Was it really THAT bad?

Was it really THAT bad?

Attached: Banjo-Tooie_Coverart.png (320x223, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/196695-banjo-tooie/43142146
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>This thread AGAIN

Nigger

form your own opinion retard. dont ask Yea Forums for advice on anything

Attached: 1561074440226.jpg (500x529, 69K)

No? I've heard people say it isn't quite as good as the first one before, but it wasn't until relatively recently I've heard people call it outright bad.

This Banjofags deserve death, spamming this shit all the time just because he's in Smash.

You can clearly tell they are fake zoomer fans that are only playing it because he's in Smash and nothing more.

Shut the fuck up about Banjo already.

yes. it lacks the comfiness and simplicity of the first entry.
not because of the backtracking, the soundtrack, or the low ammount of collectibles (less notes, feathers are in the same slot, and they give you a ton, they are handed as boxes of ammo instead of making you actively going to get them or to mark a path)
its because of the limitation of not being able to get a jiggy because of some stupid move that you will learn later. its not one or two jiggys that you miss, its more like 5 or 6, and you feel like you get cockblocked

Literally neither of the banjo games are even half as good as super Mario 64

>NOOOOO MY WOJAK THREADS!!!

Tooie is a grotesque aberration of a game. I'd go as far to say that 90% of the extreme autism the Banjo fanbase suffers from for descends from Tooie fans.

This but unironically.

no but it was more soulless

Attached: soul soulless.png (2974x1977, 2.05M)

It never was

nah, i liked tooie more than the first. it comes down to personal preference. both are amazing games, though.
nuts and bolts is also good but not as good as the first two.

tooie mumbo is objectively superior

Is his head a skull or is he wearing a skull on his head?

>objectively

Attached: DPD51FbV4AABWOh.jpg (651x711, 57K)

>big realistic blue eyes
>less interesting staff
>rounder skull face
>smaller nostrils
>skinnier

Attached: BK_Mumbo_Token_art.jpg (459x530, 105K)

these things are also soulless

Attached: glowboo'.jpg (766x567, 29K)

turned into a skull by grunty's magic.

anybody got Humba lewds?

If you hate banjo because you see him a lot on Yea Forums then you are so pathetic you actually spend all day on fucking Yea Forums. Put your fucking phone down and go outside.

I can always enjoy replaying Tooie. It's harder for me to play Kazooie, but they're both great games.

Attached: 1560635729649.png (893x664, 316K)

Anyone who complains about the size of the levels spouts nonsense if they also like BOTW.

Attached: Adam.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

So why the fuck did they make cheat codes a collectable? It felt so worthless because I was collecting a bunch of these and had to do some difficult challenges for them but I didn't want to actually cheat.

Spending all day on Yea Forums is high IQ.

Nintendo didn't buy the shares what do you think?

there is no relation between a collectathon platformer and an open world adventure game

Banjo Tooie is an open world game compared to Banjo Kazooie which was just a platformer. Problem was no one knew it was an open world game so levels were confusing and people had this thought process that everything was contained in an area like in the original but this was not the case.

My biggest gripe though is they took away the jiggy dance taking away the fun and joy of collecting jiggies.

arguably one of the dumbest decisions Nintendo's ever made right next to partnering with Phillips and backstabbing Sony

What the fuck?
Most people think Banjo-Tooie was BETTER.
What do you mean "was it really THAT bad?"

It was significantly better than Kazooie.

And Kazooie was already a decent game if a little too simple.

>Most people think Banjo-Tooie was BETTER.
They don't.

Tooie has no soul

Um, yeah they do?
I personally think they're equally good, but I've heard tons of people say Tooie was superior because the world was more fleshed out and had a more interesting story.

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/196695-banjo-tooie/43142146
Here, read what people said 11 years ago.

+1

Cope.

Attached: image-5.jpg (4990x544, 341K)

t. Zoomer

Simplicity is honestly a better fit for collectathon platformers. Bigger confusing worlds and backtracking is sort of burden that also alienates a lot of new players. Being able to hop into levels and immediately collect everything right of the bat is more fun.

Nah. It's pretty much unanimously agreed that Kazooie's tight, focused and always enjoyable game design absolutely shits on the bloated barren mess of a game that is Tooie.

3>1>2

Kazooie is good
Tooie is good
Can't we all get along friends?

