Death Stranding will be GOTY 2019

>DMC5
>Sekiro
>RE2R
>BING BING MAKER 2
Press F for all these other "contenders"
youtu.be/IBCN88B56jo

Attached: 1559258429665.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_yHssX9lc4E
youtube.com/watch?v=vgaYe4ZYYyY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no ape escape 4

Can snoys make a single post that isn't console warring?

Was MGSV GOTY? NO!
How could a possibly even lazier Kojima make a game better than 5

>movie
>actual game
>actual game
>actual game

Of course the movie with win GOTY

It has good chances and I would love to see Kojima getting the award for GOTY. The fucker already has a huge ego but fuck it, I love seeing that fucker all happy and smiling.

Attached: those who cannot break the connection.png (1224x686, 1.07M)

DMC5 is a game.

GOTY basically now means movie of the year so you're right

>being mad that Mario games have sound effects
>pretending that the Switch GOTY will be Mario Maker 2 just because you hate sound effects
>ignoring Astral Chain, Luigi's Mansion, Doom Eternal, and Three Kingdoms
>counting REmake2 but not Link's Awakening or Panzer Dragoon
Death Stranding will probably be good, but GOTY will probably be Sekiro or Doom Eternal.

It had a lot of competition, if it hadn't been BTFO by W3 it would have been BTFO by Bloodborne simply by being incomplete.

Attached: 2015 goty contenders.png (425x98, 7K)

>Sekiro or Doom Eternal
Doubt.

I don't normally naysay
But Death Stranding is gonna be the flop of the decade if not the century

it'll likely be an eternal cult hit though

Attached: Nostradamus-2018-Predicciones.jpg (800x444, 156K)

>fallout 4 didn't win a single award

>nostradamus be like...
>I predict I'm going to be a faggot today
>proceeds to fill ass with cock
>who would've saw that coming?

CE is preordered with GCU discount.

>tfw Death STranding is Stalker in America

Attached: 1559859998343.png (1903x997, 2.81M)

>trusting Kojima after MGS4 and especially after MGS5
I shiggy diggy. Though game journalists will most definitely dick suck this game into oblivion because it has Kojima's name on it. He's been memed into being some kind of elder god tier storyteller/developer, even after recycling ideas from PT. The threads about this game after we knew what the fuck it was about were just:
>ZOMG, there's a river in this photo from PT! And there's a river in THIS game too! Based Kojimbo! He planned this all along!
It's like the only good thing about Kojima games now are the speculations before they're released. Prepare to be sorely disappointed when it comes out.

Attached: 1560809642541.png (856x731, 298K)

MGSV is one of the best stealth games ever made. It 's a very good game. In fact the criticism of 4 is why we got barely any story. So you reap what you sow

PS5 launch exclusive.

I'm honestly pretty excited for this
Its' salvaging the month of November for me
Is there anything big in December? If there is, I'll be good for the whole year

I'll enjoy myself with Astral Chain 10000x more than Death Stranding. You know, that game actually has gameplay.

come here faggots

Attached: 1560904995220.png (915x1024, 240K)

I dunno
Doom Eternal almost won 2016, and Eternal looks even better.
Sekiro is gonna be iffy since it's really great the first time around but it doesnt have the longevity that carried other Souls games

Doom is in Nov. Right near DS. Not into that?

no it's the only real game this year besides sekiro, definitely a drought

REmake2 is almost completely different from RE2, as opposed to LA and PD, which are mostly graphical upgrades

I like how you keep spamming this thread and keep getting btfo every time

>you play as a normal human, no special powers other than being able to come back from VoidOuts
>the main goal is transporting cargo around, by foot, motorcycle and other types of vehicles
>the cargo needs to be balanced, you need to make sure you can carry what you put on your shoulders
>special itens like extendable stairs, weapons and climbing gear take up space and are physically present on your cargo
>you will need to balance gear/cargo depending on what type of terrain you will go though
>should I go the longest route and risk getting ambushed by raiders or BTs (beached things) or try to use the stairs and cross mountains that are close to each other but risk falling due to heavy weight and timefall rain?
>you can help other "Sams" around the world asynchronously by sharing items, routes and supplies
>sharing may be more important than we currently assume since Kojima states people will have to help each other
>"A world people can't shake hands anymore" may be a hint to the asyncronous gameplay, they will help you and you will help them, buy we won't be able to shake hands since I can't see you and you can't see me.

