How do I find a job in japan to be free of western degeneracy virus? I wish I could move there...

How do I find a job in japan to be free of western degeneracy virus? I wish I could move there. I feel like living and breathing in the west is killing my soul

Attached: U-can-keep-it.jpg (400x400, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wTP_SdjD5ms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't, stay out of Japan western scum and die with your scum people.
Western people have no soul.

t. actual, legitimate nipponese person and not a sad, lonely virgin

Step 1 - get a job teaching 7yo's pigeon english
Step 2 - 6 months later kill yourself because none of the natives will talk to you

help me

Oh no you don't. You will stay the fuck on this sinking ship. We all go down together dipshit, the nips don't want you either.

Learn the mysteries of the moon runes and have a degree in something valuable. I wouldn't recommend it, though, Japan kinda sucks. All asian countries suck ass. The cities are fucking crowded as fuck and people are automatons. When I was getting a new plant up and running in a rural part of northern japan it was kinda nice, though. People were a lot friendlier, seemed to have more natural emotions. I later learned it was because the population was more descended from "aboriginal" japanese and not descendants of gooks and chinks.

Attached: cd0d93d8186555cf66b05320a2ff074f.jpg (488x640, 88K)

This, desu. Weeboo scum lusting for Japan and japanese women are no better than negros swarming white countries and wondering where da white wimmin at.

Move outside NY or California instead.

fpbp disgusting weabcels want to ruin another country when they're the problem

>The cities are fucking crowded as fuck and people are automatons
What's the difference? In the west some people talk or smile at you but they would stab you in the back for 200 dollars or less

Attached: seanlock.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Yes. I would love to know this too. When at least half of your country are stupid, fat and ugly, something is going wrong...

Attached: GOP-2016-Trump.JPEG-0d8851-1024x629.jpg (1024x629, 165K)

you are the western degeneracy virus

No, it's something different. At least in the west I can tell if someone is actually human even if they are cunts. It might be because I'm 6'4", but whenever I was in Japan and Shanghai it was a surreal experience. Like I was surrounded by pod people and if I slipped up Donald Sutherland was gonna show up and ruin my day.
youtube.com/watch?v=wTP_SdjD5ms

#1 The degeneracy is coming from Japan. Look at /d/.
#2 They are an ethnostate and you will always be an outsider.
#3 Fuck you cunt fix your own country.
#4 Asian cultures suck after you get past the superficial stuff. Literally property of society.

That's something you can fix: stay at home playing games and browsing Yea Forums
Only leave for food and arcade. Plus you can find decent japanese girls to look at when you are walking on the streets

Fucking based Nip absolutely shitting on pathetic fucking Weeaboos. Goddamn.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 83K)

Yikes maybe racist subhumans like you shouldn't be allowed outside of your containment countries and the real problem is your autistic ass.

The Ainu are badasses

>Russians

Yikes. Calm down, weeb. Don't teleport behind me and slice me in two with your five million times folded nipponese steel made in Tampa Bay, Florida.
They look a lot different, easy to pick out in a crowd. The women aren't as cute as your mainlain jap slut, though the dudes tend to be pretty fun to get wasted with. Bit more relaxed sort of people.

Attached: hell2.jpg (640x276, 25K)

firstnipbestnip

Attached: 1426035946170.png (1500x1000, 852K)

>glorifying japan
bugs... easy on the manga

Attached: ####### karl.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

just get off the internet and stop intentionally exposing yourself to it

You have no idea how japan even is to say that. There's no "safe space" for you and it's ironic that you want that and then complain about that kind of people that also want a safe space for them.

hahaha! my peanus weanus is getting hardy wardy !

I will increase your birthdate. Ten fold.

honestly? weebs should hang. You weebs are more degenerate that what you are complaining about

Oh no, what will we do with less people.
We might be able to walk through the streets without pushing people all the time, house prices might go down, wages might go up, the horror.

I want to become rich so I can live on my own island with my own flag and my own rules where niggers are shot on sight and fags are hanged

Can someone explain to me how the fuck this jobless trannies can survive in Japan?

we both know your tiny virgin dick isnt going to increase anything

>How do I find a job in japan to be free of western degeneracy virus?

Attached: 1561088539063.jpg (1080x1589, 255K)

why are you being so melodramatic lol

>The degeneracy is coming from Japan.
No, Westerners just now blame all of their problems on Japan because they're children who can't take responsibility for their own failures.

>he wants Japanese work culture

Nice knowin ya pal

Attached: The Hound.jpg (463x488, 74K)

Who has a fetish for ugly people? I fantasize about fucking ugly unfuckable women and they love me and my dick because no one will fuck them.

Attached: Spitter_2.png (418x675, 174K)

Why dont you try to increase your own negative birthrate?

What makes you think Japanese people want some western degenerate to be living on their sacred soil?

hey hey that's my picture. why are randomly posting me? Are you implying there is something wrong with going to Asian countries for love because I didn't go there for sex tourism or something.

That is so unfortunate

This is the kind of people I share this board with.