DEATH STRANDING

>you play as a normal human, no special powers other than being able to come back from Void Outs
>the main goal is transporting cargo around, by foot, motorcycle and other types of vehicles
>the cargo needs to be balanced, you need to make sure you can carry what you put on your shoulders
>special itens like extendable stairs, weapons and climbing gear take up space and are physically present on your cargo
>you will need to balance gear/cargo depending on what type of terrain you will go though
>should I go the longest route and risk getting ambushed by raiders or BTs (beached things) or try to use the stairs and cross mountains that are close to each other but risk falling due to heavy weight and timefall rain?
>if you get spotted by Chirals, they will drag Sam to the nearest BT, if the BT manages to eat you, an explosions happens and you wake up at Hades, without any equipment
>Hades is literally the hell version of all wars that have taken place in world history, happening over and over again, Mads lives in this realm and will hunt you down relentlessly until you find a way out
>you can help other "Sams" around the world asynchronously by sharing items, routes and supplies
>sharing may be more important than we currently assume since Kojima states people will have to help each other
>"A world people can't shake hands anymore" may be a hint to the asyncronous gameplay, they will help you and you will help them, buy we won't be able to shake hands since I can't see you and you can't see me

Do you rike it?

Attached: Cliff let me out I need my BB.jpg (640x772, 123K)

Yes, humans are much stronger than anyone realizes.

nice gameplay..... NOT!!!

Didn't he say something about how sticks are bad and ropes are good and he wants to make this a rope experience?

Juggling: the game

>Hades is literally the hell version of all wars that have taken place in world history, happening over and over again, Mads lives in this realm and will hunt you down relentlessly until you find a way out

Holy shit this sentence alone makes me diamonds

It’s going to be a fucking 7 across the board

Attached: BB32020D-CB02-418E-8E06-53E77221624B.png (388x413, 5K)

But what about Die Hard Man?

Nobody believes this. Not even you.

Sounds like your typical action adventure game but with more walking and less accomplishing.

literally walk without fall down: the cinematic "game"

so we are the amazon delivery guy like in mirror's edge minus the gameplay of that game with a kojima story?
Could be rent game

I'm not as ridiculously hyped for this as I was with MGSV for obvious reasons but I'll still get it day one. I never learn

Attached: WDnwqAW.jpg (500x347, 46K)

>"I-I've invented a brand new genre, folks! Trust me!"
>makes a walking simulator and calls it day

It could be interesting, Kojima will need to fill the world with things that will catch the player's attention, we really can't have empty nothing everywhere.

The sticks are your weapons, things that you will use to keep what is bad, what wants to harm you away. The ropes are probably the asynchronous "help" you can give to other Sams also playing the game. You can share items, resting spots, safe routes, etc.

I think without this "help" the game will be much harder than it should, we need to "come together" to thrive.

Me too, Mads is so fucking awesome Jesus, I love his antagonist roles.

I guess he is just a member of BRIDGES, your captain in command to be more precise.

Yeah, Kojima said the movie "Dunkirk" has a vibe that is similar to Death Stranding. It is you against a force that is out of your understanding or power, all you can do is try to survive and carry what is important next to you. Really need to watch this movie already.

Attached: feel sam.jpg (645x773, 53K)

BASED

Market it as a simulator game and it would be a hit in Europe

we've seen the open world, its nothing.

We've seen walking on the past 3 or 4 trailers, in the 5th one we saw melee and gun combat. Next one we might see something different on the gameplay portion.

Attached: mads in a web.png (1218x685, 1.02M)

the cutscenes dont count as part of an interactive open world

The trailer basically proved it was a walking simulator, I am disappointed.

The walking, melee and gun combat stuff were not part of cutscenes and Kojima didn't even show enough of the world for us yet.

>there are strange structures in some areas (probably filled with patrols and rare cargos )
>there are glowing rocks (probably a way for us to gather some kind of resource from it)
>you can steal the cargo from raiders

And this is just what was shown on the trailers up until now.