Might be interesting, but it can be very tedious as well depending on how Kojima plans on filling the world.

Attached: feel sam.jpg (645x773, 53K)

Attached: D8M-66nUIAA22mL.jpg large.jpg (1536x2048, 742K)

Nope, they can't stop having Nintendo on their mind 24/7 and thus always feel like they have something to prove

Based
Kojima literally creating a new genre vs weeb trash shovelware #1161715529
Tough choice.

Attached: 1557459012114_0.png (1044x825, 1.13M)

>Three Kingdoms
seriously? it's not a disaster like everyone thought but no way CA can make a GOTY

It sounds like quite a walking sim

AC is gonna hold me over along with Control. August looks good

Attached: 1560651211999.jpg (1200x842, 214K)

Why the mask?

Yeah, a boosted up walking sim but still a lot of walking.

>This clear projection and hypocrisy
Tendies literally make dozens of threads daily dedicated to being asshurt over Sony.

Attached: 1559680577129.jpg (893x483, 136K)

NO HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Attached: SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (1936x1236, 1.84M)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS

>>ignoring Astral Chain, Luigi's Mansion, Doom Eternal, and Three Kingdoms
Rightfully so.
Up your standards please

HE'S GONNA CAUSE A VOOOID OUUT

HE'S THE ANGRY VIDEO GAME NEEERRRD

>Goldfacing a Playstation Exclusive*

Sekiro already won.

It is very obvious to anyone with taste the top 3 games of 2019 will be
Death Stranding
Pathologic 2
Touhou 17

>No ace combat 7

Pleb core

fair enough if your GOTY is Gameboy Tetris or Thief; otherwise, those games are on the level as the games OP mentioned

It's getting a PC version so I don't even know what the playstation fanboys are on about. Well I do actually, they look for anything to attack Nintendo and Xbox gamers with

yes that was the point of the asterisk

>new genre
Lol imagine trying to push this meme.
When Kojima himself tries to claim that he created his own genre, you know he's full of shit.

in a few years when the multiplayer is dead, the story is spoiled, and the sequel is announced

god this game looks like complete and utter garbage. anybody that buys this walking sim is a fucking idiot. imagine actually buying a game where 90% of the gameplay is literally just holding the control stick forward. "BUT OH YOU CAN PUT UP LADDERS AND TRAVERSE TERRAIN" shut the fuck up. you can also traverse terrain and mountains in actually fucking good rpgs like fallout 4. this game tries so fucking hard to have a good story, but it's literally just the meaningless drivel of an insane old japanese man who's stuck in a permanent time loop of the 80s. It honestly baffles me that a human's brain could be so underdeveloped that they find this complete and utter garbage to look even remotely playable, let alone enjoyable.

>It's getting a PC version so I don't even know what the playstation fanboys are on about.
No it isn't the only proof people have for this is a Q&A in 2015 before Sony started bank rolling the entire project

It's 100% a sony exclusive now

Borderlands 3*

Attached: eIHp0PH.jpg (3840x2160, 997K)

>Thinking about the hackers that against your will max out your shit and then ruin your game

Attached: 1559859866576.jpg (610x400, 77K)

based

Attached: 1559174734938.jpg (1280x960, 322K)

>Redditlands
>Good

More like Movie of the Year

Attached: 1550122073972.jpg (1913x1080, 157K)

>a new genre

Attached: 1480016468836.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Attached: Soy censory.jpg (1024x768, 29K)

Pls don't be in denial user. The only time Sony has mentioned the game's exclusive status is in the press release from its initial reveal where they referred to it as console exclusive. The boxart has no "only on Playstation", nor is that said anywhere else, unlike literally every other game that's contractually PS4-only.

