This is Tifa in Kingdom Hearts, a game that came out 20 years ago...

This is Tifa in Kingdom Hearts, a game that came out 20 years ago. People that are freaking out about her breasts in the remake don't actually care about the game or the character, they just see an easy target to get outraged over even though she's been this way for years. They're just like the people who insist on the spelling "Aeris" when it's been spelled Aerith in literally every game except the original release of FF7, and the actual developers of the games have clarified that Aerith is the spelling they intended and that Aeris was just a bad translation, or idiots who say "Y's."

Attached: 180-1804812_kingdom-hearts-2-tifa-lockhart.jpg (820x703, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LMzfX88ZmTw
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DELETE THIS.

MODS, MODS

Also, small breasts are better anyway so I think you guys are being doubly stupid about this. I think Tifa would be perfect if she looked something like this.

Attached: 1551076987772.jpg (972x1359, 226K)

Hey, don't these threads usually go a mile a minute? I guess there's already a thread up.

wow a game co-directed by Disney doesn't have sexualized characters???wtf!

It suited that game, everyone had more belts and baggy dark clothes.

...She has the same outfit in Advent Children.

Tifa's chink chong AC asian design sucks dick kill yourself then have sex

Ummm delete this tranny seething

While I understand your point, you're comparing a cameo appearance in a completely different game to a canon appearance in a remake of the original game.

Or maybe people care about FF and don't give a fuck about KH?

It's her Advent Children design so that appearance is still canon.

If you cared about FF you'd know it's her Advent Children design.

>comparing a canon FF appearance with a cameo in another franchise
Great point OP. Why weren't people mad when Tifa looked different in an entirely different series with an entirely different look??? HYPOCRISY!

I like the AC outfits, hope the remake has non-dlc bonus outfit

Nigga I don't give a fuck. It's not FF. They could make her trans, fat, and give her a winter coat and your face in KH, and I still wouldn't care. Pretty much

>It's her Advent Children design
It obviously isn't though you fucking retard. It REFERENCES it, but it's not actually that design. Pretending to be retarded can only get you this far, OP

>If you cared about FF you'd know it's her Advent Children design.
Good to see that you're just here to shitpost without knowing eve the most basic shit about FF. Can't say I'm surprised tough, you fagtards are the only ones defending all this ridiculous censoring in the first place.

>It's her Advent Children design
Looks literally exactly the same right, down to the bright red eyes.

Attached: d642ea5e03eb11a9b88acd2cecfd00daa40e2b87.jpg (1920x1080, 277K)

Advent Children is literally FF you dumb shitheads.

We all know Kingdom Hearts was made for the Muslim audience.

youtube.com/watch?v=LMzfX88ZmTw

And it literally looks nothing like the OP picture you absolute fucking retard. Compare OP pic to this Note how all the proportions are different because KH has different art direction, you retard?

So you're blind?

No one likes Advent Children you fucking autist

No, I'm just not retarded like you. You seem to think that "character design" means "costume design". While they did use a similar (not actually the same) costume, the character design is entirely different. Compare the eyes, compare the body proportion. Or continue to be retarded, your call.

well yea her boobs are the only thing she has

KH3 did better than FF15 so your statement is factually incorrect.

You have absolutely no proof of any censoring so shut your idiot mouth.

Censoring of what? What the fuck are you even talking about? Those are two different art directions, in KH everyone looks like a kid in case you didn't realize.

/pol/incels are the new SJWs
looking for anything to get outraged at
they have no love for the stories, characters and culture that surrounds the things they get outraged at
their only goal is to whipe those who do care about those things into a frenzy and turn them to their political side

>political side
If getting bigger boobs is a political issue, sign me up for the big boob party.

No, in KH only Selphie and Tidus look like kids. Everyone else looks like an adult.

Unironically this. People going out of their way to get triggered by stupid shit.
When I saw the trailer I thought "oh at least people on Yea Forums won't go mad over her boobs, she still looks packed up"
and then every thread for weeks is about how they took 2 inches out of her boobs.

The irony is if you met someone IRL with boobs the size of FF7R Tifa's boobs, you'd still think she has a great rack.

IT'S A BIG BOOB PARTY
WHO COULD ASK FOR MORE

Not even an FF7 fan, but you shot yourself in the foot with
>This is Tifa in Kingdom Hearts

Yeah and this Final Fantasy 7, she was still meant to have giant tits.

Attached: 42baf58001d785cc4961799a0b78d416-d9kz69k.png (514x912, 442K)

Both trash games.

She actually isn't. Her breasts look much smaller in the pre-rendered cutscenes than in the blocky 3D models.

