pastebin.com/Mr2QfmNV
pastebin.com/4zHWe7hM
pastebin.com/LatVtx0R
pastebin.com/fURtFnKb
infernoplus.com/royale/#main
infernoplus.com/royale/#main
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bing bing wahoo

I've never beat SMB legit in my entire life.

Attached: 1551304953103.jpg (750x296, 18K)

I'm stuck on the first guy how do I get around?

Nah, I was never really that into SMB, SMB2 as always been my favorite out of the trilogy.

mario taking a shit in the sky

Attached: skyshit.png (577x381, 4K)

Played this on so many "500 in 1" Mexican game consoles growing up

Still could never beat it

You faggots finally got purged to /vg/?

Pitfall was better.

I've owned this game since 1992. I still can't beat castle 8. Maybe this will be the year.

Attached: 1557835118349.jpg (792x844, 138K)

There's currently a janitor on a deletion spree, don't be dissuaded.

I never actually beat SMB and I'm 29 and have beat Castlevania. I really should change that this summer.

I literally can't stop myself from going to the warp zones whenever I play this game. I haven't seen world 2 in decades.

haha, imagine if there was a battle royale mode
it would be funny right haha

Attached: memories.png (1919x1042, 127K)

Theres a Mario General already in vg

Back in the day, I was able to get at least more than half way through Contra without losing a single life, but was never able to get past like world 5 of SMB. Not beating SMB has haunted me for years.

I used to think the goombas had white beards. Wasn't until later in life I realized they were mushrooms and those were meant to be stalks.

pastebin.com/Mr2QfmNV
pastebin.com/4zHWe7hM
Read the titles

6-3 is the best level.

AHHHHHHH I JUST CHOKED SO HARD

Attached: 01130.png (224x192, 169K)

I'm sure people with racist names would just ruin it

>star powered fag kills everyone

Been playing through Deluxe. The new content is cute but the screen crunch is getting me killed way too much. Shit sucks.

Pitfall Royale when

That game's even unlimited, THERE CAN TRULY BE ONLY ONE

street fighter 2010 royale when?

I used to think that goombas were birds
Dont ask

can you also add a note that the beginning part of the urls from the "from" need to be the same as the url you use to play the game or else the files wont load.

Basically if your file is set to "http" and you visit the "www" url instead, things wont load

hope you see this audio problem user and it works

is there a hack for client side mario?

>yfw nintendo announces a mario maker royale in a months time

>it's just a pseudo tournament and none of the games have more than four instances of Mario at once
>players have to wait for everyone to finish a stage before the next one can begin

sidestep him bro

t. goomba

I beat it
Now Lost levels, that's a rough game, I can't get past 4-4

What? This stupid fat mustache man only moves left and right, fuck it I'm going back to farcry 3 the only game that understands me

literally me
same applies to smb3

balloon fight royale when?

Blew my mind that you can select your starting world right from the start menu using the d-pad. Just realized this a few months ago.

>no tutorial
>no easy mode
>male lead
>no save states
>no poc
>kills animals
Extremely problematic

I like you, buddy

Updated:
pastebin.com/LatVtx0R
pastebin.com/fURtFnKb

Including both should make it work for any combination of http:// and www. For some reason your score and even keybinds are different depending on which version of the page you visit, which is just really bizarre.

>no poc
but mario is canonically american

fuck jannies. every game Yea Forums ends up playing ends up going to /vg/ to die

what do I do with this

Why is this game so much better than modern Marikas

White people aren't American they barely meet the criteria for "alive"

he has a job though so he must be white

fuck of nigger

Yes how would a brainlet such as myself install this on his *ahem* NES?

Mario doesn't have a day job, he literally dives into sewage to collect coins.

Attached: chingchong.png (1000x743, 69K)

Wheres whites lol

Add the extension it says in the title of the paste to your browser and import the contents of the pastebin to the extension.

For Switcheroo Plus, go to the extensions page of your browser and select 'more options' or something like that. That takes you to the extension's config page where you can click import and copypaste the contents of the pastebin.

For Redirector, save the pastebin as a .txt and click the extension icon in your browser and select 'edit redirects'. From there select import and import the saved .txt file.

You don't have to use both extensions, both do the exact same thing. After doing the above steps for either extension, clear all cached images and files from your browser and reload the game.

there are none in america

Fuck off Dobson he's Italian

Attached: Andrew_Dobson_-_Nintendo_Localization.jpg (800x1153, 360K)

me neither, 8-2 is my end for some reason
despite that I still managed to finish other hard nes games like Contra, Castlevania 3 and the first Megaman, so I don't understand why I'm getting stuck there all the time

Attached: f317a95231bde471949f92124f2c2964.jpg (567x614, 43K)

Lol maybe where you live, sniff out some heroin and you'll find out where the white goblins are

I remember when Nintendo was good, Zelda 2 was the last soul filled Zelda game
>inb4 Zelda 2 is ass
Shut the fuck up and get good, sorry a zelda game with XP and actual spell casting is too complicated for you

Did somebody say Dobson?

Attached: Dobsons Bully.png (270x255, 181K)

>2-2
cant see platform

Works perfect. If its not working for anyone else make sure switcheroo has the "Allow access to file URLs" option checked and that you play the game from this link exactly. infernoplus.com/royale/#main

Attached: Thanks Pal.png (1903x956, 109K)

It should work from any link - www, , neither or both, I tested all four with both extensions. Allowing access to file urls should only be necessary if you change the rules to load in local files instead using file:///

Is it not working for you with that option off or from a different url?

if I visit infernoplus.com/royale/#main I get the old sprites

That's odd, when I test that url it works fine. Did you accidentally use the old pastebin instead of the new one? You should have 10 total rules. If you have 5, you've imported the old version accidentally, which doesn't work with the http:// version of the site.

I really suck at playing NES games on a 3DSXL compared to an actual NES + TV.

that's weird it didn't work earlier and my count was gone but now it does

uh, dobby, you can be from Brooklyn and still have an italian accent

fucking racist

That's cultural appropriation, you fucking racist!

Attached: 1561058374326.jpg (1024x987, 81K)

Sequel when?