Lets be honest

Lets be honest
When was the last time they've actually done anything scummy?
Hard mode, when was the last time they've done anything EA levels of scummy?
I remember a time when they were as hated as EA

Attached: 1024px-Activision.svg.png (1024x264, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/from-software-explains-why-its-working-with-activision-on-sekiro/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They made Skylanders.

That was 8 years ago

>record profits!
>lays a bunch of people off to do it

They literally das juden'd non season pass owners on BO4 and they let overwatch still exist. At least EA publishes titanfall Activision is the worse cause they used to have so much good shit but now they have nothing

A lot of the hate I see for them is from jilted Blizz boys who can't fathom that their favorite indie company can do any wrong so it must be daddy Activision pulling the strings making Bliss put out shit expansions/games the past few years.

Doesnt dismiss that as a scummy. Theyre also killing WoW. Theyve had lay offs.

Everything related to WoW's monetization.
>real life "trading cards" that offer rare ingame pets and mounts
>everything costs 20€, server transfers, sub, race change etc
>pioneering psychological exploitation to drive people to use said services "all your friends paid their 50€ for the realm transfers, what are you gonna do hm :)"

Blizzard's fault

Why don't you try to play COD WW2 or BO4 and tell me instead

see

As a business they do things scummy by nature. Are they the worst of the worst right now? No, but they carried the torch for a bit.

Activision-Blizzard are the same company that's why they share chairmen

They gave High Moon a shitty project, liquidized and reassigned them to fixing Bungie's shitass games and then gave the next Transformers games to the bunch of paste eaters over at Edge of Reality.

Attached: 318869-transformers-rise-of-the-dark-spark-playstation-4-front-cover.jpg (800x800, 156K)

>Playing CoD shit

They had Sekiro at least

>implying I play the game and don't hear losers bitch about it on the internet

Frankly why didn't they use bandi namco? Are they fighting?

I keep hearing mixed words on who owns Dark Souls
Is it From or Bamco?

Idk I think it's from tho

Fighting? From is an independent studio, they can work with whatever they please as long they paid for it. I assume that Activision won the tender for Sekiro
It's Bamco

Then why does From publish them in Japan?

>"Initially when we had this project proposal we took it to a number of companies," says Kitao. "We don't have the clout to publish outside of Asia and Japan, and so Activision was one of the companies we approached and one of the companies who said they would like to talk.
>"And they absolutely loved the idea; they loved the project right from the start. They really respected our vision, and also along the way they were able to provide user testing and feedback that we simply can't handle so it was really beneficial."
>"As we developed and as we partnered with Activision, and started building it together," adds Kitao, "it started becoming its own thing and the game we wanted to make was no longer just Tenchu, so it really evolved into its own thing."

pcgamer.com/from-software-explains-why-its-working-with-activision-on-sekiro/

Of course they can do what they want. Doesn't mean they aren't mad at each other. Ever have a bitch piss you off? You can't leave her without making that pussy wet 1 last time. Always end the relationship on a nut

I actually don't know. But Miyazaki stated that DaS is Bamco's and the future of it is under Bamco jurisdiction. It's been theorized that the reason of why DaS 3 happened was because of the contractual obligation from Bamco's part.

>fighting
Are you 8?

>yeah companies love each other
They only hold hands when they are fucking the consumer in the ass otherwise they are indifferent and will always be fighting over money. Do you only buy from corporations that have Twitters? Lol

Attached: 20190622_000601.jpg (744x693, 230K)

>activision used to make bad ass good games
>now they just make fucking call of duty over and over again

Attached: 417993-mechwarrior-2-the-titanium-trilogy-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x536, 73K)

No shit. The post implies that they're fighting like they about to get a divorce yet Elden Rings is going to be published by Bamco again. The relationship is always purely based on money.

Now they publish Sekiro and Crash remakes

Crash and Spyro are back so that's cool

It's not my fault their breaking up right?

Have done anything scummy that wasn't Blizzard related this gen?