Ghost Recon Wildlands is tacticool kino. Tactikino?

Ghost Recon Wildlands is tacticool kino. Tactikino?

Whatever, it's fun and looks very good.

Attached: grw_forest.jpg (2560x1440, 1.13M)

Say kino one more time faggot

Except it's not fun. The AI is pants-on-head retarded, both enemy and friendly. Almost zero mission variety. Clothing means fuck all: you are spotted just as easily in grass with a ghillie suit as you would be if wearing a bright orange shirt. Mechanics like the drones and sync shots are broken as hell. And it's a giant Ubisoft collectathon.

horrible game with an empty and boring world, the game consists of you doing the same tedious tasks over and over again facing braindead A.I

Everytime i try to play GRW i think about how much better the game would be if it had a bit more aspects from MGSV

The game is shallow as fuck and 80% of the open world is wasted space

People who hate this game never played the OG Mercenaries Playground of Destruction. Wildlands is basically Mercenaries 2.0 but you can put it on hardcore settings. Fucking love it

please go back to Yea Forums and reddit. thank you faggot boy.

Play Mercenaries

except mercenaries had awesome destruction for the time, grw is just shitty shooting with bad ai and a bland albeit beautiful world.

I had a good time with it but they really missed a beat not having better PvP modes with such a huge varied game world, like a race across it or VIP protection or something.

Shut the fuck up about mercenaries it's nothing like it

You're full of shit. Does GRW have you dropping MOABs on skyscrapers and watching them crumble? No. Literally the only thing they have in common is being third person shooters. You fucking idiot.

Open world sandboxes with mayhem and a variety of vehicles is close enough, you aren't going to get destruction physics ever again

What mayhem? Getting shot at? In a shooter? Wow, such mayhem.

I have assuredly played both and despite being over a decade older, Mercenaries had better faction battles.

If we can ride a horse, that would be cool.

There better be more customization options in breakpoint or whatever the sequel is called

Attached: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Screenshot 2019.06.18 - 21.56.22.95.jpg (3840x2160, 327K)

If ubisoft is going to make me pay for a version of a shirt with rolled up sleeves I'm going to lose it

Attached: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Screenshot 2019.06.14 - 15.25.02.38.jpg (3840x2160, 998K)

I like it, not the game of the year and MGS5 has a better gameplay but still.

I customized my characters as Umbrella agents like Hunk

Attached: resident-evil-2-hunk-tofu-screenshots.jpg.optimal.jpg (1080x600, 103K)

They really need to go back a few eras. The high tech shenanigans like spy drones fucking ruins it. Just needs to be spec ops missions set in a Vietnam era game and it would be light-years better.

They would still find an excuse to let you mark enemies no matter how far back they go

Fuck casuals that made hand holding necessary. Truly the bain of modern gaming. I'd rather every single game had loot boxes rather than giant glowing icons saying "go here dumb fuck!"

fun game

Attached: Tom Clancy's Ghost ReconĀ® Wildlands2019-5-11-20-3-15.jpg (1920x1080, 520K)

Mercenaries was actually a good game though.

not op but i enjoy wildlands but dont have many friends to play with and the single player fucking sucks flaccid cock

Sure it is Ubisoft
Definitely not one of the worst examples of mind numbing repetitive Ubishit they've ever put out or anything

This game is nothing like Mercenaries you stupid faggot. Whatsoever.

I wish there was a tactical RE game in the vein of those RE2make tapes, or Not a Hero but more relatively grounded and a slower burn approach. It just seems like it'd make for a great setting.

It's not a sim, but it is fun, especially with a few buddies.

Refunded this shit after they introduced that cringey sync shot nonsense

I didn't hate the game but it's so boring. Activities are the same all the time and the fact that you can change your loadout anywhere, anytime, killed the game for me.

this is a wildlands thread not a rdr2

no it wasn't

>you aren't going to get destruction physics ever again

Attached: jc3_chaos.jpg (1920x1080, 327K)