Kingdom hearts is trash tho.
FF7 is not a kids games & has a lot to live up to.

you've never seen the prerendered cutscenes then.

amerimutts have become too fucking sensitive due to their sjw hellscape. its literally all about amerimutts being useless and only loud.

Yeah I don't know why we didn't care about Tifas cameo appearance in squaresoft pinball party for the wonderswan colour back then.. we should have been up in arms about something so crucial to FF7.

>MUH BIG BOOBIES
>crucial to FF7
Holy shit. What's wrong with Americans?

>I-I-ITS A DIFFERENT SERIESSS!!!
>KH S-SUCKS ANYWAY!!!
The absolute mental fucking gymnastics oh you fucks.

Can’t you just accept that you are whining and crying over 1 inch of virtual boobs?

Same shit happened to mk11 and itll happen to the next game that gets enough attention. This place is the worst and I want it to die

Already addressed and debunked. The educate tl;dr is
>it was shit then, it's shittier now that it's a remake.
Imagine if Jill Valentine in the 2002 remake got a full bulletproof vest instead of the shoulder pads. Wouldn't you curse at the communists too? You would.
And you will, next year, when they reveal Jill wearing that white sweatshirt which once was around her waist, a magical sweatshirt, causing her tit size to go from 90 to 65 circumference.

She went from 110 to 85, and that's not counting the ass plate to stop the sexist male gaze.

Attached: why tifa design is the shits.png (1354x3251, 2.32M)

Before you ask. Have at least the honesty to admit they censored it and you're happy because it politically panders to you.

Attached: DNC-skirt.gif (1133x1600, 1.52M)

I'm more worried about how they ruined the gameplay with all the action based shit, it's like the Sony kids can't play real games anymore, Capcom ruined RE2 for the casuals too.

>DNC-skirt.gif
How about you admit first that you see every little thing as an American political battle even though it's a fucking Japanese game and the design change was done by Japanese people.

I’m happy because she doesn’t look like the hentai Chinese knock off abomination that you guys keep pushing and it actually looks like the sweet next door girl she is supposed to be.

Pls post a not jpeg version

KH1 is 17 years old.
It's 2 years above legal already.

Time flies.

Well she does look decidedly Asian though which is strange for a person with an American name like Tifa Lockheart but whatever. And before you say "It's just the art style" then why does Aerith look fine?

In what fucking country is 15 legal?

in non-cucked 1st world ones.

Attached: 8fZitIx.png (1393x632, 70K)

>can't detect obvious sarcasm.
>didn't realize squaresoft pinball party isn't an actual thing.

Holy shit. What's wrong with retards?

I ignored your retarded comment and instead focused on you implying that big boobs are a crucial part of FF7, which is the most retarded thing I have ever seen anything say.

Wow.. what a retard. You really have no reading comprehension.

Attached: Can't read.jpg (480x360, 17K)

At least I'm smarter than you.

>I-if something happened before that makes it okay for it to happen again
Retard logic
I guess it's okay to enslave blacks and gas Jews then, based

Most of the world you fucking americuck

You're just mad that it doesn't pander to incels like you and that you can't have sex, and now the people who do have sex affect your waifus. Priceless.

The fact that all pedos hate niggers is pretty funny when all the nignog countries let you fuck 12 year olds legally.

Wow, I didn't know my state was different.

>blue
What the horse shitting fuck.

That seems to be Yemen.

>2005 was 20 years ago
What are you smoking?

>pink
>no law but must be married
Brb, marrying a 6 year old.

just a small correction, its Aeris. not Aerith. don't make this mistake again.
cheers mate see ya.

I wouldn't mind seeing Tifa in this outfit

The only small correction that's needed is surgery to straighten your micropenis. Get it done, thanks.

Attached: anon btfo.gif (480x272, 1.19M)

>Kingdom hearts came out 20 years ago
>This is only a slight exaggeration, as we're just a couple of years from this being true

I'd say I want to die, but I'm so old now that it'll probably just happen on its own soon.

Why does she say "No. I'm Aerith!"?

>it's okay because her design has been defaced before
This is you.

>Are you a Angel?
>No. I'm Aerith!

Ok, so, advent children comes after the game, who cares if she is wearing different clothes, people change clothes and I know I do
This is a remake and retelling of the events of the first game, it's not even comparable

its only Aerith in fanfiction. though i guess the children here have only know her from that shit and not the original source.

Hi Jew.

After KH3 I definitely want to die too.

in a world heavily interconnected with social media there's no more "american" political battle. it's global now.

but Crisis Core is more canon than the original FF7 now

Don't expect to get through to him. Apparently the intern that translated the game is more important than Yoshinori Kitase's word on the subject.

I hope Nomura steps on a Lego every morning until he dies.

FF7R is not FF7 on PS1.

