Comfy switch thread

What games are you playing on this beautiful saturday, bros? What games are you looking forward to?

Attached: linkswitch.jpg (736x1082, 96K)

Tales of Vesperia

Attached: 9daec91abda06cc26eed6c52f4f78e48.jpg (482x539, 176K)

>Playing: Dark Souls for the first time
>Waiting for: Mario Maker 2 and Luigi's Mansion mostly, though I'm interested in trying FE, Zelda and DQ XI

>Pick up Breath of the Wild again
>All I do after awakening the Master Sword and getting the bike is farm for resources
>Already went dragon hunting, am now gathering resources to buy an ancient bow, but can’t find giant ancient core

Help
It’s been this way for hours and I can’t tell if I’m having fun

Im playing MHW iceborne beta in my PS4 thank you for asking

Attached: 5 (3).jpg (977x541, 225K)

Just bought my first vouchers to buy Mario Maker 2 and DQB2. I may also buy bloodstained and recently I bought padro, crypt of the necrodancer(with gold coins) and cadence of Hyrule. I've been on a spending spree.

>playing
neo turf masters. i've finished golf story, i want a proper mario golf/everybody's golf style game
botw on and off
monhun online with friends
>looking forward to
daemon x machina, astral chain, luigis mansion 3, maybe fire emblem

good choice user, is it your first time playing it?
>playing
nothing at the moment, I will probably start hollow knight soon
>looking forward to
FF:CC
DQ XIS

I finished my first playthrough a few weeks ago, I'm just starting NG+

Attached: 5d647bd652a76954a1c3079de7de91a0.jpg (1000x1149, 692K)

You got any idea how long it is? I think I'm still missing three faggots from the box art. Just got to the cycle tower and I still barely understand fucking anything about the storyline.

That's pretty much what I starting doing too after being done with most of the game. I eventually got bored of it. Did you already finish all the shrines?

Gonna finish up mario rabbids while I wait for Mario Maker 2 which coincidentally comes out a day before my birthday.
Also stay hydrated

Attached: 1559689589402.jpg (635x551, 39K)

For my first ever playthrough it took me about 50 hours but I rushed through the last 10% of it.I am sorry I don't remember an area called cycle tower so I cant identify that.

nice user enjoy the ng+ playthrough

How does Skyrim runs on switch?
I heard it got bugs, but have they been fixed yet?

as the other user said, about 50-60 hours sounds right, depending how much side stuff you do
thanks!

Attached: 3f37052bb38f69f6233f762b9fc4d99f.jpg (700x980, 415K)

It wasnt called that, I just went vague for spoilers purposes. Barbos's tower surrounded by the cyclones on the world map.

>Bethesda game
>Bugs
>Fixed
>Ever
Hahahahahahah

Started Hollow Knight a few days ago and I'm having a blast. It does make me feel really dumb sometimes though.

sorry user I am a bit tired and should have realized that it was spoiled before responding. You're about 1/3 of the way through the game.

#1 ranked Sykrim player in the world (on switch)

Think you can beat me, faggots?

Any Pinball FX3 fans wanna share codes? Fun to try one up each others scores.

Attached: maxresdefault (28).jpg (1280x720, 168K)

It's stable 30fps. As buggy as any Bethesda game. I think the most bugged thing is weird sound popping every now and again.

It's a fine port.

Kirby Star Allies, I recently beat Xenoblade Chronicles 1, so I might start 2 at some point soon.

Attached: Love.jpg (1200x800, 109K)

>decide to finally buy switch
>cousin recommends Facebook marketplace and says he got one with a bunch of games for cheap
>this is literally the first thing I see
Lol I'm just gonna order one on Amazon

Attached: SmartSelect_20190621-134231_Facebook.jpg (1440x1525, 523K)

Kek

Seems legit bro go for it

>tfw trying to fully upgrade the Armor of the Wild Set
Where the fuck do you even get so many energetic beetles and star fragments god damn

Played a bit of BotW this morning, did Mipha's Trial for the DLC after dropping it for a year, that's two down and two to go. Is the motorcycle worth it?

The Cycle is novelty more then anything, but the final beast and boss fight are really worth doing though

The bike is fun for a short while but what I really liked was the final boss fight.

aw, it is a beautiful saturday. nice bro!

>aye yo I'm sellin a switch for $290 I only took one picture and it's a picture of the box by the way it doesn't come with the box

Attached: 1560954814119.jpg (1024x1024, 141K)

bump