Hotline Miami is fucking amazing...

Hotline Miami is fucking amazing. It's the one video game I ever played that truly makes me feel like I'm goddamn John motherfucking Wick. Holy shit. Anyone else play this to feel like John Wick?

Attached: hotline miami.jpg (1920x1080, 438K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WfJTmYdF_pY?t=44
youtube.com/watch?v=SNE2oCZH_4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>le john wick XD
fuck off dumb zoomer

Attached: 1553194251659.jpg (1280x1280, 429K)

You brain dead, impressionable simian

John Wick>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any shit you like

dude john wick is so frickin epic
it's like rick and morty for action movies

I like your mom fagget

2nd game completes the story and even expands it

>le john wick XDDD
Get cancer and die zoomer, Jacket is 10x cooler than your shitty action movie fag

BRO did you see that scene where he jumps and shoots the guy? bro that was so fr*akin EPIC!!!!! (get it like epic store? ;))

2nd game shits on everything the first game had established, both gameplay and story wise.

john wick is cool ebcause he shoot people with gun

no bro you don't get it, john wick is epic because he shoot people with gun in slow motion

First time I played it I had a massive migraine, and the music that plays during the story scenes was killing me. Every time I try to play it again that music reminds me of that headache, and I can't play the game.
It was fun, but not fun enough to get me to suffer through the pain.

Lmao are you stupid? Everyone on Yea Forums watches Passolini, Straub/Huillet, Lav Diaz, Theo Angelopoulos and Terence Davies. Get the fuck off this board.

You don't fucking shit talk John Wick around here.

Attached: finger.gif (328x252, 3.27M)

this. I was extremely underwhelmed when I bought 2

>Google: top 10 pretentious directors for smart people
>ctrl + c
>ctrl + v

>pasolini
>edgelord that made a movie about rich people fucking children and eating shit

John Wick would have killed all of those fucking scumbags.

>Biker was canonically killed

Fuck off Jonathan, give me my hazubando back

Dead fucking wrong. 2nd is the best sequel.
>actually interesting characters instead of a copy of Ryan Gosling from Drive
>Story expands upon 1's story beautifully. Explaining some stuff, diving deeper into its themes and giving more questions
>levels take longer then 5 seconds to beat and have a much higher skill cap allowing for more hours of enjoyment and progression of skill
>better soundtrack with a wider range of artists
>level editor
>community created memes

Attached: 20190615122313_1.jpg (1920x1080, 675K)

>Pasolini
>Pier Paolo Pasolini

Paolo is a stupid name.

>has been relentlessly shat on ever since JW2 went full Reddit
What did he mean by this?

Biker apepars outside the courthouse on Evan's first mission. He's still alive. If anything he was the only one to survive as he mentions living in the desert away from any targets.

this game was ripped off of Drive? wtf is it with losers and that shitty movie?

>>actually interesting characters
the only interesting character was The Son, but no, we get like 7 other edgy literally who's that do nothing but die in retarded ways.
Fuck off cactus, you pulled off a tarantino and that's it.

>top 10 pretentious directors for smart people
Close, I just looked at my last 5 movies.

How the fuck did John Wick "go full reddit"? By having more story and world building?

>JW2 went full Reddit
what happened, I don't watch sequels
>better soundtrack
WOOO DUDE PERTURBATOR IS SO AWESOME I LOVE SYNTH BROOO YEAH XDD

They are all good. They all have meanings. Based off what you've said you just wanted a rehash of the first game with le epic badass to play as instead of anything of substance or meaning.

Attached: evan wright.png (580x600, 5K)

By being popular. The fuckers here are contrarians.

Nah, by going over the top and becoming silly about it. Now everyone is a super assassin, you order bulletproof tuxedos (ebin right?) from tailors in secret code and the organisation is so powerful they can literally shut down an entire city block just for cool factor.
Basically they took their grounded crime movie with cool elements and made it into over the top Reddit shit. Look up the airport scene for example.

>i am literally unable to formulate any arguments: the post

but the first one was also popular

>edgelord that made a movie about rich people fucking children and eating shit

That's what he's famous for but not why he's loved.

But over the top is FUN. There's tons of boring ass realism movies about crime, John Wick is about zany wacky action. It's the devil may cry of modern action flicks.

>meaning
yeah you love being told how your character is feeling huh? go play cinematic playstation shit you dumb zoomer

>John Wick is about zany wacky action
It is as of the second one. Hence, it went full Reddit. It's now a wacky action movie about epic cool assassins that can do anything.
I didn't even bother with the third one.

>it's the X of Y
yikes

Katana Zero feels more like John Wick.

It doesnt tell you shit or hold your hand. HM2 is great for analysis. For discovering more details on each playthrough. For finally understanding all that foreshadowing. Seeing the cycle of revenge grow and consume more people.
But you are some neanderthal stream-watching brainlet who hasnt a read book since High School so why waste time explaining this to you?

It EVOLVED. John Wick was always wacky and zany. You really think one man can kill the fucking russian mafia, and over a damn dog?

Katana Zero is pretentious garbage and boring as fucking shit. I played the game for about half an hour and quit when I got to that part with the therapist, shit was a snoozefest. Wtf is the point of making me sit there and walk around in some boring room with le cozy fireplace motif as some nerd lectures me?

Also its too over the top to be john wick, in a gameplay video I saw one of the bosses is a fucking helicopter and you gotta deflect missiles back at it. Retarded as fuck.

>It's the one video game I ever played that truly makes me feel like I'm goddamn John motherfucking Wick. Holy shit. Anyone else play this to feel like John Wick?
mother fucking kill yourself pathetic redditor

>die in retarded ways
That is LITERALLY the entire point of the story you fucking briainlet.

>Pretentious
How so.

youtu.be/WfJTmYdF_pY?t=44

Looks pretentious as fuck

Pretentious is a meme buzzword

I dont think you know what pretentious is.

lol that was an awful lot of projection

you should check out katana zero, it's the only game that has the same kind of feel with that story and gameplay. on ur 2nd playthrough don't use slowmotion.

Look at that room that scene takes place in and the music, and the design of that therapist and tell me it isn't pretentious with a straight face.

>rich people fucking children

What's the movie? That's my fetish

>playing Gmod Dark RP
>Server is infested with kids and fagmins
>spend 20k buying armor, smg's and melee weapons
>Name myself "Jacket"
>Job as "Miami Mutilator"
>youtube.com/watch?v=SNE2oCZH_4k
>wait for beat to drop
>Go on my spree
>Kill 35 people before Admin catches up to me and bans me

It was kino