Zettacope

don't forget to convert to islam. the laws and privileges don't apply to infidels or kafirs.

I don't give wo shits about Aeristh, CC was shit and bogged down the original with it's garbage.

>CC was Kino and upgrade the original with it's Zack story.
indeed

FUCK OFF MENTALLY ILL TRANNY

>I enjoy eating shit
No one cares.

Cope. It will be "Aerith" in the remake

No it's just that no one gives a fuck about Kingdom Hearts.

Attached: 1484339728486.png (579x568, 333K)

I used to, then 3 happened.

Attached: 1561209688473.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

People were always mad about Tifa's tits shrinking gradually over the years. I'm pretty sure there's an image making fun of it. This particular outrage is so loud because this is a remake of the original game and the ethics comment.

Why do you enjoy eating shit?

Well, 3 was the last one so it's not like they're looking to make enough money to fund a sequel.

What? Which universe did you hop in from? Was KH3 good there?

Can you read?

>3 was the last one so it's not like they're looking to make enough money to fund a sequel.
You bet I can, and what you said is the exact opposite of what's going on in real life.

...Okay you have had two chances and you literally just quoted the post so I'm wondering if you're just trolling or retarded. Tell me in your own words what you think I'm saying.

>3 was the last one
Already wrong you dipshit.
>it's not like they're looking to make enough money to fund a sequel
What the fuck do you think the DLC is for? Shits and giggles?

...The DLC is DLC for 3. Which is the last one.

When the war of the cringe brings about the board's end The goddess descends from the sky Wings of light and dark spread afar She guides us to bliss, her gift everlasting

Attached: final-fantasy-vii-genesis-800x445.jpg (800x445, 62K)

I mean, I think the controversy is pretty stupid too, but Kingdom Hearts is a literal children's game, so obviously they'd tone down the sexualization.

>comparing the original game to a game made by Disney
fucking lmfao

Attached: Brye Anne Rusillo.jpg (912x688, 69K)

Well no. People didn't care because everyone knew it was Disney and Kingdom Farts is trash anyway.

People who say Aerith deserve to have their tongue nailed to their chin

It's like claiming that Mass Effect 3 isn't the last one just because Mass Effect 3 got DLC. Fucking stupid.

She got blacked

Attached: 795071f53c3fd2477aa95282c6e090bc.png (400x583, 234K)

Eh, not really. ME3 was actually meant to end the series, it's just that EA got greedy and forced them to make Andromeda. Remember the original release didn't even have an epilogue, it just ends with the Normandy being caught in the color coded blast of your choice and a black screen.

Yes, and similarly KH3 is meant to end the series. The DLC is just some side story stuff that doesn't really matter to the main plot.

>Genesisposting
End yourself chuunitard

Nomura has always said KH3 would be the end of the Xehanort Saga, not necessarily Sora's.

>made by Disney
I don't know what's worse, that you think Disney makes games or what?

Do you want me to say something nice about her?

> Well she does look decidedly Asian
No, she doesn't. You are such a desperate autistic shitposter because I see you posting the same crap in every FF7 thread. Have you considered suicide?

What the fuck? That's the first time I've ever posted something like that, but I'm glad to know it drove someone up the fucking wall into a frothing rage.

Retard, Disney is obsessively controlling in regards to Kingdom Hearts, Nomura brings this up constantly so I don't know why you'd find it surprising. He literally has to send them every frame of footage he wants to show and they often tell him to cut things that might show up in the background that haven't been "officially announced" yet, John Lasseter himself literally flew to japan to help make Monsters Inc world.

>Tifa has small tits in a disney game
That's really surprising.

>everyone who can tell nuTifa is a carbon copy of meme JAV star is the same person
lmao, it's always Square threads housing the biggest autismos, amazing.

They're not even that small.

>small breasts are better anyway
kys pedo

They're pretty small compared to her real design.

They're the same size as they are in Nomura's official art of her.

People have always shit on her AC and KH designs. Also KH fucking sucks lol

Wrong.

Attached: Tifa-FFVIIArt.png (255x532, 139K)

That's the same size, it just stands out more because her outfit is white.

Only starting with III. Why the fuck do you think things have changed between II and III?

>Also KH fucking sucks lol
That was uncalled for.

Bro they literally didn't have Mickey in KH1 at all because Disney had strict rules about the angle from which you could portray Mickey.

Is seriously anyone even unironically freaking out about her breasts?
This whole thing stinks of a fake controversy.

No it's very real, you want fake controversy go look at Cyberpunk threads.

>forgetting about shirtless Mickey and them having to explain why he was shirtless in a side game

>Shitdom Farts
sorry I only care about good games

Only on Yea Forums. I literally have not seen a single person mention it anywhere else. People are trying to "rally the troops" on Yea Forums and nobody is falling for it.

