Are yuros the ultimate npcs with shittaste?

Are yuros the ultimate npcs with shittaste?

>Yearly buy fifa,cod and simulator
>pc gaming reign supreme here
>Refuse and reject superior nippon games
>Lapdog of Americans consumes everything what americans like

Attached: images.png (276x182, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xXGAzruMkSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP is a faggot

>a bad thing
PC gaming was always king in europe and we didn't suffer from the videogame crash at all because of it.

no one does gaming pc here. summers heatwave is too hot for computers.

It's because they grew up for years with things running at 50hz which is significantly out of sync with the average humans operation frequency, 60hz being much more in tune with it. This resulted in them thinking about 17% slower and also crippled their perception. Can't blame them, they're genetic dead ends being replaced by foreigners they invited in.
youtube.com/watch?v=xXGAzruMkSg

You have alot CoD/Fifa Bots Here,

But also a lot people with different interessting taste.

Attached: 609412.png (960x875, 493K)

>Europe
>Posts some shitty irrelevant flag
?

>Yearly buy fifa,cod and simulator
americans buy nba and nfl yearly shit good

drm free gaming, cross plattform, own your games for live, be able to paly games from 1990, pc gaming superior in every way, stupid like op doesnt understand

what? How stupid are you?

>Lapdog of Americans consumes everything what americans like
ever considered consuming everything and more

Attached: 1561114246925.jpg (748x745, 209K)

>PC
>A good thing
Lootboxes
'''''competitive modes''''''''' aka paid online
DRM

europoors are irrelevant

also you can't own your games that you buy.

Seething amerilards over superior consumer services and rights. Yes john, keep eating your fried butter and hotpockets, yummy yummy greasy in your tummy, Im sure you can get a triple pounder for desert if you behave well enough that the government doesnt ban Kinder Eggs again.

Attached: 1497999305262.png (510x556, 26K)

Where do you get that? PlayStation is 3rd most popular brand in the UK and 7th most popular brand in Germany you know the biggest european economies. Only poor slavs play shitty F2P games but they are irrelevant.

This is true unfortunately, JRPGs tend to sell like shit Kingdom Hearts 3 was like in the 8th place when it came out and it is the best selling game of the year.

Are you sure you're not describing consoles?

Europe is ot a country

OP is thinking of UK and Germany probably

Actually the Madden games have been on a huge downturn. Even Americans have stopped buying EA sports trash.

Why do you guys have to constantly hate on eachother for living in a different country?

these people only had access to 50hz until this decade, they're mongoloids

Attached: 1559406803323.jpg (1024x768, 70K)

yurop is people with the nomiest taste on the earth

Obvious Amerimutt LARPing as a Eurofag

This is why people think Euros are NPCs and naive

You can get hotpockets and fried butter. But you don't have to eat them. You know that, right? You know in the US you can choose healthy options? You know that there are lots of business that focus on healthy food and locally sourced ingredients? Why, in Europe, does everyone have to eat in the same way? Here, some people choose to eat unhealthy, and some people choose to eat healthy. People have the option to do what they want and don't need the government to protect them from their own decisions. You guys in Europe weirdly seem to think that if someone can make a bad decision, they need to be protected from it. Making fun of us for having more food options is fucking ridiculous.

Britains are using 1984 as their guidebook on how to run a country, elect a muslim who thinks terrorism is alright as the mayor of london and unironically think leaving the EU is going to magically fix everything for some reason.

Are mutts the ultimate npcs with shittaste?

>Yearly buy Madden
>Console gaming reign supreme here
>Think the entire world is about their "culture" and forces their worldview to Yuros

btw no, most people that buy fifa they play it on a Playstation or the 360 at the time

>Why, in Europe, does everyone have to eat in the same way?
>You guys in Europe weirdly seem to think that if someone can make a bad decision, they need to be protected from it.
What in the actually FUCK are you talking about?

>what is high fructose corn syrup and why is it in everything
The problem is people can't always make informed decisions when companies trick them into consuming against their own interests.

Same but Rugby and Baseball games.

I live in Spain and my PC works fine during summer.

This is the most fucked up thing I've read all day. I didn't realize Americans were as brainwashed as North Koreans.

But you can pirate them. Can you do that consolecuck?

You niggas too poor for air conditioning?

