchandise of her. Since her new outfit is already meme tier

Attached: 1561107322539.jpg (778x1000, 96K)

These tits are silicon implants. Look at the position and sag. The model isn't a teenagers, huge breasts sag with time because of gravity. There are absolutely no stretch marks, so they didn't grow in the relatively short time of puberty. The nipples are unnaturally high. The way they move doesn't look like fat and mammary tissue, it's too stiff in the wrong places.

They're as real as """"new"""" vaginas. If you're into that sort of thing.

But more power to you if you like fake breasts and genitals senpai. People like you are why women get implants in the first place. Enjoy.

Attached: 1561219525759.webm (1280x720, 1.6M)

Trying to justify the stupidity of her top with clothing that produces that look organically isn't the same thing

>after one twitter tard tried to tranalate it but got btfo by the literal translation which is almost identical to the journo one
Give it a rest, mate. You lost, even your retardera friends don't deny the shrinking. They only try to argue in semantics as to why it happened.

Everyone is a sticc in FF7 art style.

ah yes, i also learned a new word once. good for you newfag.
that doesn't mean shit tho because that's not in the original design so fuck off, would ya?

What are you gonna do about this nuTifa design, lads? Do people at Square even give a shit? I think this is over.

Why?

>latino
>goblin
You couldn't be less observant and more retarded.

Eh I like the contrast it gives. It looks more /fa/ than the original plain white tank.

God she looks perfect and accurate. Best part is trannies won't be able to delete her from my PC no matter how much they screech

Attached: 1561200944684.jpg (1920x620, 180K)

Why are you quoting me from a dead thread?

Yeah, for people who get off on underage girls who are too bashful to dress properly.

>Do people at Square even give a shit?
You should ask their ethics department.

it's uncanny holy shit

Attached: 1560267373673.png (425x797, 201K)

There is nothing wrong with big tits

Agreed, I don't know why it keeps being spammed

No it's about sports and being sweaty

Didn't post reaction images to dodge rebuttals like you gay lord. Loving how you can't offer a rebuttal just maymay images. Outrage fags have literal brain damage and have ptsd from some tranny

twitter.com/aevanko/status/1141838679242969088

Attached: jesus.png (452x400, 167K)

I like how everybody pretends they're fine conoisseurs of bodies by mentioning ZR when it's a moe fetish so pedos started it and trannies are heavily into it, which is telling of who likes this Tifa.
99% of characters in anime and manga with ZR are schoolgirls, or as like wapanese like to call them, "joshikousei".
Not that Tifa has got good legs, she's got practically none, it's all bone.
You like the contrast, ok. It's not good contrast.

Attached: 1560802795401.png (999x549, 12K)

Looks terrible. Too unethical for a woman to have anything over a C cup in 2019

Those tits are silicon implants though
They're as real as """"new"""" vaginas. If you're into that sort of thing.

The skirt/suspenders combo looks tacky as fuck when you pair it with the rest of her clothes

Oh no no no shitposter bros what do we do???

Its enough to destroy OP's stupid ass argument and that's all it needs to do. JRPG and video game designs in general floruish from idiosyncrasies like this and gives things flavour that would otherwise be weird in real life

just noticed this design also added a bra, only it doesn't look retarded or mess with her color pallet

Attached: 1560924788997.png (1200x1183, 696K)

You don't workout in spats with a dress on.

Posted 0 reaction images. You're losing it retard.

just awful

One is a natural bodypart artificially increased in size. The other is a wound not allowed to close. Different things.

Deal with your blindness amerimutt

Go read *****gamer's take on this and realize it doesn't really matter and they did indeed censor it.
Hint: Xenoblade 2 is Rated T for Teen and it's got the ice chick that is completely naked with a K cup bouncing around.

>99% of characters in anime and manga with ZR are schoolgirls
Retard

Still not an argument. You faggots got nothing but some misquote as if it's gonna stop me from ripping you a new one.

There isn't any part of their face that says mexican.

What point is there for you to come out of the closet on an anonymous message board? It's June still, go to come parade or something.

>"絞める doesn’t mean to “shrink” it means to keep something fastened/secure, aka not flopping around (which would go against the idea that she is a fighter, as no fighter would use a loose top and have their chest get in the way)."
>Let me add that I am not sure personally what the 倫理部署 at that company does, but my assumption is that it's a dept that makes sure that things in their games are not unintentionally offensive in diff countries it will go on sale, things won't trip ratings they want avoid, etc
based, retards BTFO

As long as you concede both are artificial.

This render and the people who think this looks good are the same people embareased to enjoy anime and anything Japanese designed. This is what happens when you try to make something western as an outsider and its so fucking ugly

I unironically prefer the new outfit. Fight me.

I made a Tifa in Sims 2 15 years ago and gave her high socks to hide that the game didn't have proper muscle definition. The redesign makes me happy.

Man this seething faggot got btfo'd and can't stop reliving it.

>mexican

>still posting a fake article to bait retarded people
based

Yes.

are they trying to make us believe this skinny bitch is a martial artist? I mean, what kind of damage could those noodle arms and legs do? Specially against machine and other non-human enemies. Is not like she's mako infused or anything, she's just a skinny bitch that probably can't even do 10 push ups let alone a single pull up. She just looks weak as fuck.

Attached: 66543.jpg (480x380, 60K)

I don't even mind the outfit anymore, please just fix the naval and the thigh volume.

Because you're trying to sell the damn video game and men in general aren't scared of well developed women.
>b-but i don't care about the breasts
That's just one item of design. I bet you wouldn't play the game if it was filled with snails traversing a meadow for 50 hours because you're not that interested in snails.

>joshikousei
They just say JK

>btfo'd
Poor little retard, still dragging on some tiny point of contention you lost long ago. Get that stupid puny anger directed elsewhere.

No but they're associated with sporty, athletic, boyish characters.

>ask their ethics department
Point is, can't we all politely ask them as to what's going on and if there's something that can be done about it? I mean, are we the minority now all of a sudden that they don't care about us?

The whole point of zettai ryōiki is how the thigh highs draw the eye to the area just below her skirt, which is so sexy specifically because it entices the onlooker to either imagine the pantsu or actively look for it (with little success, if the girl is savvy enough.) The appeal is ruined if she's wearing pants that can worn normally without the miniskirt.