Attached: sam.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

whatever, i'll rent it from blockbuster. will probably forget about it a day later.

If all you could do is walk I could agree with you, but the trailers clearly show you can do more than that.

Is RDR2 a walking simulator because you can walk? Is BOTW a walking simulator given how much you end up walking in that game? Come on you are being unfair to Kojima.

Attached: strands.jpg (640x722, 46K)

>fall over
>lose game
>walk without fall over
>win game
Thank you for your sixty dorrers *raffs*

>literally just take dark soul's online mechanic
>AREN'T I SO UNIQUE AND ORIGINAL?!

>asyncronous gameplay
that's disappointing. I was hoping you'd actually be able to interact with other players in the same world, but with some kind of catch where if a player decides to troll or cause trouble for your world then it affects the trolling player too

Attached: b.jpg (300x168, 9K)

i can't wait for all those derps that think "DEATH STRANDING IS MGSV CHAPTER 3!" or the "DEATH STRANDING IS SILENT HILLS AND KOJIMA IS A TRICKSTER GOD THAT NEVER SPLIT UP WITH KONAMI AND THEY'VE BEEN WORKING TOGETHER THE WHOLE TIME!"
to be btfo.
i used to be one of those derps

Attached: beeg.png (300x300, 136K)

>asynchronous
>HURR DURR SAME AS DARK SOULS

You are a a special kind of special

They've pretty much all been btfo by now as it has become completely obvious. It's where a large amount of the haters are crawling from, trannies mad their MGSV Chapter 3 theory is dead.

imagine that your special power in DA origins is not being in THE VOID

Attached: 1560397765307s.jpg (124x124, 2K)

It's more understandable once you realize it's basically just coping for the chapter 3/cut content that will never exist, unfortunately. Would be nice to get an actual completed MGSV but it won't ever happen.

Attached: 1478928167320.jpg (1331x2048, 552K)

OP here... that ideia was interesting at first, I even wanted it to be true, but now I am happy that is not the case.

Kojima is free from MGS at last, and with this first IP after having the shackles broken he can once and for all show if he is a genious or a hack.

Attached: 876_1000.jpg (750x1000, 116K)

is this the only game that can make both trannies and incels seethe? based Kojima

Attached: 1558542662869.gif (300x303, 1.49M)

Which makes Yea Forums seethe more? Death Stranding or Cyberunk 2077? Literally every thread with either is non-stop seethe from Yea Forums, which is how you know they'll be the best games of their respective years.

death stranding, because it'll actually be good. Cyberpunk will be the witcher 3 but you can shoot robots

Cyberpunk will be forgotten immediately like RDR2

Didn't this already come out?

have sex

I thought Chiral was just the energy put off by BTs?

>It is you against a force that is out of your understanding or power
this was my experience watching dunkirk, what a boring movie holy shit

cyberpunk has been non-stop seething since it got announced
>WHEN WILL WE GET A TRAILER ITS FUCKING VAPORWARE
>THIS TRAILER FUCKING SUCK ITS ALL SUNNY
>THIS NEW TRAILER SUCKS ITS GOT TOO MANY NIGGERS IN IT
>THIS OTHER TRAILER SUCKS IT HAS A TRANNY IN IT

>we really can't have empty nothing everywhere.
you mean like MGSV? You're putting way too much hope into this based on nothing, from what we have seen the world is empty as fuck

Yeah paperboy was a nes game

>Action
>Adventure

>it'll actually be good.
there hasn't been a good kojima game in 10 years

dilate

Attached: dilate.jpg (1338x738, 163K)

sounds rad to me

what a completely missed opportunity

If by 7 you mean 7+2, then yes

>>you play as a normal human, no special powers other than being able to come back from Void Outs
Until you become a Homo Ludens, and what about the big scar on Sam that Cliff also has?

