Who is the best girl for you?

Who is the best girl for you?

Attached: persona_4_golden_girls_by_abdillahwg-db63oxj.jpg (1024x576, 307K)

Rise because laura bailey is the girl I love.

Attached: 1556510166137.jpg (762x1200, 379K)

God you're pathetic.

, he says as he denies my longing for today's allotted thread.

My heart beats for Fuuka!

Attached: Fuuka is.png (336x504, 173K)

Unironically, Chie seems like she'd be fun to hang out with. Assuming you didn't get her mad enough to bully you like Yosuke does.

Harem unironically, i can't pick just one

>curvy tomboy

Attached: 1558919014102.jpg (1192x670, 55K)

Naoto>Rise>Chie>Margaret>Yosuke in a wig>Donkey Shit>Larry

Chihiro is the best girl in all of life and makes me smile all the time!

Attached: Best Cameo Ever Bigger Version.png (470x853, 446K)

You post this in every Persona thread

Just stop

Teddie

None of the above

Attached: AikaNakamura.jpg (241x518, 88K)

>handholding at 5th link

No girls in Persona is as thirsty as Chihiro

the guy likes fuuka, nothing can stop him

Rise is an idol slut

Annihilate yourself

Literally every girl in Persona is a better choice than that Fuuka

Margaret

slut slut sluuuut

Chie for my dick.
Fuuka for my heart.
Rise for my soul

Attached: 1560670498403m.jpg (740x1024, 89K)

I love Anne.

Don't even try son of man, FuukaFriend is too powerful now. He can't be stopped

Aigis

There's always going to be that one guy that likes Marie

I hope he gets castrated for his bad taste.

>ywn be bullied by chie

Attached: 1536808624641.png (512x640, 246K)

I like Yukiko! She's a perfect autistic, Japanese princess.
Chie-frens and Naoto-frens are based.

Attached: 1558057863901.jpg (850x1200, 306K)

I like Marie after you beat Izanami and fuse the four together into their true form which causes Marie to stop being a Hot Topic reject and turn into a qt weather girl, too bad the spinoffs never expand on that

Naoto is best girl but I go for Chie since Kanji is into Naoto and he's cool and I still love Chie

Attached: chie.jpg (630x1000, 44K)

You retard. she's still the main personality so get ready for

Istillhateyoustupidjerk

Naoto. I'll be the first to admit that she got too murder-happy with Namatame, but I also found it kind of hot seeing her all intense like that. She also obviously botched the fuck out of her own trap for the culprit, but eh, people do things when they're nervous, and Naoto is like 5'0", probably less than 100 lbs., and is just a teenage girl, so I can hardly blame her for being afraid after inviting a likely armed murderer of unknown stature to come try their luck with her.

I just like her a lot. I adore almost every answer she gives when you talk to her. She's down to earth, pragmatic, sensible, and she has a really cute nerdy side too that's obsessed with weeb shit like. She's the only girl in the cast who realized in 2006 that she could literally just google a cake recipe if she didn't know one, just like everyone else did at the time for things like Map Quest directions to destinations and so on. I have a lot of specific things I like about her beyond the little I've said, but yeah, she's definitely my favorite.

Now, P3 and P5, however, those are more complicated for me. In P3's case, I've never been able to choose between Elizabeth and Mitsuru. I adore them both in such different ways, with Elizabeth's quirkiness, charm, and her fun side, and with Mitsuru's maturity, dignity, poise, and the bits underneath too like her earnest desire to simply try a hamburger for once instead of eating fancy rich girl food.

For P5 I absolutely adore Takemi, but if Sae were an option I'd have a fucking nightmare of a time deciding between the two. Miracles of the universe in different but similar ways.

Attached: Naoto 68.jpg (850x1046, 176K)

1.Ai
2.Chie
3.Yukiko
Who gives a shit about anyone else.

Attached: 1434881522573.jpg (458x649, 235K)

>Ai
absolutely based holy shit

Yeah like I said, I wish they didn't do that with a spinoffs. Tsuntsun cringy poet Marie has been played out. They should let her have more Izanami influence in her personality.

didn't yukiko's dub VA tweet a photo of herself shitting in front of her dog

fucking psycho

well, Yukiko herself is a bit of a psycho

You don't shit in front of animals?

It was one of the first times she was personally involved in a case, and the only reason Adachi was put in jail is because he admitted to the murders. If he said "show me proof I did it", he'd be prancing about out of jail as a free man.
Sometimes justice needs to be bloody you know?

Attached: 1439808260666.png (302x302, 99K)

this is true. yukiko would probably shit in front of teddie and morgana and think there's nothing wrong with it

I don't agree with your bottom picks but Ai will always hold a place in my heart

Naoto is easily the worst character for how incredibly stupid she was.
>Step up plan to catch "killer"
>Ends up getting herself kidnapped
>Bitch didn't even put a camera or even use her "gun"
>But it gets swept under the rug because "lol I was scared"

Attached: 1511337313591.gif (250x277, 1.88M)

Maya
Aya
Ya
A
P
Po
Pos
Posi
Posit
Positi
Positiv
Positive Thinking