Spats are sexy, this is fact, but ZR is reliant on the imagination of the onlooker. If you know she's wearing spats under the miniskirt, the appeal is gone.

This design by a fan compared to the official is on the level of Sonic Mania compared to Forces

wtf is wrong with her legs?

Attached: default.png (588x861, 328K)

Yes, and they say OL for Office Lady, and SNS for shakugan no shana

You all need to go jerk off a bit then you'll stop thinking about this shit. Can't think straight if all in your head are tiddes.

Attached: 13b.jpg (752x1063, 148K)

It's sad isn't it. We were always going to buy it anyway. We said for years we would just buy it no matter what and we knew that it wouldn't be the same.

I'm just disappointed because those elements are unnatural. I look at the top and the thigh high socks and I don't see the character, I see interference. I very much hope there is some alt outfit I can put her in instead. I wish they just gave her an entirely new outfit instead of this awkward overly-busy compromise between the artist and the fucking ethics panel at Square.

An ethics department is a stupid fucking idea and everyone who supports that kind of BS should be fired along with the entire commitee.

Legs were sticks in the original, that's ethical. Her ass and her tits were unethical, so they had to go.

So are panties. Respect the panties bro, it's how she was meant to look

Attached: pantycensor.png (1072x401, 629K)

Excuse you, that's my quote you're quoting at someone unrelated. I'm glad it left such a lasting impression on you.

If you'll notice, thread poster count just went up 1.

I jerked off half a dozen times today.

Counterargument.

Attached: Ryza.png (933x1093, 656K)

Her right leg doesn't match her hips. She seems deformed to me.

Go take your meds.

What are the first screenshots from?

Its called having hips and pushing back I'm position

>this is unironically Aeris bodytype now
what's with SE?

Attached: 1561115208127m.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

I'd rather come up with more one-liners that you carry with you across threads and in your heart.

Coming from a guy who is soooo angry because he didn't get the last word in the last thread he had to pretend to be me.

so it's literally the original translation from only written more weeb

Womanly women are seemingly unethical.

>some alt outfit
That'd be Square's way alright. Release half the game, put some outfits out for $. Do the same for the next part. Fuck, I feel like this is where it might be going.

ZR characters can still have panty shots.

>Legs were sticks in the original

Do you seriously think Nu-Tifa's flamingo legs are logical evolution of her looks in FF7?

Attached: 1560350451657.jpg (1600x900, 187K)

Daily reminder that these threads are done by Resetera

Attached: 1561142344020m.jpg (1024x491, 49K)

Go take your meds.

Non canon

>Honeybee Inn and crossdress events are made more "modern"

I can see it

>Cloud cuts open his scrotum
>Has to shove the Buster Sword's handle inside every 20 minutes of the would wil start to heal
>Can't use the Restore materia, would instantly heal the wound, resulting in a game over
>Don Corneo will get arrested by the Shinra Thought Police for calling out Cloud is not a real woman

Arms and legs are too thick which is not accurate to the original source material. Her top should also be fitted at the bottom instead of loose and is too low cut at the top.

Ok faggot

>choosing global appeal over pandering
THAT IS THE SAME FUCKING THING
THEY ARE JUST PANDERING TO BLANDER PEOPLE WITH BLANDER TASTES WHICH INCLUDES A LOT MORE PEOPLE

fapping to it since it's elder got tier now

Why are you posting picture of fan-made graphics?

Can someone tell me what the fuck is with this absolute obsession with this video game character? Is everyone fucking losing their mind because Tifa is their childhood crush or something? I've never seen a meltdown this big over a character redesign before.

Attached: 75295473_p0_master1200.jpg (765x1200, 408K)

My thoughts exactly.

So what if it's not the exact original design? It's still Nomura's design. YOU fuck off.

Attached: __tifa_lockhart_final_fantasy_vii_remake_and_etc_drawn_by_okitakung__b0311cd70c1f9d276c2a18abf3019c1 (707x1000, 396K)

The guy is basically saying

>"It's OK if they pander to -me-"

Is there a reason why people think this post is fake or mistranlation? ive been seeying some ">gaijinhunter shilling" posts but who the fuck is gaijinhunter and why is it shilling

Call me names all you want, clearly it worked.
How's it feel? I'm in you now.

Holy shit I broke this fag last thread this badly? Hit too close to home with the "Go take your meds line"

No, for tomboys you pleb.

Attached: Chie_Satonaka.png (960x1980, 575K)

The internet should have stopped taking applications somewhere in the early 2000s.

I'm flattered you feel that way.

That + cultural war of people online with no actual tits to worry about.

Make those tits half the size. They aren't canon anymore.

What out for those Unethical Boobs brah
The Ethcis Department may be listening

Attached: Watch Your Mouth.jpg (699x736, 73K)

>Skulls between the creases
What the fuck are you talking about? I've never seen that.

I know. We've already discussed how you love flattering yourself.

glorious

Attached: 1560272788917.jpg (1024x898, 176K)

Can't offer a rebuttal so you sperg over a mispost. What a faggot. Where's your maymay pic cock sucker?

nu Tifa is peak perfection

Attached: 1561187258300m.jpg (698x1024, 90K)

i think i want to strangle however does ironic shitty posts like "X is unethical xdxd"

Samefag

low key censorship getting common by the day
the slippery slope that will eventually ruin it all
But i doubt you have enough iq to realize that yourself

i just want clean white top over clean white skin

fuck everything

Attached: 1560811148033 (2).jpg (434x1016, 72K)

your foolishness amuses me keep dancing little puppet I control your strings

It being fiction doesn't make dumb fashion choices look good. I get he same argument from Compilation secondaries trying to convince me that Cloud's AC outfit looks good.

The best designs are always the ones that look perfectly reasonable to wear in addition to being internally consistent within the setting. That's why Ignis is the best design out of the FFXV party, for example, and all of his alt clothing was just as good.

On that note, Cloud's in a ghetto rigged SOLDIER outfit. Barret's dressed in surplus military garb with a new cover for the link between his arm and the gatling gun, and Aeris just got a new dress that I can easily imagine her wearing. Tifa, on the other hand, looks like she's been designed with about three different design directions all clashing with each other, with some conceivably expensive clothing worked in, and all by someone not really understanding the what made the character so appealing in the first place was that her outfit looked rather cheap and simplistic, as if she bought it at a local thrift store which fits the financial conditions AVALANCHE was operating in at the time.

