Is this game any good? Should I buy it for $13?

Attached: rainbowsixsiege-758x426.jpg (758x426, 54K)

dunno lol

Why would you buy a game?

Because I need to play it online lmao

Don't get the base game

Yeah, its great.

No, you're way too late. The game has been fucking trash since operation Velvet Shell which was like 2 years ago. It's now a hero shooter akin to Overwatch.

It's a lot of fun but I would never play it without at least 2 other people I know on my team. If you're the kind of person that can put your ego aside in team games and/or deal with others who can't put their egos aside then you might enjoy it otherwise.

What's a good shooter nowadays? Played overwatch for a bit but I hate it now and csgo has gotten boring

Its counter-strike with iron sights and destructible maps. If that is appealing to you than go ahead

Counter-Strike has gimmick ults, euhm, I mean abilities like seeing through walls? That's new to me.

It used to be really good. Over time it just turned to shit. It's mostly just kids now... almost all the adults I know who played have moved on.

On PC you have to deal with a shit ton of hackers. On console you'll have to deal with a shit ton of Xim users. It's also one of the most absolutely toxic community I've ever seen in gaming, yes, worse than CoD.

Add to that Ubisoft can't get hit detection right - after all these years it's still shit. They nerf the fuck out of operators that don't need it and buff operators that should have been nerfed.

The game used to be "tactical" but now it's just run and gun, hardly anyone plays the actual objective anymore.

The player base has no voice. Ubisoft is making too much money off the e-sports bullshit and only care about the wants/desires/opinions of pro-league players.

It's a pretty shit game now. It's too bad, because it started out really solid.

I was gonna get it then i read that game takes 5 -10 minutes to launch matches. Updates every few days sometimes 5gb sometimes 50gb. Game alone is a 70gb download i think. Holy god on a stick

Just get fortnite

Buy the Gold edition

Attached: C07F6671-FE31-4C30-A197-3254F2DC0E69.jpg (720x720, 77K)

Casual queues pop in under 20 seconds. I haven't played ranked in a while but I think that's even faster.

It's your money, do what you want. Nothing anyone says on this Mongolian piss board is going to convince you one way or another. Toxic 14 year olds will tell you it's great. More mature players (with actual gaming experience) will call it for what it is... a shitty CoD mode clone that's broken in several different ways.

THIS
So much this. It WAS great for a while and Ubi have no fucking clue what actually made it good. They've fucked it up and its been going downhill since

Attached: 1512418915151.jpg (2048x2048, 936K)

if you don't take it as a super tryhard experience then yeah it's okay
but the ranked more is even more miserable than cs:go's
nothing but hackers and if you leave a match with one it's you who gets punished
the meta is pretty shit, you either get bullshit see-through-walls abilities or shields
there's a definitive power creep with newer ops getting guns that are easier to use
casual sadly has a shitload of really terrible maps no one enjoys playing in
despite all that the shooting feels good and the game can be decent once you get the hang of it, but if you even pretend to take it semi-seriously then you're in for one of the worst, most unfun experiences gaming has to offer

Attached: 1557382749061.png (1080x1920, 1.11M)

>*tumlrinas with green hair and yoga pants as special forces*
>80% of kills are based on enemies mishaps , not your (gun) skill
>cheesy bs with left to right leaning with zero accuracy penalty to manipulate your hitbox
>insanely boring after you get the hang of it, same attack routes same peeks, bland routine mixed with RNG of your enemies stupidity falling for your cheese like turning their back on your while you crouch walk to not make a sound in a dark corner

OH wow I killed an ememy while autistically holding a Pixel peek trough a hole for 40 seconds im so satisfied. Not

What broke the camels back was the recent update where they added a Fat whale as a special ops

Fuck this Overwatch-SJW CS mutt game
Unistalled after 300hours

>Fat whale as a special ops

You seething with rage?

You mad white boy?

Pol is that way ==>

titanfall 2 but it's dead

% of kills are based on enemies mishaps , not your (gun) skill
>mess up
>get punished
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW THERE WAS NOTHING I COULD DOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lean spam has been fixed for a while now.

>>cheesy bs with left to right leaning with zero accuracy penalty to manipulate your hitbox
fuck off back to csgo with that shit
if you died to leanpeeking even once that just means you're absolute trash at the game, not that it matters nowadays with how nerfed it is
if you're holding a pixel peek for 40 seconds chances are you'll literally just die since you're holding a really predictable angle anyone with half a brain will prefire
once you know the maps there's still 3-4 different attack routes for all points in most of them and holding them effectively without getting punished is so hard you might as well just roam and either go full aggression or hold better angles instead
i bet you're the kind of retarded kid that after being killed over and over for being a dumb piece of shit starts REEing on mic as everyone makes fun of you and resorts to throwing, and if a single teammate does well then it's time to tk because you're so trash at everything you do you can only derive a semblance of fun from being a literal parasite
did you get banned by ubisoft yet? is that why you're crying like a little bitch? because I report retards like you without fault every single fucking match

Attached: 1498239691375.png (1000x924, 222K)

>seething this hard

Fuck off Zoomer, you Silver newfaggot
The "if you don't like ur bad" trope is so deadbeat already.
You're shit and your babbies first SJW shooter is shit

>your enemies messes up
>kill him
>WOW OUTPLAYED SUPERIOOR SKILL BRUH AHAH XD

Yeah fuck off spastic
In no game feel kills as unrewarding as in Siege, except the spawnpeeks

>you Silver newfaggot
t. peak gold, lmao
stay mad gramps too bad your reflexes are too dulled by age for you to play shooters anymore kek

Attached: 1540671172086.jpg (358x381, 42K)

>your enemies messes up
>kill him
yeah, there's literally nothing wrong with this

>opponent fumbles ball
>take it from them

>opponent trips in race
>pass them

>opponent swings and misses
>strike out

Attached: dsp2.jpg (434x325, 69K)

What kind of 3rd world internet with a 10 year laptop are you reading reviews from? Matches pop in less than 15 seconds, unless it's the middle of the night. 50 gigs updates don't ever happen either, the big ones are around 40 and those are only a handful of times a year.