With that said my guess is that it will release on PS4, and then a director's cut will come out on PC and PS5 in 2020 or 2021.

Great*

And yes, it is. Borderlands 2 was amazing and 3 looks even better

On PS4, sure

>game has a linear way of playing it with a single player story
>fags call it a movie
How many brain damage has playing shooters done to you?

based

But they don't show it here youtu.be/_yHssX9lc4E and you know there's no other logical reason why it's not here unless it's not exclusive, Sony loves their prerendered trailers

Halo 3 is a
>game has a linear way of playing it with a single player story
And it's not a movie game. The only way to be considered a movie game is when the game plays at the same framerate as movies

>The only way to be considered a movie game is when the game plays at the same framerate as movies
what the fuck
well that's a new one

what even is death stranding

Hey bonerfarts, the goty is borderlands 3

A strand game

>sekiro
im ok with dying all the time but dragonblight makes me just not want to play

is there a way around it? do you have to die ALOT for it to fuck your playthrough up?

Are Snoys capable of not seething about Nintendo and Microsoft for a whole thread? Is it possible?

Hey faggot, the true reddit game is super reddit maker 2. Now go shove a star up your ass and scream bing bing wahoo

The next GOTY coming from Kojima GET HYPE

hi randy

>story heavy
>major segments dedicated to just walking in a straight line
>"DUDE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM ARE BAD, THEY LET THE DEMONS GET TO US"
>the baby is some metaphor about the human spirit or gender roles or something
>enemies shown so far take no thought to evade and offer little challenge
>environmental traversal is as barebones as can be
>all headed up by a company that thinks fun isn't a priority in games, and a pretentious dev whose claim to fame is a series of hallway simulators

Just when you think Sony has already cornered the market on movie games, they outdo themselves in an almost hilarious fashion.

Attached: mecha-marche.png (547x254, 120K)

Calm down Bobandy

YEAH WELL FUCK YOU SNOYGER BECAUSE THIS WILL BE GOTY EASILY

Attached: based rod.png (1108x590, 794K)

Attached: 9fc80aa.jpg (700x876, 105K)

>>"DUDE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM ARE BAD, THEY LET THE DEMONS GET TO US"

You are literally retarded holy shit

\
>>environmental traversal is as barebones as can be
So what other games allow you to actually use climbing gear and stuff and not just either Grab onto the wall (BOTW) or not climb anything

>all headed up by a company that thinks fun isn't a priority in games, and a pretentious dev whose claim to fame is a series of hallway simulators
Who the fuck are you talking about? Kojima cares a lot about gameplay despite the memes. MGSV has an insane amount of variety and tools. Do you honestly think DS is headed by Naughty dog or are you juts retarded?

Attached: 232.jpg (208x326, 10K)

Jesus I'm so fucking sick of this stupid ricenigger, his games fucking suck

>an xbox game
Back

>tedious as fuck mechanic is new so it must me good!
Yeah it's really nice like actually having to make your character use the bathroom in a game

>Complain about something being barebones
>It isn't
>UH UH TEDIOUS

Attached: 1553745763789.jpg (1024x689, 92K)

I will not support any company that changed any of its logos to gay for awhile. I do not need to think about anal sex while eating my pizza thank you very much. If I was a faggot I'd be offended that these corporations think they can speak to and for me when I know they the same bigots they were yesterday just trying to rob me

Attached: 1560365475360.png (960x960, 935K)

> I do not need to think about anal sex while eating my pizza thank you very much.
You are honestly a pussy on tier with an SJW. Haha holy shit.

>You are literally retarded holy shit
This is the theme of every single MGS game. Kojima comes across as a communist who hates any kind of capitalism. "dude, war is just a tool by the capitalist pigs!" Repeat for 6 installments.

