What FFVII scenes are you most looking forward to in HD graphic

Pic obviously related. We got a tease of it in the long trailer.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NCNPpYAkNKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: ffvii slap fight.jpg (800x600, 265K)

W-Wtf?? This better be censored

That exact one in addition to the skyscraper climbing segment. Iirc you had the choice of taking the guarded shortcut vs a flight fo stairs and I was a pushy that took the stairs. I would be highly impressed if they gave you the same choice and you could see yourself climbing higher and higher through the windows.

I'm like 90% sure none of the non-action minigames will be kept

Don Corneo wanting to fuck Cloud

If there's no CPR or slap fight mini-games I will fucking riot.

The tower defense minigame

priscilla mouth2mouth

They're definitely not keeping that

Barret date

Why not

That would mean basically deleting Fort Condor since that's the only thing it's used for, which would require rewriting the giant materia sequence as well.
I don't think they're going to cut out stuff like that, they need selling points for future parts.

They will probably just make the game only one or two parts and it won't be like that top down tower defense

Cloud getting painfully raped by gay prostitutes.

The "what a crew" scene. I'm never buying another part if that's not in there.

I don't think that was the exact same scene, it looked too underbelly and featured just Jessie+Cloud.
My guess is the 'minigame' appears multiple times. Is this a good thing? Well, it'll kill the feeling of having only the one 'ride for Midgar', but it could be okay I guess.

Active cinematic slap-fest on top of the biggest cannon in the world. We NEED this. Dunno if we'll get it. This is far in the future though, we'll see if they get their 'toes wet' earlier in.

They'll probably QTE 'em at best. Which isn't exactly what they are and we know it, but it'll get changed.

At best they'll place you on the mountain battlefield as its own singular active battle, with waves of enemies comin' at ya. Could be neater than most changes, though again, not what we had before.
Another weird point about this is it comes somewhere around the assumed transition of FFVII-1 and FFVII-2. It would be a tad awkward to have near the 'end' of a game. Maybe they try to change it into having more direct plot relevance.

My general conclusion is I don't think things will be axed entirely, so much as homogenized and made to 'blend' into the game better, becoming less separate experiences of their own.
Biggest 'what the hell are they going to do' for me is still the Corneo stuff.
Oh and likely at least part of Golden Saucer being behind a paywall because they've done that with previous titles lately.

They still got snark in their writing, and they're likely to want to stretch the more 'epic' parts of Midgar. There's going to be a Rufus encounter and I can see him still saying something like that.

Attached: 1219663128569.jpg (648x800, 525K)

>tfw Yuffie will be a teaser at the end of Part 1 and we'll have to wait like 3 years for the Part 2 trailer

Yup. Likely makes an appearance in 1, but not a 'you could possibly get her' appearance.
I don't see them adding a character in that late. Not in this era.
She and Wutai are likely to be brought closer together and focused on somewhere in the middle of 2.

Attached: 1219664932797.jpg (290x460, 23K)

>shinra escape
That moment was my favorite part of the entire game quite honestly. There's nothing quite like breaking out of an evil corporations base by stealing a motorcycle and car and jumping out of a window. If they are gonna expand the hell out of the first 10 hours, that segment deserves to at least be 2 hours long. Also, hopefully they'll explain where the damn bike came from and cloud will hold on to it.

There's a lot they can fuck up, but god don't let them butcher the shinra escape.

>Also, hopefully they'll explain where the damn bike came from
Actually the most recent trailer shows Cloud running past the bike

Did it? The segment was so quick and everything is so dark I didn't notice it.

Best part about this section was the music.
youtube.com/watch?v=NCNPpYAkNKA

Attached: Untitled.jpg (741x419, 57K)

Yup. missed that like a tard. Nice.

Bump

>will almost definitely have to wait until part 2 to get my nigga Vincent Valentine
REEEEEEEEEE

It calls my name.

Do I buy the £3000000 FF7R with the bike statue?

apparently it's huge

>part 2

I'm sad too that we won't see Yuffie for couple more years. I'm going to have to buy a PS5 just for Yuffie. Can you imagine my despair?

Vincent is like only an hour after Yuffie. They can stretch things far but not that far

If we don't get the bitch slapping contest in HD we riot.

Attached: 1535762468795.jpg (500x370, 57K)

That one and the snowboarding. Also the entire Dyne chapter.

I don't get this anymore.
There seems to be like a mix of passionate developer and soulless developer in FF7R.
Part of it is trying to be faithful to the original game,
and another part of it is trying to package it with empty contents to appeal to normies.

I'll kill someone if they don't.

It's the whole episodic format release throwing everything off