GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING! Waphillio, Yea Forums! Eedapee Klonoa! Padoo...

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING! Waphillio, Yea Forums! Eedapee Klonoa! Padoo, THE Klonoa! Eedapee just here to remind du that eedapee still manya closer to getting any new games, manya will eed be getting into smash! And that's wahoo!

>B-but mascot platformers are making a comeback! You'll get some acknowledgement soon!
"Manya!"

If even Namco manya advertise eed back in the day, what makes du think eeda get any now? They've moved onto bigger and better things!

>Surely they wouldn't let one of their IP's die just like that?
"Wahee?"

Eeadpee manya dead, eedapee just resting until they need me again! Reemna manya worry. For now, eed will continue rescuing du dreams from nightmare baddies! See you later, wahoo?

Attached: 1451010867701.jpg (570x458, 24K)

nah

hewwoo! nwn goo moewning fwiends uwu wets twy too make this a good thwead! `nwn

what the fuck did you just say

seek medical attention

based and rupurudupilled

kek

Sadly Klonoa is only known for being fuckable.

opbp

strip. I want to see you naked. I want to see you tremble with a mixture of fear and arousal. I want to see your baby dick drip precum. I want to tease you and watch as you cum into a strategically placed dog bowl. I want to force you on to the ground, pushing your head into the bowl. I want to see your little asshole twitch with excitement as my cock strokes the area around you butthole. I want you to beg me to stop teasing as this is too much for your body to handle. I want to leave, never actually penetrating you, making you cry out in desperation for someone, anyone rto fuck you. I want to laugh, knowing that one the drugs set in, you'll forget so we can have this encounter again and again for the rest of our lives.

-end.

Attached: 65947ba523015986c61c432b47d7cd12.png (736x1160, 812K)

Good morning Klonoa, did you sleep well?

what did he mean by this

concidering that I fuckied him till 4 in the morning what do you think?

this

that didn't happen you disgusting rude user

I was fucking that boy's arsehole till there was blood gushing out of his rectom. FUCK, that just made me harder. desu, I don't even know if that lil furry nigga is still breathing. I might of fucked him to death. what a way to go, screaming my name into the abyss...
u jelly, cuckboy?

niggers

Interesting, user, Interesting. tell me, where did you learn this philosophy for life. Your post screams enlightenment and I demand a well thought sequel to this brilliant, masterpiece of a comment. 10/10 would read again.

I want to play his new games

Unhealthy obsession

GOOSH GOOSH

HELP I WAS READING Yea Forums AND EVIDENTIALLY I HAD A STROKE AND ALL THE WORDS ARE FUCKED

poetry

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

This is all I hear when Klonoafags think their franchise will ever return

Attached: Ah man, I'm a.webm (640x360, 1.02M)

Based and brappilled.

Even the guy they got to craft all those different languages for each character would tell you to get help.

nigger

delet

Attached: 1550652310962.png (170x170, 35K)

Sir this is a Wendy’s

I feel as though this post is nothing but a rehash of the artists previous works. the similarities are striking and, honestly it feels lazy and uninspired. Is this a striking critique of society at large, or is the poster so derived of originally that he(?) has but one cord and plays, it in the holes of distracting the audience. One can only hope that lightning will strike twice with the posters third post.
5/10