>So what other games allow you to actually use climbing gear and stuff
More importantly, why would I want to? This is the equivalent of manually breathing. We already have something in place for it, there's no need to make it so complicated.

>Kojima cares a lot about gameplay despite the memes.
youtube.com/watch?v=vgaYe4ZYYyY

OH NO NO NO

>mfw someone misgenders me

Attached: 1560794519722.png (1920x1080, 979K)

If I have to bust out a ladder or climbing axes and shoes everytime I encounter a 10ft wall in an open world game you're gonna catch me walking around those walls instead of going overthem

Man you are legit fucking stupid if that is what you took out of MGS games. Solidus is literally the hero of MGS2 and just wants to follow Washington's dream. Death STranding is about reuniting America. You're fucking retarded

>So what other games allow you to actually use climbing gear and stuff

Attached: 1522522511994.png (625x773, 112K)

So you would rather theoretically take 10 minutes to walk around instead of 2 minutes to go over?

>I love these gay logos they make me feel so much better!
Shut the fuck up go buy more cheap Chinese plastic garbage and talk to it like it's your friend loser why do you like corporations marginalizing and uncle toming a minority class? Pathetic. I can't wait to shoot people like you who forgot what freedom and individualism is. I bet your whole personality is being mad and getting outraged about any idea that doesn't come from Twitter

>dude you don't understand, eating babies and delivering packages is actually a deep and insightful commentary on america

Attached: 1561144309579.jpg (377x567, 15K)

>Death Stranding comes out like a month before the VGAs hosted by Geoff Keighley
Really makes you think

He’s gonna take you back to the past

So this is the power.....of kojima....

Attached: handegg_simulator.webm (640x360, 2.1M)

WOAH HOLY SHIT A WALKING SIMULATOR
FUCK ME DADDY KOJIMA WOW GOTY

DS has a bunch of gear you use instead of just clinging to a wall. What other recent game lets you actually climb stuff outside of scripted sections other than BOTW? Which I loved

Are you schizophrenic? Where do you eat babies? The game is LITERALLY about Sam reuniting America you fucking dumb ass. That is Sam's goal in the game.

God this game looks fucking stupid

name one game that isn't a simulator

>Are you schizophrenic? Where do you eat babies?
Gee, I don't know. How about in every single trailer they've shown so far? Half the damn time they talk about how they need to keep babies attached to them, and at the end of the first trailer the guy literally eats a baby whole.

I don't know about you, but I fail to see a connection between some weird male pregnancy fetish, and reuniting America.

>when you do deliveries for Amazon and you need to deliver to the corner of Malcolm X Boulevard and Martin Luther King Jr Street.

I'll walk around lol if I wanted to go climbing and shit I'd go hiking lol

What was that blue shit that fell out of him when he got hit?

Tetris

But bro...this like fucking Kojima. Remember MGS and all the cool shit like SNAAAAKE EATER! and like how cool big boss is and like how he totally predicted the future of politics. Like bro hes the Stanley Kubrick of our time

that's one area norman doesn't need to connect, thanks

Some item he is carrying i guess

ludo

block stacking simulator, next

>Death Stranding, Astral Chain, Sekiro, Doom Eternal, Remake2, Luigi's Castle, Warcraft3, Sakuna, and Total War fans
>ArnoldHandShake.gif
>Borderlands, Gears of War, Pokemon, WoW 'classic', and Last of Us shills
>pic related
>Mountain Blade fans
>ChadSketlin.jpg

Attached: 1559518528433.jpg (485x657, 532K)

This looks like of those funny fan games without context

don't get left behind Yea Forums, just take my hand

Attached: 1559656211192.jpg (2560x1440, 1.51M)

Shower with your dad Simulator.

Looks good to me. We've seen you can beat the shit out of them with your bare hands if you want, and that you can carry guns, but they said something about consequences for killing I think.

muh sticks
muh chains or whatever he said

That song is seriously fantastic. Still skeptical about the game.