Tfw a game like this can’t be made in today’s political environment

>tfw a game like this can’t be made in today’s political environment

Attached: 2D4DAA6D-2F07-4236-8439-77FA313EA8D1.jpg (300x300, 26K)

It should be to give everyone a release from every asshole holding to people's dicks.
Just want to blow a load yo.

It can be though, and if you are not dumb and realize SJWs are a vocal minority of people who suffer from Twitter-induced-mental-retardation from spending too much time on Twitter, you will make use of their outrage to get giga-marketing without having to spend on marketing.

Conker for Smash

it could but you gotta deal with the sunflower being a tranny and for the panther king to be an actual black dude

Tell that to Microsoft. Those little voices are often to morons who buy multiple copies of their consoles. They'd lose loads

lmao are you drunk?

Imagine how soulless it would be. I don't want it.

I remember trading in my original launch-bought Gamecube, with melee, windwaker (with OoT Master Quest also since I pre-ordered), double dash, RE4, and more....because I shit my pants so fucking hard for the Live & Reloaded announcement.....literally one of the biggest mistakes of my life, I literally could have bought that piece of shit while owning a gamecube and go to someones house. I wasn't thinking. Jesus fucking christ...

AND NOW...original xbox is WORTHLESS while gamecubes are SO HARD to get and go so goddamn fast on OfferUp/Craigslist for a decent amount of money, and 40-60 each for some gamecube games.....SURE, I am glad I was able to experience San Andreas, Vice City, Fable, and Halo; but oh my god. It was NOT worth it.

Fuck you Rare. Not even the n64 multiplayer modes. Fuck you so much for this still to this goddamn day....well you know what God? I got a fucking Gamecube again recently, FUCK YOU NIGGERS, and soon im rebuilding my lost library, with black label games to boot. AND I will be able to experience games I never played before like Thousand Year Door and Mario Sunshine (i know).

RIP Conker

why couldn't it be made in today's political environment? Nothing about Bad Fury Day was too outlandish, its not like Conker was yelling NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Conker doesn't even say "fuck". Hell, not even "shit"!

This is the real reason it shouldn't be made again.

they wont make a game in the present day where the game starts off innocent then cute little beetles go ey alrigh then, we kick the shit outta im?
>or the giant piece of shit you choke with giant TP

Just fucking softmod the thing and play every game you missed until you get them.

Dude... just install Dolphin

Conker doesn't swear because he's a good boy

shit is said often

I’m sorry user. Emulators just aren’t the same.

Not by Conker himself, he says "oh cack" or "the screaming squits"

i have a softmodded wii, i just like the original medium
boo

>Game Companies today are trying to appeal to the Twitter world instead of the Real world in an act of delirious stupidity where they confuse one for the other because they are too socially retarded to differentiate since gaymer culture is by design socially retarded
>that's where the stupidity of political correctness comes from
LEL

Attached: SJW Pedo Peter Bright (DrPizza) 01.png (1751x1579, 1.09M)