So you didn't read the link?
Everyone there was talking about how much they loved Tooie more.
You're weird. You have a weird opinion. But that doesn't mean you get to lie.

why do you write your posts as if you're a teenage girl?

Never, and I mean NEVER, have I heard people talk shit about Tooie, or say it is worse than Kazooie on Yea Forums, before this year started with the Smash shitposting with Steve and Banjo. It was ALWAYS unanimously decreed a great game that was superior to Tooie by the gran majority here. But now I think I know where this influx of Tooie shitposters came from.

It's coming from zoomers who were born in the 2000s. They were too young to have played these games, so they are only just now emulating these games from the interest being drummed up in the series because of Smash. And they go into it with horrific fucking tastes, and years and years of awful fucking opinions gleamed from watching YouTube e-celebs who talk about game design like armchair critics, and they have a warped sense of what's good and what's bad; if a game has even one teeny tiny flaw, it's automatically fucking shit. These are the same people who latch onto the "Sonic was never good" meme and shittalk Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 endlessly without backing up ANY of their claims, all thanks to YT e-celeb gamer fuckwits who are a level below people who actually play games and know what the fuck they're talking about.

So of course, they didn't play Kazooie first back then, and can't appreciate the leaps and QoL improvements Tooie does. All they see are confusing, big maps with backtracking (Which is not a bad thing because levels are interconnected and encourages exploration, the game is a pseudo-Metroidvania in 3D in that sense) that they cannot handle, because they are also used to open world games that hold their hands with objective markers and landmarks. So all of this combined leads them to a hasty and ill-informed assesment of the game, without even so much as BEATING it sometimes. And yes its true, some actual boomers DO take issue with Tooie and prefer Kazooie's streamlined nature, Metroidvanias are not for everyone after all, but they still like the game for what it is, ZOOMERS are the one talking shit

I wasn't aware teenage girls used phrases like "fleshed out".

Only in the past week did I hear that people think tooie was bad. It is my favorite honestly. You're retarded to think this is a bad game

anybody that unironically uses the term 'QOL' can be safely ignored

I always saw it as a definitive upgrade to 1 but both of them are fine, you guys talk too fucking much the games are fucking fun who gives a shit

Attached: cat.gif (300x225, 191K)

>11 years ago
A lot of retrospective reviews for Rare games have criticized various elements such as the amount of items but more importantly the BACKTRACKING. Back in the N64 days and even still today sometimes people think the automatic success of a sequel relies on just making it bigger. This is obviously not always true, and bigger worlds is honestly not a great fit for collectathons.

This.
You described it perfectly.
Only people born in the 20th century should be allowed on Yea Forums, and even they should have to take competency tests before brandishing their shit opinions like they matter.

>Never, and I mean NEVER, have I heard people talk shit about Tooie, or say it is worse than Kazooie on Yea Forums
That's because you never saw threads about these games because they're old. Go check the archives for threads around the time the rare replay collection came out or just check /vr/.

what do you think about this one?

Attached: 1550533458187.png (800x801, 1.07M)

This but unironically.

Kazooie is a more complete package. It knew what it wanted to be, and while short and easy, is tonnes of fun.
Tooie is Kazooie but more. It doesn't feel as succinct in its ideas as Kazooie, and it's more bullshit, but also more fun, much more challenging, and it can't be finished easily in a day.
Kazooie VS. Tooie essentially asks if you prefer less content, but a more well rounded experience, or more content, but a game that knows itself less.
The argument is pointless anyway since everyone knows Nuts and Bolts is the best one.

Literal Zoomer here who played both games on the N64 as a kid. Beat Kazooie but barely made any headway with 2 and eventually dropped it after getting lost and frustrated with the amount of backtracking. I'm replaying both of them now and I can tell you definitively that Tooie is worse when it comes to gameplay.

>improved swimming, rolling, B attacks, note saving, warp pads, and all moves unlocked at the start

>not QoL

Nice strawman but its doing you no good zoomies

Is OP really that much of a tranny zoomer?

No. Where did you even get that idea in the first place?

Attached: 99538D85-478F-4FF3-8E64-B8B76DB80DE1.jpg (1024x653, 66K)

People complain about the backtracking, but I far prefer how it handles backtracking over DK64.
Backtracking because a collectable requires a move you learn later in the game > Backtracking because every collectable is hard-locked to specific characters for no reason.