>meanwhile JRPGs sell the best in France

Attached: 37cbe84bd486bc7e5e7bcd88d248d80ee82c60d5dfe3701d5bd3695ac3edefed.png (2508x4141, 3.24M)

Yes, its called homebrew

Strange, I don't remember being restricted to 50Hz on my 160Hz CRT.

who told you that?
Playstation has always been #1 platform in all EU and JP games were also among the most bought

careful, you're bordering on 'harmful language' here m8

Attached: 1559406938856.jpg (375x500, 41K)

>the american makes dumb assumptions as akways

what are YOU talking about? why else would euros make fun of us for having shitty, unhealthy food as if they are unaware you dont have to eat it?

Homebrew is not piracy you fucking mongrel

Yes? Console piracy has existed and been far more desirable since consoles have existed. PC game piracy doesn't matter because the games are all awful.

you guys in europe have no idea how brainwashed you actually seem. whenever i visit a country in europe, i always get asked the dumbest fucking questions. it's like you guys just see something on TV and assume that's what everything is.

FUCK THE EU
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK ISLAM
FUCK TRANNY'S
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY.
FUCK JANNIES

>Mod my xbox
>Load the software needed to play copied disks of games
>Burn said games onto a CD
>Put them in modded xbox
>Play
What is it then?

It's not in everything. And its printed on the package so people can know if they are consuming it or not.

this is your reasoning? 3 specific properties that are all found on consoles, with the latter 2 being far more extreme on consoles too? This is the mind of a console player... Woah...

>whenever i visit a country in europe, i always get asked the dumbest fucking questions
i really doubt that LMAO

Attached: 1560080615906.jpg (1000x664, 168K)

euros are a submissive people, they like being ruled over and told what to think.

Attached: 1559406339414.jpg (630x898, 159K)

in my area most houses are pretty old, and they would have to be retrofitted for air conditioning, which can quickly get very expensive.

So, you've never met a libertarian before? Well, now you know that they're retarded.

why do burgers think that uk = europe?

Attached: 245652454.jpg (374x347, 39K)

>makes up retarded anecdotes to seem more convincing

Yeah, they are. That's why they all regurgitate the same like 3 memes about how much they hate America, and whenever you see one on here they always turn the conversation towards how much they hate America. They're like robots with only a few pre-programmed phrases built-in.

>dumbest fucking questions
This is pretty much the globally agreed stereotype of americans, I don't know how you're seeing some kind of high ground here

You can pirate games, buy a physical copy or download them from sites like GOG you absolute dumbass. Why do you talk about PC gaming when you obviously know no more about it than my dead grandmother?

they’re european of course they are broke as shit

because they think europe is a country

i get questions like: are you afraid of the police when you go outside? do you have to pay thousands of dollars for each doctor visit? do you have no welfare? is there no public transportation? etc. Just really dumb shit like that, like they just see a few stories on TV and just assume it applies to the whole country. It comes across as unbelievably naive.

They assume that they're the only ones who speak English. Bilinguality is a kind of superpower in their eyes.

Don't question it. They will just lash out and call your country irrelevant while threatening to nuke it.

LMAO

That was bait. You are eithe retarded or a much better baiter than me and in either way, bravo lad.

my country is irrelevant tho. at least in real life, but on the internet we are kangs

Attached: 1464604396560.png (683x601, 10K)

Are Mutts the ultimate NPCs with shit taste?

>Yearly buy Madden, COD, and NBA 2K
>They buy Nintendo Switches literally made for fucking CHILDREN
>They play degenerate, weirdo, disgusting, paedophilic anime games
>Lapdogs of Europeans and consume everything that Europeans make (pic related)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-22 at 15.37.14.jpg (2560x1600, 453K)

As a Euro who has lived in America and the UK, the UK is literally just America lite.

Because news and info from and about other countries are in languages the simple minded americans can't understand

>live in west
>your entire existance makes other westeners seethe in anger
How pathetic are you faggots

they don't.

Only country in Europe that has contributed anything of worth in the last 50 years. Your entire mainland is fucking useless lmao

/simulator/ bros unite! fuck americans with their cowadooty and gay anime games

Attached: 2.jpg (596x708, 68K)

California and being the ones that spread most degeneracy, sjwisms and so forth to Europe and whatever else you could spread it to. Since you're american and probably can't read more than one sentence... CALIFORNIA IS IN AMERICA YOU KEK

Americans are ignorant. But Europeans are ignorant about their own ignorance. They think they know everything.

being german is a mental illness

>europe is one country

What exactly did they contribute to, exactly? Oh right, starting all those wars in the Middle East and Vietnam.

You realise that picture is a fucking JOKE, a parody which someone put up there, right?

And that's the difference between Brits and Mutts - Brits have a sense of humour while Mutts don't.