Attached: Cloudff7advent.jpg (974x1600, 824K)

ayeeeee lmao

No other stuff to talk about.

Here's the actual translation retard:

archive.fo/9Iuv6

Famitsu:But the clothing was also refined?

Nomura:This time, visually there were things that were made quite real, and real-world clothing and accessories are being used as design references. For example, we’re referencing military (wear) for Tifa’s suspenders and martial arts and biker (wear) for the gloves. The full body silhouette hasn’t changed from the original image, and from that part, we’ve aimed to increase the minute details.

Famitsu:Since Tifa’s chest is large, was there any consideration also given how the rendering was done?

Nomura:First of all, since we wanted Tifa to have defined abs, we made her more athletic looking. And then, there were also directions from our internal ethics committee that as not to make even the most intense action look unnatural it was necessary to bind [Tifa’s] chest. And thus, for her simple upper body clothing, we put a black undergarment with a fitting tank top for a fitness-conscious, sporty design.

>To recap, Nomura wanted to make her clothing more realistic and her body more sporty, and that ended up with Tifa basically being put in a sports bra so her breasts wouldn’t be unsupported during intense action sequences, which makes sense.

>There are no remarks about reducing the size of the character’s chest, and here, the termshimeru(絞める) refers to “constricting,” “squeezing,” or “pulling things tight.” I translated the word as “binding.” There is no mention of “reduction”, “shrinking” or even redesigning the character, because Nomura didn’t say that.

Attached: you.png (500x522, 127K)

No one actually cares about the character or the game which is the sad part. They all want to be outraged and continue the narrative that the lizard people are out to get their video games.

Doesn't matter that literally everything about design has been improved and given a lot of personality, nah gotta measure the cup size lads! She's big tit video game girl, that's all she is as a character!

the fuck are those models

So you will go strangle the members of that stupid ethics department?
Oh good, we have our savior now, godspeed user

I truly wish that were the case, but user took my throbbing dick all the way till next thread and i'm here for it

>it's not about underage girls dressing improperly, it's about underage girls dressing improperly

>why does nobody take my bait about my mistranslation seriously :(
retard

Disproven days ago. Go away

nothing
learn some anatomy friend

Attached: 1561223656373.jpg (588x861, 240K)

your shitty ironic posts are not funny

Seething autist keeps repeating my post from a defunct thread! More at 11. Kill yourself.

this. her in game design is beautiful. nu sticc tifa looks like a diseased alien

faaaaaag

as long as you life stream it

Attached: 1560159496317.png (776x1199, 716K)

>we made her more athletic looking

Attached: klrxhwb-1470131686580.jpg (650x867, 228K)

I predict someone is going to delete their post

Have sex incel

The original was a terrible design because it lacked contrast, it's not any better now either

the original was also much more stylized, so it was literally okay then, but now they are going for "realism" so they need to be more considerate

Of course you didnt actually pay attention to the design, all you cared about were how big her tits are and refused to acknowledge everything else around it. Embarrasing

Tifa's only personality / character traits were big tits and punching things.

I swear to you nobody cares or remembers what her "personality" is like. It's such a hilarious miss on such an easy target.

Attached: 1543065065560.png (392x336, 191K)

Do you even know what is the use of an ethics department? Is when a company has to directly deal with people/animals
This is creating a virtual product, it is literally nonsense to have a department like that. But here we are
Someone smarter than you would ask "why"

Attached: D9il-dQXoAIQbe_.png (500x498, 429K)

God I want to lick the sweat out of her belly button.

Why?

MODS

>no argument, just name calling
typical below average

i can't fathom being this wrong about anything

Attached: __tifa_lockhart_final_fantasy_vii_and_etc_drawn_by_whoareuu__sample-e4cbcf6e8370947c15ad7b5f62d49f77 (850x1215, 162K)

He's just someone who can translate Japanese better than most people hired by gaming publications clearly, but you don't have to just follow his posts. He's posted because he's a monster hunter guy and more known but pretty much everyone who understands Japanese have been pointing out how the news stories were spreading mistranslated lines

Didn't get angry because he didn't get the last word in the last thread he had to pretend to be me to dodge rebuttals like you gay lord. Loving how you can't offer a rebuttal just maymay images. Tifa Outrage fags have literal brain damage and have ptsd from being incel

>Can see her panties

bueno.jpg

How fucking gay you must be to complain about the thigh highs?

The black undershirt just looks retarded, don't care about the rest.
Although that Guard Scorpion fight doesn't bode well for how the game will play.

I can't believe the commiefornians are body-shaming women with large breasts

So basically, Yea Forums just discredits that dude because it hurts its narrative?

Take your meds incel.

Too much anime tiddes rot their brain i guess

If they can't look good nobody else should.

people are complaining about the design, but i really dont see what's so bad about it
I dont know any shit about design so i can't know. And im pretty sure nobdy here knows shit about design yet they use this as an argument because it makes them sound intelligent or whatever.
They just don't want to accept they like bare legs more than thigh highs.

>as not to make even the most intense action look unnatural
u what m8?

Attached: 1560584143971.jpg (750x1200, 706K)

Having sex won't fix that, sorry to break it to you.

I don't get how this clarification has any significant meaning, we all knew they meant "put a firmer bra over them" which made her D (most people thought of her as DD) up to like a C, it was noticeable, and the black bar around her clothing is clearly part of that ethics ruling, presumably the entire sports bra thing was an ethics decision to add, and it looks stupid. it looks like tifa is wearing a tiny halter top over top of an industrial strength sports bra. why would she wear a shirt smaller than her bra? that's dumb

there's arguments to be made against it but nobody is allowed to discuss it because it's a female character so you can't have any opinion but solidarity that she has been "modernized" and that anyone who thinks the change is bad is just a horny incel or what the fuck ever.

Attached: 1560816479691.png (1354x3251, 2.32M)

He's right tho, there's no need to argue with an incel who got so mad over pixelated boobs

>Bases opinion off a shitty mistranslated interview
>Gets shown the properly translated interview which refutes said opinion
>"D-DISPROVEN!"
What a fucking faggot.