Everybody started calling this game bad literally only because Dunkey said it. I have no idea why that obese retard has his opinions taken as gospel

based

playing through it again, its much better than i remembered but not as good as kazooie

Not bad but not great

>go check out threads that are bare minimum 5 to 6 years old and still dip into the zoomers with shit opinions threshold

Banjo in Smash was a monkey paw wish

There's obvious advancements that Tooie makes but it does nothing to help the size of worlds and the backtracking. Minor improvements doesn't automatically make the game better.
DK64's problems don't automatically excuse the problems with Tooie.

The swimming is better, and the note saving is an improvement (no idea why they didn't do it in Kazooie, it's easy to do.) but the rest is arguable.
>Rolling/B attacks
Barely any change at all. Mostly just animation changes
>warp pads
Were never necessary in Kazooie. They're only in Tooie because they're a necessity with the size and complexity of the levels. Not a QOL improvement over Kazooie.
>All moves unlocked from start
This is nice, but it's not a quality of life improvement. You have to learn all of Tooie's new moves anyway so it's not as if it was doing something Kazooie didn't do.

Trannies love Tooie.

Was it really THAT good?

Attached: video-games-paradise-viva-pinata-trouble-in-1920x1080-70042.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

Nobody is calling it bad except for one dedicated stevefag who has run out of ways of coping with the fact that BK made it into SSB.

Your not helping by arguing against something as minor as these. Improvements that Tooie makes don't automatically make it better or save it's problems with size and backtracking.

The reason QOL is a joke term used only by mouthbreathing morons is because the idiots who use it often fail to realize that the original mechanics were like that for a reason.
Instead, they just call anything that makes a game easier a QOL improvement, because anything that lets them get more quickly to the next game in their backlog is considered an improvement to their pathetic life.

For example, the note collection system in Kazooie was deliberately done in order to give dying meaning to the game. In the XBLA release which removed the note reset, there is literally no penalty for dying. For the hurrrr durrrs who just want to mindlessly have it easy as possible this was a good thing, but for the rest of us, it removed the only tense element in the entire series.

You're complaining about the fucking size of the worlds and the backtracking. I already stated it aims to be a Metroidvania game. You can't actually get lost if you know what you're doing. What is the negative here? That you're wasting precious time? Is that it? Because the worlds aren't also empty, if you say they are I'm going to cream you. And even so, connected pathways and warp pads nullify your argument about backtracking anyway. I love how people conviniently leave those out just to prop up their argument. Just admit you don't like Metroidvanias and have ADD.

No one here is saying it's bad. It's been arguments against which one is worst. Post about ecelebs somewhere else.

100%

Nah. Tooie is just straight up boring.

Endless backtracking, overlong, bland, dull levels, with similarly dull inspirations for level aesthetics and themes too. The note clusters, lack of rhyming from grunty, shitty FPS sections, waiting for animations to finish and Mumbo sections. Tooie just feels in every single sense, like an attenuated Banjo Kazooie. Most intelligent people agree with me, while most dumb people agree with you. Thus, I am right and indisputably clever, and you are wrong and interminably idiotic. It's nice that you tried though.

oh fuck off who cares. Stop repeating the same shit.
I'm not trying to "help" anything. It's a discussion about two outdated kids games. I was simply saying that the QOL improvements he suggested aren't really QOL improvements.

Fixed

Attached: Tooiefags.png (1024x653, 335K)

>DK64's problems don't automatically excuse the problems with Tooie.
As someone who's used to Metroid and the like, I never really saw Tooie's style of backtracking as much of a problem to begin with.
Though I can understand why people who preferred Kazooie's self-contained world design wouldn't be a fan.

>better controls and gameplay arent QoL

Damn nigga, I guess there is no helping a stubborn ass like you. You go on and keep fueling that autism of yours about "muh difficulty" in an outdated kids game, as you so put it.

My argument here is which one is better and that's One. If you genuinley believe that Tooie is aiming to be a Metroidvania that's still not a good fit for a collectathon platforming game. I never mentioned anything regarding the worlds being empty and just because there's warp pads and pathways that make backtracking easier there's STILL BACKTRACKING. I don't think backtracking is necessarily bad but when there's to much it's obviously tiresome. You can clear out any level in the original game the first time you enter it and the backtracking in that game is contained to the lair which your practically encouraged to explore. I don't even hate Tooie I just think it's definitely not as fun as the first.