>being essentially invisible in certain spot peeks
>wait for the enemy to run into your sights pixel dot because he hadn't any drones left
>le ebin skill

And comparing it with professional athletics, big yikes

>gold pleb
>zoomer
As tought
Props for not playing fortnite at least, kiddo
Still when you waste 300hours on this shite you'll realize the shittyess of it

last time I played they made the Aug/SG have iron sights so I wouldn't even be surprised if they added some weird gimmicks

>enemy miss uses drones
>has to facecheck angles now
Literally nothing wrong with this
I'm having a suspicion that it's not you getting the easy kills

Attached: smug jurassic park.jpg (814x704, 41K)

>only 40gb
>only a handful times a year
JUST
You realize this shit is unprecedented BS right?
That shit is already 90gb and keeps growing

>being essentially invisible in certain spot peeks
nigga just turn your brightness up haha
are you dumb or something
>>wait for the enemy to run into your sights pixel dot because he hadn't any drones left
if he can't rotate or wallbang he's a fucking retard though
but thanks for showing your experience is that of a shitter with barely 300 hours in that peaked in low gold
i'm high plat right now though
but skipping ranked for now because there's a hacker in basically every single match atm
siege is a lovable piece of shit but not for the reasons you argue, because every single posts from you feels like something out of a csboomer that never managed to adapt

Attached: 1557094111878.gif (592x576, 911K)

Post rank and playtime faggot

is that angry joe?

>s-s-shit he's right. u-uh ASK FOR RANK
OHNONONONO

Attached: damage control.png (321x321, 65K)

Buy the one with the year one operators at least because you are way behind the grind or the complete version.
You can play effectively with just the base operators but you aren't going to know that until you play all the operators and variety is fun.
If you don't want to git gud and communicate the game probably isn't for you because the lack of modes means you will always face competitve players
You are joining the game pretty late I think it'll last a couple more years but you are going to get stomped on a bunch after you leave the starter matchmaking.

>never managed to adapt
>boomer
Im was playing since Red Crow and actually never played CS

The game is shit now, are you seriously inferring that Fatties as special operators isn't utter SJW garbage

'>right
Pleb pls

I was saying that the kills are unrewarding, the game play has become stale and boring, the new ops are political inclusion propaganda
You missing the point and arguing semantics shows how a low rank pleb you are

You're saying that they're unrewarding because you get the drop on some guy who made a mistake. Should the game snap their aim onto your head if you get a flank on them?
>kills are unrewarding
What, do you want the enemy to instagib and the announcer to go "NICE GOING BRO YOU OWNED THAT NOOB LE EPIC STYLE" every time you down someone?
>the new ops are political inclusion propaganda
They included a strongfat hoe as an operator this is LITERALLY no different than Bernald Zompf getting impeacjed
Yeah, you're making excuses for rage quitting the game after getting dunked on time after time.

Attached: smug jones.jpg (570x679, 42K)

aka Leaning Into Corners While Nothing Happens Simulator

this game is slow and boring as fuck

you can still find matches for Attrition pretty easily on Xbox. same for T1. every other mode is pretty much dead, though.

>I was saying that the kills are unrewarding
there's no better feeling than acing a match in siege though
no other shooter feels nearly as rewarding, and it actually sucks that in a lot of them it's outright fucking impossible to clutch out the way you can in siege

>They included a strongfat hoe as an operator this is LITERALLY no different than Bernald Zompf getting impeacjed
Did that sentence make any sense in your mind? Are you mentally ill?

I've been playing it since year 1. It's a one of a kind game and probably a complete fluke that it worked. It has the absolute best use of destruction in any game on the market right now, its the only game that does small map CQB stuff well and a lot of the non-lethal gadgets are clever and make it so you're constantly shifting your plan and thinking about your next move. Map knowledge will trump gunplay and even a little bit of good player communication will have you winning a lot more.
That's the good part, the bad parts are this current season is a madhouse, they've had to disable an entire operator (maybe 2 now can't confirmed) and a gadget from use because of glitches, there are a handful of characters who serve the purpose of only being a pain in your ass and even if you purchase it through steam you have to install uplay. It's a fun game and there's nothing directly competing with what it delivers available but I strongly recommend you try-before-you-buy on this one as a very long time player, wait for a free weekend or something

Attached: 1499107587280.png (800x727, 345K)

In every game owning the whole team feels cools as fuck but IN Siege that effect is maximized due to the small size of the enemy team and no respawns, yes but after 50 or so aces it wears off

That's what he's saying, brainlet

it sort of does and sort of doesn't
you can't pull that shit in any other game, even csgo

You can
Ghost Recon Ghost War and its much more rewarding as the maps are giant and the odds are abysmal
It's criminally underrated as basically no Zoomer could get into this game due to its sky high Iq treshold

Samefag harder spastic
That senetrce doesn't make sense whatsoever

dont get the starter edition
dont buy the game right now, its a fucking mess wait like 1month for ubi to fix all the fucking bugs and hackers that came with the new season

>directly ask question to someone
>they respond
Now you're just grasping at anything to try and own someone on an anonymous Mongolian basket-weaving forum

Attached: smug kang.png (397x402, 357K)

It's still one of my favorite multiplayer games, so yes.