Attached: Nozocringe.jpg (853x480, 49K)

>hips, tits AND tummypilled
fucking based

Attached: 1561148298509.png (513x836, 423K)

Itty bitty titty committee much?

Stop posting those rocket tits. They aren't canon anymore.

Attached: 1561218310662.jpg (614x299, 42K)

Really doesn't matter when these things naturally would go through for approval before release for a big corporations. Designs and products always do get consulted on by those above you in development before finalization. It's literally not a problem if a design as good as what we got came out of this

i dont really think you know what body-shaming is

The biggest problem with nu-Tifa has to do with the leg department, indeed. These legs don't combine at all with that torso. Also, there's no way you can have calves to be the same size as thighs, even if you're going to design a "skinny girl".

Attached: dont-skip-leg-day.jpg (584x558, 161K)

Have sex incel

Yeah you're definitely suffering from ptsd. I hate resetera and would never call anyone an incel as an insult. I just hate retards who think everything is censorship. You guys are just as bad as sjw.

Why don't they just put belts over Tifa's breasts?

Toothpick Tifa with no curves. LUL You must be a pedo from a certain forum.

might as well stop posting tifa fanart then

Enlighten me, user

Yes, some publications have pulled back and acknowledged the mistake in the mistransaltion since the initial story but a lot of people here are clinging to it because it helps the narrative pushing of censorship

Yep, mosquito tits.

I just don't get what people expected. Both Tifa and Aeris look EXACTLY like modern FF designs and the sticc models Nomura loves so much. Where have they been the last 10 years? I'm just kinda bored of them, but I can't say I was surprised at her reveal. The people who are wondering about E size tits, thicc this or more muscles never had a chance. It was never going to happen.

Still not an argument. You faggots got nothing but some insult as if it's gonna stop me from ripping you a new one.

What "breasts?" Her mosquito bites? Aeris is bustier now FFS.

Yea Forums is filled with outrage fags who are just as insane as sjw but on a different political spectrum.

At least don't post the her in her new outfit yet somehow kept her gigantic mambo melons.

>gay
>gay
>blind

because she is a cute. CUTE

reminder tifa canon boobs measurement is 92 and that the remake reflects that.

I believe these incels will shut the fuck up if they got the opportunity to experience real sex just once in their lives.

Attached: 550x823_244.jpg (550x823, 91K)

Pretty much. Outragefags care more about shitposting and being angry.

Both translations are exactly the same, why are people fighitng over this?

Let's not get crazy now

Yes only fags like big breasts, you stupid tranny pedophile.

this is much better

The War on Thighs is real.

Attached: xjMDr4k.jpg (632x767, 138K)

92cm bust with C cup breasts. Correct.

Why do people think this?

I've had sex twice and neither time changed my life in the slightest, yeah it felt great but what about it would change your life, let alone your opinions

Having a real relationship changes people, anyone can buy a hooker

Dude, we already fucking told you there's no rating that demands big tits to not jiggle in order for you to get a T rating. You're wrong, and the translation changes nothing, they didn't ask for tits to be restrained, they asked for tits to be nerfed and act like they're restrained. Massive difference, figuratively and literally.

Liking big titties isn’t gay.

why not sports bra?

Having sex removes your attraction to human female breasts - according to the wizards at Yea Forums.

Post one female Final Fantasy character with big thighs

rating system*

>cleavage
fucking thots

>fanart of Tifa always depicted her with tits in literally every size imaginable and most of the time with a huge ass
>faggot suddenly complains
At least the ass part became canon

Attached: 1561152628877.jpg (178x297, 17K)

>fanart
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Soulcalibur disproves that whole retarded theory of theirs. The pedos aren't even arguing in "good faith" as they like to call it.

All women who are defending sports bra saying that it works are also admitting they have small chests and they don't know how it works otherwise.
As in, they know but they don't wanna tell you the truth that it doesn't fucking work.

Belts are cooler

And Nomura said it had nothing to do with censorship, but realism since Tifa having unsupported tits would hold her back during fights. What don't you fucking understand?

I'm with you user. I really dislike these redesigns. Tifa's is the worst (so far), but I dislike the additions and alterations to Barret and Aerith too. I'm not even sure we can hope for classic costume dlc at this point either, if it's so "unethical".

Tifa looks hot, quit being a fag

>lacked contrast
>the color palette is literally black white and red

Attached: p1n0ebai50t44fgcgedgd8pgcl9ht4n4m.png (500x517, 127K)

>flatter than 98% of the planet
what?

What the hell is Nomura thinking?

Attached: 15612266723941.png (513x836, 272K)

The fuck are you talking about? Barret and Aerith look exactly the same.

>clapistani in carge of valuing anything but burgers
nobody cares PIGGY

Attached: 1561098967175m.jpg (1024x1024, 41K)

That's not ass, that's her belt's huge butt flap attachment.

Have sex

This:

Attached: ZR.jpg (570x768, 39K)

PC always win.

I can't believe THOUSANDS of people liked this tweet. Fucking retards, she objectively doesn't look the same, period.

Attached: 1542092904668.png (789x216, 24K)

Hey, she has an eating disorder, okay?! Don't judge her. She's a product of the patriarchical and systemic hegemonic toxic masculinity rape culture that perpetuates the dangerous notion that women are nothing but valued for their looks.

GO BACK TO GAMEFAQS YOU DICK SUCKING NEWFAG

>Even the cartoon one has an actual bulge from the stockings while Tifa is flat.

fixed

Attached: socks.jpg (392x651, 64K)

SJWs have been censoring games for a while now, but FF7 is big enough to cause a huge ruckus. However, nothing will come of this and the game will sell by the millions. Eventually all games will be censored and totally under SJW control, with the hopeful except of doujin games.

Old Tifa might not have Chun Li-like big thighs, but she certainly didn't have Nu-Tifa's flamingo legs.

Attached: 1560344543491.jpg (350x260, 48K)

interview was about why there wasn't any jiggle physics, slowpoke

Yes she fucking does look the same. They only slightly updated her clothes you stupid faggot.