Are you pretending to be fucking retarded? The QOL improvements I responded to were shit like warp pads which aren't QOL improvements in the first place because they weren't needed at all in the first game.
I literally didn't mention difficulty once you fucking mongoloid.

Friendly reminder to ignore all zoomers who watch Dunkey and say Tooie is shit. They are shitposting endlessly into the ether alongside Steveposters falseflagging with them in between posts.

Boomers who say they PREFER Kazooie but don't talk shit about Tooie are the only sensible people in here. Seriously, the fact alone these threads are only just now popping up should be a clue about their true intent.

I was pretty much in support for what you were saying but your response to something so minor, whether it being QOL improvements or not, is obviously not helping your argument.

Glad you can understand. I just think simplicity is a better fit for collectathons. It really is shame Rare was never able to do 3 because I think they would've found a good balance between the 2.

Attached: banjo gamecube.png (466x471, 268K)

I'm not making an argument. I literally haven't argued that one game is better than the other this whole thread. I was literally just autistically critiquing his choice of QOL improvements. Did you even read the second line of my post.

well at least you admitted how autistic it was

Excuse my overuse of the word "literally" but I'm just trying to make it clear to you that I don't have a steak in either side, I'm not trying to argue any sort of point, and I don't give a shit that my complaints are minor.

I don't think Tooie is bad. I actually can still go back to it and enjoy myself. But it's definitely not quite as consistently well designed as Kazooie, IMO.
It has some great worlds like Jolly Roger's Lagoon and Hailfire Peaks, but also some worlds that massively overstay their welcome like Grunty's Industries.
Isle o' Hags is also a major step down from Gruntilda's Lair in every conceivable way.

>implying false flagging threads that expose shills, trannies and redditors are a bad thing.

Attached: 059E568B-9A7D-4937-A295-267EEAD9459E.png (630x758, 11K)

based

Attached: banjo.png (748x800, 600K)

Sony was planning on stealing all of Nintendo's IPs so that they couldn't profit from them with that deal, of fucking course they're gonna fucking backstab Sony after that.

Samefag phoneposter.

Let's just all agree that DK64 is a dumpster fire of a game and call it a day.

Attached: DK64.jpg (382x260, 30K)

Nobody says that? Like at all? Tooie is better overall.

Based.

Imagine genuinely believe this

Personally I fucking loved Tooie and how they interconnected the worlds and shit giving you reason to go back to old ones

Imagine being ESL.

Reminder:
these threads are made by steveposters.
Kazooie and Tooie are both great.

I loved tooie, fuck you.

Sony wasn't planning on anything. The deal they were working on involved Sony having worldwide rights on licensing the CDs, which means Nintendo wouldn't have been able to request fees from third parties. That, along with Sony keeping dev tools to themselves led to Nintendo partnering with someone else. Instead of trying to strike a new deal that would've allowed Nintendo to profit off the CDs and have access to Sony dev tools they waited until the last possible second, got cold feet, and then partnered with Phillips. Nintendo not only broke the contract but only ignited Sony's desire to break into the industry.

Only downside to banjo is he has to be in smash art next to boring anime swordsman.

Based

This is obviously the new refusteve narrative.

It's even up 24/7 like their threads

Never finished banjo, should I wait for the games going to switch or just stick to an emulator?

>fur
Kazooie looks more like a dog than breegull in that pic

Considering they're not even on PC yet, I'd suggest emulation.

I have never heard people say Tooie was bad until I went on Yea Forums. This board is truly a board of full of contrarians, and zoomers with the attention spans of a goldfish.

Friendly reminder: These threads are just refusteves trying to find a new "in" to shitpost Banjo fans with.
They even have identical posting consistency and writing styles (mostly broken english).

Don't fall for this Yea Forums.

Attached: anti-tooiefags.jpg (2408x1490, 395K)

I feel like I'm doing chores playing this game.

Imagine believing this. I was born exactly when Kazooie came out and didn't play either of them until I was like 10 or 11. I played them in order on the N64 and even when I was dumbass little kid I knew the first one was better. You don't need to play these games in the past to see the problems. Not to mention that more than half of the "Zoomers" arguing in favor of Kazooie here still like Tooie. This entire post reeks of sentimental 90's kid who thought Tooie was amazing just because it was BIGGER. Exploration was still encouraged in the original game, especially in the hub world. Except you didn't need to fucking backtrack mindlessly which is not fucking fun in what's supposed to be a collectathon platform game. Lose the nostalgia and open your crusty sand covered eyes Boomer.