Attached: Sam Porter Bridges.jpg (724x1024, 136K)

They're going to have to create a new number to be able to score this masterpiece. Kojima is a genius.

Death stranding will be the pokemon killer, mark my words. Rdr2 and gow will be blips on the radar to how successful this game will be.

Is Hideo a fag? Because no one should like being up their own ass as much as he does

he's actually specifically not a gay

he says this like he's not on Yea Forums

>no special powers
I'll be very disappointed if that's true.

The scars seem to represent "those who can't break the connection". It is all speculation, but I believe Cliff has the scar and because of that he is unable to break the connection to Hades and come to the real world, that will probably happen to Sam as well as we progress through the story.

Attached: those who cannot break the connection.png (1224x686, 1.07M)

Well he sure like the feel of himself deep in his rectum

>>if you get spotted by Chirals, they will drag Sam to the nearest BT
Wait were the umbilical ghosts officially called Chirals? Either way this is exactly what it looks like happens from the extra Japanese trailer footage. Any time it starts raining you run the risk of being dragged away by ghosts into a boss fight against a sea animal abomination, or worse. How would he even fight pic related?

Attached: beached dad.jpg (1920x1090, 99K)

I wonder if that comes with the ability to summon the dead. Maybe the creatures you've defeated or purified or whatever it is you do against BTs.

>not having someone relay your shitposts on your behalf while staying off Yea Forums

>were the umbilical ghosts officially called Chirals
Kinda... In the third trailer we hear Die Hardman saying "Chiralium density is increasing" and after Sam is asked if he can wait out the rain, he says there is no time since they will end up finding him eventually. So yeah, I think we can call the "ghosts" chirals

Also, it appears all creatures with "golden" parts seem to have been summoned to this world by Higgs, using his golden mask. Even the beached dad from your image has "golden" parts where it's head should be (there are two hands in there instead), and well, Higgs appeared right before the BT giant showed up.

That would be interesting.

Attached: junji.jpg (1500x735, 559K)

Maybe it would in some other planet where journalists have some actual standards.

This is the same as the rampant "ONLY WEAPONS" posting before Bloodborne came out. Nothing is known about the online mechanics, but it's just so bazzzinga to say DARK SOULS KEK

Hey... I think I am onto something.

What if the chiralium density (quantity of ghosts within a set area) is a variable that can change depending on how much "death" is found on the world?

Imagine the following:
>levels of chirals in an area is at standard levels for all players
>a bunch of players start dying/killing their enemies in this area (we have been told again and again that killing your enemies is not the best solution)
>this causes the area to become rich in chiral density, which causes even more Sams to be captured/spotted and therefore sent to Hades
>you literally need to help others, form connections (think about how your actions can influence others) in order to make the journey easier for everyone

Kojima is a genious.

Attached: Sam and Fragile.jpg (1000x563, 49K)

Someone else pointed out it looks like Higgs sacrifices the body that Sam and those guys were transporting.

>Ito
I really hope the Beached Things are mostly sea monsters.

Attached: cetacean stranding.jpg (723x466, 192K)

That seems really fucking plausible and also would mean the map is going to be flooded with BTs the longer the game is out, with the majority of people playing guns blazing.

Dilate thyself, he's right

And if I don't bother paying for plus without any of that bullshit?

>Higgs sacrifices de body that Sam was transporting
>tfw the "golden resin" in the body was not in there from the start, but was merely marked by Higgs so the BTs WOULD BE ATTRACTED TO IT
FUCK IT IS MAKING SENCE GOD DAMN, DISPOSING OF BODIES THE RIGHT WAY KEEP THEM FROM BECOMING BTs

>beached see monsters
Same dude, I love Ito so much, this image still gives me hope that he IS indeed working on some aspects of Death Stranding.

It will be hell.

Not sure, we are just speculating, but we do know MGS V did something similar, like the "no nuclear weapons remaining" stuff.

Attached: ito and kojima.jpg (860x430, 101K)