SOUL CALIBUR IS RATED M IN jAPAN GO BACK TO GAMEFAQS

Hi Pete

>it's a fetish
>example picture includes nice meaty thighs where the socks dig in slightly
>Tifa just has a couple of bones that are wrapped with no indentation
Bravo

Attached: nice legs.jpg (350x350, 23K)

>realism
Again, no fucking sports bra would reduce your tit size two good cups and stop it from jiggling.
The only way to do that is wrap your tits in some heavy bandage or a sports bra which is at least two good sizes smaller, and that would stop tits from moving, and also you from breathing.
Also, nice realism in the game where a manlet twink swings a sword bigger and heavier than him like it's nothing, and a girl with studded leather gloves punches a giant robot into pieces

The only character with more clothing that makes sense is Barret, because you can't have metal bands around your skin and move around without those eating away your flesh, you do need clothing, so that added shit on his chest makes sense. Tifa, it doesn't.

Probably means you'll care less about some pixilated boobs on a video game.

best girl does it again

this is you, you fucking inbred

Attached: anon smiles at a girl.webm (1920x800, 1.65M)

Already has happened. Imagine buying a game in Current_Year!

I agree with you but I think by being inline with western style "realism" they skew towards their style of censorship even unintentionally. Also, it looks to me like they blended their advent style designs with the og design.

this is delicious

No, she doesn't. Read through the thread and realize for yourself you dumb nigger.

Attached: 1559085128370.jpg (1071x961, 122K)

So what video games do you recommend with huge breasts and ATB?

What ass? That's the Problematic Shield, it's a waist attachment, like a belt flap, thick and hard so when she bends over you can't look at her ass.

No they don't. Barret's got a bunch of pouches strapped onto his legs, an unnecessary sleeveless shirt under his vest, a leather sleeve on his gun arm, and those dumb looking sunglasses. Meanwhile Aerith has a completely different style of dress on, I'm guessing to hide her figure. All these changes are pointless, and having the classic costumes would be an improvement.

Seriously what the fuck is with those floppy red clown boots? I don't get it, why would they do that? If they're going for an athletic look, why not give her ATHLETIC SHOES?

And the ugg boots...? Where are they?

>This is a flat chest according to Yea Forums

That looks exactly the same as OG Tifa + stockings. Boobs are big too. Thanks user all my worries were blown away, about to pre-order my deluxe edition,

>If they're going for an athletic look
they're going for the anorexic look

Nomura can be sometimes okay

Attached: 1561146921611.png (397x402, 357K)

Having a family IRL will mean you care less about ANYTHING in video games since you will have zero time to play them.

good, incels shouldn't just be checking out girls

Also, here's an official art of Amano. The "thig gap" is practically unappreciable.

Attached: AmanoTifa.jpg (601x1000, 346K)

noice

Barret took all the gains.

Attached: a9c.jpg (552x294, 34K)

Noooooooooooo, how will I recover?!
It's so they can go with the excuse of,
>we didn't just change ONE thing about her, it's a soft redesign! That's what we wanted to go with since the beginning and that's totally why it took so long for us to show Tifain a trailer!
No one in their right mind ever said it was flat, it's just not Tifa's chest.

Attached: 1536430470848.jpg (1734x614, 137K)

Is SC6 rated D in Nip Land?

No, just a C cup when she clearly was at least a G cup.

You guys are just as bad as sjw. This board is filled with outrage fags who are just as insane as sjw but on a different political spectrum and suffering from ptsd. Stop obsessing over boobs and resetera, stop being retards who think everything is censorship and have sex you incels.

Attached: 1560230084726.jpg (960x846, 116K)

They also made her eyes and hands smaller

There is no horseshoe about this. One wants good things, the other ruins good things.

That's what someone who has never actually had sex would think.

this looks so fucking lewd,not sure if I like since Tifa is more of a girl next for a typ. Still hot tho

Why?

that image = already debunked

Attached: JCJbuJE.jpg (1734x614, 359K)

>70 posters
>290 posts

All of you are fucking Gamers

yes Cero-D, SC5 too

Idk what they were thinking. Tights have horny energy they only made her sexier

Those are completely natural. You're in denial, I'm sorry.

Duuh, a C cup is "huge" guys - totally not a discord tranny pedoEra poster

No, the image I have posted didn't need cherrypicked images to be made unlike yours.

Does this Tifa count as censored?

Attached: DFFOO_Tifa.png (624x1156, 618K)

Ethics trumps style and common sense.

yeah no tits

I don't know. It's hard to go back to fake 2D boobs anymore man. It can't compete with real thing anymore.

Attached: 16_original.jpg (900x600, 240K)

recover by actually drowning yourself in a tub
no one will miss you after you die
not your dog, not your siblings, not your parents

did i hit a nerve

How does making her face uglier fit into censorship?
are attractive people threatning?

seething

How did Yea Forums go from 3DPD to this?

How long has it been since Tifa was first shown? It's been nothing but seethe over her tit size ever since. /pol/tards coming to terms with the fact that ResetEra controls the industry is really funny to watch.

Attached: file.png (253x200, 74K)

RIP sexy Tifa

Attached: tifa.jpg (851x846, 147K)

I appreciate the help but you're not me, bro.

No it doesn't, its too much black. Anybody can fucking see that shit, dumbass.

Misquote, meant for

B A S E D

>Trannies in Cyberpunk and Hat in Time
>Muslim Kombat 11 selling great
>Tifa's tits are restricted
HOW THE FUCK CAN WE KEEP LOSING SO FREQUENTLY, LADS?

Attached: 1500617900669.png (598x600, 435K)

I appreciate the help but you're not me, bro.

face the undeniable fact that nothing you faggots can ever say or do will make them change the design model, because people don't listen to a bunch of half handed criticisms that's not even remotely related to how the game will play at launch
now go jack off to some 2d fan art of tifa and then kill yourselves right after

>Tifa is now also the ass girl
AERITHFAGS B F T O'D

Make a based and redpilled video game and get it to sell millions of units. Other companies will see the success of that and emulate it.

>Implying /pol/niggers have the skill to make a decent, let alone good, videogame
If they had any skills they wouldn't be /pol/niggers

Compaining about Chun-Li in MVCI got her fixed.