>boring
the DQ guys are miles better than the FE shitters

I can't emulate it well, my controls just won't allow me to use the shoulder buttons of my gamecube despite them being picked up with the emulation programme. The game also stutters and crashes, so I figure that's why I can't get into Tooie.

It doesn't seem as addictive as Kazooie is and the worlds and characters aren't as fun. There also seem to be a lot of minigames that are much worse than the original.

The new moves aren't particularly fun, the FPS bits suck and controlling Mumbo is always boring and feels like a chore. The bits where Banjo and Kazooie separate always suck.

>I was born exactly when Kazooie came out
ok
>and didn't play either of them
So exactly the type of person he's talking about?

lmoa

Posting 2 different comments isn’t samefagging stevie.

>poster count doesn't go up for either
How many times are you gonna pull the "respond to OP and pretend to be a new poster in the thread" trick even though nobody falls for it?

The red cap with the katana maybe. Hero is boring as fuck.

His entire argument says that Zoomers are the one talking shit and that if they didn't play Kazooie and Tooie in order back then they don't know what the fuck there talking about. I played both of these games as a kid well after they had came out and I still like both of them but I could obviously see the problems that 2 has. Anyone can retard.

No. In terms of basic exploration and level design Tooie can be pretty good, especially in its later levels. But it's filled with padding, and the way the padding interacts with the level design makes the game feel like a chore. Needing to get Mumbo to open a door and going through the door only to find I need to use a transformation to open another door for a mediocre minigame I can only play as normal Banjo is not fun. None of these things on their own are fun, and the way they link together is even worse. And the game is filled with that kind of stuff.

Tooie has a lot of cool stuff, though, and it's a shame a Banjo-Threeie that integrated what worked in Tooie with Kazooie's better sense of focus never happened. Mario Odyssey reminded me a lot of a Super Mario 64 that took pages from Banjo-Kazooie, but it's still not the same.

It’s amazing how hard BK getting into Ultimate has fucked his brain. I don’t think stevefags even play Smash, I can’t inagine why he’s so upset.

I found it to be quite enjoyable and well worth my time and money

It's like he doesn't know about the poster count on Yea Forums.

These threads are even more brigaded than Banjo vs Steve threads were.

Attached: 1362844820794.png (445x465, 213K)

Tooie being not that good has been a common opinion for many years. I dont know why some are trying to force the stevefag connection. Tooie just has a lot of the same problems dk64 does although not nearly as bad as that game.

What's your favorite Tooie addition? Mine's hatch.

Attached: KazooieTooie5.png (652x961, 423K)

tooie was a rushed game

stamper brothers forced the team to release the game for christmas 2000

like all fucking rare games, they were taking a gorrilian years to make it so their hand had to be forced

Preferring Kazooie has been a common opinion for many years.
Outright Hatred of Tooie is a 6 year old meme spawned out of the guest grumps with Grant Kirkhope.

t. zoomer who can't get all 201 bananas.

Definitely Gliding, it's fun as fuck to do

Grenade eggs are also super fun.

So is actually having boss fights and transformations that aren't ass.

It's literal denial. People who think Tooie is better are nostalgia blind Boomers who were amazed just because 2 was bigger. Tooie's not even bad either but when there faced with conflicting criticism then of course it must be the stevefags.

I wish I was the egg

>People who think Tooie is better are nostalgia blind Boomers

Attached: zooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooom.png (8728x4416, 160K)

Attached: 1560867927307.png (500x542, 102K)

>and transformations that aren't ass.
Tooie is filled with transformations that are ass, though.

Game took a nosedive in terms of quality after Witchy World imo
>Jolly Roger forces you to be underwater for 99% of the level and has very frustrating mechanics such as trying to aim while Banjo is constantly moving
>Terrydactyland has you hatching all of Terry's eggs scattered around the land, also constantly having to switch between large and small dinosaur
>Hailfire Peaks was great aside from those fucking hands
>Cloud Cuckooland was its own special hell
>Grunty Industries was even worse

i literally played both of these games as a kid and have nostalgia for them.