Also wrong. I don't know what you estrogenoids are trying to achieve here, but the difference here is quite obvious.

Attached: tifa.jpg (631x279, 43K)

not a clue. aspergs only care about how big an imaginary game character's breasts are.

Gimme some examples. I have a hard time believing it.

>but the difference here is quite obvious.
Not to me. But feel free to explain since you're such an expert.

Mickey is shirtless normally you goddamn buffoon.

Attached: Mickey_Mouse.png (250x250, 70K)

Hey guys, why is the ETHICS department involved with the bouncing of Tifa's tits?

Are bouncing tits unethical or something?

Attached: question.jpg (1600x1200, 99K)

That tranny dick poster bullshit is a whole lot of crying about nothing, same with day/sun autism.

Not in KH. What I said is real.

Do you have a source to back up your claim that the ethics department is involved.

How is what you said relevant to Disney being controlling?

Is it just me or is /pol/ seriously losing influence? Seems like the rest of Yea Forums has turned against them.

This is indeed the case. People have realized that they just say the same things over and over again and none of it is grounded in reality.

Every single article about it?

Attached: airplane girl.png (255x255, 80K)

Can you link even one? Or do they not exist.

>the pasta itself is about repeating things not grounded in reality over and over

Attached: pottery.gif (323x233, 1.54M)

they haven't been allowed to ever reference Deep Jungle again because they couldn't get the rights to Tarzan anymore after KH1

Disney has always been heavily involved in KH and are extremely controlling with regards to it

when they recreated Elsa's hair over her 3D model from disney they were technically breaking disney's rules

Cope

Conceive.

Not him, but genuine question, why would Disney be protective of the rights to Tarzan of all things? It's not even that great a movie.

Tarzan is owned by Edgar Rice-Burroughs and they need both his AND Disney's approval to have Tarzan in things. Notice how Disney does nothing with that IP nowadays, because they had to share with ERB.

They aren't, can't you read? It's the original novelist's estate that's protective of it.

and of course by "his approval" I mean whoever currently has control of his estate and assets

>tons of shit changed
>other characters changed too

>HUURRRR TIFAS TITS OMG LOOK AT HER TITS

You all need to have sex

Attached: Waitforit.gif (250x443, 3.6M)

>tons of shit changed
Only Nomura's autistic additions like these "watchmen of fate"
>other characters changed too
Not Cloud or Aerith, and putting a tiny tank top on Barret is nowhere near as egregious.

Are those supposed to impress me?

Are you gay?

They're as big as TIfa's in the canon character line art.

Tifa had above average tits, but she wasn't this mega milk monster everyone tries to pretend she was.

Straighter than you if you think that flat chested dyke is attractive.

They're still above average in FF7R.

Nostalgia goggle wearing mega milkers ARE this delusional

You are quoting concept art with tits as big as Tifa's head, get that cognitive disability checked.

Ariel exists. Yuffie wears Rikku's FFX-2 outfit almost. Aqua's outfit is extremely sexual.
Nice showing you don't play the game and don't know what you're talking about.

I can't believe it took 169 posts for someone to say this.

This.
Yea Forums was prepared to be outraged regardless of what she looked like, because they want to get offended over every little thing and make threads where they have the same arguments with the same people over and over again.

I gotta say I was not expecting this to be the discussion that would consume Yea Forums for weeks. I thought the trailer looked really good, was excited to discuss it with people here. Then it's just breasts breasts breasts all day.

>Yea Forums was prepared to be outraged regardless of what she looked like
Not if she actually looked accurate to her original design.

This site is just tumblr for incels. I actually think this site bitches more about inane culture bullshit that even tumblr does these days.

You're delusional. Yea Forums got mad about Aerith too.

B-but she always looked 100% asian and had modest breasts, user. See this movieshit picture?

His name is actually Red Xee

Attached: latest(1).jpg (1368x790, 154K)

That was some chink's autism about "white features", not representative of Yea Forums's opinions.

You're being delusional again.

>Yea Forums's opinions.
You make it sound like we're a hivemind. Are you new here?

Ugh it's been a week and there are still so many threads about Tifa's boobs. Is there really that many people outrage about this or it's just a group of shitposters creating these threads? Her boobs size really doesn't affect the game in story and gameplay.

IT's two groups of people, the ones who are right and the ones who keep making threads thinking they're going to BTFO the other side but getting immediately blown out themselves on the first reply.

Just newfags that want to experience their very own TORtanic, don't pay them any mind.

I still don't get why Aeris was modeled properly while Tifa got chinked.

Haven't heard it anywhere outside Yea Forums. Considering the complete lack of moderation on this board it is really easy to believe it's just one guy spamming threads who has never been banned.