>because people don't listen to a bunch of half handed criticisms that's not even remotely related to how the game will play at launch

Attached: 1560448824015.png (184x184, 82K)

having this many opinions about fashion is gay

I love her tummy so much

Attached: 1561188142824.jpg (750x408, 49K)

Now you listen here *wheeze* I will have you know *tried typing with stubby fat fingers* we will never lose to you! Get woke go broke exists! *Wheezes hard* we will beat you even if it takes 20 years, 50 or even 100. We are opressed minorities *Wheezes loud* We will win! Gamers RISE UP!!!! *Paws in the air*

Attached: 1560356397192.jpg (300x250, 14K)

yes it did, which is why it's using FMV Tifa, CGI Tifa that appeared for 3 seconds for the side and cherrypicked remake Tifa that sits at a weird angle.

My image is way better and more fair comparison, now suck a cock anti-nuTifa cuck.

Attached: index.png (295x250, 101K)

Your either a incel or sjw with no middle ground. Gotta love how retarded Yea Forums

Attached: 1561064765675.webm (608x444, 2.8M)

point stands
you complain about tits while the real problem lies in the fact that it's looking like its a reskinned ff15
tie a noose around your neck and kill yourself

Normalfags don't exist.

And I will keep fapping to her delicious fanart, and there is LITERALLY nothing you can do about it

Attached: 1561153070246m.jpg (768x1024, 81K)

i wonder if the remake will address how the fuck aerith's mom affords the protection to hold that gorgeous idyllic 2 bedroom 2 floor suburban home next to a waterfall, in the middle of a filthy trash slum full of thieves and lowlifes

>this point that is proven demonstrably wrong still stands
Take your pills my guy.

It also caused Capcom of Japan to fix/change Cammy's face since they didn't think she was cute enough. If Nippon complains enough, flat Tifa might get fixed.

The breasts are also a hell of a lot smaller than Remake's Tifa. Is that also what you want?

It's ok to have big breasts.

Blurry mess is better than high quality images. What a fucking faggot.

Everyone's models went under revisions during SFV's development. Even Ken's goofy face was worse.

You're legitimately retarded.

>complain about stupid shit like cup size
>somehow this reflects the gameplay
put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger, you fuck

Her husband might have been higher ranked in the army than was stated, affording her a sizable pension for his death in combat.

someone's mad

That's a valid idea although she should still have like, armed guards (it's not really clear how you 'hold property' in the Midgar slums aside from intimidation and force)

I don’t recall angrily pounding my fist on the keyboard over this, you’re the one acting like I am.I happen to like big titty tifa and I feel that they should of redesigned her in the same way.I don’t like the new designs of the other characters either.Having sex doesn’t magically make you rich or a better person.
>STOP DOING WHAT I DON’T WANT YOU TO DO
Go fuck yourself.

>sweaty Tifa art is now a thing because of the sewer scene in the latest trailer
The remake is a fucking blessing

>this entire problem
>pixelated boobs
jesus fucking christ, why do you people have to be so incredible, unbelievable, absurdly stupid?

Based. I pre-ordered the 1st Class Edition.

Attached: screen_shot_2019-06-10_at_8.35.19_pm.png (800x450, 619K)

Ryu and the others looks mostly the same. The Japs bitched over Cammy and Capcom caved and changed her.

you ask to many questions, user...

To see how you sperg out about it is just the cherry on top.

Attached: Your tears are delicious.gif (499x268, 172K)

based

I wish they gave Tifa's boobs and original outfit back. Her tank top is alright I guess.

Yet Karin is still a pasta-haired goblin.

Good gaijin.

face the undeniable fact that nothing you faggots can ever say or do will make them change the design model, because people don't listen to a bunch of half handed criticisms that's not even remotely related to how the game will play at launch
now go jack off to some 2d fan art of tifa and then kill yourself right after

99% it's just bait

Just a friendly reminder to all the ResetLads lurking that we won yet again. It's been 4 years of them crying about our dominance, pointing our "flops", and yet, companies still continue to appease to us. That's how powerful we are. That's how hopeless their fight is.

Their impotent rage will never materialize into anything more than material for mockery. We have warped this industry into following our will and kowtowing to us. And it feels soooooooooo good

Attached: 1560623358864.jpg (1251x4047, 778K)

Well, at least you had the common courtesy to concede you lost the argument.

my point stands
you complain about tits while the real problem lies in the fact that it's looking like its a reskinned ff15
tie a noose around your neck and kill yourself

if it doesn't matter why they change it

Are people actually thinking this is just, absolutely solely on tits size?
Those guys have to be just meeming right?
Are all you highschool dropouts or something?
There are smarter kids in a special ed class, jesus..

Attached: What the Fuck (2).jpg (698x672, 42K)

Gameplay was never gonna be good, even, they haven't made a good FF with great gameplay since 2003, so that was a given fact.
What else is left when gameplay is the shits? Story, environment and characters.

Attached: 1559671557190.jpg (550x762, 120K)

so you just like to act like a retard?
Got it.

With that post you're advocating for pedoshit, considering who you're talking to.

Tifa is still in the game. Aeris is still in the game. They look beautiful. We made her tits smaller because they look nicer this way and to send a message that this industry is ours. You peruse of modern vidya at our whim. Devs capitulate to us because we are a powerhouse in this industry. Hope that has clarified things.

We dominate here because we cannot win in real life. What a paradox!

Right on reset bro. It feels so good in taking over an industry and turn it into a lame and boring.

I'll pirate it.
The hell with this new puritan mindset that plague video-games.

I've been complaining about this type of stuff in video games for years, but it takes Tifa getting a reduction for people to actually start having a voice of their own. What the fuck is wrong with you fucking normalfags that this is the breaking point.

Tifa is iconic for her big tits. When you think of Tifa you think black skirt and big tits. When you think of big tit girls in videogames, Tifa is top 5 easy. So reducing her tits is a pretty big deal, and a pretty stupid idea. Might as well take away Mario's mustache.

Yes. This is all for revenge. Maybe you should have thought better before you shat all of our kin for making free games like Depression Quest or having small successes like Gone Home. Maybe you shouldn't have tried to go on a industry-wide campaign to wipe us out. Not only did we survive, but we struck back. And now, we will make you suffer what you made us suffer a thousand fold.

The difference is, of course, that we're actually succeeding whereas you failed. You come at the king, you best not miss.

Attached: 1561149621550.png (704x400, 262K)

>CGI Tifa
they're still smaller than the originals

Attached: 1561228020716 b.jpg (1734x614, 163K)

>giving her suddenly a nigger ass
Tifa is supossed to be a /fit/ cardio bunny with big tits, giving her a big ass/hips ruins that vibe of nimbleness she gave off

Attached: 1561154866597.jpg (225x301, 6K)

Gooooood... I want to be between those tiddes bros....