Attached: (you).png (384x348, 82K)

Based retard

Grunty Industries is a fucking masterpiece, how dare you.

I prefer Kazooie but Grunty Industries is the best level in the series

Ah yes, the washing machine! Now there's real fun!

>Not liking Grunty's Industry
How to spot someone caught in a casual filter in 2 seconds flat
It's second to Click Clock for best world in the series

>big dino that roars and shakes the earth
>sub
>bee
>snowball
>washing machine
>ass

Kill yourself

Yes? It's super interesting to try and navigate GI with the limited movement options and it opens up some parts of the building to you.
The alternative in Kazooie is washing machine tier transformations without even an attack and even less relevancy to the world.

>Tooie being not that good has been a common opinion for many years
No it hasn’t. A lot of people do prefer Kazooie, but you took this and tried to spin it into “Banjo only has one good game” in a pathetic attempt to revise history to help your gay ass arguments for le Block Man in Smash threads. Now that BK has been confirmed you’re still trying to push this meme out of sheer desperation and getting shit on even harder. Your motives have always been beyond me but you’re hilarious anyway so I don’t care too much.

>Don't fall for this Yea Forums.
I'm pretty sure Yea Forums doesn't. These guys just paint an illusion of conflict for kicks.

This. Grunty's Industry is peak lore. Only zoomer babies lose patience over it.

Replace “””people””” refusteves and it would be a little better, although I think it’s just one guy doing at this point. Like an actual refusteve.

Attached: delusional.jpg (306x231, 18K)

You haven’t played either one, you’re angry because steve didn’t get in and nobody is falling for your retarded falseflags

>to try and navigate GI with the limited movement options
Are you serious? The game has a special elevator for it and doors that are exclusive to it too. It's not like the game presents it as a big puzzle. There are a couple instances where you might need to open up a vent or something as Banjo so you can move through with the washing machine later, but it's pretty straightforward to move around with.

playing it for the first time right now. Pretty amazed how they made a Banjo work in 2D, but it's really hard to measure what's on top of what.
And somewhat the presentation looks ugly for modern standards, as impressive as it still is.

Stay mad kid, he’s in and your Kazooie vs Tooie threads are impacting this fact even less than your steve vs banjo threads did.

Attached: 8DE533A6-1C96-4784-80C4-255E41583E64.jpg (731x465, 99K)

I didn't make the image but I'll probably edit it later. It could use the crossed out "hours" and "minutes" too.

your literally just proving my point by stooping to "n-no you didn't p-play them!!!" I hate stevefags and Banjo was always my most wanted character. But your precious Tooie isn't as good as Kazooie delusional Boomer.

Playing just as Kazooie was a dream of mine. But grenades and, surprisingly the FPS were the most fun to me.

>But your precious Tooie isn't as good as Kazooie delusional Boomer.
Tooie is so much better than Kazooie and that's not even a competition. You just like Kazooie better because you played it first.

Didn't want to make a new thread so I'll ask here: is yooka-laylee that bad? Does it at least keep the tone of BK and/or Tooie? I'm kinda thirsty for 3D platformers right now

The anti tooiefags brain at work

What is the logic behind this? Because I played it first? Don't you think as a kid I would've been excited to hop into the sequel? Because I was. But even as a kid I could see the issues and eventually got bored and dropped it. Had no problem with the first game. I've replayed them now and I still have the same thoughts.

Tooie > Conker > Kazooie > Shit > Donkey Kong

Yooka Laylee is your sorta atypical kinda mediocre platformer. It's not horrible but it's not really that good either. Pirate it or get it on sale.

N&B>all of those

Plug these into fireden for proof that it's a Refusteve

>calling me out on my obvious lies is proving my point
When you spend the better part of a year trying to claim that there’s only one good game in the Banjo Kazooie series as a reason for why he shouldn’t be in Smash, and then the day after he gets confirmed start spamming threads everyday saying that Banjo Tooie is shit, it isn’t hard for anyone to see the connection.

Attached: 749AB407-F579-4566-AA00-14EDE2D0987F.jpg (1024x638, 90K)

Please keep proving my point delusional Boomers. I've loved both games as a kid, have always wanted Banjo and never wanted Steve. But Kazooie is still better.