Attached: 84a5582ea2f8a148f78e84b8521c1b2a.jpg (600x857, 63K)

your 'model' looks like shit

blind tranny stop false flagging

Pretty sure even girls with legitimately big tits are also pissed about new Tifa.

This is haram. Too unethical. Busty Tifa offends ugly women, trannies and fags. Better censor it post haste.

I'm pretty sure they don't even play video games.

Pretty sure that's just an incel fever dream.

This is explicitly incorrect. Wearing visible compression garments underneath athletic wear is fairly commonplace.

jelly trannies like you aren;'t girl, stop shitposting Tifa you'll never be hot with big natural boobz like her you dick sucking trash

I've seen some posts on facebook that say they took their favorite character they related with and shrunk her.

Yeah because most of the time they are just fat chicks who call themselves 'curvey' and who get offended when they see a lean girl with big tits

Attached: 1561111360511.png (240x419, 87K)

Women get offended by everything kid. Quit acting like a paragon for them.

shut up flatchest nazi
you never played ff7.

It took half a year for Cybernut threads to go to normal again and now they're fucked again because of the tranny ad.
Guess I'll skip these for a while. Never change Yea Forums

Attached: JUST.png (307x256, 77K)

WE WON YET AGAIN. RESETERA ALWAYS WINS, BAY BAY!!!
THIS IS OUR INDUSTRY. KEEP SEETHING!

Attached: tenor.gif (220x259, 47K)

We want our Tifa back!

Attached: arkuny-art-tifa-lockhart-my-final-heaven-by-arkuny-dckmu0m.jpg (636x900, 149K)

part of her charm is that she looks so petite while having big tits combine this with her being motherly and demure at the same time and we got a solid 10/10 waifu on our hands

Attached: 1561106442733.jpg (620x870, 87K)

>those lips
Ruined

spotted the fatty

Attached: 1561113617217.gif (500x379, 168K)

Even Gust can do skin indentation. How the fuck could Square Enix not?

Have sex.

You won't have her. ResetEra owns Square Enix. You lost.

Attached: ccaf5b0d663c9d2a585451f6f70d14a5687505fdc16ceddab2d7005e61405031.gif (500x281, 266K)

This looks like fucking ass, user.

I can't wait to see how hard they REEEE when Donald Trump gets his second term.

ResetEra always wins. Don't forget how CPDR added trannies to their Cyberpunk too.

Any way you put it, we won again.

Atlus is ours
Capcom is ours
CDPR is ours
Nether Realms is ours
Square Enix is ours
The industry is ours
And there's absolutely nothing you can do about it

We just made her tits smaller to demonstrate our power once again. Same reason why we had trannies in Catherine no longer be deadnamed. Same reason why Mortal Kombat 11's attires and much more pleasant looking now instead of them looking like porn bimbos with bolt ons. Same reason why A Hat in Time has our mark. We're not eliminating games, we're not that cruel, we're merely showing we own this industry and you don't. To watch you impotently bitch about something you can't alter while our cries, by contrast, change games at will, is how we demoralize you and flex our muscles

Even if I were LARPing, it wouldn't change anything. Whether you believe I'm a SJW or not, it's undeniable we won and owns this industry, unlike you. Atlus and Square Enix kowtow to us, not you.

Attached: 1549214188230.webm (1076x1078, 829K)

based

I really doubt he will.

unironically based AND redpilled

She truly is great user

Attached: 1561224282298.jpg (1825x1501, 1.72M)

their shit design still covers less than the snoy ethics committee design lol

Her tits are fine.
So is her cute tummy.
I'd like her to have more thighs, but they're not bad here , they only look silly in battle.

We want our Tifa back

Attached: blair-armitage-tifa-render-01.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Sad but true, for now anyway.

>there are people who complaine over those tights
nuTifa is so fucking good

Attached: 1561154323739.png (261x257, 214K)

Dear outragefags and reseteraniggers,

Tifa's updated design is not censorship. Her tits are the same size, her sports bra makes sense with how she fights, and the kneesocks and spats are just fetishes. Shut the fuck up and stop acting like retards.

Sincerely,

Everyone else.

Attached: __tifa_lockhart_final_fantasy_vii_remake_and_etc_drawn_by_tea_nakenashi__fb90b27c855f61d0638e696cfa5 (649x1000, 89K)

I like her new design you fucking retard. I'm just saying that I don't see any fucking skulls.

No thighs.

/thread

Pretty much
youtube.com/watch?v=MUrunxxaD_E

This is going too far
You cannot have a fucking general for this tit outrage at this rate

That's what you think.

>Her tits are the same size
You just can't see them haha!
End your life

I'll end YOURS you fucking faggot.

>only ones sperging about this shit are waifufags
color me surprised

Imagine if /tifa/ on /vg/ is more active than actual Final Fantasy general.

But...this video is the opposite of that post.

What about all the anons the complain about the outfit change?

So when are they going to show Red XIII? Curious on how the cross dressing scene is going to be, also.

How ethical of you.

they will, i guess they haven't yet because they dont want to show every character at the same time

We'll get her regardless. It's really only a matter of will we have to wait for the pc version or can they just fix her for ps4?

I'm a waifufag. Tifa is my waifu and I love her in whatever she's wearing.

Attached: __cloud_strife_and_tifa_lockhart_final_fantasy_vii_remake_and_etc_drawn_by_tsunbeji__4c363587357f642 (648x1152, 972K)

You’re mad because people criticized a game?

>20 minutes bitching about how Tifa is unrealistic when the article was about they shrunk her boobs so they don't flap everywhere and not because boobs are unrealistic

Women.

>more sweaty Tifa
yes

Attached: 1561115147198.jpg (295x394, 64K)

not really

>roastie is jelaous of a video game character
women are a fucking embarrassment

It'll be interesting to see how they do it. I've only played the original and none of the spin-off stuff, but I don't think they've ever gave him an updated model right?

Yes really.
She's not upset that Tifa has smaller tits. She's upset that Square apparently said they put a sports bra on her for realism when she's still unrealistically pretty in other ways, so it wasn't enough.