Attached: large.jpg (399x308, 44K)

I actually grew up playing Tooie and never actually played Kazooie in any meaningful amount until years later via emulation. I still prefer Kazooie. I do like Tooie, though. I agree with most of the complaints leveled toward it, but in replaying it over the last few days I've found a renewed appreciation for it. It's not the kind of game I would want to replay every year, though, unlike Kazooie, and how much I'd forgotten probably has a lot to do with my enjoyment. I doubt I'll touch it again for several years.

Don't usually buy into the shitposting, but this was easy enough. This good for ya?

Attached: file.png (491x620, 128K)

I don't think that though. I like both games and I just like Kazooie better. Stevefags really did a number on the Boomers for sure.

Not bad
>r-rent free!
You make it so obvious

Attached: C2937896-F620-49CD-A11E-C2D23AA6AEE8.jpg (393x507, 78K)

If it talks like a duck
Walks like a duck
And constantly has a shitposting thread up to shout Boomer at people like a duck

It's a duck

SIGNIFICANTLY better than Kazooie

Do you think Banjo's farts smell like honey?

check fireden then if you're so confident Boomies
this is like insanely funny because it's like a weird bizarro combination of stevefags and banjo bros
It feels good to love both games and not be mentally damaged by Stevefags

Attached: k123.jpg (594x701, 59K)

not bad.

Just too big, also, I was replaying it. There're too much cutscenes.

I already saw your boomerjaks attached to Steve posts bro. You ain't subtle

I didn’t make the fireden comment(you probably did but idk). Taking the fact that the vast majority of fans like both games but generally prefer one and then turning that into “Banjo only has one good game” is what I was referring to.

I literally found both of them by searching angry boomer wojak. Just give up already.
>you probably did but idk
the mental gymnastics here are really something. I really can't believe the banjobros how irreparably damaged by the stevefags even after the fact that Banjo is in.

Attached: PTSD.jpg (1174x342, 41K)

>This damage control
Don't blame me bro you literally led people to a paper trail

>I can’t believe how stupid you guys think I am XD
Switching it up by posting 2 boomer memes and then begging us to check the archives for them in an attempt to say “gotcha” isn’t going to change the past user.

its better than BK, except for the notes not reseting if you die.

even if i was refusteve, even if i was a stevefag shitposting about Banjo in general I literally said I like both games, I've always wanted Banjo in smash and that I've never wanted Steve or been a stevefag. What would I even have to gain after saying that if I was one? The fact that not liking Tooie as much somehow makes me stevefag is really quite hilarious. Associating the same boomerjack pictures i literally plucked off google images with ones you saw attached to steveposts literally means nothing. I can think of no other reasoning for this other than PTSD from steve posting or some weird form of bizarro banjobro bait.

>What would I even have to gain after saying that if I was one
A (bad) attempt at sublty after the rest of your more blatant false flag attempts previously in the thread failed miserably
>b-but I posted boomer memes this time! How could you have known it was me :(
No one associated the boomer memes with the stevefag shit because the argument was always that Banjo is zoomercore even though that makes no sense. Posting boomer memes and than samefagging and telling us to check fireden was pathetic, but at least it was a new angle, I’ll give you that.

Subtly for what? Not liking Tooie as much as Kazooie? I enjoy talking about the Banjo series in general and its interesting to see the insight of people who like Tooie more. But when I start seeing posts from people saying Tooie is definitively better for reasons usually viewed as problems and that anyone saying otherwise is a zoomer and is influenced by ecelebs the only logical conclusion is bait or a nostalgic 90's kid. As soon I mentioned the word Boomer though I was immediately accused of being a steveposter. If your truly being serious I feel sorry that you have been so disillusioned as a result of bait of minecraft steve.

Attached: banjo stare 2.jpg (141x146, 3K)

Bro I don't think you understand how sketchy this post comes off as

Fair enough. But like I just mentioned I only was accused of being a stevefag once I mentioned the word Boomer. The whole situation here is really just hilarious especially since I thought steveposting died once Banjo got in.

It's one of the best games of all time.

If you look at any smash thread or banjo thread it's obvious that they're still around desperately looking for footing

Understandably, steveposting was some of the most obvious bait on here and yet a lot of anons fell for it and thus it's going to live on anyway it can, even after Banjo made it in. Banjo bros really need to learn to distinguish the obvious differences between actual discussion and bait.