As if there aren't 5000 "I wish I was a pretty girl" posts from jealous depressed ugly virgins a day.

not that you can change too much. I can see, maybe, some armor on his limbs or change his weapons from hair combs into claws or something, but more than that nah.

BTFO

You're fucking retard if you think most of the people here are arguing against censorship in general. They don't care about that shit, they are horny and only care about big boobs.

if you would stop beating your dick to tranny porn you might be able to see them, user

Dear Tifa fans,
Have sex.
Sincerely,

Everyone else.

You mean resetera trannies?

This.

Barrett was "censored" too, he has a black shirt on when he didn't before.
Nobody cares though.

l-lewd

Can't wait to see the HD interpretation of that time they dressed Red up as a Shinra soldier.

She honestly looks awful, like Lightning. Bet her ass is super flat as well.

Attached: 1560537625144.png (420x420, 240K)

Whatever fits your life narrative kid.

Shame they didn't make her at least a little buff

Attached: 5b03e3e54fa822d64312c99f7fb4b5e52.png (1967x1495, 1.73M)

wholesome
they will have healthy white kids

Shut the fuck up and play some video games for a change.

Not realistic user.

Attached: __tifa_lockhart_final_fantasy_and_final_fantasy_vii_drawn_by_sonia_matas__656f33ead7e91d6677d8233ceb (800x1132, 734K)

They’re the ones admitting that they lurk here to “STIK IT TO DA /POL/TARDS”.So why would I sound crazy in this situation?

Who wore it better?

Attached: 20190622_123756.jpg (2896x2896, 463K)

hell yes

Attached: 1561106949734m.jpg (768x1024, 85K)

I don't even really know what resetera is to be honest, to me it's just some buzzword I see on Yea Forums sometimes that I never bothered to google. And I don't really care. Point is, you're still a twat.

Just get rid of the retarded socks I'll even concede the tits.

the real question is whos add is more THICC

Whatever fits your narrative kid.

Shit, I forgot about that. I can see them skipping that. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't do it, though. Would be great if they did.

>no u

Good one.

Attached: 1469688488907.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

*ass

I mean, it would be great if they did the scene, not if they skipped it.

Why would I be mad that the industry caters to us?
>Creative Assembly wants discussion about sexual mods banned and keeps putting female warriors in games despite backlash
>Nether Realms has more beautiful designs and plenty of diversity, including a woke ending for Jax
>Ubisoft keeps adding new empowered women characters in Rainbow Six: Siege, one of their most successful games. And they're also making more political games like Watch "Fuck Brexit" Dogs
Why am I supposed to be angry about them again? Oh, right, they said "their games aren't political", I guess you think I'm some kinda brainlet that fell for that.

The only company we were mad about at one point was CDPR, because they made many problematic jokes, but they already fired the guy that made those jokes and are catering to us now, so it's water under the bridge

Why am I a twat?

OH MY FUCKING GOD WHO THE FUCK FUCKING CARES ANYMORE ABOUT SOME FUCKING VIRTUAL TITS THIS SHIT IS MORE CANCER THAN FUCKING SMASH ROSTERFAGGOTRY THREADS YOU GODDAMN TURBOVIRGINS. IT'S FUCKING PATHETIC EVERY FUCKING DAY IT'S NOTHING BUT THREADS AND THREADS ABOUT TIFAS NERFED TITS WHO IS ACTUALLY THAT MUCH OF A FUCKING LOSER TO CARE JESUS FUCK IF YOU LOT PUT THIS MUCH EFFORT INTO COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS KIND OF POINTLESS BULLSHIT INTO SOMETHING WORTHWHILE YOU WOULDN'T BE STUCK IN THIS MONGOLIAN ORGAN TRAFFICKING BOARD WASTING YOUR YEARS AWAY SHITPOSTING ABOUT 'MUH BIDEO BAMES', YOU MAKE ME WANT TO BRAND MY ASSHOLE WITH A FLAMING BUZZSAW IN AN ATTEMPT TO KILL MYSELF. THE FACT THAT ALL THIS COMPLAINING LED TO SQUEENIX THEMSELVES HAVING TO DAMAGE CONTROL SOME INSIGNIFICANT BULLSHIT THAT DOESN'T NEED IT SHOWS HOW PATHETIC THIS FUCKING 'CONTROVERSY' IS. I HOPE ALL OF YOU GET A POPCORN KERNEL STUCK IN YOUR TEETH AND MURDERED IN FRONT OF YOUR PARENTS ON CHRISTMAS MORNING, ENOUGH IS FUCKING ENOUGH

Attached: 1561098351126.jpg (400x368, 23K)

based

He's right. You're mad as fuck

You haven't made a single good post.

if they dont have this one thing to fixate on, they have nothing in their lives.

unironically based

The OP was about the outfit, not the tits.

>She's not a punk rock school girl, for fuck sake.
I like that they gave her a style. She's a fucking bartender in a slum. She's gonna look like a scene chick get over it

Cry about Tifa more kid.

Take your sperg pills.

this

I only replied to you once?

Made you reply so i guess it worked huh faggot

Tifa is one of my favorite characters and I'm not ok with her looking different from her original design than they others. People who don't understand this never played FF7. Lots of you fags here, and your opinions are invalid.

That means you decided to jump in to defend some random user for no reason, in which case I'll just treat you the same as him.

Don't throw stones from that glass house you're posting from

Except they only gave her part that style and part a completely different one. What the fuck kind of bartender looks like this?

Made you seethe.

You're not fooling anyone

>I'll just treat everyone who disagrees with me as the same person
What a twat

No, your fake vagina is what isn't fooling anyone.

My what?

Excuse me, did you just decide to take the place o this random user who was spouting about trannies because you disagre with him?

Dear reseteranigger,

I DO have sex. I fucked my girlfriend last night. What do I do now?

Sincerely,
A Tifa fan.

Yes I did make you seethe

I wasn’t defending him but okay.

>Nomura said there are many new added optional scenes in the remake
>there is a moment in the original where Tifa asks you if you slept well, and you can answer 'next to you who wouldn't?'
hopefully we get a chance to make her drunk and fuck her while she is unconscious

Then why the fuck are you talking to me

Because I can?

Why the fuck are you talking to me

>I'm allowed to be a dumbass
And you wonder why you're a twat?
When did you even take the place of this other user anyway?

Absolutely based

THIS